Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin  (Read 38650 times)
Kalamsid

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:29:40 PM

Confirmation times are the biggest issue I can see with bitcoin right now, and that's not just for me but that's probably a huge issue for a lot of people. I know that for a lot of physical shops and so they wouldn't be interested in waiting a long time to get a transaction though, and a lot of people wouldn't want to wait either.

If the block size is higher, the confirmation will be within 1 to 2 blocks. That will be very good for the confirmation.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:58:10 PM

Confirmation times are the biggest issue I can see with bitcoin right now, and that's not just for me but that's probably a huge issue for a lot of people. I know that for a lot of physical shops and so they wouldn't be interested in waiting a long time to get a transaction though, and a lot of people wouldn't want to wait either.
you can trick the confirmation times with a little higher fee though, because lot of people using the standard fee.
or you can try the other wallet service like xapo that covering your transaction fee and it's fast
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 06:59:20 PM

I don't found a big problem when using bitcoins, As me long Knowing bitcoins, then so far now. Realy have not big problem for using bitcoins, All doing good with algorithm clear and transparent.

Me too I don't see any problems so far with bitcoin. I think the system and algorithm of bitcoins is perfect for me. But in reality, there is really no perfect system, in the end we will going to experience some problems as the time goes by technology innovates. But I guess the devs of it are just going to do something with it easily.

The question is as if we have any problems using it recently or not? And answer for that would probably be a no as there isn't any problems, so if any technical problems occur in coming time then that is another thing.
i think we have a problem and the problem is that we have no facilities of using  bitcoin in our area, here is not a sing shop who is accepting bitcoin for shopping and i think this problem must be solve in priority basis.
0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:42:03 PM

I don't found a big problem when using bitcoins, As me long Knowing bitcoins, then so far now. Realy have not big problem for using bitcoins, All doing good with algorithm clear and transparent.

Me too I don't see any problems so far with bitcoin. I think the system and algorithm of bitcoins is perfect for me. But in reality, there is really no perfect system, in the end we will going to experience some problems as the time goes by technology innovates. But I guess the devs of it are just going to do something with it easily.

The question is as if we have any problems using it recently or not? And answer for that would probably be a no as there isn't any problems, so if any technical problems occur in coming time then that is another thing.
i think we have a problem and the problem is that we have no facilities of using  bitcoin in our area, here is not a sing shop who is accepting bitcoin for shopping and i think this problem must be solve in priority basis.
The solution is not much hard, if in your shops the debit cards are working then you should have to get a bitcoin debit card and have to use that for your shopping in your local shops. You can also use your local ATM for the withdrawal of bitcoin into your fiat.

Hire me for your campaign management
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:01:25 PM

The solution is not much hard, if in your shops the debit cards are working then you should have to get a bitcoin debit card and have to use that for your shopping in your local shops. You can also use your local ATM for the withdrawal of bitcoin into your fiat.
yes that is right to say that we can convert bitcoin into fiat currency every using our local ATM machines but the feeling of using bitcoin directly in the market is some thing more that he converting it in to local currency.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 01:23:07 AM

If the block size is higher, the confirmation will be within 1 to 2 blocks. That will be very good for the confirmation.

the problem is the core comunity not agree tio change the "first code" from satoshi, so the block size problem will be continue until satoshi change it Roll Eyes

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
bhadz

Activity: 2436
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 01:28:11 AM

yes that is right to say that we can convert bitcoin into fiat currency every using our local ATM machines but the feeling of using bitcoin directly in the market is some thing more that he converting it in to local currency.

Well the fact today in our days that there are only few stores and merchants that do accept bitcoin directly with payment. That is the one big problem of bitcoin the adoption itself. It needs that in your location must have a big adoption that is going to happen. Because that is really the process that you are going to do if you want to use your bitcoin, convert it to fiat first.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
livinglegend

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:30:06 AM

I believe the biggest problem is the time of confirmation. This is not something serious if the seller or service does not require many confirmations, but in general it is not the case these days.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:38:35 AM

I believe the biggest problem is the time of confirmation. This is not something serious if the seller or service does not require many confirmations, but in general it is not the case these days.

Actually in my experience it's not a problem when purchasing something using bitcoin directly... I buy VPN using bitcoin and I have no problem with that transaction and I think that will be the same in other things and in the future..  Smiley
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:46:52 AM

Certainly is the fact there is a  few places where people accept  the currency, and this is one of  the causes of the instability in the market.
Javeed

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:50:10 AM

what problem do you have in bitcoin.

The price Fluctuates  Cry Cry Cry
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:03:04 PM

what problem do you have in bitcoin.

The price Fluctuates  Cry Cry Cry

Price fluctuation cannot be treated as a problem but an opportunity to make profits, big traders takes advantage of each and every fluctuation and are making good money from it.
jam1nut0

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:26:08 PM

Problem is the lack of stores that accepts bitcoins as we can't pay in them everywhere
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:50:59 PM

Certainly is the fact there is a  few places where people accept  the currency, and this is one of  the causes of the instability in the market.
fluctuation is not a problem I think there will always be fluctuations in bitcoin and will be the hallmark of bitcoin. even fluctuation is the reason why many people want to invest in bitcoin? because they see that the potential for a quick profit of bitcoin?
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:53:07 PM

fluctuation is not a problem I think there will always be fluctuations in bitcoin and will be the hallmark of bitcoin. even fluctuation is the reason why many people want to invest in bitcoin? because they see that the potential for a quick profit of bitcoin?

Yeah if price of bitcoin gets stable then many people will prefer not to invest in it anymore as it will take away opportunity from them to make regular and short term profits.
LegendaryMiner

Activity: 407

DAG, Built-in Chat and Conditional Payments

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:26:17 PM

One of the big problems, for many users, is certainly the price volatility, although it is advantageous to traders. But there is another problem, which is the confirmation time, since some merchants don't accept zero confirmation.

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:27:47 PM

One of the big problems, for many users, is certainly the price volatility, although it is advantageous to traders. But there is another problem, which is the confirmation time, since some merchants don't accept zero confirmation.

Yes sometimes it takes too long even for single confirmation and that is annoying, and it is very irritating at the time of emergencies as no one will like to keep on waiting for hours.
Dite1989

Activity: 210

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 07:25:34 PM

In my view, the big problem of bitcoin is the news. Alot of people never heard of bitcoin or heard invalid news that didn't attract them enough to look after bitcoin and therefore have the chance to find the up to date and reliable bicoin news sources. We should tell people the truth about bitcoin.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:33:27 PM

In my view, the big problem of bitcoin is the news. Alot of people never heard of bitcoin or heard invalid news that didn't attract them enough to look after bitcoin and therefore have the chance to find the up to date and reliable bicoin news sources. We should tell people the truth about bitcoin.

Media outlets are doing a lot to harm bitcoin's reputation. It's like the bank lobby is winning which is not far. I know that we need better promotion but the media could help bitcoin a lot by reporting more objective news.
katiecbell

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:57:59 PM

Media outlets are doing a lot to harm bitcoin's reputation. It's like the bank lobby is winning which is not far. I know that we need better promotion but the media could help bitcoin a lot by reporting more objective news.
I guess some central banks are intentionally sponsoring for this kind of promotions against bitcoin. In order to they want to stay in their business, I believe they do not want bitcoin gets more popular. That is the reason medias are giving more importance to some news and programs which are not supporting bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: