Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:50:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin  (Read 38650 times)
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:26:50 PM

For me its just the bitcoin transaction confirmation is the only problem in bitcoin as far as i discover now
I think if you were a man whose patient, the problem was not too big, but I see most users are not the patient type.
so it seems this problem should be quickly solved
i doubt that it is a huge problem to be honest and i think that the confirmations are actually a good thing because it allows the transactions not to be faked, though thats just my opinion

I agreed, as far as I can see also I don't see any problem at all when it comes to bitcoin. Only the main problem is I think is the individual itself in the bitcoin community, Just wanna make it clear not all community in bitcoin world but some of them is the problem actually. Like Fluctuation in bitcoin is just a part of it, and about the confirmation transactions is also the same a part of it. We just really need to be patient. We patiently waited for the price high of bitcoin/altcoins for a couple of weeks and some are months then when it comes for encashment of bitcoins we became impatient for the transaction confirmation, of course commonse only. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 01:46:43 PM

Biggest problem in using bitcoin is in price instability, this is factor that is stopping many companies and big investors to use bitcoin.if price become stable then more players will join bitcoin.

I'm very agree with you. The price of bitcoin is really big problem for bitcoin, because the price can easily increase and decrease. For some people it's not good for investment.

I think you should take advantage of price volatility by making quick profits, because traders loves this situation and they keep on grabbing profits even with small fluctuations.

Exactly, I am a trader and I make best use of price fluctuations, and if bitcoin gets stable in future then I would be really not interested in investing my money into it as it will never give me quick profits.

Yes with like a calm sea in bitcoin not moving anymore, I would not stay too. There will be no excitement anymore. This risks that are happening and the patience in waiting if it will go up is what makes me feel good and monitoring it.
pearnapple

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:26:05 PM

Biggest problem in using bitcoin is in price instability, this is factor that is stopping many companies and big investors to use bitcoin.if price become stable then more players will join bitcoin.

I'm very agree with you. The price of bitcoin is really big problem for bitcoin, because the price can easily increase and decrease. For some people it's not good for investment.
it is not that big of a problem, the fact that it is fluctuating wildly all the time means that there are a lot of traders attracted to bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:28:43 PM

I think you should take advantage of price volatility by making quick profits, because traders loves this situation and they keep on grabbing profits even with small fluctuations.

Exactly, I am a trader and I make best use of price fluctuations, and if bitcoin gets stable in future then I would be really not interested in investing my money into it as it will never give me quick profits.

Yes with like a calm sea in bitcoin not moving anymore, I would not stay too. There will be no excitement anymore. This risks that are happening and the patience in waiting if it will go up is what makes me feel good and monitoring it.

Yeah, it's not going to be an advantage for us for now, because I can be sure that prices will be stable and now bitcoin will experience rising high on the 1 year into the future, right now we just do a simple trading
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:29:05 PM

Majority of users are investing their money in bitcoin only because its allowing them to earn quick profits in trading, and I don't see any problems with price fluctuations.
BehindU

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:33:01 PM

I think the biggest problem for me using Bitcoin right now is the unstable price. It's just way too unstable (compared to usual currencies like EUR or CHF) for me to keep a big amount of it. I'd actually love to use Bitcoin and even getting paid in BTC but yeah.

Another problem right now is that it's not accepted everywhere but that problem would be solved if the main issue would be gone.
bit future

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:05:12 PM

the bit problem that i am facing using bitcoin, is that i cannot use bitcoin in daily life in our markets.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:19:11 PM

Just as long as I am still making profits with bitcoin, I am staying. I will only leave if ever I feel like I would not profit from it anymore now, or in the future.
The biggest problem for me with bitcoins right now is the number of physical stores available in our area since there is actually none close.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:31:10 PM

Just as long as I am still making profits with bitcoin, I am staying. I will only leave if ever I feel like I would not profit from it anymore now, or in the future.
The biggest problem for me with bitcoins right now is the number of physical stores available in our area since there is actually none close.

Yup bitcoin is not widely accepted at a moment and that is a big problem that we all are facing at a moment but may be things will change in future.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:37:26 PM

Yup bitcoin is not widely accepted at a moment and that is a big problem that we all are facing at a moment but may be things will change in future.
It should be change because bitcoin is always changing and more companies are accepting bitcoin as payment..  more adoption more price value will come in bitcoin..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
fireball4

Activity: 288

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:43:40 PM

thats true, a lot of people are afraid to use bitcoins at the moment because they think that the price of the bitcoin is going to drop and they will lose money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
[/table
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 06:47:57 PM

I still haven't any problem using bitcoin,, so i think there is no big problem only exchange site and investment ponzi site is our problem using bitcoin many scammers out there.. so protect your self or ignore them dont deal to someone like that..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:13:26 PM

I still haven't any problem using bitcoin,, so i think there is no big problem only exchange site and investment ponzi site is our problem using bitcoin many scammers out there.. so protect your self or ignore them dont deal to someone like that..

That's not a problem I guess and that is only a problem if you invest your money in it, and if you stay away from it and prefer to save bitcoins for future then I don't think that there would be any problem.
zodin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:23:41 PM

I think the biggest problem for me using Bitcoin right now is the unstable price. It's just way too unstable (compared to usual currencies like EUR or CHF) for me to keep a big amount of it. I'd actually love to use Bitcoin and even getting paid in BTC but yeah.

Another problem right now is that it's not accepted everywhere but that problem would be solved if the main issue would be gone.
i think the main problem is the availability of accepting bitcoin in local shops, i think if this problem solved then the value of bitcoin will increase too much.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:27:24 PM

i think the main problem is the availability of accepting bitcoin in local shops, i think if this problem solved then the value of bitcoin will increase too much.

That will be done in future so no need to worry about that and if people will find places that accepts bitcoin then it will create an curiosity in the their minds to know about bitcoins.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:50:50 PM

What kind of problems can someone have with using bitcoin, only one thing fall on my mind, lack of places where we can spend this coins. But its going in good direction, can anyone notice that? Also lack of good promotion for online shopping with bitcoins. In my experience things I wanted to buy with btc was much cheaper with fiat.
I agree with people who said that price is very unstable, and that is big problem. How we can plan anything if price can fall in any moment, about going up I don't wish to say anything cause everyone like when price is rising.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:15:50 PM

what problem do you have in bitcoin.

So far I've here here for less than a week only, so by now I'm not in that stage of having a problem in bitcoin. But most I read in this forum that I found problem here according to the experience of the member is the fluctuation and the confirmation transactions. Maybe later I will encounter that too. Smiley
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1024

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:47:06 PM

So far I've here here for less than a week only, so by now I'm not in that stage of having a problem in bitcoin. But most I read in this forum that I found problem here according to the experience of the member is the fluctuation and the confirmation transactions. Maybe later I will encounter that too. Smiley
The problem can appear for anytime, but I think the fluctuation of price is normal, but I think the serious problem is in the confirmation because if you'll see the companies applied the 3 confirmation or above you need to take a more time just for waiting because the time for getting a confirmation is can't be predicted.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:21:05 PM

Fluctuation is not something that any bitcoin user would say is a problem because that is the reason why people earn profits through so how that can be a problem, maybe transactions take a little long sometimes but that is really not a big problem i guess.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:49:03 PM

Fluctuation is not something that any bitcoin user would say is a problem because that is the reason why people earn profits through so how that can be a problem, maybe transactions take a little long sometimes but that is really not a big problem i guess.

Yeah it is true.  Invesotors see this king of feature of bitcoin as beautiful because it enable them to have profit in short to medium range of time.  The only problem with bitcoin is that, their confirmation sometime is really slow even with the proper amount of transaction fee it still confirm too sloow.  Like what happen to me last week. I sent bitcoin to a site from my multibit wallet.  It took me more than 3  hours before it confirm.  That really is annoying.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: