Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 [667] 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 2566 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 580522 times)
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 07:42:39 AM

I really enjoyed watching the Leverkusen - Dortmund game. And I'm pretty sure that it was the game of the day. Leverkusen got ahead three times and Dortmund managed to equalize the score every time. And after that Dortmund got ahead and won 4-3 away. It was a very competitive game and the fans of both teams must be happy about the performance of their teams.
After the first half ended with Bayer Leverkusen leading the match. Dormund put up an amazing performance in the second half, and scored 3 goals. Haaland was probably the man of the match, he scored 2 goals and made 1 assist. He also have been of great help to the club, and have scored 5 goals in 4 matches. However, the match was an interesting one.

While today, B. Monchengladbach will play against Arminia Bielefeld in a home match, I think Monchengladbach will win the match, although, their performance in their last matches have been quite bad. This is an opportunity of them to get their first winning.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2021, 10:15:37 AM

the difference in this game was that dortmund has a machine up front in striker E. Haaland and leverkusen just doesn't.
The match is balance for both and Leverkusen deserve 1 point but the fault and the penalty changed all. Erling Haaland is very confident on the penalty shot. He made it with huge confidence and strong shot power. The fault that leads to the penalty is a stupid mistake from Leverkusen defender. In that moment, the defender did not must do that because Reus already lost the ball control.

After the first half ended with Bayer Leverkusen leading the match. Dormund put up an amazing performance in the second half, and scored 3 goals. Haaland was probably the man of the match, he scored 2 goals and made 1 assist. He also have been of great help to the club, and have scored 5 goals in 4 matches. However, the match was an interesting one.
Erling Haaland played so well again, two goals with one head-shot and one penalty but he has a good key pass to Jude. That goal was rejected but Haaland in that moment shows that he is very dangerous.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 962

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 10:57:30 AM

The best match of the last week was played as the Borussia Dortmund - Bayer Leverkusen match. Bayer Leverkusen lost 4-3 to Dortmund in the match where they took the lead 3 times. Erling Haaland picks up where he left off last year, scoring 2 goals. Lewandowski, who scored 6 goals in 4 games, is in the first place in the top scorer, while Erling Haaland, who scored 5 goals in 4 games, is in the second place. Wolfsburg, who made 4/4 at the end of the 4th week, is in the first place. Bayern is second and Dortmund is third.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 11:26:39 AM

It's impossible to see Lewandowski score a hat-trick in this match. The current game statistics show that Leipzig is superior in possession and Bayern Munich is superior in Attack. It looks like Leipzig is preparing a counter goal. It seems that the first half will close with Leipzig 0 - 1 Bayern Munich.
Bayern munich got a satisfactory winning against Leipzig. Leipzig tried their possible best in the match, but Bayern have a strong squad. And can't be beaten easily. Although, Leipzig dominated the game with 53 ball possession, but still got beaten with 1-4 victory to Munich. While Lewandoskii only scored the first goal, he have so far scored 6 goals in 4 matches. Very impressive, it seems he will be winning another Golden boot this season.

The match cannot be dominated if the ball possession is a little more. I didn't like Leipzig's performance in the whole match. Although they made quite a few good attacks. But their defense is not too strong. Such a defense did well against weak teams, but could not resist the attack of strong teams. Since Leipzig is the title-seeking team, they need to be more vigilant in this regard.
Whoever stops the goal machine that we are witnessing now and who has mercy on himself from the humiliation of Bayern that after all these broad results, the Bavarian hits Leipzig with a quadruple again this matter has not become a habit and only, but has become a duty to work on.
Bavarian in order to come out with a large number of goals. The victims differed in their names.
Some of them tasted bitterness once and some of them twice and some of them are waiting for their turn without power or strength.
So nothing new here Bayern continue trashing every team that is playing against them in the league.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1300

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 12:00:26 PM

The best match of the last week was played as the Borussia Dortmund - Bayer Leverkusen match. Bayer Leverkusen lost 4-3 to Dortmund in the match where they took the lead 3 times. Erling Haaland picks up where he left off last year, scoring 2 goals. Lewandowski, who scored 6 goals in 4 games, is in the first place in the top scorer, while Erling Haaland, who scored 5 goals in 4 games, is in the second place. Wolfsburg, who made 4/4 at the end of the 4th week, is in the first place. Bayern is second and Dortmund is third.
Everything happened as I wrote in my post yesterday, in the match Bayer - Borussia there were a lot of goals, and Bayern confidently defeated Leipzig on the road. I still do not understand why the bookmakers gave such a large coefficient for the Bavarian win, but in any case, whoever took advantage of it got a good winning bet with an excellent odds of 2.25. Yes Wolfsburg manages to keep the first position in the standings, but I do not think that they will be able to keep it for a long time, very soon Bayern will come out on the first place.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 01:18:02 PM

A wager against Bayern is not a good decision, in my opinion, there is a pretty large chance they can win this match but still a slight percentage for Leipzig winning as well. and I really like Dortmund winning this but just like what I have said they can not underestimate Leverkusen they have attained a defeat from Leverkusen in the past so they surely need to be very careful, Dortmund is pretty much badly needing to win this to pretty much advance themselves in the standings. I am also doing with Dortmund 1 of my favorite teams in the league, right now Dortmund is 2.29 and 2.90 for Leverkusen, the odds on stake.com.
In the match Bayer Leverkusen - Borussia Dortmund, it is not easy to determine the winner, but I think there should be a lot of goals in the match, so a total over 2.5 looks very good bet  in this match. The Leipzig - Bayern match is very interesting for a bet, as I think Bayern will win, and the odds 2.25 on win Bayern are very good. I thought it would be no more than 1.8, I take into account that the match is played by Bayern away. But 2.25 is a very good odds, you can even bet with a handicap (0) on Bayern , which will be an even more reliable bet.

Like you have said it is really hard to determine the Leverkusen VS Dortmund match and I really do agree and because like I have said Dortmund should not underestimate Leverkusen and the result of the match was really so close, even though Dortmund had won the match it is still hard to simply predict that Dortmund is just lucky having a 3 - 4 score, but still I have supported Dortmund over Leverkusen, but just like you said I it pretty much close, Bayern VS Leipzig match was very one-sided, pretty much Bayern is not the old Bayern Munich anymore,  in seeing a dominating score from Bayern were I would think that their score will be just close my take I think was 3 - 2 but I never imagine a 3 point advantage for Bayern.
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2021, 05:22:11 PM

In today's game, Frankfurt continues its bad results with a 1-1 draw against Stuttgart, of course their opponent isn't a bad one but comparing to the last season, Frankfurt are failing.
In the other game, Hertha is leading with 3 goals to 1 vs Bochum, I would say surprise surprise, they woke up finally? First points for them after 4 games..

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 06:05:48 PM

In today's game, Frankfurt continues its bad results with a 1-1 draw against Stuttgart, of course their opponent isn't a bad one but comparing to the last season, Frankfurt are failing.
In the other game, Hertha is leading with 3 goals to 1 vs Bochum, I would say surprise surprise, they woke up finally? First points for them after 4 games..
It isnt a bad result for Frankfurt at all against Stuttgart to got a draw and 1 point out of this match.
Havnt seen the game but i guess if Stuttgart hasnt got a red Card maybe Frankfurt has lost it.
About Hertha vs Bochum its a surprise for sure as thought Bochum will win this.
No goals in Gladbach for now and hope they will win against Arminia  , only 38 Min played now.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 09:04:45 PM

Erling Haaland picks up where he left off last year, scoring 2 goals. Lewandowski, who scored 6 goals in 4 games, is in the first place in the top scorer, while Erling Haaland, who scored 5 goals in 4 games, is in the second place. Wolfsburg, who made 4/4 at the end of the 4th week, is in the first place. Bayern is second and Dortmund is third.
Erling Haaland is getting to that level where he needs to be seen at the top, I mean not just at the top of Bundesliga or anything like that, but at the top of the world. Sure Ronaldo is still great (as we have seen from his comeback to united game) and yes I believe Messi is still great, also we have now Neymar for a while, and Mbappe is nearly as new as Haaland but a few years more famous.

Haaland is at that level, he is definitely my top 5 players actively playing at his age, can't imagine how he will be in 3-5 years, dude could become the best player in 5 years without a doubt, I do not see any other talent coming from behind, and all the older ones will get worse. Mbappe and Haaland is the next Messi and Ronaldo if you ask me.
Zedpastin

Activity: 363
Merit: 323

Infographics save lives

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 09:40:56 PM

Erling Haaland is getting to that level where he needs to be seen at the top, I mean not just at the top of Bundesliga or anything like that, but at the top of the world. Sure Ronaldo is still great (as we have seen from his comeback to united game) and yes I believe Messi is still great, also we have now Neymar for a while, and Mbappe is nearly as new as Haaland but a few years more famous.

Haaland is at that level, he is definitely my top 5 players actively playing at his age, can't imagine how he will be in 3-5 years, dude could become the best player in 5 years without a doubt, I do not see any other talent coming from behind, and all the older ones will get worse. Mbappe and Haaland is the next Messi and Ronaldo if you ask me.
Comparing Haaland to Messi or Ronaldo is little early imo. Ronaldo and messi were very good players when they were young too but they were more complete players than Haaland. Haaland is good at scoring goals but you take that away from him he does not have the skills that Ronaldo and Messi have. No doubts that Haaland will be signed by a top team probably Real Madrid when his release clause is lower next season but I do not think he is on the level of Ronaldo, Messi or Mbappe was at his age. Mbappe is not on the level of Ronaldo and messi was at his age but is the best young striker in the world. I think we always look to replace Ronaldo and Messi but these players were special players like Pele and only exist every couple of decades.
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 05:50:29 AM

Comparing Haaland to Messi or Ronaldo is little early imo. Ronaldo and messi were very good players when they were young too but they were more complete players than Haaland. Haaland is good at scoring goals but you take that away from him he does not have the skills that Ronaldo and Messi have. No doubts that Haaland will be signed by a top team probably Real Madrid when his release clause is lower next season but I do not think he is on the level of Ronaldo, Messi or Mbappe was at his age. Mbappe is not on the level of Ronaldo and messi was at his age but is the best young striker in the world. I think we always look to replace Ronaldo and Messi but these players were special players like Pele and only exist every couple of decades.

Haaland can score a lot of goals, he is a playmaker, he has the ability to change the outcome of the match at any time. But we can't compare him to Messi or Ronaldo. Messi and Ronaldo have scored a lot of goals, is this the only reason we love them? I don't think so. Their skills are remarkable, their skill and dribbling are at an artistic level. We look on in amazement at their skill and dribbling. Mbappe and Haaland scored a lot of goals but we don't see these skills in them. Of course Haaland is a good players, no doubt about it, but I can't compare Haaland with Messi and Ronaldo.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 06:01:45 AM

It isnt a bad result for Frankfurt at all against Stuttgart to got a draw and 1 point out of this match.
Havnt seen the game but i guess if Stuttgart hasnt got a red Card maybe Frankfurt has lost it.
About Hertha vs Bochum its a surprise for sure as thought Bochum will win this.
No goals in Gladbach for now and hope they will win against Arminia  , only 38 Min played now.
If you check it, Stuttgart's goal actually came after a red card. Lol. That way, even though Stuttgart didn't get a red card, basically Frankfurt could win the game but somehow Stuttgart could score a goal in the last minute. Although they get 1 point but of course with such a process, then the result is clearly a big loss for Frankfurt.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 08:39:01 AM

If you check it, Stuttgart's goal actually came after a red card. Lol. That way, even though Stuttgart didn't get a red card, basically Frankfurt could win the game but somehow Stuttgart could score a goal in the last minute. Although they get 1 point but of course with such a process, then the result is clearly a big loss for Frankfurt.
I know that with the red Card , but if Stuttgart dont would be have getting the red card i guess Frankfurt would be losing the game.
For sure its not the best Result for Frankfurt against 10 Players but still a point out of it.
Sometimes its harder to play against 10 Players as 11 as they have the extra spirit for fighting.
So yeah big respect to Stuttgart.

MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2021, 09:11:46 AM

I know that with the red Card , but if Stuttgart dont would be have getting the red card i guess Frankfurt would be losing the game.
For sure its not the best Result for Frankfurt against 10 Players but still a point out of it.
Sometimes its harder to play against 10 Players as 11 as they have the extra spirit for fighting.
So yeah big respect to Stuttgart.

It is commonplace that a team affected by a red card can score goals and even win in matches in the Bundesliga, especially 2.Bundesliga Cheesy

However, it becomes an unnatural thing when you see the Frankfurt vs Stuttgart match. After Filip Kostic scored for Frankfurt in the 79th minute, not long after that Stuttgart got a red card in the 82nd minute and they (Stuttgart) scored in the 88th minute.

This means Frankfurt is very undisciplined, can't keep the score with the remaining time + Stuttgart player red card. No wonder they haven't won once this season Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 03:33:24 PM

Bayern VS Leipzig match was very one-sided, pretty much Bayern is not the old Bayern Munich anymore,  in seeing a dominating score from Bayern were I would think that their score will be just close my take I think was 3 - 2 but I never imagine a 3 point advantage for Bayern.
Bayern was given 2+ odds for this game. Think about it, even the oddmakers who are historically always close callers ended up being so wrong that, team that got 2+ odds ended up not even sweating during a 4-1 win. It is really insane to see Bayern still being so great after so many years. They won so many times in a row now but people forget that their starting eleven changed fully from their first on this streak to today, it constantly evolves, one player goes and another one comes in and no point in this period they ended up getting a worse player and suddenly became a bad team, they always replaced players with good players. It is really cool to see them be this great after all these years even with newer players.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cygan
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 7730

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2021, 05:04:18 PM

good news for all bayern munich supporters and fans.
Leon Goretzka has today extended his contract until the summer of 2026 and, together with Joshua Kimmich, is to form the new midfield of the future at fcb.
there are only 2 players left at bayern who would be available on a free transfer next summer - that's defender Niklas Süle and midfielder Corentin Tolisso.
https://www.kicker.de/alles-klar-goretzka-verlaengert-beim-fc-bayern-bis-2026-871486/artikel

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1508

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 05:18:15 PM

Bayern VS Leipzig match was very one-sided, pretty much Bayern is not the old Bayern Munich anymore,  in seeing a dominating score from Bayern were I would think that their score will be just close my take I think was 3 - 2 but I never imagine a 3 point advantage for Bayern.
Bayern was given 2+ odds for this game. Think about it, even the oddmakers who are historically always close callers ended up being so wrong that, team that got 2+ odds ended up not even sweating during a 4-1 win. It is really insane to see Bayern still being so great after so many years. They won so many times in a row now but people forget that their starting eleven changed fully from their first on this streak to today, it constantly evolves, one player goes and another one comes in and no point in this period they ended up getting a worse player and suddenly became a bad team, they always replaced players with good players. It is really cool to see them be this great after all these years even with newer players.

No matter who plays on them they are playing with same mentality, it's like a working machine and if you change those parts the machine did not change its work. Bayern is programmed to win all matches, it's a spectacular tactical play. There is not many team which can do this in any other league. Bayern is a reflection of German system at best.
Leipzig was one of their toughest opponent but they didn't see any resistance in this match. Sometimes even oddsmaker make mistakes. It was a good opportunity for gamblers though.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 05:46:51 PM

No matter who plays on them they are playing with same mentality, it's like a working machine and if you change those parts the machine did not change its work. Bayern is programmed to win all matches, it's a spectacular tactical play. There is not many team which can do this in any other league. Bayern is a reflection of German system at best.
Leipzig was one of their toughest opponent but they didn't see any resistance in this match. Sometimes even oddsmaker make mistakes. It was a good opportunity for gamblers though.

It doesn't matter if Robert Lewandowski is playing or not, Bayern has established powerful gameplay that can surely win in every team, well surely liking their play like a machine program was really overemphasize how Bayern doesn't have any flaws anymore, but I think they are just well versed with their teammate that their team gameplay is pretty well known to the play of each team and this is so good with the team like Bayern Munich, you can surely see that in the first you can surely foreshadow them winning again this season.
Lafu
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2021, 06:52:57 PM

good news for all bayern munich supporters and fans.
Leon Goretzka has today extended his contract until the summer of 2026 and, together with Joshua Kimmich, is to form the new midfield of the future at fcb.
there are only 2 players left at bayern who would be available on a free transfer next summer - that's defender Niklas Süle and midfielder Corentin Tolisso.
https://www.kicker.de/alles-klar-goretzka-verlaengert-beim-fc-bayern-bis-2026-871486/artikel
Thats for sure some good news for Bayern Munich and there the fans and was hoping that he will be extend his contract.
Love to see him playing in germany and also in the German national Team as he is a very good player and i like his playing style.
Niklas Süle i also expect an extending of his contract when its the time for.

By the way tomorrow is a big match for Munich against Barca and i guess that Munich will win this.
Now the games for more Teams from Germany in the CL starts and hopefully this makes no difference of there playing in the German League.

laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
September 14, 2021, 08:31:44 AM

It doesn't matter if Robert Lewandowski is playing or not, Bayern has established powerful gameplay that can surely win in every team, well surely liking their play like a machine program was really overemphasize how Bayern doesn't have any flaws anymore, but I think they are just well versed with their teammate that their team gameplay is pretty well known to the play of each team and this is so good with the team like Bayern Munich, you can surely see that in the first you can surely foreshadow them winning again this season.

Bayern Munich performs as a team. They are not dependent on any particular player. Each player on the team performs well from their place and in the end they are able to see a good result. And so even if a certain player is injured, the team does not have to wear too many problems. Yet Lewandowski is a major striker for Bayern. If he is in the team, the team will definitely be a bit stronger and will be able to score more goals.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Pages: « 1 ... 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 [667] 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 ... 2566 »
  Print  

Jump to: