Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Smooth unethical / unprofessional / in conflict-of-interest when he posts 100s of the same repeated scam accusations on his competitor's threads on a daily basis.
Yes - Because if his attacks succeed against his competitors, his own coin/investment will benefit, he has a vested interest - 99 (54.1%)
No - there is no conflict of interest when a coin dev repeatedly accuses his competitors of being scams on their threads. - 51 (27.9%)
None of the above - 33 (18%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XMR/AEON Developer Smooth Investigation  (Read 20920 times)
blobafett2 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:13:40 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 01:55:34 PM by blobafett2

This is the start of a thread where I will collate various research to enable us to document / investigate on the prolific trolling, attacking, and apparent insider dealing activities of the Monero/Aeon core dev known as Smooth (real identity unknown).

UPDATE 14th Aug 2015:
--------------------------------------------
In an aparent 'revenge attack' for my making a thread to look into Smooth's prolific attacks on his competitors and questions about potential conflict of interest in him building up a small competitor (Aeon) to his main coin (xmr), Smooth has now ramped up his attacks on Dash and has committed to leaving a 'warning' message on the main Dash thread each day, until the 'media' agreed to his demands:

The following message was drafted by generalizethis and submitted for open review and modification by Dash community member blockafett/blobafett2, or others, who did not offer any proposal for changes, and is therefore is considered a collaboratively-constructed fair disclosure statement.

public service announcement

Dash (formerly xcoin and darkcoin) had a significant fastmine over the first 48 hours of its existence (~2 million coins). These facts should not be glossed over by those seeking a fairly launched coin, so until the dash media reflects these facts, this warning will be posted every 24 hours on the BCT dash thread. This warning will not be posted when the media reflects these facts. For those seeking more information Monero Developer Smooth has created a thread with the pertinent facts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999886.0

It's also entirely false that I was involved in drafting that message (lol) and I never received any content for 'open review and modification'.

My response on the Dash thread:

Smooth/Icebreaker's goal is obviously to just keep repeating the same scam accusations in the hope some of it will stick which they have been trying for months now.  They are always taking about Dash (instead of Monero / Aeon) and as investors in a competitor their aspiration is to raise their valuation to 'be like Dash' by trying to turn the conversation here to the only issue they thought they could make a big deal out of, and make sure everyone keeps talking about that.

The fact that the Dash community and market came to a consensus on this 18 months ago and the team have been delivering market-leading features consistently since in a totally professional and ethical manner doesn't seem to matter to them and they obviously have no respect for the Dash community.

But it hasn't worked and Dash is still a leading top 5 alt with a strong community and a massive game-changing release around the corner, so now they are ramping it up by committing to post (lol) daily 'warning' messages here for users and hold the community hostage until the 'media' starts to 'accept' their financially-biased opinions, in other words, they are going full-tard.

I am documenting Smooth's attack activities (for all the competitors not just Dash) on this thread along with his latest insider-dealings between AEON/XMR: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151565
-------------------------------------------

About this investigation thread:

The reason for me to care to start this today was Smooth's current spamming of the Dash thread (with 28 posts of the same repeated scam accusation just in one day), essentially destroying the existing conversation there about the usual Dash topics / coming V12 release etc.

I have observed Smooth over many months and it is my opinion that he is in total conflict of interest as well as probably the most unprofessional and unethical dev I have seen on BCT with going around attacking his competitors without disclosing his position to benefit financially from that, also manipulating different cryptonote projects to position himself to profit such as his recent takeover of AEON, amongst other sketchy activities, and i am creating this thread as a starting point to see what information can be put together to investigate this person.

To start off, here is an example of the kind of unethical behaviour Smooth is doing - 50 posts just today attacking his competition and only 3 posts on the coins he is developing himself, without once admitting his absolute conflict of interest, as the core dev of a direct competitor:

Example Day of forum attacks by Smooth (today, 12th Aug 2015)

Attacking his competitors:

Dash thread: 28 posts (competing with the anon feature)
Vanilla threads: 20 posts (competing for Poloniex volume)
Bytecoin thread: 4 posts (competing "Anon coin")

Posting on his own threads:

AEON: 3 posts
Monero: 0 posts

Smooth's competitors attacking his coins on any threads:

Dash devs: 0 posts
Vanilla devs: 0 posts
Bytecoin devs: 0 posts

And here is from when Smooth was spamming the Dash thread today and my reply with the current info I see problems with with what Smooth is doing that has a big conflict of interest (apart from trolling his competitors which obviously looks like he is trying to remove investors to own schemes)

The funny thing is, Smooth the Monero core-dev has now personally taken over Aeon development, a tiny-marketcap competitor to Monero with the same the Bytecoin features / codebase, and has acquired at least 2.5% of the supply, has done 2 releases in the last month, is working on a GUI, his OP is advertising AEON as "the next generation of anonymous cryptocurrency" with no mention of his Monero involvement, and AEON market cap is gaining fast with 4x the volume of Monero on Bittrex[/url] - while Monero hasn't released anything for 9 months.  Oh, and he spends the other half of his day providing unbiased "investment advice" to sell Dash and buy Monero (and now AEON Cheesy)

From an ethical perspective, here is a dev of one coin, taking over a smaller competitor and using his position from Monero to pump the price of AEON which he owns a huge stake in (as well as try to crash the threads of his larger competitors to disrupt their functioning and slander them for being scams).  

So what happens as AEON market cap grows closer to Moneros, and investors realize the Monero dev is doing more work on AEON than Monero, and they have the same features or AEON starts to get ahead?  And nothing is being mentioned on the Monero thread or the AEON OP, and the Monero community seems happy with this!!!  Huh

Then a later reply I made to Smooth again on the Dash thread:

...What I'm "up to" is I don't like unethical conduct...If this disgrace of a coin from the start didn't give me so much to criticize, I wouldn't be here criticizing it....

Unethical conduct FYI:

1. Spamming your competitors threads and repeating 1000 of times the same accusations of fraud taking place for months, without a single disclosure that with your Monero holdings, you stand to gain financially if people follow your investment advice and sell your competitors (and by implication buy your coin as the only alternative)

2. Claiming to be a developer of Monero when you are doing zero Monero development and instead using that title as a backdrop for the dozens of posts per day you are making to attack and bully your competition

3. Taking over development and acquiring a large stake in a smaller competitor (AEON) so you have investment in 2 competing interests of which you are centrally involved in both, in total conflict of interest

4. Disclosing nothing to your Monero community about your new investment and work in AEON meaning that they don't even have the opportunity to divest.  I guess that news comes later once the AEON market cap is a lot higher.

5. Not mentioning anywhere in the Aeon OP that you are a Monero dev with a potential conflict of interest in controlling 2 competing investments, zero full disclosure to investors of your real interests.

...ad nauseam

List of Smooth's development as a 'Core developer' of Monero since the project started:

https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/commits?author=iamsmooth

Nov 9, 2014 Change 6 lines of codes, temporary bug fix
Nov 11, 2014 Commented out 2 lines of code
March 5, 2015 4 lines to change a variable and add IF statement
March 5, 2015 Added 4 lines of code, in the form of a comment
March 6, 2015 Added one line of code (a checkpoint)
March 10, 2015 Changing a default value and an IF statement, 6 lines of code
Apr 5, 2015 4 lines of code and a comment
Apr 5, 2015 2 lines of code to handle a rounding
Apr 14, 2015 Remove a define, 1 line changed

There is a lot more info about Smooth's activities I will post later, this is just to start the discussion.

Full disclosure: I am (mainly) a Dash investor, I also used to have the account BlockaFett which I burned because it was taking up too much of my time arguing with Smooth posting over 1000 posts on various Dash threads over 5 months so I am not bothered to argue with him about the validity of any particular coin - because it's pointless, the market doesn't care, and investors on the whole decide on value, not guys arguing on a forum.  But I am back briefly because again he is posting 25 times today to crash the Dash thread accusing it of being a "scam" without posting once on his own thread, and denying conflict of interest - so here I am.  

Note to Monero community: I am not here to bash/judge Monero in any way, if I had my way, you would have kicked Smooth out long ago, calling him a Monero dev is a wild claim anyway because if you check his Github - he didn't do anything for Monero compared to the other devs: https://github.com/monero-project/bitmonero/commits?author=iamsmooth.  And his AEON play is frankly a disgrace to anyone in Monero if he's doing what I think he's doing, and if I am right then it helps Monero to make sure he doesn't play that off using AEON as I suspect he will.

If you have any info on Smooth being unethical / unprofessional / insider dealing / market manipulation / conflict of interest, PM me or post here.  I have a truck load that I never could be bothered to collate but I will do that here some time if people want me to.  I won't spend a lot of time on this for now, my only interest here is to expose someone I sincerely believe is a scammer who if goes unchecked, with his 50 posts a day attacking any coin with investors he thinks he can bate to his schemes, BCT will just descend to a giant cesspit.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodromeda

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:18:29 PM

It's a kind of blindness that reason alone cannot cure.
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:13:13 PM

The guy is trolling threads constantly while he cloned bytecoin and tries to sell it as innovation.

americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 12:53:58 AM

Wow, smooth look at this! 

You earned your own dedicated troll account designed specifically to attack you. 

In case you are actually an impressionable drive-by lurker and are reading this topic, I urge you to realize the OP is a shill for Dash or Bytecoin, is butthurt figuratively and literally at Monero's open and honest development and is resorting to whining about his hurt feelings when one of the Monero developers calls out his favorite scams on being scams. 

Nothing to see here.  Your time would literally be better spent masturbating to .jpgs from 1995 that don't even fill up most of your screen anymore. 

Good luck and god speed. 

P.S. Can I get my own dedicated troll-attack account next?  I'm a huge narcissist so I'd love to read someone talking shit about me.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
blobafett2 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:20:17 AM

Wow, smooth look at this!  

You earned your own dedicated troll account designed specifically to attack you.  

In case you are actually an impressionable drive-by lurker and are reading this topic, I urge you to realize the OP is a shill for Dash or Bytecoin, is butthurt figuratively and literally at Monero's open and honest development and is resorting to whining about his hurt feelings when one of the Monero developers calls out his favorite scams on being scams.  

Nothing to see here.  Your time would literally be better spent masturbating to .jpgs from 1995 that don't even fill up most of your screen anymore.  

Good luck and god speed.  

P.S. Can I get my own dedicated troll-attack account next?  I'm a huge narcissist so I'd love to read someone talking shit about me.

In the last 24 hours, Smooth has spammed 28 posts on the Dash thread about how he thinks "Dash is going nowhere".

On his main coin's thread in the same time, Smooth has posted nothing.  In fact, there are only 2 posts today.

So the first obvious question, why would a developer post on a competitors coins so many times, if he thinks it's going nowhere and bump their thread, leaving his own thread with only 2 posts for the whole day?  If the coin is going nowhere, what is the value in anyone pointing that out, let alone the core dev of a competitor?

Second question, as the dev of a competitor, he never mentions his massive conflict of interest because of his vested interest in the competitor coin he is representing, and the fact he is posting the same accusations more times than anyone else is posting about Dash.

I think these are fair questions and trying to sweep these concerns away doesn't really wash for anyone interested trying to keep crypto open, accountable, transparent and honest.

Saying I support Bytecoin is kindah ridiculous and I have a experience investigating scammers https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824211.0.  If you don't agree, it would help to explain why, trying to undermine the credibility of a valid debate with feigned ridicule and hyperbole isn't going to work with me though, just so you are aware.
americanpegasus

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 01:50:17 AM

Oh so he posted specifically in a topic entitled "Dash is going nowhere"? 

Did he go to the official Dash topic and start unwantedly bashing Dash to its supporters?  No?

Because if not, I think you are being whiny and worried too much about the opinions of smooth and his activity. 

Perhaps you should pay the same attention to fixing the glaring (and unfixable) issues with the currencies you mention.  This topic is silly and needs to be moved to "Meta" at best, and removed entirely at worst.

Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:04:37 AM

Professional trolls like Smooth are the biggest scumbags here...
Because they have enough in-depth knowledge to "appear" objective to n00bs...
And are experts are subtle fallacious reasoning that "appears" authoritative...
But their agendas are to impune and destroy the hard work of other Devs.

The Alt Forum has been effectively destroyed by Smooth and his Monero shills.

Keep exposing this c*cksucker... and I'll keep bumping this thread.
americanpegasus

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:19:16 AM

For those of you wondering, this is the penalty for anyone who continually points out the flaws in flawed currencies like Dash, Bytecoin, and VanillaCoin.  

So if you don't want to be character assassinated, please don't point out the gaping flaws in the ethics, launches, and distributions of scams that exist only to enrich those who got in early at your expense.  

Again, the mods need to delete this topic.  It serves no purpose but to cause issues in the community.

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:20:04 AM

Something this forum has been getting wrong recently is lack of real rules. I believe in Liberty but Liberty is not Anarchy, society needs rules to function.

You can't get rid of newbie accounts easily (though you could make a minimum posting in a newbie section)

But what you can do is ban without mercy long term accounts that spread lies constantly.

This forum really needs to clean up this mess, this forum is getting a bad reputation.
blobafett2 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:23:28 AM

Did he go to the official Dash topic and start unwantedly bashing Dash to its supporters?  No?

Because if not, I think you are being whiny and worried too much about the opinions of smooth and his activity. 

Perhaps you should pay the same attention to fixing the glaring (and unfixable) issues with the currencies you mention.  This topic is silly and needs to be moved to "Meta" at best, and removed entirely at worst.

No, Smooth posted about his latest theme of Dash "going nowhere" 28 times in the last 24 hrs on the Dash main thread, in tandem with the loudest evangelist of your coin, Icebreaker, who has been spamming the main Dash thread daily for weeks - it's becoming impossible to have any kind of conversation there due to their spam coming from people representing your community, take a look and scroll through a few pages:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg12124438#msg12124438

Like you, Smooth also asked wanted censorship of my point, saying it was off-topic to point out the obvious motive of his attempts to crash all discussion of Dash on BCT.

Given that your post is off topic here on the Dash thread, I won't correct the many errors, but if you would like to post it someplace else I would be happy to. (Starting with, while I don't think people should invest in Dash except possibly as short term speculation, because I'm quite certain that its very ugly history dooms it longer term, i've told no one to invest in AEON or Monero and I generally advise against investing in speculative cryptocurrencies including all of these except with your "play money".)

After you delete your off-topic post I will be happy to delete this one as well.

It's on topic, because you are the dev of 2 Dash competitors, and you are coming here trying to say Dash is a scam on a daily basis.  I am pointing out how all your actions show a) you are totally unethical b) totally unprofessional c) positioning yourself nicely to be able to misuse your Monero position to pump your new coin and profit whilst screwing Monero investors.  The on-topic part is showing you have no reason to be here other than to try to play people to make more $, just like I think you are now playing AEON / Monero to make more $....Everything you are doing is what a scam dev looks like.

This is worth pointing out because it's obvious he is just on a mission to disrupt Dash, no dev will post 28 times a day on a competitor he thinks it's going nowhere, while his own thread is empty.

Then the other point is his involvement with AEON - why haven't Smooth's dual-interests now in Monero and Aeon been officially disclosed or where is this for both coins? (i.e. not in the OP...)  To what extent are the Monero community aware that Smooth is building-out Aeon with Monero and BBR features and with personal control of 2.5% of it's supply and whatever he has purchased, 2 very similar coins, with AEON volume on Bittrex today being $ 4,223 compared to Monero's $ 899? (using Bittrex because it's a reflection of the market demand when XMR & AEON are traded at the same exchange)

Without official disclosure of that, again it looks like he is concealing his conflicting interests.

Pegasus I get that you have your coin you support and Smooth has some involvement with it, but I am more concerned with Smooth personally than anything else, surely people can recognize his behaviour and see big problems - if nothing else, what about destroying the conversation on competitor coins main threads through repeating the same flash phrases to push people's buttons 100's of times over months, instead of an intelligent debate.

Regarding Smooth being a "dev" of your coin, looking at his github, less than 1% of commits are from him and nothing for the last 4 months - The idea of him earning the title "dev" there is pretty weak, is his main work is Aeon and he looks quite busy on that, his claim to being an Aeon dev looks a lot more valid.
MadCow

Activity: 655

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:24:13 AM

As far as I can see smooth raises important issues and debates all who engage him with facts and reason and evidence.

I appreciate his efforts to educate people about scams.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:26:50 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 10:08:19 AM by smooth

Here's what actually happened. Someone on the Dash thread claimed that "the community voted not to relaunch". Now being a student of the Dash scam history, I found that surprising since I had never seen any evidence of it. Of course, it is patently absurd that a few dozen extreme early adopters voting not to relaunch after 2 billions coins were mined in 0.2 seconds or whatever it was would legitimatize it, so the argument would be false even if true, but in fact it seems to be false and false.

Now I happen to be willing to call out the Dash scammers on their bullshit because I'm not a party to this whole green wall of silence that exists around here were "devs" of scam coins don't criticize other scam coins because everyone is better off if you just keep quiet and scam-and-let-scam.

The result of me calling out of their bullshit was personal attacks against me, against every project I've ever been associated with going back to building a firetruck out of tinkertoys some years ago, and against my pet cricket. Of course this sort of behavior is going to result in many posts, in which I might add, essentially all of my posts (except perhaps when I responded directly to the baseless accusation of, and this is an actual quote, "running a scam") was on-topic on the subject of what did happen and did not happen with the Dash instamine and the community early adopters instaminers-and-whales (Ding!) who then decided to take the instamine and run with it, but now want it kept quiet.

It's really quite simple why they have a problem with me. I've never been involved with any scam of any kind. No scam businesses, no scam coins, no scam loans, no scam anything. No project I've ever been involved with has a premine, ninjamine, ninja-turtle mine, instamine, or any other kind of rip off or fraud. Despite false accusations from Dash supporters rabid dogs to the contrary, my forum trust is not bought, it was earned through honest dealings. I've never had any other forum account, sock puppet, nick or identity (other than the 'aeon' account that was handed to me by the previous developer and I use only to update the OP), and no one else has ever controlled this account since I registered it in 2011. There is no legitimate issue of scamming or trustworthiness or trickery. They simply don't like that I call out their bullshit.

Here's a public service announcement for X-coin/Darkcoin/Dash, Bytecoin, Vanillacoin, Bitcoin XT shills, and all the the rest of the scammers I've criticized and will continue to criticize:

If you want me to stop calling out your bullshit, stop bullshitting

blobafett2 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:27:26 AM

Something this forum has been getting wrong recently is lack of real rules. I believe in Liberty but Liberty is not Anarchy, society needs rules to function.

You can't get rid of newbie accounts easily (though you could make a minimum posting in a newbie section)

But what you can do is ban without mercy long term accounts that spread lies constantly.

This forum really needs to clean up this mess, this forum is getting a bad reputation.

I agree with that.

An easy thing to do with Smooth would be to catalog his literally 1000's of anti Dash posts in his long and tedious post history, which boil down to maybe just 5 or 6 criticisms he recycles.  That is obviously someone working to disrupt and discredit another coin way-over any normal level that could be excused as 'honest concern'.   And with his obvious vested interest as the Dev of a competitor and how he does this to all his larger competitors, you have to be pretty brave to claim he's innocently trying to help people.
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:30:06 AM

I agree, I think he's vicious and really strong in words game.

He love endless pseudo-debat. Always play with words to subtily make them say what he need to say.

He clearly have an agenda, and viciously, like to play the victim, crying here and there. And trying to convince that there is a complot or something, we have nothing to hide.

He's nefarious, and love taking the role of the heroe saving the world.

He's a pathetic psycotic Trollero, and don't understand what is ethic and profesionalism.
And lot of Trollero suporter think it's normal, because they all have nothing more to do than spitting on other coin threads (Because they have quite nothing on their road map...)
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:33:01 AM

On the topic of conflict of interest, Mr blobafett2 or blockafett or whatever the fuck you are calling yourself these days, listen carefully.

As a long time active and aggressive Dash supporter and investor you stand to gain if you can discredit me and the "competing" projects that I happen to be associated with. You especially stand to gain if you can muzzle me and then Dash supporters can then continue unchallenged scamming new investors victims by hiding the instamine or making false or irrelevant claims about it such as "the community voted not to relaunch" (see above) or "it doesn't matter because it was redistributed" (again, false even if true but actually false and false).

So if you don't believe people with conflicts of interest should criticize others, then STFU and GTFO.  Or at least create a sock puppet or something when you are doing it so you don't look quite so catastrophically stupid.

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:36:34 AM

Lets petition to get this smooth dickwad banned..
blobafett2 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:43:03 AM

On the topic of conflict of interest, Mr blobafett2 or blockafett or whatever the fuck you are calling yourself these days, listen carefully.

As a long time active and aggressive Dash supporter and investor you stand to gain if you can discredit me and the "competing" projects that I happen to be associated with. You especially stand to gain if you can muzzle me and then Dash supporters can then continue unchallenged scamming new investors victims by hiding the instamine or making false or irrelevant claims about it such as "the community voted not to relaunch" (see above) or "it doesn't matter because it was redistributed" (again, false even if true but actually false and false).

So if don't believe people with conflicts of interest should criticize others, then STFU and GTFO.  Or at least create a sock puppet or something when you are doing it so you don't look quite so catastrophically stupid.

I've always fully disclosed my interests, and also explained my reasons for posting this, so people have fair chance to make their own mind up. That's my whole point, you never do that, whether it's trying to discredit your larger competitors with 1000s of repetitive posts over long periods of time, or now quietly taking over your smaller competitors and building them up with no full disclosure of your conflicting interests with the communities involved - you never disclose anything that an ethical person would do - those kind of people are usually the scammers, hence this thread.
blobafett2 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:45:40 AM

Is it possible?  That would certainly be a win for 50% of BCT users with integrity that actually want to forward crypto with intelligent debate and ethical / professional coin teams.
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:47:36 AM

So if don't believe people with conflicts of interest should criticize others, then STFU and GTFO.  Or at least create a sock puppet or something when you are doing it so you don't look quite so catastrophically stupid.

I've always fully disclosed my interests, and also explained my reasons for posting this, so people have fair chance to make their own mind up. That's my whole point, you never do that, whether it's trying to discredit your larger competitors with 1000s of repetitive posts over long periods of time, or now quietly taking over your smaller competitors and building them up with no full disclosure of your conflicting interests with the communities involved - those kind of people are usually the scammers, hence this thread.

smooth surely unethical and unprofessional that he trolling competitors thread instead of developing his own coin, worse is that his own coin being neglected as he invest in other coin. i wonder how monero holder can accept this Huh

EDIT : Im selling my monero coin now, at least i still got profit. seeing this i fear monero will reach its lowest price.

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 02:51:00 AM

Is it possible?  That would certainly be a win for 90% of BCT users with scam-mines and vaporware that want to forward their pump-gains with non-existing debate and unethical / unprofessional coin teams.

FTFY.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: