Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin  (Read 38650 times)
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:12:22 PM

many people using bitcoin to profit as much as possible, so that the price of bitcoin is uncertain, the price of bitcoin is not sure that makes me worry
Price fluctuations is the most attractive part of bitcoins as it helps us in making quick profits so I don't think price volatility can be considered as an problem in bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madwica

Merit: 531

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:30:43 AM

many people using bitcoin to profit as much as possible, so that the price of bitcoin is uncertain, the price of bitcoin is not sure that makes me worry
Price fluctuations is the most attractive part of bitcoins as it helps us in making quick profits so I don't think price volatility can be considered as an problem in bitcoins.
Correct that is not a problem, there are many people starting to invest of bitcoin because of the fluctuation of the price they are taking the advantage in trading method the only problem is if you do not have enough money to invest in bitcoin nothing else.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:06:27 AM

Many people complain about their wait for the transaction time.
Well, the thing is, we cannot do anything about it as the time depends on the number of miners.
What we need now is more miners.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:23:54 AM

Definitely the fluctuation and the fact that many countries doesn't recognize bitcoin as a currency. It will be nice if some online shop like amazon or ebay will accept bitcoin as a payment.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:28:54 AM

Definitely the fluctuation and the fact that many countries doesn't recognize bitcoin as a currency. It will be nice if some online shop like amazon or ebay will accept bitcoin as a payment.

About the fluctuation I think that is not a big problem in bitcoin as it is a good characteristic of bitcoin. As we know that crypto's doesn't really have good stable price. But with the adoption, I think that is the main problem of bitcoin because there are still a lot of countries that doesn't know bitcoin yet. But I believe that is going to happen in the future, the mass adoption.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Imoote

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:31:39 AM

Correct that is not a problem, there are many people starting to invest of bitcoin because of the fluctuation of the price they are taking the advantage in trading method the only problem is if you do not have enough money to invest in bitcoin nothing else.
Yes, fluctuations bitcoin in my opinion is not a problem. Even if we use it isa we will benefit from price fluctuations. It was not a problem and could be an advantage for us if we could use it. I think the problem is when the delivery is delayed until many days, it was very disturbing to me.
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:43:33 AM

what problem do you have in bitcoin.
the main problem with btc is day per day increase in the privacy of transaction . the best example of my problem is updated version facility of blockchain.info where we can't trace our btc spent at which address in that case if someone steal our btc .
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:55:12 AM

Yes, fluctuations bitcoin in my opinion is not a problem. Even if we use it isa we will benefit from price fluctuations. It was not a problem and could be an advantage for us if we could use it. I think the problem is when the delivery is delayed until many days, it was very disturbing to me.
Yes absolutely fluctuations bitcoin is not a big problem because it can be used. The biggest problem is the slow bitcoin transactions and the many scams that exist so that was very difficult to find trustworthy.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:56:14 AM

Well that is really going to be a big problem if the confirmation delayed and reach up to days. Because usually the delays are just happening for a couple of minutes.

And if that is going to happen for a lot of days then that is really going to be a big problem at all.

Good thing that I still not experiencing it with my entire life with bitcoin.

Signature for rent
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:24:56 AM

About the fluctuation I think that is not a big problem in bitcoin as it is a good characteristic of bitcoin. As we know that crypto's doesn't really have good stable price. But with the adoption, I think that is the main problem of bitcoin because there are still a lot of countries that doesn't know bitcoin yet. But I believe that is going to happen in the future, the mass adoption.
yeah bitcoin price volatile shouldn't be a problem at all , it's make people especially trader fall in love to bitcoin also the investors , they can do business with bitcoin everyday , there is no off day like forex or something like that. bitcoin issues are only in the misuse , there a lot of people abusing bitcoin for money  laundering and other illegal activity. hard to stop it all.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2016, 05:40:59 AM

Big problem in Bitcoin is the popularity in every part of the world. Several underdeveloped and developing countries have never heard of e-currencies let alone use it.

Another problem is the volatility of the price which can go up or down sharply causing a huge loss/profit for the traders.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:59:47 AM

Another problem is the volatility of the price which can go up or down sharply causing a huge loss/profit for the traders.

Bitcoin price volatility should not be taken as a problem but rather an opportunity to make a decent profit.

Without it no active traders today are doing such big trades.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:11:41 AM

Bitcoin price volatility should not be taken as a problem but rather an opportunity to make a decent profit.

Without it no active traders today are doing such big trades.

Exactly, price fluctuations allow us to make  profits in quick time, so I don't think that is a problem for most of us and if price of bitcoin gets stable then traders would surely hate that.
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:45:05 PM

the same way I feel. sometimes confirmation takes about 10 minutes. it makes the transaction that I did have to wait. for some people it is very disturbing because it could spend their time.

It can be frustrating if you need money in case of any emergency and at that time people will really hate bitcoins as it is not helping them in the best possible way.
i think that it would be great  if i was able to use bitcoins in case of an emergency, i then would sell all the bitcoins i guess

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:46:45 PM

the same way I feel. sometimes confirmation takes about 10 minutes. it makes the transaction that I did have to wait. for some people it is very disturbing because it could spend their time.

It can be frustrating if you need money in case of any emergency and at that time people will really hate bitcoins as it is not helping them in the best possible way.
i think that it would be great  if i was able to use bitcoins in case of an emergency, i then would sell all the bitcoins i guess

You can surely use bitcoins at the time of emergencies but what will you do if you desperate need money and confirmation takes hours and hours, and that's what above mates are discussing.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 01:52:03 PM

i think that it would be great  if i was able to use bitcoins in case of an emergency, i then would sell all the bitcoins i guess

You can surely use bitcoins at the time of emergencies but what will you do if you desperate need money and confirmation takes hours and hours, and that's what above mates are discussing.

Confirmation in any transaction which is in the main we are the bitcoin. The last few months because it was a confirmation of the bitcoin's getting slowed down and I don't know for sure what the cause is. But if indeed we have in backing up all chaneel needs (investments) then I'm sure every business we do in bitcoin will made us become rich person
CloudStrife

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:38:40 PM

Perhaps the biggest problem in using bitcoin is in price instability, this is a factor that is stopping many companies and important investors to use it. It is clearly an advantage for the traders though.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:40:18 PM

Perhaps the biggest problem in using bitcoin is in price instability, this is a factor that is stopping many companies and important investors to use it. It is clearly an advantage for the traders though.

I think you are right, but we can avoid that problem, if we promote bitcoin to every corner of the world then the price of bitcoin will increase and at some stage it will be stable.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:25:50 AM

I think you are right, but we can avoid that problem, if we promote bitcoin to every corner of the world then the price of bitcoin will increase and at some stage it will be stable.
Yes true if we could promote bitcoin and managed so many people use it will definitely help the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin fluctuations but also can be used so that it can benefit and for some people it's not a problem. The big problem I experienced in bitcoin is delayed transaction of bitcoin until many days and it was very disturbing to me.
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:33:23 AM

Yes true if we could promote bitcoin and managed so many people use it will definitely help the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin fluctuations but also can be used so that it can benefit and for some people it's not a problem. The big problem I experienced in bitcoin is delayed transaction of bitcoin until many days and it was very disturbing to me.

Waiting the confirmation on a transaction is a big problem too. I mean, if the bitcoin user want their money fast and some exchanger need to wait at least 1 confirmation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: