Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:49:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 5018 5019 5020 5021 5022 5023 5024 5025 5026 5027 5028 5029 5030 5031 5032 5033 5034 5035 5036 5037 5038 5039 5040 5041 5042 5043 5044 5045 5046 5047 5048 5049 5050 5051 5052 5053 5054 [5055] 5056 5057 5058 5059 5060 5061 5062 5063 5064 5065 5066 5067 5068 5069 5070 5071 5072 5073 5074 5075 5076 5077 5078 5079 5080 5081 5082 5083 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 5089 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722502 times)
Callahan

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:22:28 PM

when will be launch v12?

when it's ready

getting close
Ok, thanks!
I read about this wednesday

Be careful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:23:51 PM

Smooth, don`t waist your time on dash.
smooth, please listen to your own community and leave...
You don't have work to do?
GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:26:46 PM

yeah its pretty clear what smooth is up to in this thread or in pretty much any anti-dash topic in the altcoin section.
I have never seen a developer sank so low as what i saw him post in some of those. Appalling behaviour of the
worst kind.

It is absolutely mind-blowing dude!

I totally get trolls being payed to come here, I mean, what other incentive is there to come here, months on end, in waves... just trash talking, posting "infographics" and pulling on any and every string they can come up with... it's a new-age job of sorts, I guess.

But smooth? A dev? This is just mind-blowing. What drives him to such behaviour? How unprofessional and unethical can one get? Think about how much time he dedicates to this... what on earth is going on here?

He is more nagging than a broken 8 GB 3.5" IDE 4.500 RPM hard drive suffering from a cyclic redundancy error!
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:27:38 PM

yeah its pretty clear what smooth is up to in this thread or in pretty much any anti-dash topic in the altcoin section.

What I'm "up to" is I don't like unethical conduct like lying about a launch time, launching early and than instamining millions of coins, then changing the rewards to boost the effective size of the instamine even more. Then continuing to claim there was a "community vote" against a relaunch (when there is no evidence of such a vote, and in fact evidence that insiders squashed a vote on issuing more coins to flatten the distribution, then cut supply to further concentrate it).

If this disgrace of a coin from the start didn't give me so much to criticize, I wouldn't be here criticizing it.

You may continue to claim this is about some sort of "bias" or trying to promote other coins, but anyone with half a brain will see that is not really the case at all -- that criticizing Dash is FAR from the most effective way to promote anything -- and people claiming that I'm doing that are in fact just attempting dismiss and hide my valid and truthful criticisms by attacking me personally.

You can attack me all you want. I'm going to continue criticizing Dash for its unethical history as long as there is a Dash, and if for whatever reason I'm not doing it, someone else will. Because it is all true, and all disgraceful, despite two name changes and a thousand attempts to dismiss it as not important. It's not going away.

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:30:31 PM

I have never seen a developer sank so low as what i saw him post in some of those. Appalling behaviour of the
worst kind.

It is absolutely mind-blowing dude!

I totally get trolls being payed to come here, I mean, what other incentive is there to come here, months on end, in waves... just trash talking, posting "infographics" and pulling on any and every string they can come up with... it's a new-age job of sorts, I guess.

But smooth? A dev? This is just mind-blowing. What drives him to such behaviour? How unprofessional and unethical can one get? Think about how much time he dedicates to this... what on earth is going on here?

He is more nagging than a broken 8 GB 3.5" IDE 4.500 RPM hard drive suffering from a cyclic redundancy error!

yeah, thats why i put him on ignore sometime ago .. he was my first dev troll i put on ignore  Grin

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
blobafett2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:36:41 PM

What I'm "up to" is I don't like unethical conduct like lying about a launch time, launching early and than instamining millions of coins, then changing the rewards to boost the effective size of the instamine even more. Then continuing to claim there was a "community vote" against a relaunch (when there is no evidence of such a vote, and in fact evidence that insiders squashed a vote on issuing more coins to flatten the distribution, then cut supply to further concentrate it).

If this disgrace of a coin from the start didn't give me so much to criticize, I wouldn't be here criticizing it.

You may continue to claim this is about some sort of "bias" or trying to promote other coins, but anyone with half a brain will see that is not really the case at all -- that criticizing Dash is FAR from the most effective way to promote anything -- and people claiming that I'm doing that are in fact just attempting dismiss and hide my valid and truthful criticisms by attacking me personally.

Unethical conduct FYI:

1. Spamming your competitors threads and repeating 1000 of times the same accusations of fraud taking place for months, without a single disclosure that with your Monero holdings, you stand to gain financially if people follow your investment advice and sell your competitors (and by implication buy your coin as the only alternative)

2. Claiming to be a developer of Monero when you are doing zero Monero development and instead using that title as a backdrop for the dozens of posts per day you are making to attack and bully your competition

3. Taking over development and acquiring a large stake in a smaller competitor (AEON) so you have investment in 2 competing interests of which you are centrally involved in both, in total conflict of interest

4. Disclosing nothing to your Monero community about your new investment and work in AEON meaning that they don't even have the opportunity to divest.  I guess that news comes later once the AEON market cap is a lot higher.

5. Not mentioning anywhere in the Aeon OP that you are a Monero dev with a potential conflict of interest in controlling 2 competing investments, zero full disclosure to investors of your real interests.

...ad nauseam
GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:37:59 PM

dude, I don't know the exact timeline... but EVERYTHING you're complaining (... aining... aining... aining...)  about happened within the first month or so of XCoin/Darkcoin... This was a fun project for Evan to start with crypto's, and kaboom!! It exploded into something serious.

It's been a year and a half since that stuff happened, it's been explained, looked at, questioned and answered. No one got hurt. Everyone knows what happened, how it happened. Absolutely no-one ever complained.

Everyone knows how Evan has been coding like a workaholic cyborg, Monday through Monday, hardly ever taking time off. We respect him for his work, not his promises.

The amount of code written is mind blowing.

Get over yourself. It's pathetic. Please do send me your real life address and I'll print this and send it to you.

http://readwrite.com/2013/09/30/understanding-github-a-journey-for-beginners-part-1

GitHub For Beginners: Don't Get Scared, Get Started

GitHub is more than just a programmer's tool. If you want to collaborate on anything, you should give it a try. Part 1 of a two-part look at getting started with GitHub.

bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 07:41:20 PM

What is amazing...is your selective hearing/reading!!!!!!!

Again, since it seems your hard of reading, there was a large group of us that bought 10's of thousands of coins in those first few weeks...we were the majority holders in the beginning....thus making us the majority of the community, sorry you weren't invited.   Where was the official vote?....Let me guess, you are now the keeper of what a "vote" should be and that it should have been held here on this shit forum?!?  We were reached out personally.  Seriously...your making yourself look like a complete buffoon!!!

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:42:00 PM

2. Claiming to be a developer of Monero when you are doing zero Monero development and instead using that title as a backdrop for the dozens of posts per day you are making to attack and bully your competition

LOL you are the one who keeps bringing that up, not me.

Show me the post where I said: "I'm a developer of Monero and therefore you should listen to me when I discuss Dash's instamine." Just one.

Show me where it indicates I'm a developer of Monero on my profile, signature or anywhere else. Doesn't exist.

My posts stand on their own, as a long time member of the cryptocurrency community who doesn't like a lot of what it has become, including (especially) Dash.

AdamWhite

Activity: 605

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:43:08 PM

When a new account pops up, must be a troll "use your real account" they say. Smooth here is using his real account and asking legitimate questions, yet all you do is attack and avoid answering any questions whatsoever.

Where is the evidence of the relaunch Evan supposedly wanted?

Ghostplayer claimed it happened, it shouldn't be this difficult to prove. Instead you cult supporters post page after page of attacks.

Another person on ignore qwizzie? Doubt it, you don't seem to know what the ignore button is.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:44:43 PM

Again, since it seems your hard of reading, there was a large group of us that bought 10's of thousands of coins in those first few weeks...we were the majority holders in the beginning....

In other words, you got together with the instaminers, bought some of the instamined coins on the cheap, and then teamed up with them to quash any attempts to relaunch or spread out the distribution, and then changed the parameters of the coin to lower future supply. Did I get that right? If not, please be precise about which part is incorrect, and back it up with sources.

What is amazing is that you think this makes the situation sound better. WTF?

It does not. It makes it sound worse (or the same, since we already pretty much knew that's what happened).

Freckleg

Activity: 508

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:45:24 PM

Ghost, Robbert,

Don't bother with smoothie. He belongs in the nuthouse and the crypto community knows this. But he does help to bump the thread like a broken record, on and on and on. Let the nutcase be. It must be frustrating to be called 'dev' when compared to Evan Smoothy is a crypto Neanderthal...
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:47:22 PM

appearently there are two types of developers, ones that like to smooth talk people into joining their community while virtually showing no signs of coding whatsoever
and developers nose-deep in code on github .. like these ones :

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
AdamWhite

Activity: 605

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:47:36 PM

What is amazing...is your selective hearing/reading!!!!!!!

Again, since it seems your hard of reading, there was a large group of us that bought 10's of thousands of coins in those first few weeks...we were the majority holders in the beginning....thus making us the majority of the community, sorry you weren't invited.   Where was the official vote?....Let me guess, you are now the keeper of what a "vote" should be and that it should have been held here on this shit forum?!?  We were reached out personally.  Seriously...your making yourself look like a complete buffoon!!!

This is a "vote" to you? More like a bunch of insiders deciding how much lube to use. Sickening shit endorsed by Scamrcanada
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:48:37 PM

Friendly reminder for newcomers:

This thread looks infected by trolls again. This is an non-moderated thread so they are free to try to promote their coins here  spreading lies and FUD. (icebreaker-eduardo, the dasher, adam, smooth, etc..)

For more information and civilized talk about Dash you can visit: www.dashtalk.org. Feel free to join us.

www.dashtalk.org

Discussions: 4,163
Members: 3,163

Sorry for replying to Smooth, but seriously, he is supposed to be a core dev of a competitor and he is here trashtalking everyday.  At least people need to point out that he has a ridiculously obvious conflict of interest and also is an extremely shady character when you put all his actions together and his aggressive, purile attacks on all his competitors.  This kind of behavior belongs in the gutter, and will destroy BCT eventually, it shouldn't be allowed to continue.

Let me explain what I think:

I can understand a lot of people invested time, efforts and money in other currencies (monero, bytecoin, litecoin, etc.) and they are so pissed of of Dash succeed. It happens all the time.

Do you remember when Monero rised from 0.5 to 0.6$ a week ago and they all went crazy of happyness? You should read the "speculation thread" of Monero to understand the behaviour of this community. It is really funny and you will understand what they are doing here.

Nobody cares about Monero but his very small investors. You should visit his empty forum to understand how desperate they all are (https://forum.getmonero.org)

We are wining, and time will tell. I think Smooth is a clever guy and he knows that. Trolling is the only he can do to try to stop Dash development. Icetroller, Adam or the Dasher are sociopaths like we saw others in the past (I really think they are all the same "Eduardo" guy with all his savings invested in Monero, trying to get rich as someone promised some time ago) This is so sad to read sometimes.

bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 07:50:55 PM

Wow...your an embarrassment!  Your Aeon or trollero or what ever group your part of need to see how real devs act, doing full time coding, and not trolling other community forums.  I have a sneaking suspicion that your actually working on a scam.  Mark my words....August 12, 2015 that I predicted that Smooth was a sham!  Wink  Anyone want to put some bets on it?!?

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
blobafett2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:54:44 PM

Friendly reminder for newcomers:

This thread looks infected by trolls again. This is an non-moderated thread so they are free to try to promote their coins here  spreading lies and FUD. (icebreaker-eduardo, the dasher, adam, smooth, etc..)

For more information and civilized talk about Dash you can visit: www.dashtalk.org. Feel free to join us.

www.dashtalk.org

Discussions: 4,163
Members: 3,163

Sorry for replying to Smooth, but seriously, he is supposed to be a core dev of a competitor and he is here trashtalking everyday.  At least people need to point out that he has a ridiculously obvious conflict of interest and also is an extremely shady character when you put all his actions together and his aggressive, purile attacks on all his competitors.  This kind of behavior belongs in the gutter, and will destroy BCT eventually, it shouldn't be allowed to continue.

Let me explain what I think:

I can understand a lot of people invested time, efforts and money in other currencies (monero, bytecoin, litecoin, etc.) and they are so pissed of of Dash succeed. It happens all the time.

Do you remember when Monero rised from 0.5 to 0.6$ a week ago and they all went crazy of happyness? You should read the "speculation thread" of Monero to understand the behaviour of this community. It is really funny and you will understand what they are doing here.

Nobody cares about Monero but his very small investors. You should visit his empty forum to understand how desperate they all are (https://forum.getmonero.org)

We are wining, and time will tell. I think Smooth is a clever guy and he knows that. Icetroller, Adam or the Dasher are sociopaths like we saw others in the past (I really think they are all the same "Eduardo" guy with all his savings invested in Monero, trying to get rich as someone promised some time ago) This is so sad to read sometimes.

agree 100% with this.  And like Tao mentioned, this trolling is like roadkill trying to stop an 18 wheeler from getting by, I thought all this was obvious Smiley  Aside from Dash, I just think people like Smooth should be stopped, because there are a lot of gullible people who don't see his techniques.  If no one calls them out for what they really are, they get away with it.   He will dump Aeon / Monero as soon as he thinks its right and move on to his next scam, these kind of people are just roaming around with half the people saying they 'respect them' lol.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:58:12 PM

Ah, the famous "they hate us for our success" defense!

Except, of course, that Dash isn't really going anywhere. Since February the price has been rangebound (pretty much the same as Monero FWIW). It is up from the lows late last year, but below the peaks of late last year, again pretty much the same as Monero, and a bunch of other coins (at least the ones that haven't completely died).

This fantasy that someone Dash is "taking off" is just that. It's stuck.

bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 07:58:25 PM

On that note....I would llke pay 30 DASH for someone to post a detailed chart/showing a complete development history of DASH  and what Evan has done vs Monero and Smooths work....side by side.  

Lets put this in black in white and see who's going what...I'm assuming that monero has github history of their full development?   Lets break this down for everyone.  

PS: If its really good I'll donate extra to the Dash development fund! 

GhostPlayer
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:01:49 PM

EDIT: Damn... bigr !!! Coincidence... but do I qualify ??  Shocked

This says it all. Dash has;

636% more commits
 1100% more branches
 9475% more releases  Roll Eyes
 767% more contributors...

Actions... not words.
Pages: « 1 ... 5005 5006 5007 5008 5009 5010 5011 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5017 5018 5019 5020 5021 5022 5023 5024 5025 5026 5027 5028 5029 5030 5031 5032 5033 5034 5035 5036 5037 5038 5039 5040 5041 5042 5043 5044 5045 5046 5047 5048 5049 5050 5051 5052 5053 5054 [5055] 5056 5057 5058 5059 5060 5061 5062 5063 5064 5065 5066 5067 5068 5069 5070 5071 5072 5073 5074 5075 5076 5077 5078 5079 5080 5081 5082 5083 5084 5085 5086 5087 5088 5089 5090 5091 5092 5093 5094 5095 5096 5097 5098 5099 5100 5101 5102 5103 5104 5105 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: