Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:03:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 [952] 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 ... 2569 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany League - Bundesliga Prediction Thread  (Read 582104 times)
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 02:25:28 PM

Augsburg team is leading their game with a 2 0 score in the first half against bochum its an important win if that happen because they will be safe from relegation before 3 rounds to the end, despite losing in term of possession they were very dangerous in the first half they had many opportunities and they managed to score two goals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2022, 03:02:58 PM

I don't know what next, maybe all said is boring, Bayern is always dominated in every session of the year, but the other clubs should be able to match it, So far only Dortmund and at beginning of the session they give a strong opposition until Haaland got the injured. So i guess if the next session, If Haaland leaves Dortmund, Bayern can still dominate Bundesliga and the result will be the same as now, so we can't talk beside that.

That's right, it seems as if there is no team in the bundesliga that can stop Bayern's dominance. but what I think is whether when lewandowski leaves bayern the dominance of bayern will decrease because we know that lewandowski is the best goalscoring machine in the bundesliga.

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2022, 03:44:22 PM

-snip

10 championship titles won in a row confirm that the Bundesliga is completely dominated by Bayern Munich. This is a really impressive result, but I think I would rather prefer another team surprise us next season and finally kick Bayern's ass. It would make the Bundesliga more interesting.
In fact every season the other team can't dethrone Bayern, maybe next season also it won't be able to dethrone the king. Bayern has been the reigning champion so far, there is one possibility if you want to overthrow the king, that's Bayern himself, maybe you will hope for a miracle next season so that Bayern performance decreases.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2022, 03:53:58 PM

-snip

10 championship titles won in a row confirm that the Bundesliga is completely dominated by Bayern Munich. This is a really impressive result, but I think I would rather prefer another team surprise us next season and finally kick Bayern's ass. It would make the Bundesliga more interesting.
In fact every season the other team can't dethrone Bayern, maybe next season also it won't be able to dethrone the king. Bayern has been the reigning champion so far, there is one possibility if you want to overthrow the king, that's Bayern himself, maybe you will hope for a miracle next season so that Bayern performance decreases.
Bayern Munich despite their decline in performance each season there is no club that has risen to challange for bundles Liga title. The tenth time in a row shows poor competition. I wish Dortmund , Leipzig, Leverkusen could make next season competitive the league will become fun at least the league is currently too boring
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2022, 03:57:48 PM

Everyone was guessing who could be the champion since the beginning of the league, and last night, this situation was finalized. They got a nice win against Dortmund and now they can celebrate comfortably
Bayern have been dominating the league for many years, we haven't seen a team good enough to stand against them for a long time. They continue as one of the best teams in the world Smiley

If we consider the circumstances, it is very difficult for any team to challenge Bayern Munich. They buy star players from any team in the bundesliga and this directly weakens other team. Salzsburg sell to Liezpig or dortmund, then they sell to Bayern Munich, and it happens every year. Meanwhile the top 4 race in the bundesliga is alive with Bayer Leverkusen,
RB Leipzig, Freiburg and Union Berlin battling it out for 2 champions league places. Who has your bet to get champions league football next season ?
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 04:04:14 PM

Everyone was guessing who could be the champion since the beginning of the league, and last night, this situation was finalized. They got a nice win against Dortmund and now they can celebrate comfortably
Bayern have been dominating the league for many years, we haven't seen a team good enough to stand against them for a long time. They continue as one of the best teams in the world Smiley

If i would have to bet right now which team will be the toughest contender for Bayern next year for the title of the Bundesliga champion i would bet my money on RB Leipzig. If they would have a better first half of the season this year than they would already be on the second place behind Bayern now. In my opinion the squad of RB Leipzig is at least as strong as the one from Dortmund and when Haaland is gone next season then Leipzig is probably stronger because officials from the club already said that Christopher Nkunku will definitely play at least one more season for RB Leipzig. Maybe they can give Bayern a hard time next year if they have a good start.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2022, 04:13:59 PM

VfB are currently struggling to get past the relegation zone but it doesn't look like that will happen, Davie Selke's quick goal in the 4th minute really took everyone by surprise. looks like this match will end with Hertha berlin's victory.

maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 04:29:01 PM

I don't know what next, maybe all said is boring, Bayern is always dominated in every session of the year, but the other clubs should be able to match it, So far only Dortmund and at beginning of the session they give a strong opposition until Haaland got the injured. So i guess if the next session, If Haaland leaves Dortmund, Bayern can still dominate Bundesliga and the result will be the same as now, so we can't talk beside that.

That's right, it seems as if there is no team in the bundesliga that can stop Bayern's dominance. but what I think is whether when lewandowski leaves bayern the dominance of bayern will decrease because we know that lewandowski is the best goalscoring machine in the bundesliga.
Even if Lewandowski Sudan didn't play at Bayern Munich, I don't think that would stop them from dominating the Bundesliga. Because we know that Bayern Munich always bring in players with star labels. Maybe there will be a slight difference between Ada Lewandowski and after he leaves. However it is no big deal for Bayern Munich to continue to dominate the league. It's boring when there are barely any matched opponents, but hard to stop.

ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 433

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 04:43:14 PM

It is really a fully-deserved title for Bayern Munich. Congrats to them on their great win against Dortmund as well. It wasn't too difficult for them to beat Dortmund by 3-1. Dortmund couldn't do much thing against them. I would have liked to watch a more competitive and enjoyable game actually. But Dortmund must have given up on the season too. They haven't had a satisfying season I think. They should have been able to fight for the title heatedly but they were far away from that point. I think that Haaland would think twice about staying for a longer time here too.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tumanggor

Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2022, 05:36:54 PM

Even if Lewandowski Sudan didn't play at Bayern Munich, I don't think that would stop them from dominating the Bundesliga. Because we know that Bayern Munich always bring in players with star labels. Maybe there will be a slight difference between Ada Lewandowski and after he leaves. However it is no big deal for Bayern Munich to continue to dominate the league. It's boring when there are barely any matched opponents, but hard to stop.
The latest news that I heard that Bayern have no intention of selling Lewandowski and that makes me even more sure that Bayern Munich's dominance will happen again next season

I miss the moment when leipzig, dortmund and Hoffenheim held the bundesliga champions Cheesy

coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 06:10:03 PM

VfB are currently struggling to get past the relegation zone but it doesn't look like that will happen, Davie Selke's quick goal in the 4th minute really took everyone by surprise. looks like this match will end with Hertha berlin's victory.
Hertha won 2-0 in the end. This battle is pretty much decided then. Hertha is (almost) safe. Well, their game next week against Bielefeld is of particular importance, but if they manage not to lose it, they should be through.
Stuttgart has fairly difficult games in the next weeks, amongst others they still have to play Bayern, which is like an insta-loss. Bielefeld has a game versus Bochum in two weeks, where they could hope for a win, but they are pretty far behind Hertha now. All they can hope for is the 16th rank
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2022, 06:31:04 PM

I think that Haaland would think twice about staying for a longer time here too.

Borussia Dortmund's director Michael Zorc yesterday said that Haaland moving to England wouldn't surprise them so obviously at this point it seems that Haaland moving to other club is coming on to table now. City are reported to be pushing hard for Haaland move so it is very much possible that this move will happen in upcoming window. With Gabriel Jesus to leave in summer it is clear that City would need a striker and Haaland will fit in that gap perfectly.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 06:56:09 PM

This is why many are pretty sure that the Bayern Munich is already going to become champion this season, I don't really know about the next season, because Robert Lewandowski might not be around anymore, but at this particular moment in time pretty sure Bayern Munich is going to become champion no doubt about it and I think other teams are surely accepting that fact, and yesterday from that Dortmund game with 3 - 1 goal if not Dortmund no one is capable in dealing with the Bayern Munich.

It is really a fully-deserved title for Bayern Munich. Congrats to them on their great win against Dortmund as well. It wasn't too difficult for them to beat Dortmund by 3-1. Dortmund couldn't do much thing against them. I would have liked to watch a more competitive and enjoyable game actually. But Dortmund must have given up on the season too. They haven't had a satisfying season I think. They should have been able to fight for the title heatedly but they were far away from that point. I think that Haaland would think twice about staying for a longer time here too.

Particularly I also think the same I think other teams are accepting the fact that Bayern Munich is going to be champion this season, and where is the fun to that, in preparation for the next season I think the Bayern Munich will surely have a shaky disposition when Robert Lewandowski would not accept terms with Bayern Munich, that is why they need to find another good striker a Robert Lewandowski caliber kind of striker.

I think that Haaland would think twice about staying for a longer time here too.

Borussia Dortmund's director Michael Zorc yesterday said that Haaland moving to England wouldn't surprise them so obviously at this point it seems that Haaland moving to other club is coming on to table now. City are reported to be pushing hard for Haaland move so it is very much possible that this move will happen in upcoming window. With Gabriel Jesus to leave in summer it is clear that City would need a striker and Haaland will fit in that gap perfectly.

Well, Erling Haaland moving is not a surprise anymore, Dortmund recently says that they can not keep Erling Haaland anymore, and they can not produce that amount of money to sustain Haaland on the team so they need to sell him to other teams, and move on, well, this is not new to Dortmund they once made Robert Lewandowski to the striker he has now until he got to the Bayern Munich, so likely to happen in the next Season in my theory Bayern Munich once again first if they still have Robert Lewandowski, Leipzig 2nd because they are on the bottom and moving up was just a breeze when the end for the season is nearing, Dortmund will no longer see the sun on the 3rd seat, rather they might fall down to the 4th or 5th.
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 07:00:18 PM

I'm still quite strange with the news now that in this case it is said that City will bring Haaland at a price that can be considered quite cheap with the price offered previously. Even though the salary is quite expensive, in this case, Dortmund seems to be in a quandary because in my opinion that price is still too cheap for a player that many clubs are fighting for.
But his move to the EPL is not surprising because City have been chasing this player from the start

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 07:04:53 PM

Congrats to Bayern Munich and to all the Bayern Fans here for the win yesterday against Dortmund and for the Title.
Was a bit surprised that Leibzig has lost there game about Union Berlin at home.
Looks like also Augsburg have done a big step to keep in the german league.

Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 07:28:54 PM

Congratulations to Bayern Munich on their great victory over Dortmund. And they totally deserved to win the Bundesliga title in this season also. Dortmund tried to fight back against them but it wasn't good enough for them. They should have showed a much more passion to win the title. Dortmund are still having serious problems especially with their defense now. If they don't improve their defense by new transfers, they would have a problematic season again. I know that they reached an agreement with Süle already but it isn't enough.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2072
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 07:33:12 PM

Was a bit surprised that Leibzig has lost there game about Union Berlin at home.

Leipzig's performance was very poor. They have made very few attacks in this match. Perhaps they wanted to draw the match goalless. But still they have failed. They were able to make only 5 shots in full 90 minutes. On the other hand, the players of Union Berlin did 14. However, Union Berlin is very lucky because they scored both goals in the 85th minute and were able to score full points in the match.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 09:03:19 PM

Leipzig's performance was very poor. They have made very few attacks in this match. Perhaps they wanted to draw the match goalless. But still they have failed. They were able to make only 5 shots in full 90 minutes. On the other hand, the players of Union Berlin did 14. However, Union Berlin is very lucky because they scored both goals in the 85th minute and were able to score full points in the match.
With this result they are again displaced by Leverkusen now.
Interestingly, this is like a revenge event for Union Berlin because a few days ago they also lost with the same score in the semi-finals of the DFB cup.
Leipzig must restart a good strategy now because with this result they are of course aware that this is still very threatened considering that Freiburg are below them with a fairly thin gap. luckily they drew in this week's match because if they win it will be very dangerous for Leipzig

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
savetheFORUM

Merit: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 09:11:20 PM

You are not in this case many others as well want this league need something special from other teams, but sadly it's not happening even in this season I was expecting some good fight from Leipzig but sadly right now they are fighting hard for their fourth spot Dortmund is as usual at second spot and Leverkusen is at third which is nothing new.

With the dominance of Bayern Munich people's too much boring time but sadly recently we have not good enough use of funds by any other team for improving their quality and having some better performance for fighting against them let's watch what happen in next season because if we have same trend then surely this could be big problem for fans here in Germany.
KTChampions
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1899

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 09:13:21 PM

Yes, it's hard to argue with that, but I would say that this season Bayern did not look as dominant as before - a lot of failed games (including in the Champions League and in the cup). Unfortunately, this result of the season was largely due to the inability of other clubs to compete normally. It turns out that this season the Bundesliga is losing its positions and, in general, “by European standards” has become weaker?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 [952] 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 ... 2569 »
  Print  

Jump to: