Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:54:51 PM

Some things just can’t be prevented. With that said, abuses of sorts might happen, but we will do our best to prevent such misdemeanours. Granted, we can't fully avoid the potential abuse, but the bounty is set for a limited amount and the main goal is to spread the word and reward those who do so legitimately.

Unfortunately it is impossible to prevent abuses, unless the person who does it is stupid to make it obvious. My fear is this program will only make things worse, increasing sales of tokens at a time liquidity is so scarce.

The total the team is giving away with this program is 10,000 DCT. Each participant will get a portion of the total. I agree that most giveaways end with a majority of recipients dumping their earnings, but 10,000 DCT divided amongst 1,000 participants will not have a significant effect on the market in my opinion.

If you believe otherwise, please explain why. I am always open to other perspectives.

This payment is very low ($540 equivalent). Dividing it in 1,000 pieces means 54 cents average. I just think it is not worth doing it. The effect will be null, or negative if you consider this amount, yet small, will contribute negatively to the market at this moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
botija

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:47:44 AM

How do I install the Windows wallet? I downloaded the file, and couldn't get it to run.

Edit: Never mind, I thought it was the .zip file, but it's the .msi file.

Glad you got it installed. Let us know if you have any more questions.

I have a question actually. How do I get the hash of a transaction?
I'll have to look on the desktop wallet to see. Don't recall off the top of my head, sorry. You can look up the transaction on the explorer as well. https://explorer.decentfans.org

I have a problem with LBank from months ago where I sent some DCTs and my account was never credited. I explain to them that I can't get the hash because the wallet does not give that information, that I have my memo, etc. But they just respond, "um, send the hash." Which was a frustrating respond.
muflih_11

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:44:01 AM

New DCT giveaway!

Don't miss your chance to claim some DCT for referrals on Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit and Youtube. Only the first 1,000 participants accepted!

See this link for all the details and rules.
https://decent.ch/blog/share-more-earn-more-join-the-decent-referral-program/

Good Luck!

it's not gonna work. reward so low
DECENT Support

Activity: 71
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 09:19:48 AM

I have a problem with LBank from months ago where I sent some DCTs and my account was never credited. I explain to them that I can't get the hash because the wallet does not give that information, that I have my memo, etc. But they just respond, "um, send the hash." Which was a frustrating respond.

We are sorry to hear that. Since many people have issues with them and they are obviously doing some market making and faking the volume, we are trying to persuade coinmarketcap.com to delist them from their website.

Therefore we are collecting any arguments against Lbank. Please, if there is someone who has similar issues, let us know in a private message or send your experience to support@decent.ch, thank you!
holmes70

Activity: 398
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:20:25 AM

Long time ago already dead coin!!!!
Now referral on sns?
What for?
Hahahaha!!!!
Who would be interested in such a garbage coin?
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:54:34 AM

We are sorry to hear that. Since many people have issues with them and they are obviously doing some market making and faking the volume, we are trying to persuade coinmarketcap.com to delist them from their website.

Therefore we are collecting any arguments against Lbank. Please, if there is someone who has similar issues, let us know in a private message or send your experience to support@decent.ch, thank you!

Good job, but i am not sure if they care as they advertised bitconnect as well, maybe they think they won't be charged on the future by advocating scams.
DECENT Support

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 11:58:56 AM

We will see. But the good news is - they are excluding Lbank from the weighted average now!
rebelway518

Activity: 211
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:49:11 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2019, 04:14:37 PM by rebelway518
Merited by o48o (1)

How do I install the Windows wallet? I downloaded the file, and couldn't get it to run.

I'll have to look on the desktop wallet to see. Don't recall off the top of my head, sorry. You can look up the transaction on the explorer as well. https://explorer.decentfans.org

If you haven't done so already, please send any information you have on this to support@decent.ch.

In regards to the transaction hash... I went back and looked to see if there is a way to get the transaction id/hash from the Windows desktop app and I couldn't find a way either. Apparently this feature has not been implemented into the desktop app yet.

You can find the info two other ways though. 1) You can do a search of your account name on https://explorer.decentfans.org/ and the transaction numbers associated with your account will be listed. You can click the transaction number for further info. 2) You can log into the DCT web wallet https://wallet.decent.ch/ with your account credentials and find the transaction in your history. Clicking the transaction will pop up a window with the transaction details including the block number. Click on the block number and it will take you to the explorer and you'll be able to see the transaction number along with all other info on that block.

I hope you will be able to get it resolved.
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:28:09 PM

If you haven't done so already, please send any information you have on this to support@decent.ch.

In regards to the transaction hash... I went back and looked to see if there is a way to get the transaction id/hash from the Windows desktop app and I couldn't find a way either. Apparently this feature has not been implemented into the desktop app yet.

You can find the info two other ways though. 1) You can do a search of your account name on https://explorer.decentfans.org/ and the transaction numbers associated with your account will be listed. You can click the transaction number for further info. 2) You can log into the DCT web wallet https://wallet.decent.ch/ with your account credentials and find the transaction in your history. Clicking the transaction will pop up a window with the transaction details including the block number. Click on the block number and it will take you to the explorer and you'll be able to see the transaction number along with all other info on that block.

I am actually amazed that this has not been implemented in the desktop app. I am all for simplicity but there should be an option under some menu at least to see the tx...
rebelway518

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:00:27 PM

I am actually amazed that this has not been implemented in the desktop app. I am all for simplicity but there should be an option under some menu at least to see the tx...

There is a menu tab to show your account transaction history. There just isn't a way to find the transaction hash for each specific entry. I have asked DECENT's support personnel about this to see if I am just overlooking the obvious and, if not, to request this feature be added in a future release. Full transaction information can be found on the explorer, but it would be convenient to have easily available in the desktop app as well.
jvper

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:08:16 PM

There is a menu tab to show your account transaction history. There just isn't a way to find the transaction hash for each specific entry. I have asked DECENT's support personnel about this to see if I am just overlooking the obvious and, if not, to request this feature be added in a future release. Full transaction information can be found on the explorer, but it would be convenient to have easily available in the desktop app as well.

It is important to see people talking about technical things here rather than market prices Smiley
DECENT Support

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 08:58:07 AM

Regarding the GUI Wallet and hash: There are no plans for adding such implementation to the app at this time. We understand it would be more convenient to have it directly inside the app, and we will keep this in mind. However, you can easily find any transaction hash in our community explorer (https://explorer.decentfans.org/) and we are happy to help you if you have issues with it, anytime.

Thank you for you feedback, keep it coming!
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:30:32 AM

It seems there is no chance for this coin to make it place on top exchanges from long time it is moving in same direction and getting more worse. I think this is my bad investment where the team is interested to make their efforts to increase the liquidity.
holmes70

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:51:09 AM

It seems there is no chance for this coin to make it place on top exchanges from long time it is moving in same direction and getting more worse. I think this is my bad investment where the team is interested to make their efforts to increase the liquidity.

You should not say that.
Here are some who consider you a fud spreader.
rebelway518

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 01:13:31 PM

Regarding the GUI Wallet and hash: There are no plans for adding such implementation to the app at this time. We understand it would be more convenient to have it directly inside the app, and we will keep this in mind. However, you can easily find any transaction hash in our community explorer (https://explorer.decentfans.org/) and we are happy to help you if you have issues with it, anytime.

Thank you for you feedback, keep it coming!

Thanks for the update and for the consideration of adding this feature.
DECENT Support

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 02:57:29 PM

We are looking for a system architect and blockchain project manager for the DECENT’s partner in Moscow, large player on the Russian construction market. The role can be either full-time or part-time with location in Moscow. Candidate is required to have the relevant experience, project management skills and ideally upper-intermediate level of English. Let me know in a private message and I will connect you.
jvper

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:46:57 PM

We are looking for a system architect and blockchain project manager for the DECENT’s partner in Moscow, large player on the Russian construction market. The role can be either full-time or part-time with location in Moscow. Candidate is required to have the relevant experience, project management skills and ideally upper-intermediate level of English. Let me know in a private message and I will connect you.

DECENT is at full steem. This is good to know.
rebelway518

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 06:54:04 PM

DECENT is at full steem. This is good to know.

They are looking for an experienced Linux IT Administrator at the Bratislava office as well. Forward this to anyone you may know who may be interested. https://decent.ch/career/it-admin/
holmes70

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:02:56 PM

Someone just sold more than 300,000 dcts to the market at one time. Of course the price of dct was dumped.
Hey you idiots !!!
Who do you think sold at this price?
Ever since last year, do you always know that someone sells a lot of dct to the market around the 15th of the month?
As the prices of dct are dumped, they are selling more and more dcts to the market each month.
rebelway518

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:23:30 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 08:21:30 PM by rebelway518

Someone just sold more than 300,000 dcts to the market at one time. Of course the price of dct was dumped.
Hey you idiots !!!
Who do you think sold at this price?
Ever since last year, do you always know that someone sells a lot of dct to the market around the 15th of the month?
As the prices of dct are dumped, they are selling more and more dcts to the market each month.

First off, that was 4 hours ago, not "just" happened. Secondly, they market sold 225172.9477 DCT from 0.00001531 to 0.00001444. That would be less than, not "more than 300,000" DCT. Thirdly, 0.0001444 is still within range of almost every other exchange, so the average price wasn't "dumped".

So what if someone took advantage of the 9.7% Bittrex was up today versus other markets and arbitraged it back down to ~equal levels with other exchanges? Good for whoever that was that made a quick buck. DCT weighted average is still up for the day.

Go spread your conspiracy theories somewhere else.

Pages: « 1 ... 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 [537] 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: