Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:33:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin  (Read 38651 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:42:28 PM

Not being accepted in the stores is it's biggest upset for me.
Cause I have a few but am not able to use it for the things that I really need like food and clothing. Undecided

Sell it to fiat and buy whatever you want to buy mate, whats wrong in converting to fiat, we know that we cannot spend it directly at a moment so its better to choose the best option available.
That's usually what I do since I can not use bitcoin directly in physical stores. Well, I can use bitcoins to fund my Steam wallet but that's just about it. There's no problem when I cash the coins out and spend them to other things. Mostly though I spend them for food because I like to enjoy my earnings.

Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 06:55:31 PM

The bigest problems is lack of opportunity to spend my coins actively, maybe i will change my mind soon, cause our goverment going to accept bitcoins soon.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:03:41 PM

The bigest problems is lack of opportunity to spend my coins actively, maybe i will change my mind soon, cause our goverment going to accept bitcoins soon.

Oh yeah? Tell me, what government will accept Bitcoin? Maybe you mean something different as I find this very hard to believe as no government will ever do such a thing.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:36:14 PM

Oh yeah? Tell me, what government will accept Bitcoin? Maybe you mean something different as I find this very hard to believe as no government will ever do such a thing.

Exactly Governments will never support bitcoins in future as they know if bitcoin gets on mainstream then they will loose all their control on money that they are holding at a  moment on fiat.
livinglegend

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:57:27 PM

I believe that the biggest problem at the moment is that I cannot spend it more widely, the usage of bitcoin is limited to a few places, I wish that I could be able to spend it physically to buy things that I need.
soros017

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 11:27:02 PM

I think the biggest problem, at least for me, is not in using it, but trying to mine it. In these days it's not an easy task, mainly because the difficulty and the costs of the mining equipment are really high.
Imoote

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:36:42 AM

I think the biggest problem, at least for me, is not in using it, but trying to mine it. In these days it's not an easy task, mainly because the difficulty and the costs of the mining equipment are really high.
I think it is very difficult and the mining system was reasonable, cost money because we will also be able to get bitcoin easily.
If my problem is the length of the bitcoin transaction process. Transactions I've stopped over many days and it was boring in my opinion.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:40:51 AM

My problem in using of bitcoin is there is no place to spend my bitcoin in real life. So, i only can spend my bitcoins at online shops or i need exchange it into fiat first.
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 04:49:32 AM

Cause I have a few but am not able to use it for the things that I really need like food and clothing. Undecided

Have you tried Bitcoin debit cards and are you fine with their fees? If the fees don't hurt you much and you're willing to spend some Bitcoins on Brick and Mortar stores, you can easily do so. I believe if the currency is your local currency on your Bitcoin debit card, you'd only have to pay a very minuscule fee.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:51:15 AM

big problem in bitcoins is many number of mining sites that are ponzi and also investment sites which ran away and scam the people . so i think there shiuld be a rule that will stop these types of crimes in bitcoin world .
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:09:08 AM

Sell it to fiat and buy whatever you want to buy mate, whats wrong in converting to fiat, we know that we cannot spend it directly at a moment so its better to choose the best option available.
That's usually what I do since I can not use bitcoin directly in physical stores. Well, I can use bitcoins to fund my Steam wallet but that's just about it. There's no problem when I cash the coins out and spend them to other things. Mostly though I spend them for food because I like to enjoy my earnings.

yeah that is the biggest problem in bitcoin is that you cant spend it in stores like you want to buy ice cream and pay it with bitcoin. But in online stuff or buying stuff online we can rely to it but not all the times because not all of the shops online is accepting bitcoin as payment

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:17:46 AM

We must not get upset with something that is impossible to happen yet.
Do not be upset mate, just wait and see.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 08:47:58 AM

My problem in using of bitcoin is there is no place to spend my bitcoin in real life. So, i only can spend my bitcoins at online shops or i need exchange it into fiat first.
that's the most problem for village like my place, no one place knowing and accpeting about bitcoin, 2month ago, i want to buying 2nd R9 390, the seller accept bitcoin, but if i paying in bitcoin, the seller give 30% fee, that's not reasonable, then i pay it using fiat currency

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:33:30 AM

yeah true it is a problem that is being faced by many people today? until when we have to wait? where we can buy anything in offline using bitcoin? I'll wait for it to happen?

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:35:54 AM

yeah true it is a problem that is being faced by many people today? until when we have to wait? where we can buy anything in offline using bitcoin? I'll wait for it to happen?

Its very simple, if you cannot use bitcoins offline then its better that you convert your bitcoins to your local currency and then spend and I don't think anything is wrong in that.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 10:16:26 AM

Its very simple, if you cannot use bitcoins offline then its better that you convert your bitcoins to your local currency and then spend and I don't think anything is wrong in that.

it's not "the real solution" , we have bitcoin because we believe bitcoin have value, and for me using bitcoin in ral life is something special, if more people using and accepting bitcoin in real life, im sure bitcoin will be growing  to much, and more new merchand will come to accepting bitcoin.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:21:57 AM

what problem do you have in bitcoin.
Hmm nothing much because i love bitcoin the way i earn i can earn bitcoin for  free without buying it from market because of signature campaign where i just to do is to post in every post i get paid by yobit so i love bitcoin and i don't hate it because help me to earn bitcoin that i can use every week.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:44:27 AM

For me the biggest problem in using bitcoin is when invest and yet you scam by someone. Another problem is when you deposit real money to you wallet and convert into bitcoin then suddenly the bitcoin decrease the value so for you it is injustice. He he.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:44:48 PM

For me the biggest problem in using bitcoin is when invest and yet you scam by someone. Another problem is when you deposit real money to you wallet and convert into bitcoin then suddenly the bitcoin decrease the value so for you it is injustice. He he.
thats why i actually never invest into any websites because most of the websites are scams that just steal your money and thats it
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 01:46:38 PM

thats why i actually never invest into any websites because most of the websites are scams that just steal your money and thats it

Yeah many of us have lost our hard earned coins in hands of the scmmers in the past but now we know where to invest and where to not but beginners gets afraid when they come to know about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: