Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:55:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 [769] 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:38:01 AM

indeed match between Sunderland vs Arsenal is more attractive than Man. United vs Man. City. I want to see how to cope with the game Sunderland from Arsenal. maybe Arsenal will fall in the hands of Sunderland because they are a team that can beat the big teams this season.
Man United vs. Man City, and I think this game will be very entertaining, Last match Man United beat Man City by just 1 - 0. So in this game man city may take revenge from last match defeat. So my pick is Man City and will go under 1.5 goals.

I dont think so as i have seen that last some matches Man City is not performing well so i will pick both team to score as atleast they will score one goal and most of the last matches they have conceded goal
What is the match you are talking about guys?
There is no match between Man united and Man City in the near future, this round Man United will play against Burnley and Man City will travel to meet West Bromwich, the game you are talking about will be in 25/2/2017.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:49:14 AM

Man United vs. Man City, and I think this game will be very entertaining, Last match Man United beat Man City by just 1 - 0. So in this game man city may take revenge from last match defeat. So my pick is Man City and will go under 1.5 goals.

I dont think so as i have seen that last some matches Man City is not performing well so i will pick both team to score as atleast they will score one goal and most of the last matches they have conceded goal
What is the match you are talking about guys?
There is no match between Man united and Man City in the near future, this round Man United will play against Burnley and Man City will travel to meet West Bromwich, the game you are talking about will be in 25/2/2017.

Obviously they do not know about English Premier League schedule, so funny to see a prediction on a match that will start in more than 3months.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:04:26 AM

Seriously guys just cut the crap and stop posting here if you are not a football fans because you guys are totally ruining this thread with your crap and shit,  there is no match between manchester united and manchester city. the recent derby was a match from EPL cup and it was done few days ago
BetAdviser

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Professional Tipster

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:22:15 AM

Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share best suggestion and tips for this league so feel free to follow and comment.

My 4th bet for this week will be match between  Middlesbrough FC v AFC Bournemouth

Starting date and time: 29/10/16 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/england/premier-league/middlesbrough-fc-v-afc-bournemouth/event/9599927?ref=tipster1

Match:  Middlesbrough FC v AFC Bournemouth
Betting option: 1st half - Draw
Odd: 2.00
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.030 (30.00mbtc)

Proof:

Interesting fact is that M'boro dont have victory at home ground and also B'mouth on away side. Boring game with low goals, i choose 1st half - Draw (X)

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 07:27:37 AM

See the difference when Michael Carrick are playing, he can provide the thing that Manchester United are missing. Michael Carrick showed his incredible speed by outpaced Sergio Aguero yesterday. His contract will be expired soon, MU should give him a proper starting, he need to be on pitch every time. 6 game without a winning for Pep, this is the worst in his managing career.

At 35 years old, United might give him a 1 year contract.  But that's still a big maybe.  I also think that we might be seeing some players going to be sold, or out on loan this January transfer window.  I hope the first one to go is Fellaini.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:53:25 AM

Sunderland vs Arsenal : Sunderland started the league by having an awful results they only got two points from nine league matches and they also have injury problems while Arsenal are having a full squad and in great form after having 10 wins from their last 13 matches so I expect an easy win for Arsenal -1.5AH
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:55:36 PM

Manchester United successfully won the derby and that has boosted  their confidence high with Burnley performance is really bad especialy when they are visiting with getting 4 losses in their 4 visits this season in all competitions and they got only 1 goal scored and conceaded 10 goals so It shoul be an easy win for United
i didn't considers those derby as the real derby of Manchester because Manchester City wasn't playing with full teams even though Manchester United won this derby i don't think the fans will really satisfied with their performance and this weekend they will met weak team Burnley FC and with this match they will playing at Old Trafford and Manchester United must win because if they draw or lost i'm pretty sure Mourinho will not comfortable with his position as the coach now
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:51:35 PM

Well, there is no other way for Jose Mourinho to win a competition unless he must use full power in every game. He realized that League Cup is the most possible competition they could get on this season.

He'd better better off just losing and aiming for CL qualification this season at best.  No way winning the league cup is enough for united even the FA cup not good enough.  They want a deecent CL run and challenging for EPL each year to keep the fans happy.
With their current performance, I dont think they are ready to play in Champions League. So, it will be useless if they can get UCL ticket for next season as long as they dont play well. So, I think win a title is the priority for Mou, no matter what competition it is.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:21:53 PM

Manchester United successfully won the derby and that has boosted  their confidence high with Burnley performance is really bad especialy when they are visiting with getting 4 losses in their 4 visits this season in all competitions and they got only 1 goal scored and conceaded 10 goals so It shoul be an easy win for United
i didn't considers those derby as the real derby of Manchester because Manchester City wasn't playing with full teams even though Manchester United won this derby i don't think the fans will really satisfied with their performance and this weekend they will met weak team Burnley FC and with this match they will playing at Old Trafford and Manchester United must win because if they draw or lost i'm pretty sure Mourinho will not comfortable with his position as the coach now

Well,  Manchester United win the match with just 1 goal.But it was important for them and they took sweet revenge.Also next match with Burnley is like a do or die match.But, Manchester city is also on pressure because in last 6 matches they couldn't won.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:38:54 PM

Well,  Manchester United win the match with just 1 goal.But it was important for them and they took sweet revenge.Also next match with Burnley is like a do or die match.But, Manchester city is also on pressure because in last 6 matches they couldn't won.
I guess Pep didnt take this match seriously, thats why he put some young players on the squad. So, even tho City lost this game, it means nothing for them imo, and I even bit amazed when I watching them who still played well with young players.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:03:47 PM

See the difference when Michael Carrick are playing, he can provide the thing that Manchester United are missing. Michael Carrick showed his incredible speed by outpaced Sergio Aguero yesterday. His contract will be expired soon, MU should give him a proper starting, he need to be on pitch every time. 6 game without a winning for Pep, this is the worst in his managing career.

At 35 years old, United might give him a 1 year contract.  But that's still a big maybe.  I also think that we might be seeing some players going to be sold, or out on loan this January transfer window.  I hope the first one to go is Fellaini.

I cant really say anything about felaini because to be honest he is quite good in the beginning of the season and now he plays like shit again. his performance is quite bad and as usual he is left out of the squad, even if he is not sold or out on loan in january he wont really have much hope in his future
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:28:54 PM

I cant really say anything about felaini because to be honest he is quite good in the beginning of the season and now he plays like shit again. his performance is quite bad and as usual he is left out of the squad, even if he is not sold or out on loan in january he wont really have much hope in his future
i have been read the news that Fellaini is panic buying from Moyes and this player is overrated because his performance out of expectation such as he playing at Everton even Giggs says the big mistake from Moyes is he too fast decide to buying this player and i think Mourinho will considering this player as the second option for every Manchester United match
shulio
Legendary

Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:42:25 PM

i have been read the news that Fellaini is panic buying from Moyes and this player is overrated because his performance out of expectation such as he playing at Everton even Giggs says the big mistake from Moyes is he too fast decide to buying this player and i think Mourinho will considering this player as the second option for every Manchester United match

Indeed he was a panic buy and he has stayed there for quite some time since moyes era and he has never been close to any good thing at all despite that he has a big and tall figure. He should have score more goals as he used to be in everton however right now everything just seems to be in vain
DIA7

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:48:56 PM

Indeed he was a panic buy and he has stayed there for quite some time since moyes era and he has never been close to any good thing at all despite that he has a big and tall figure. He should have score more goals as he used to be in everton however right now everything just seems to be in vain
yeah motes bought him for sake of buying someone and he didn't help the team that well and he is now worthless with Pogba around as his strongest thing he does is going upfront to help with headers so whenhexcited plays with Pogba Manchester United midfield suffers so it should be just week's for him before he gets shipped out.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:55:31 PM

Fellaini is featured as one of the players in the Fifa Mobile Scream Team during this Halloween event  Grin It's very funny how EA made him quite a capable CM in the game. Whoever plays the game knows what I am talking about.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:36:14 PM

Fellaini is featured as one of the players in the Fifa Mobile Scream Team during this Halloween event  Grin It's very funny how EA made him quite a capable CM in the game. Whoever plays the game knows what I am talking about.

Well one thing for sure, EA must be blind to the fact that he is too far from what being called as a capable central midfield. In fact that not only he is far from being a top central midfielder , he is indeed far in many aspect. He cant do anything in defence except for his specialty rough play and not good in attacking
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:01:10 PM

Tomorrow i bet against fav
Men United-Burnley drawn

Sunderland-Arsenal drawn and lay bet against Arsenal
Crystal Palace-Lierpool drawn and lay bets against LFC
Parlay Men United-Burnley drawn and Sunderland-Arsenal is about 30/1 lets see

By my opinion many top players are tired Thay had long season becouse of Euro ,now thay are down in form

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3238

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 09:36:04 PM

Tomorrow i bet against fav
Men United-Burnley drawn

Sunderland-Arsenal drawn and lay bet against Arsenal
Crystal Palace-Lierpool drawn and lay bets against LFC
Parlay Men United-Burnley drawn and Sunderland-Arsenal is about 30/1 lets see

By my opinion many top players are tired Thay had long season becouse of Euro ,now thay are down in form

Do not forget Southampton vs. Chelsea to bet against Chelsea. of all the favorites have the toughest opponent

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DIA7

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:30:12 PM

Tottenham will host against Leicester City and they are not in their top form with 4 games winningless while Leicester are getting back at their feet with two wins and they will be hunting for the third onea and they only lost 1  game from 5 visits to White Hart Lane so I expect a difficult game for both teams and there is a high chance for Leicester city to get a point atleast but i predict both teams to score for the game.
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:40:27 AM

Tottenham will host against Leicester City and they are not in their top form with 4 games winningless while Leicester are getting back at their feet with two wins and they will be hunting for the third onea and they only lost 1  game from 5 visits to White Hart Lane so I expect a difficult game for both teams and there is a high chance for Leicester city to get a point atleast but i predict both teams to score for the game.

Both teams to score is a good bet but not really safe I still believe in Tottenham can win this match
Tottenham when playing at home has more power no matter who their opponent except playing away Tottenham performance is slow
I would still go with Tottenham ML.
Pages: « 1 ... 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 [769] 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: