Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 278 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Up Like Trump  (Read 572405 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:55:51 AM

Not these people!  Funny GIF:

https://secure.actblue.com/x/object/actblue-cyanotypes/replaced_images/list/155882/b29362f9be8649fa-trump_flint.gif

“Mr. Trump, I invited you here to thank us for what we’ve done in Flint. Not to give a political speech.”

"That's how Flint Pastor Faith Green Timmons shut down Trump yesterday as he began to illegally turn what was supposed to be a thank you speech at her church into a typical, partisan campaign spew.

REVEREND Green Timmons, a Black woman, confronted Trump immediately--and Trump, looking like a child that just got chastised, quickly reverted back to his thank you speech."

from a commenter...

How dare he

..a politician saying political things in a negro church.

Hillary would never do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNjCvs0op1g

A good thing that negress interrupted him.

How do you spell ambush?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:05:43 AM

Agreed!!!   Because Hillary is black!  Wink (She thinks she's an honorary "Sister,")  bwahahahahahahaha

They give her big receptions only b/c she lies about caring for families & children ---  and b/c black people are desperately afraid of Trump.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:15:26 AM

Agreed!!!   Because Hillary is black!  Wink (She thinks she's an honorary "Sister,")  bwahahahahahahaha

They give her big receptions only b/c she lies about caring for families & children ---  and b/c black people are desperately afraid of Trump.

Okay, I have a confession here.   I see Trump as far more black than Obama.

Any of the bros' who think Hitlery's an honorary sister need to think of some of the other words they call da girls.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:49:05 AM

Okay, I have a confession here.   I see Trump as far more black than Obama.

Any of the bros' who think Hitlery's an honorary sister need to think of some of the other words they call da girls.

Say Whaaaa?  Trump ain't black. Trump ain't got no rhythm!  He got no Obama Phone!!!!  --------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

I'll say it, though.  Hillary is a beeeeotch!

Remember that song by Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney?  "Ebony & Orangey?"   Grin
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:55:16 AM

Agreed!!!   Because Hillary is black!  Wink (She thinks she's an honorary "Sister,")  bwahahahahahahaha

They give her big receptions only b/c she lies about caring for families & children ---  and b/c black people are desperately afraid of Trump.

Okay, I have a confession here.   I see Trump as far more black than Obama.

Say Whaaaa?  Trump ain't black. Trump ain't got no rhythm!  He got no Obama Phone!!!!  --------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

I'll say it, though.  Hillary is a beeeeotch!

Remember that song by Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney?  "Ebony & Orangey?"   Grin
I be thinking some mo words fo dat H.

Now see here that Trump dude.  

Yeah he ain't purfect.  

Lord knows I ain't too.

But that jive talk that dude got?

That some good shit there.

Seriously, I think Trump has a general idea of how to fix the systemic problems in the black communities that Democrats have caused.  I do not think they purposefully caused the problems.  They were well intentioned.  Can we just say mistakes were made and it's high time to correct them?
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:14:40 AM

Yes let us all go with Trump though I am not a voter.   Grin  But Trump is way better compared to Clinton.  Clinton is a really good politician, she really knows what to do as she is well experienced.  We sees Trump as determined and sincere in all the words he spoke on every speech he made.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:12:00 PM

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:31:40 PM

Military Times conducted a survey among the armed forces personnel in the United States. They found Trump and Johnson almost tied for the first place, with Hitlery far behind polling less than 20%. It is advantage Trump, as I believe that when the election nears, most of these Johnson supporters will drift towards Trump.

vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 05:37:38 PM

I'd be very happy to see the Libertarians get at least 5% of the vote to receive FEC matching funds
Racey
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:48:30 PM

Great result for Trump at 37.6% lol at Clinton, and with a margin or error either way up or down that still bad for her.
I guess this was a decent poll of real understanding people, and obviously not MSM fixed.

And its gone.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:49:25 PM

I hope Trump is going to make it.He will be America's last chance.And maybe for the whole world before it's too late.
Furthermore I hope americans realize what a shady witch crooked Hillary is and how she uses the whole mainstream media to butcher Trump and his supporters wherever she and the ones financing her can.
And don't forget that Hillary is very ill.Whatever it is what she is suffering from. it is very serious and I doubt she can run the office for even a year.
Americans look at Europe?Sweden, France, Germany, Belgium. We are going down here!!! It's getting worse every day!
If you do not want that to happen, vote for Trump!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:21:39 PM

I'd be very happy to see the Libertarians get at least 5% of the vote to receive FEC matching funds

Johnson did great things for NM but he really needs to drop the act that he is actually running for president.  At least McAffee had the correct platform a 3rd party should have this cycle: "do not vote for me I am running to talk issues only"  All Johnson can do is take away votes from Trump and Hillary.  Then the scammers can tell us Trump lost by a little while the voter machines rig the hackathon for Hillary. They both have almost identical platforms except in a few areas and so there is no point since Trump is willing to adapt to the people's will.  Trump is our manager.  Trump can do the job.  We do not need a 3rd rail this time around.

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 06:23:52 PM

Johnson did great things for NM but he really needs to drop the act that he is actually running for president.  At least McAffee had the correct platform a 3rd party should have this cycle: "do not vote for me I am running to talk issues only"  All Johnson can do is take away votes from Trump and Hillary.  Then the scammers can tell us Trump lost by a little while the voter machines rig the hackathon for Hillary. They both have almost identical platforms except in a few areas and so there is no point since Trump is willing to adapt to the people's will.  Trump is our manager.  Trump can do the job.  We do not need a 3rd rail this time around.

So we should continue the two-party system...
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:41:36 PM

Johnson did great things for NM but he really needs to drop the act that he is actually running for president.  At least McAffee had the correct platform a 3rd party should have this cycle: "do not vote for me I am running to talk issues only"  All Johnson can do is take away votes from Trump and Hillary.  Then the scammers can tell us Trump lost by a little while the voter machines rig the hackathon for Hillary. They both have almost identical platforms except in a few areas and so there is no point since Trump is willing to adapt to the people's will.  Trump is our manager.  Trump can do the job.  We do not need a 3rd rail this time around.

Who cares about the parties.  We do not have a 2 party system anyway.  This year it is 1) vote for Trump and we remove cancer from government and reboot or 2) More of the same failed government snakes.   But we should keep it down to 2 people yes.  The round before this had lots of people and it was weeded down to 2 now more people getting introduced is fuck all.  What has a third party ever done for a presidential election except totally fuck it up?

Or in the alternative get rid of the party primaries and let the candidates all compete in rounds leading up to the final choices like the primaries but not monopolized by a "party".  

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 07:06:29 PM

Who cares about the parties.  We do not have a 2 party system anyway.  This year it is 1) vote for Trump and we remove cancer from government and reboot or 2) More of the same failed government snakes.   But we should keep it down to 2 people yes.  The round before this had lots of people and it was weeded down to 2 now more people getting introduced is fuck all.  What has a third party ever done for a presidential election except totally fuck it up?

Or in the alternative get rid of the party primaries and let the candidates all compete in rounds leading up to the final choices like the primaries but not monopolized by a "party".  

You say "totally fuck it up", I say "makes it a party" Smiley Considering that Bush Sr. is voting for Clinton now, do you really think that a Bush presidency in 1992 would've been that different over a Clinton one?

What do you mean by more people getting introduced? Jill Stein and Gary Johnson have earnestly run for president for years. They do it because their platform otherwise gets no voice in the two-party system. At the very least the third parties are able to introduce ideas that rarely are heard from the other parties. If Ross Perot didn't run, would we have heard about NAFTA and its effects the way we did? http://www.businessinsider.com/looks-like-ross-perot-was-right-about-the-giant-sucking-sound-2011-2
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:00:07 PM

You say "totally fuck it up", I say "makes it a party" Smiley Considering that Bush Sr. is voting for Clinton now, do you really think that a Bush presidency in 1992 would've been that different over a Clinton one?

What do you mean by more people getting introduced? Jill Stein and Gary Johnson have earnestly run for president for years. They do it because their platform otherwise gets no voice in the two-party system. At the very least the third parties are able to introduce ideas that rarely are heard from the other parties. If Ross Perot didn't run, would we have heard about NAFTA and its effects the way we did? http://www.businessinsider.com/looks-like-ross-perot-was-right-about-the-giant-sucking-sound-2011-2

the 3rd or 4th party candidates get introduced in such a fashion as to pull votes from the 2 dominant parties. the third parties should refuse the votes unless they are really trying to win in which case they should be realistic about their chances.  If they really care about USA they should realize that Johnson is not much different from Trump and he is just pulling votes from someone who can win this year  like Trump (who was going to maybe be a "3rd" party candidate himself don't forget).  If it is about issues then Johnson or Stein should adopt the platform that McAffee had it is the only 3rd party platform that makes any sense and it was 100% about issues He refused all votes.  Instead he encouraged voters to vote for one of the main candidates.  That takes leadership and these fools are really there to fuck all the election promise because they really are trying to win.  They do not wish to help American they wish to be President or two fuck all the election because that is usually the only two options they are given.  And they can always drop out the week before but they never do either because someone is paying them for fuck all or because they paid too much of their own money to stop now.  Poor decision making thought process.  Because it is attempting to act like it is a two party system and because the running for office is so expensive we have this rigged system you call the 2 party system (which it is not).  Yet these other parties somehow get involved and they actually try to win the office and never do and it only serves to pull votes from one of the two candidates who could win.

The party system is silly go by values or policy or platforms but like you said they are all moving around anyway so it is just words that have lost meaning.  So why not have the people all do a 1st tier then the remaining two with the highest votes face off for the win on the second tier vote.  You get max satisfaction this way for the people (better deal).  If you have lots of people add a third round to include more people in the beginning.  By adding the 3rd and 4th party in to "talk about talk about issues" only prevents the actual winner from ascending to office because of the way the popular vote and the electoral college work together for the presidential election.

And the reasons this year is so important should be obvious for the exact reasons we are discussing and because this year it is about reform or more of the same.  Not about which party you are from.  There is no 3rd party when it is Trump and the peoples' movement vs the world established government that is not two parties in the traditional sense so this year is not the traditional voting cycle. 

This is tragic too because normally Johnson would be a good candidate, he did amazing things for New Mexico,  I am very impressed with his governance capability..  I will encourage Trump to hire him as a consultant or state association liaison.   But we have Trump who is shining brighter than a super nova right now.  How can America refuse this?  Dear Mr. Johnson please do your country a great service and step down and throw your support behind Donald Trump.

vokain
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 09:09:33 PM

This is tragic too because normally Johnson would be a good candidate, he did amazing things for New Mexico,  I am very impressed with his governance capability..  I will encourage Trump to hire him as a consultant or state association liaison.   But we have Trump who is shining brighter than a super nova right now.  How can America refuse this?  Dear Mr. Johnson please do your country a great service and step down and throw your support behind Donald Trump.

Have you considered that Gary Johnson is doing his country a great service? If he manages to take his party to at least 5%, the Libertarian Party would for the first time be a fair contending party in the next election cycle. I love Trump, but Gary is more hands off in government, and I want that diversity in opinion on the Hill, even if I'm not voting for him this election.

Why even worry, Trump is going to beat Hillary in a landslide, if she even makes it to Election Day
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:31:45 PM

Pretty ignorant statement.  You don't even see the difference between candidates & parties in your rant.  "Lots of people" does not equal "lots of parties," which WOULD constitute a democracy.
I'll tell you about a Third Party.  The WHIG Party.  Abraham Lincoln got into politics via the WHIG PARTY.
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:38:51 PM

This is tragic too because normally Johnson would be a good candidate, he did amazing things for New Mexico,  I am very impressed with his governance capability..  I will encourage Trump to hire him as a consultant or state association liaison.   But we have Trump who is shining brighter than a super nova right now.  How can America refuse this?  Dear Mr. Johnson please do your country a great service and step down and throw your support behind Donald Trump.

Have you considered that Gary Johnson is doing his country a great service? If he manages to take his party to at least 5%, the Libertarian Party would for the first time be a fair contending party in the next election cycle. I love Trump, but Gary is more hands off in government, and I want that diversity in opinion on the Hill, even if I'm not voting for him this election.

Why even worry, Trump is going to beat Hillary in a landslide, if she even makes it to Election Day

I am not worried.  I just think if you take issue with a 2 party system then what makes a 3 party system any better?  Trump has full support from his party and he is not getting the funding which is where the rubber meets the road in terms of most of the benefits that a candidate gets from the association with a party anyway.  So this wonderful party endorsement you think will help more issues get discussed is a red herring at least the way I see it.  The parties know how to control their candidate and after Trump they will make it so expensive to run for president you will never get a real guy who can afford to speak the truth to us for 18 months on TV no matter how many parties you have.  Parties are abusing the system IMO.  Bye Bye parties.

I liked your original interpretation of it's all one big party called USA.  Then from there we can start making sense again.  I lived in New Mexico Under Johnson I know what he offers trust me.  They ran a great guy like him on purpose it is killing me.  Why can't they run a Johnson when there is two terd sandwiches running like usual?  Now do you see my point?  I am just saying he is not much different than Trump and so for this cycle he should decide if there is some issue Trump is not voicing that is worth risking a Hillary presidency over.  Then after he realizes there isn't (unless he is wanting Hillary to win) we all can realize Tump is responsive to the people.  When is the last time you have ever seen that from a politician?   He wants to do a good job and he is not lying.  He is the King of Hospitality and he wants to give back and save this country before it does the final flush down the tubes.  We have all been watching it circle the bowl including Trump for a long time.  The American dream is coming to an end and folks need to wake up.  And the scammers are going to hurry and flush USA because they cannot break the love the people have for Trump so the least they can do is start wwwIII and finish their other scams now to hurt Trumps future legacy.  

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:03:08 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2016, 04:41:09 AM by Bitbobb

Pretty ignorant statement.  You don't even see the difference between candidates & parties in your rant.  "Lots of people" does not equal "lots of parties," which WOULD constitute a democracy.
I'll tell you about a Third Party.  The WHIG Party.  Abraham Lincoln got into politics via the WHIG PARTY.

I respectfully disagree that parties make it a democracy.  You can have a democracy without the party system is my understanding.  Therefore I will suggest your statement is the one that is ignorant since you do not see that a democracy was never depending on parties to exist and sustain them.  for reference I will include a link to Wikipedia, nowhere in their definition of democracy do I find the mention of parties being a functional component necessary to operate or any mention at all for that matter. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy

And the Whig party of Lincoln started as an omage to the Whigs that were the founders party during the revolution (because of the White whigs they wore).  And by the time Lincoln won with the Whig party they were one of the top 2 parties in the USA since the the federalist party was seen as too central to be supported by the people at this time who did not favor a strong central bank so it was dead by 1814-1828.  In fact the Whig party that Lincoln came from was essentially a split in the republican party which was called the "democrat-republican party" at the time.  And so no the Whig party was not a 3rd party at the time with Lincoln in my opinion.  And also nowhere in the constitution does it say anything about a party system.  And when the USA started there were no political parties at all any where in the world.  Yes however it was only a few years later that the politicians in USA began devising various systems to popularize the vote for their benefit.

Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 278 »
  Print  

Jump to: