Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think Bitcoin Will Replace Dollar Soon?  (Read 417150 times)
sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:39:54 PM

Coinbase CEO believes bitcoin will replace dollar within 15 years.

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

Do you think it will be true? Are you positive towards bitcoin's future status?

it is very difficult to say something about the timing. certainly the future in which bitcoin (or altcoin) replaces paper money seems tempting. However, most governments are cautious about the crypto market.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:48:18 PM

I am not sure that it will replace Dollar or any other currency in the world. It just doesn`t make sense to me because if it would be than the most btc owner would have the ability to control the world which would be a disaster in my opinion.

anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:24:05 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin will never beat any fiat money system a mode of payment. Yes, bitcoin have some potential being a good payment system but it is not possible to replace fiat money. The flexibility of fiat money and its characteristic of being stable which is a better choice of money. It is not good to have a payment of its being unstable.
I think in the future, the traditional currencies/fiat money and the cryptocurrencies will always be used together. I don't think that Bitcoin will replace Dollar. That it is impossible that Bitcoin will replace Dollar because as we can see both has different world. Bitcoin still exist as a digital currency without the sufficient technology we can't use it. While Dollar is the fiat money we convert our Bitcoin to be able to use it in the outside world.
jhayryl

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:00:17 AM

I do not think it's worth it because the btc is equivalent to the dollar the bigger the money will be if we make Btc if it makes the dollar because the peso value is greater
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:08:21 AM

For me, i dont think bitcoin will replace dollar as a major currency traded daily. Because of the major price equivalent of these two, and come on replacing dollar will be so impossible, because it is already one of the culture in the USA they cant just put down dollar and bring bitcoin in. And since bitcoin has no physical aspect it may be hard too.
Fakhri1907

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:58:25 AM

I don't think bitcoin can do that. Dollar has become the main money for a long time. While bitcoin was created 8 years ago.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:36:37 AM

Read the following news:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114983/coinbase-ceo-bitcoin-will-replace-dollar-within-15-years

it is very difficult to say something about the timing. certainly the future in which bitcoin (or altcoin) replaces paper money seems tempting. However, most governments are cautious about the crypto market.
I am convinced that whenever paper money will survive and will never disappear, the main reason for imposing new things such as cryptocurrency or digital money to all citizens is difficult and takes a very long time especially if the population is very large like China or India.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
coiner27

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:52:36 AM

I dont think so.. The government will not allow it, since they will no longer control cryptocurrency.
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:05:53 AM

No. No chance for bitcoin to replace dollar. Dollar is well known than bitcoin. It could not change the way of dollar role in the society. People are very happy and accepting the facts that dollar is one of the money that have a big value. People are eagerly wants the the dollar because dollar can change easily to the actual money of one country. The role of dollar now can't be change by bitcoin and it couldn't be replace by bitcoin as bitcoin wasn't replaceable while money can recycle.
jonosutio

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:23:01 AM

bitcoin can not yet replace the dollar because bitcoin still needs support from the world's masses, but bitcoin will be a dollar competitor to face the changes that exist in the world. bitcoin will be the first forum to compete with the dollar, it will happen in the future to replace the dollar.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:29:51 AM

Which we must understand is the dollar is the main currency of the world and the marketcap reaches millions of trillion, of course, when compared with bitcoin then still like the earth with the sky, other than that the dollar is a standard used by all countries to save foreign exchange.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
gandhe83

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:58:55 AM

bitcoin can not yet replace the dollar because bitcoin still needs support from the world's masses, but bitcoin will be a dollar competitor to face the changes that exist in the world. bitcoin will be the first forum to compete with the dollar, it will happen in the future to replace the dollar.
No, it's a very long story in the future. However, if not accepted and supported by the government on the world community. I think that this is not feasible. That's the difference. Political barriers and government rules are real rocks with bitcoin.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:10:42 AM

Read the following news:

Yes, the government must be alert to the presence of crypto, of course the government can not stop cryptocurrency if one day marketcap has reached millions of dollars, and I am sure that someday this will happen so that we must be ready to face this reality.
fafapol

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:17:48 AM

I doubt that. It's is very impossible that dollar will be replaced because Bitcoin is only present if there is an Internet Connection. It was like years ago when the plastic money ( credit cards/ debit cards ) came out. They said that these will replace dollar however, it didn't because still there are more people who uses dollar rather than alternate form of currency and dollar is used by the masses.
DirtyMiner

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:22:10 AM

Bitcoin will never replace the $.

The little symbol is so ingrained in out culture and world that it will live on for ever.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:35:06 AM

for my opinion only i guess dollar is more important than bitcoin is a crytocurrency  or digital money and dollar is international money

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
hashtag101

Activity: 419

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:04:53 PM

Read the following news:

Yes, the government must be alert to the presence of crypto, of course the government can not stop cryptocurrency if one day marketcap has reached millions of dollars, and I am sure that someday this will happen so that we must be ready to face this reality.
Nothing is impossible, but ban cryptocurrency, it won't help the government earn many money through this field like now. Why do I say that? Because the government are also putting money to buy Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Recently, a confession from a senior Korean official indicates that it is true.
wRexz

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:22:16 PM

Fiat money or any currency cannot replaceable by any crypto, because crypto is not controable by any central bank, and many country still not accept the cryptocurrency, if crypto can replace Dollar many side effect will happen like ruins the small country cause they still use Dollar for any transaction to cross trade between neighbours country.
Maybe most of us here will agree if Dollar replace by crypto or bitcoin, we should know outside still many people did not know about any cryptocurrency and alternate cryptocurrency. Even maybe they never heard at all about cryptocurrency. We can say cryptocurrency will bring a bright futures to all humanity, but it needs long term adjustment to people who did not know it. In positive way also can help poverity or the poor. Socialization needed to help them accept the cryptocurrency.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:10:26 PM

I doubt that. It's is very impossible that dollar will be replaced because Bitcoin is only present if there is an Internet Connection. It was like years ago when the plastic money ( credit cards/ debit cards ) came out. They said that these will replace dollar however, it didn't because still there are more people who uses dollar rather than alternate form of currency and dollar is used by the masses.

Yes. The Dollar has the trust from many people worldwide as a reserve currency. It'll be hard for Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to replace the Dollar, as cryptocurrencies are not regulated or backed by the government. As such, both fiat and crypto will emerge as a separate asset class for years to come. It'll work the same way as with credit cards and fiat currencies where they exist alongside each other.

However, while Bitcoin may not replace the Dollar, it could replace existing payments systems such as credit cards, and even money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the future, the dollar will become a digital currency that will be used the same way as it is right now, and will live alongside decentralized cryptocurrencies for many generations. So, instead of Bitcoin replacing the Dollar, what it will do is improve it for the better. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptbit.man

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:38:50 PM

I believe digital currency will for sure replace fiscal currency at some point. Whether it will be crypto or even bitcoin, and when it's a little hard to predict.
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: