Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:50:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 [786] 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199147 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2016, 06:43:50 AM

we will see if this win is just step up or just that they will continue to plat like before i hope they will play after this win much better
also congrats to Liverpool fans cuz Liverpool is first on table finally after long time hope they will stay here for some time

It is just seems that all their hard work finally pays off. They have been constantly winning everything and they could be the champion. If they actually become a champion once again, imagine how huge their celebration party will be as it has been many years that they get the premier league trophy

Time will tell if Liverpool can hold onto the top spot and win the Premier League. Remember a couple of seasons ago they were right up there to win the Premier League but lost it in the final few games and Man City ended up winning it. I must say though that Liverpool look very strong and will be a tough team to beat and have a big chance at finally winning the Premier League after a long time not winning.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Mbokani

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:12:14 AM

we will see if this win is just step up or just that they will continue to plat like before i hope they will play after this win much better
also congrats to Liverpool fans cuz Liverpool is first on table finally after long time hope they will stay here for some time

It is just seems that all their hard work finally pays off. They have been constantly winning everything and they could be the champion. If they actually become a champion once again, imagine how huge their celebration party will be as it has been many years that they get the premier league trophy

Time will tell if Liverpool can hold onto the top spot and win the Premier League. Remember a couple of seasons ago they were right up there to win the Premier League but lost it in the final few games and Man City ended up winning it. I must say though that Liverpool look very strong and will be a tough team to beat and have a big chance at finally winning the Premier League after a long time not winning.
Chelsea ,Manchester City and Arsenal are behind them with 25 and 24 points each and Liverpool the leader with 26 points after a two year gap ,it is really hard to be in the spot for long as there is a stiff competition from the rest of the teams as Chelsea and city are in good form at the moment
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:20:25 AM

Leicester City boring they lost against West Bromwich a team that is ranked 17th  Undecided
even West Bromwich control almost all of the game as if they were playing at home, really disappointing
obviously disappointing, because Leicester City is a team that is currently playing for the Champions League. but I think that Leicester City did not have the passion for playing in the Premier League, they only focus on outcomes in the Champions League. it is quite natural for the new Premier League teams to feel the Champions League because they do not want to waste this rare opportunity.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:22:22 AM

This week all games finished over 1.5 goals and except 3 games which finished 1-1 all games finished over 2.5 goals. I wonder how many people won from over goal bets this week. That must be a lot, but if you played moneyline bets for Leicester, Arsenal or Manchester City you lost your money.
Leicester and Manchester City both big disappointments for me as I lost some big on both teams they play very poorly specially by Leicester they lost against very low rank side now time to think about this and start defend their campaign which is they already lost as too much behind big teams Liverpool done great job and now for next 2 weeks they will be leaders in EPL  Cheesy
yeah it's very dissapointing from both Leicester and Manchester City to have only one win from the last 5 games that they played in the PL and it can be even worse for Leicester city after the international break they will be facing Watford away and that it will be very though game while City will have much easier opponent when they will be facing Crystale Palace whome having 4 lose streak

Looks like Leicester are more focused on the CL this time around and only seem to be doing just enough in EPL to avoid relegation.  They need to be careful though could end up being the only team to win the league and get relegated next season. Looks like kante was their biggest player.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:44:10 AM

1. Liverpool 26 pts
2. Chelsea 25 pts
3. Manchester City 24 pts
4. Arsenal 24 pts.

I love to see the premier league this season. After 11 weeks, the margin point in big 4 is so close. Even Manchester City and Arsenal have a same point. This season will be the best season of premier league I've ever see.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 08:51:23 AM

1. Liverpool 26 pts
2. Chelsea 25 pts
4. Arsenal 24 pts.

I love to see the premier league this season. After 11 weeks, the margin point in big 4 is so close. Even Manchester City and Arsenal have a same point. This season will be the best season of premier league I've ever see.

This season all teams are well prepared and doing their great efforts to keep alive into that league, that is the reason which make this league more interesting and all teams playing wonderful and very entertaining this season so all matches really enjoyable.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 10:26:00 AM

1. Liverpool 26 pts
2. Chelsea 25 pts
4. Arsenal 24 pts.

This season all teams are well prepared and doing their great efforts to keep alive into that league, that is the reason which make this league more interesting and all teams playing wonderful and very entertaining this season so all matches really enjoyable.

all teams have prepared for this season's competition. Moreover, Liverpool, Jurgen Klopp came when he did not say directly give the trophy, even though they had a chance two times and just being runner up. He says "wait us in the next season". And now proven, we can see Liverpool is a club that is best prepared to face the competition this season. Standing at the top and became the top scorer is the real evidence.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:43:55 AM

Dude, that man is 74 years old and you want him to crawl back to his old office. It will be fine if he do save MU from the mud, but what if he fail too, that will ruin his managing legacy, people will not see Ferguson as a legend anymore. He is living really well in retire, watching football matches and sometimes criticize or praise some players, but don't ever come out from retirement because even the best can't help Man United at this point.
Yeah even Sir Alex needed at least 3 seasons to win his first trophy for Man United, I know it is not that easy to (re)build Man United. But isnt it sad for him by just watching Man United lost almost every game in Old Trafford? Scholes once backed from his retirement and helped Man United for one season, so why not for Sir Alex?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:44:47 AM

Liverpool is so strong this season their game style and approach is more stronger than before, I love to watch their matches because it playing entertaining and destroying other teams so badly, still hard to say anything there very tough competition for this trophy, but I also hope they will manage to keep them into that shape for long time.

liverpool and chelsea both is so excited scored a lot of goals they are in superb form.
this year could be liverpool year , let's see if liverpool can play constantly winning points.
i personally still have a lot of doubt liverpool could keep this superb form for long time.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:50:25 AM

1. Liverpool 26 pts
2. Chelsea 25 pts
4. Arsenal 24 pts.

unfortunately i didn't see Leicester City at those rank and looks like our defending champion Leicester could not able manage their performance on every competitions because while they were playing bad in EPL but in champion league they are unbeatable and have good chance go to next round
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:02:27 PM

liverpool and chelsea both is so excited scored a lot of goals they are in superb form.
this year could be liverpool year , let's see if liverpool can play constantly winning points.
i personally still have a lot of doubt liverpool could keep this superb form for long time.
Both Liverpool and Chelsea dont play any European competition for this season, so they can more focus in every Premier League games than other teams. Liverpool now have a solid team and as long as one of their trio Mane, Coutinho, and Firmino is not injured, they can win their first Premier League trophy on this season. I personally like Chelsea and Liverpool more than other Premier League teams for this season. I like how passionate Conte and Klopp on the pitch and how them motivating the players.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:21:58 PM

Dude, that man is 74 years old and you want him to crawl back to his old office. It will be fine if he do save MU from the mud, but what if he fail too, that will ruin his managing legacy, people will not see Ferguson as a legend anymore. He is living really well in retire, watching football matches and sometimes criticize or praise some players, but don't ever come out from retirement because even the best can't help Man United at this point.
Yeah even Sir Alex needed at least 3 seasons to win his first trophy for Man United, I know it is not that easy to (re)build Man United. But isnt it sad for him by just watching Man United lost almost every game in Old Trafford? Scholes once backed from his retirement and helped Man United for one season, so why not for Sir Alex?

When Scholes backed from his retirement he is not played so much, so he is not give so his contribution to manchester united that season.
And for Sir Alex Back, I don't think that is a good way. He is too old to manage the club. I know the coach is not running on the field but to make Manchester united out of this situation, he is not the man.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:42:30 PM

Liverpool's manager Klopp is putting serious efforts to make it top team like it was all the times. Now the competition is getting much harder to keep the top positions as there is very little difference of points among all top teams. It will be more interesting and serious efforts will be seen in coming rounds after break of one week.
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:42:53 PM

1. Liverpool 26 pts
2. Chelsea 25 pts
4. Arsenal 24 pts.

It was so great what Liverpool doing ATM than it looking this league will be full of fun with very close encounters. I don't think we will get big surprise like previous all top teams are into superb form.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:50:03 PM

unfortunately i didn't see Leicester City at those rank and looks like our defending champion Leicester could not able manage their performance on every competitions because while they were playing bad in EPL but in champion league they are unbeatable and have good chance go to next round

Atleast not for now however if they keep on continuing to play as good as usual then pretty sure that they are going to be able to get into top 4 however it wont be easy as the other team like manchester united and tottenham is aiming for top 4 as well and they are currently has higher points then leicester
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:02:20 PM

Atleast not for now however if they keep on continuing to play as good as usual then pretty sure that they are going to be able to get into top 4 however it wont be easy as the other team like manchester united and tottenham is aiming for top 4 as well and they are currently has higher points then leicester

I don't care with what will Leicester city get in premier league this season. I just want to see Leicester city reach as far as possible in Champions league. They play so bad in premier league but doing a wonderful game in champions league. Will be another big surprise if they can be a winner in champions league.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:27:52 PM

Liverpool's manager Klopp is putting serious efforts to make it top team like it was all the times. Now the competition is getting much harder to keep the top positions as there is very little difference of points among all top teams. It will be more interesting and serious efforts will be seen in coming rounds after break of one week.

I never had any doubts that Klopp will make Liverpool great again.
He is one of the best managers out there, with his own special characteristics.
In Dortmund we had 7 great years with him, and he understands it to motivate and develop players like no one else!
There are a few players who were really big under the lead of Klopp, and as soon as they joined other clubs their performance started to decrease immediately.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:32:31 PM

I don't care with what will Leicester city get in premier league this season. I just want to see Leicester city reach as far as possible in Champions league. They play so bad in premier league but doing a wonderful game in champions league. Will be another big surprise if they can be a winner in champions league.

Judging from their last season performance where they let go of other match and focus solely on premier league alone probably they will do that as well. If they ended up winning champions league and let go off their premier league than that would be a very bad choice considering it should be much harder to win the champions league
haetinglol

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:46:25 PM

In Dortmund we had 7 great years with him, and he understands it to motivate and develop players like no one else!
There are a few players who were really big under the lead of Klopp, and as soon as they joined other clubs their performance started to decrease immediately.

Yes Jurgen Klopp is one of the best manager in this era. Bring liverpool to the top of the league is the prove. when they came to Liverpool, the way they play is suddenly change into a better game, Strong in the midfield, scaring a defender, The only problem from liverpool is just their defence. so poor, 1 cleansheet in 11 game is really bad.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:51:41 PM

Yes Jurgen Klopp is one of the best manager in this era. Bring liverpool to the top of the league is the prove. when they came to Liverpool, the way they play is suddenly change into a better game, Strong in the midfield, scaring a defender, The only problem from liverpool is just their defence. so poor, 1 cleansheet in 11 game is really bad.

Lets see how they cope with chelsea, man city or spurs before we can judge.  Right now im liking the look of chelsea for 2nd spot behind city.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Pages: « 1 ... 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 [786] 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: