Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 05:05:58 AM

Can we use any QR app to read the data on that QR code or it must be a decent related app for the scan to be successful?

BINTEX

Powered by,
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 08:23:05 AM

All of you sweet-toothed chocolate lovers out there—this one goes out to you! 🍫

We're proud to announce our latest partnership with award-winning chocolatiers, Lyra! 💪

Lyra makes delicious products of the highest grade, ranging from savory hot chocolate, delectable spreads, and big or small, milky or dark, fruity or nutty chocolate bars—the choice's in your hands, or shall we say mouths? 🙃

Find out more in our latest blog, DECENT and the Chocolate Factory image loading...

It is good to see a coin actually implementing a utility of the blockchain. There are many coins attempting to do the "where does this food come from" into the blockchain and if you successfully did this with Lyra then good for you.

Is it possible to post the QR code here for two different types of chocolates so that that those that do not have access to Slovakian chocolate can see how the system works by scanning the codes?

Hello, jc12345!

Thank you for your inquiry!

Below, you can find an image of a Lyra Gallery chocolate bar with a QR code. This code will link you to an overview of all production steps that particular chocolate bar went through. Scan away! 📸

Greetings from DECENT! image loading...

Wow this is actually amazing to see it in practice. Thanks for posting the QR code. On the page in the link it says that the chocolate was produced on Sep 21 2019 as 3 from 17. Is that chocolate number 3 from batch 17? Also, the story that follows contains specific dates for each manufacturing step. Is this info the story of this specific chocolate bar 3 of 17 or at least the batch of raw materials it was made from?

Thank you, jc12345! We really appreciate your enthusiasm Smiley

To give you a couple of facts:

– All milk chocolate bars are made collectively in a single day—meaning, all of them are of a single batch.
– The number “17” signifies that 17 milk chocolates were made on that particular day (i.e., they are of the same batch).
– The number “3” is that particular chocolate bar’s (the one you scanned) exact order in which it came out of the batch.
– De facto, all chocolate bars of the same batch will show the same details in steps 1–14, with the only different step being the “Wrapping” process (step 15).

Hope this helped to answer your inquiry.

The team at DECENT wishes you a great day! image loading...

Ok thanks. After Lyra, what is next. Which products will you be doing the food blockchain for? Do you maybe have a roadmap for this specific functionality? I have heard a lot about the fish industry as an example with past attempts at link1 and link2. However the site for Earthtwine does not want to open and maybe they closed down so I dont think that ever went live.

Hello, again!

We'll be adding some of our new features and services to the website soon. We'll make sure to keep you all posted. Thanks!

DECENT image loading...

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 08:29:40 AM

Can we use any QR app to read the data on that QR code or it must be a decent related app for the scan to be successful?

Hello, studio1one!

The QR code may be scanned by any mobile app that supports QR scanning. For instance, we used the iPhone's native camera app and it worked like a charm Grin

DECENT image loading...

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:20:19 AM

Hello, studio1one!

The QR code may be scanned by any mobile app that supports QR scanning. For instance, we used the iPhone's native camera app and it worked like a charm Grin

DECENT image loading...

Great!! After reading your post I tried scanning it using my QR app and yep it did work. BTW big congratulations to you guys on scoring a new partnership Cheesy

BINTEX

Powered by,
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:55:23 PM

Hello, studio1one!

DECENT image loading...

I showed this to a few people and they are all impressed. This is really something you should push. What is your next product to track on the blockchain?
holmes70

Activity: 398
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 04:50:32 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2019, 09:47:06 AM by holmes70

Anybody don’t buy this coin.
Huge sell wall everyday but very thin buy wall.
Dumped and dumped.
And very very low volume. Almost dead coin.
Once you buy it, you can't sell it. Because anybody don’t buy it.
So you have to sell it a lot of losses.

I have held this coin for almost 3 years.
At one point it was over $ 1, but since then the coin has been dumped and is now around $ 0.03.
Over 99% dumped.
The only thing this team has done so far is to prohibit any discussion of the price of this coin in the official telegram room.

No listing new exchange and no big partnerships for over 3 years.
This team does nothing for 3 years. I have never heard a big news about this coin.
Only all garbage news for example useless hackerthon or meetups.

Maybe next year this coin is going to be a free coin.
Due to extremely low volume, maybe this coin will be delisted on Bittrex and Upbit.
It is natural to delist coins with a daily trading volume of about only $ 500.

Remember 99% dumped coin!!!!!! Over $1 ———> now $0.03——> next free coin.
Never ever recovery sign!!!!
Michael79

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 10:41:36 AM

Dumped and dumped.

At one point it was over $ 1, but since then the coin has been dumped and is now around $ 0.03.
Over 99% dumped.
The only thing this team has done so far is to prohibit any discussion of the price of this coin in the official telegram room.

This team does nothing for 3 years. I have never heard a big news about this coin.

Due to extremely low volume, maybe this coin will be delisted on Bittrex and Upbit.

Everything you say is true but we cannot do anything. It seems that for now there is little interest in buying this currency. With time we will see if it will be a good project but it is still too early to comment. We will see what happens for the next year that I hope will be better. We will have to be patient and see how everything develops and what paths the development team takes. I hope it's nice to see.

Intellyx & DECENT Show 1: Technical Blockchain Primer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkSbEjn7oKk&t=1191s
Intellyx & DECENT Show 2: Development Futures          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXAT81l38lo
Intellyx & DECENT Show 3: Crypto-Exchanges               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJoswwiaNE8&t=930s
holmes70

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:09:26 AM

Dumped and dumped.

Over 99% dumped.

Everything you say is true but we cannot do anything. It seems that for now there is little interest in buying this currency. With time we will see if it will be a good project but it is still too early to comment. We will see what happens for the next year that I hope will be better. We will have to be patient and see how everything develops and what paths the development team takes. I hope it's nice to see.

Intellyx & DECENT Show 1: Technical Blockchain Primer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkSbEjn7oKk&t=1191s
Intellyx & DECENT Show 2: Development Futures          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXAT81l38lo
Intellyx & DECENT Show 3: Crypto-Exchanges               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJoswwiaNE8&t=930s

You are wrong.
Already three years they have done nothing.
This project may disappear in the future.
Looking at the volume and price of the coin, this project is already dead.
Michael79

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:31:54 AM

Dumped and dumped.

Over 99% dumped.

You are wrong.

Everything is possible in this life. It can fall to $ 0 or rise to $ 1000. You do not know what will happen in the future. Good projects are not built in 2 days or in 3 years. It takes a lot of development for a project to prosper. Give it 3 more years and we debate ... Sleep peacefully
holmes70

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:40:32 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2019, 11:50:52 AM by holmes70

Dumped and dumped.

Over 99% dumped.

Intellyx & DECENT Show 2: Development Futures          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXAT81l38lo
Intellyx & DECENT Show 3: Crypto-Exchanges               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJoswwiaNE8&t=930s

You are wrong.

Everything is possible in this life. It can fall to $ 0 or rise to $ 1000. You do not know what will happen in the future. Good projects are not built in 2 days or in 3 years. It takes a lot of development for a project to prosper. Give it 3 more years and we debate ... Sleep peacefully

Already this coin is close to be $0.
$1000? Impossble!!!!! May be $0.1 also impossble.
$0.01 possible. Even $0 possible.

This project similar to be scam.

Michael79

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:48:36 AM

Dumped and dumped.

Over 99% dumped.

Intellyx & DECENT Show 2: Development Futures          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXAT81l38lo
Intellyx & DECENT Show 3: Crypto-Exchanges               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJoswwiaNE8&t=930s

You are wrong.

I don't know what your temporary investment space is. I see it in the long term. At least 5 years so I am calm Wink
holmes70

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:58:15 AM

Dumped and dumped.

Over 99% dumped.

You are wrong.

I don't know what your temporary investment space is. I see it in the long term. At least 5 years so I am calm Wink

Temporary? Over 3 years is temporary?
Look at the volume and price!!!!
No hope. Awake from the dream.
Michael79

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:03:56 PM

Dumped and dumped.

Over 99% dumped.

You are wrong.

DCT is not the only currency that has fallen in 3 years. All coins have fallen a lot. Now is the time to buy because these moments will not return.
Your investment space should be short. 3 years in such a new technology is not enough time so it is normal for it to fall. You can take advantage of all these falls to continue buying "not only DCT, but other currencies" now everything is cheap. We will see what happens in 2-3 years ..
holmes70

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:27:40 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2019, 12:45:24 PM by holmes70

Dumped and dumped.

Over 99% dumped.

You are wrong.

DCT is not the only currency that has fallen in 3 years. All coins have fallen a lot. Now is the time to buy because these moments will not return.
Your investment space should be short. 3 years in such a new technology is not enough time so it is normal for it to fall. You can take advantage of all these falls to continue buying "not only DCT, but other currencies" now everything is cheap. We will see what happens in 2-3 years ..

Holmes70 I know that the price is low and its volume too since I am not blind or sleeping but we cannot do anything. In the world of blockchain everything is still to be built and we are few people in this space who bet on it. No one knows what will happen

This coin is one of the most dumped coins.
Of course, many coins are dumped 70-80%.
However, there are not so many coins dumped over 99%.
Most of them are recognized as scam.
Even more serious is the volume of transactions.
Nobody seems interested in this coin now.
Investors no longer buy this coin, which means the project is not attractive at all.

The price of this coin now seems very cheap.
In a few months, however, the price of the coin will be less than half the price it is now.
Michael79

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:48:16 PM

Dumped and dumped.

Over 99% dumped.

You are wrong.

Holmes70 I know that the price is low and its volume too since I am not blind or sleeping but we cannot do anything. In the world of blockchain everything is still to be built and we are few people in this space who bet on it. No one knows what will happen

This coin is one of the most dumped coins.
Of course, many coins are dumped 70-80%.
However, there are not so many coins dumped over 99%.
Most of them are recognized as scam.
Even more serious is the volume of transactions.
Nobody seems interested in this coin now.
Investors no longer buy this coin, which means the project is not attractive at all.

You are right in everything but we cannot do anything bro. If this project disappears I will have lost my money as in many other projects I have trusted. In some I will be good and in others bad. Investments are like that. You don't always win. I trust this project in the long term.
Maybe now it is not attractive to investors and maybe at another time it may be possible. We can't know..
I agree to lose my money ... and you? and if I lose it, I won't die Cheesy

At least we are keeping this channel alive Wink
holmes70

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 01:11:05 PM

Many alt coins are pumping now.
But dct is huge dumped over 10% as usual.
Next step $0.01? Or free coin?
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:57:40 PM

It seems that I have run out of DCT, because the buyer's interest is gone and everyone is moving to another altcoin.
holmes70

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 06:32:25 AM

It seems that I have run out of DCT, because the buyer's interest is gone and everyone is moving to another altcoin.

This coin is just a garbage coin similar to be a scam.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:37:54 AM

we are waiting for the latest breakthrough from the team for this project, if the team has the latest plan of this project there will be certainty and I think it will attract the interest of investors but if it is left then it can be sure to be shitcoin
holmes70

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:56:22 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2019, 08:07:07 AM by holmes70

we are waiting for the latest breakthrough from the team for this project, if the team has the latest plan of this project there will be certainty and I think it will attract the interest of investors but if it is left then it can be sure to be shitcoin

Why did they ban discussions about prices in official telegrams?
Because they've deceived investors so far.
This team is likely to announce something, but nothing has been announced for three years.

In the meantime, most of the holders of this coin have already sold it, and they were wise.
The remaining people were unable to avoid huge losses, and this team was wasting money from investors on trips and useless meetups.

Despite less than $ 500 volume/ per day, this team hasn't made any plans for that.
In conclusion, this coin has dumped and dumped.
$2————-now $0.03
Almost zero.
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: