Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is big problem in using of bitcoin  (Read 38650 times)
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 06:14:27 PM

For me a big problem in bitcoin its still not accepted in local store in my country just like in brazil that many stores and shop that you can use bitcoin to buy their service or things.. and i hope that it will be solve in the future..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:19:35 PM

When summer there was information about what happened to bitfinex and what the price of bitcoin went to the bottom, I have a little heart is not stopped. This I speak figuratively. But I was in a very deep shock. I'm afraid of losing all that has acquired overwork. This is probably very scared.
This is a big problem those traders are still have hack unlike last year the other trading site was colapse i just for got the name of the site but the reason in bitfinex the same as in those sites..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
lol3c

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 06:28:11 PM

For me a big problem in bitcoin its still not accepted in local store in my country just like in brazil that many stores and shop that you can use bitcoin to buy their service or things.. and i hope that it will be solve in the future..
To be honest, i have a bigger problems than yours. My country never consider bitcoin to be a currency. In many developing countries, bitcoin is used in many purposes because of its benefits. However, my government does not want the people to use it. I dont know why. Thus, i never have a chance to use my bitcoin
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:02:41 PM

i personally facing no problem in trading bitcoin.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:06:43 PM

To be honest, i have a bigger problems than yours. My country never consider bitcoin to be a currency. In many developing countries, bitcoin is used in many purposes because of its benefits. However, my government does not want the people to use it. I dont know why. Thus, i never have a chance to use my bitcoin
Why would you care about your government? You can use Bitcoin already the way you want.

And in cases that you can't use Bitcoin, you can simply keep using fiat to purchase your daily needs and pay your bills.

Bitcoin adoption will take time. Nothing comes overnight. Just have patience and everything will be just fine.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:24:42 PM

I do not have real problem with the bitcoin, the only downside that is already said is that you have to wait sometimes so long due to the confirms that has to be done.
Its very annoying and I hope this will change in the future..

It's annoying if you want an instant confirmation without paying priority fees. So it's dumb to think if you want an instant confirmation.

It will not change in the future based on what is happening in bitcoin network today. If you want a fast one, then add some fees.

Having the same problem with it, I really hate it to be honest because its something that is just so annoying.
Sometimes you have to wait an hour or even more..
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:48:57 PM

The main problem is still the fact that people is too dumb to buy bitcoin, to keep it safe and to make transactions on local wallets. We need to fix those points in order to try to aim for actual mainstream adoption. As Andreas.A says, until your mom can send a transaction in an iPad with a simple finger movement we are not there yet.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:11:17 PM

i personally facing no problem in trading bitcoin.
for me there is only one problem too to be honest, i think that the biggest problem is actually that its not accepted in shops

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 10:49:12 PM

what problem do you have in bitcoin.
The hour long wait while blocks are not found for an hour.
you are right about that, i really hate that to be honest, it should be solved as soon as possible
I think the problem will be solved when you use a large fee when sending bitcoin in every transaction. I usually use fee of about 0.0006 BTC and time confirmation only takes about 5-15 minutes, if you want a quick transaction you can use it
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:15:09 PM

Nothing much , IMO We just need bigger blocks to go mainstream and with going mainstream the price will increase logically ... also more anonymity won't hurt (Hopefully developpement of Darkwallet will finish) .
Thats much, because bigger blocks = bigger upkeep costs for full nodes  so less secure = less value.
U forget that aspect.
So more anonymity, bigger blocks and ALSO better scaling.

3 main points thats bitcoin need.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:19:43 AM

The hour long wait while blocks are not found for an hour.
you are right about that, i really hate that to be honest, it should be solved as soon as possible
I think the problem will be solved when you use a large fee when sending bitcoin in every transaction. I usually use fee of about 0.0006 BTC and time confirmation only takes about 5-15 minutes, if you want a quick transaction you can use it
some merchant accept 0 confirmation so you don't need to wait that long, but it's vulnerable
someone can used double spend to cancel the transaction
i personally it's okay to wait for an hour it's fair for a low fees
and you can always use higher fee to boost the transaction time
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 12:32:13 AM

i think it's normally because only few people who know and interesting to use bitcoin, i think in future if people learning the real system of bitcoin, and he know the chance to growing his money with accepting bitcoin, im sure more merchand will be avaible on your local store.
adi33

Activity: 630

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:37:45 AM

to the problems that I feel at this moment does not exist. but it turns out a lot of problems in bitcoin example keamanan.pencurian and others. bitcoin is still being pro cons my advice keep your bitcoin. Heightened security. although it's safe but masjh many were lost bitcoin

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:00:19 AM

i think it's normally because only few people who know and interesting to use bitcoin, i think in future if people learning the real system of bitcoin, and he know the chance to growing his money with accepting bitcoin, im sure more merchand will be avaible on your local store.

Indeed thinking the same thing its just a matter of time before the bitcoin gets accepted more and than also more shops will globally in the world accept it more, I really have faith in that.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:13:16 AM

Indeed thinking the same thing its just a matter of time before the bitcoin gets accepted more and than also more shops will globally in the world accept it more, I really have faith in that.

in fact we can use 3rd party service, like gyft.com or we can exchange our bitcoin to usd by selling it in bitcointalk marketplace, i see some people buying real stuff using bitcoin at this forum.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:16:55 AM

So far since i start here in bitcoin community i do not have any problem using bitcoin, i am satisfied on the services given by bitcoin to its users then i am hoping that bitcoin would be more popular in the world in the future.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:24:58 AM

So far since i start here in bitcoin community i do not have any problem using bitcoin, i am satisfied on the services given by bitcoin to its users then i am hoping that bitcoin would be more popular in the world in the future.

Yes and every good thing has certain problems attached with it and it can be managed or ignored as we should be more focused on the benefits that it is providing us.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:34:19 AM

For me I don't have a problem in bitcoin. But in some other member here in bitcoin world, their problem most of the time is the fluctuation of the bitcoin price or the transaction delay they encounter most often every time they convert it into cash.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:16:52 AM

For me in my experience that I encountered in bitcoin was when I convert my bitcoin into a real money the confirmation took a couple of hours before it confirm to my email, I think its almost 8 hours before I claim my cash. Aside from that experience no more.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:19:40 AM

For me in my experience that I encountered in bitcoin was when I convert my bitcoin into a real money the confirmation took a couple of hours before it confirm to my email, I think its almost 8 hours before I claim my cash. Aside from that experience no more.

Really? I have never faced that problem as whenever I sell my coins and transfer the funds to my bank account it hardly takes 10 minutes from the trader to transfer the funds, btw I use localbitcoin for selling my coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: