Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
b_oo

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 05:23:34 PM
Merited by Xtc (1)

Pumped and back in place today.
Now again 500-600 sat.
Whale vs Whale
Let's watch who will win this fight.
Currently, the whale trying to dump seems to win.
So dct huge dumped again.

Once a whale, with the intent to dump it, sells all his dct, things will change differently.

I'll tell you a secret..  it's only one whale.

Maybe it’s possible.
He seems to continue to cross trading and dump the price of the dct, which leads to the panic sell of the dct holders, accumulating the dct.
He bought millions of dcts yesterday. Perhaps he will try to pump again in a few days.

I ran a script to see  if you've posted anywhere else besides the Decent thread. To see if you also FUD other coins non stop and then pump it once you accumulated enough, and all 300+ post that you have are in this thread.

Well, all but one on April 1st, in which you fell for a Bitcointalk April Fools joke about users now requiring KYC to post. LMFAO. You must have been scared. I can only imagine how many individual accounts you have dedicated for doing what you're doing here, but for different projects. If Bitcointalk required kyc that would have kind of ruined things for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
holmes70

Activity: 398
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:47:15 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 10:14:20 PM by holmes70

Hey! Noob! You don’t understand.
8000 sat ———> 600 sat
Over 3000% dumped.

Yeah, that's not how the percentages work Cheesy. From 8000 to 600 it's a -92.5%.
-3000% would make the price -240000 sats, so it would had negative value. So who is the noob here?

Noob!!!
So what? Over 1000%!!!!
It was dumped over 100% in a month.
Is that important now?
Are you satisfied now?
Hahahaha!!!!!
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:27:39 PM

Hey! Noob! You don’t understand.
8000 sat ———> 600 sat
Over 3000% dumped.

Yeah, that's not how the percentages work Cheesy. From 8000 to 600 it's a -92.5%.
-3000% would make the price -240000 sats, so it would had negative value. So who is the noob here?

Noob!!!
So what? Over 1000%!!!!
It was dumped over 100% in a month.
Is that important now?
Are you satisfied now?
Hahahaha!!!!!

That's nonsense. Either you don' t understand math or you are trolling, but if you are not, congratulations for surviving markets this long with that math.
b_oo

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:25:07 AM

Now again 500-600 sat.
Whale vs Whale

Once a whale, with the intent to dump it, sells all his dct, things will change differently.

Maybe it’s possible.
He seems to continue to cross trading and dump the price of the dct, which leads to the panic sell of the dct holders, accumulating the dct.
He bought millions of dcts yesterday. Perhaps he will try to pump again in a few days.

I ran a script to see  if you've posted anywhere else besides the Decent thread. To see if you also FUD other coins non stop and then pump it once you accumulated enough, and all 300+ post that you have are in this thread.

Well, all but one on April 1st, in which you fell for a Bitcointalk April Fools joke about users now requiring KYC to post. LMFAO. You must have been scared. I can only imagine how many individual accounts you have dedicated for doing what you're doing here, but for different projects. If Bitcointalk required kyc that would have kind of ruined things for you.

Fud?
It is a reality.
Get a hold of yourself.

With all due respect you're a bit incoherent and I'm having trouble understanding what you're talking about. I apologize if English is not your native language.

If you don't quite understand FUD means "Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt," and looking at all your posts 335 of them were made in this thread. Either fudding like an absolute mad man, like I've never seen anyone FUD before. Or pumping it hard, showing great love for this coin.

And like I mentioned, 335 of your posts on Bitcointalk have been in this thread either FUDDING or talking this coin up. The one and only post outside of this thread from you was a respond to an April fools joke from Bitcointalk about how they're now going to require KYC. And I suspect that you must have been shitting your pants (it's an expression here in the US, might come across worse in whatever your native language is.)

I mean to finally make a comment outside of this thread that's not about FUDDING this coin or pumping it up, you must have been scared at the idea of a KYC requirement. Specially with the all likelihood that you have multiple accounts doing what you do here but for other project and KYC would have put an end to that. Plus with English not being your native language you probably were not familiar with April fools.
holmes70

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 12:30:39 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 01:58:52 AM by holmes70

Now again 500-600 sat.
Whale vs Whale

Maybe it’s possible.

Fud?
It is a reality.
Get a hold of yourself.

With all due respect you're a bit incoherent and I'm having trouble understanding what you're talking about. I apologize if English is not your native language.

If you don't quite understand FUD means "Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt," and looking at all your posts 335 of them were made in this thread. Either fudding like an absolute mad man, like I've never seen anyone FUD before. Or pumping it hard, showing great love for this coin.

And like I mentioned, 335 of your posts on Bitcointalk have been in this thread either FUDDING or talking this coin up. The one and only post outside of this thread from you was a respond to an April fools joke from Bitcointalk about how they're now going to require KYC. And I suspect that you must have been shitting your pants (it's an expression here in the US, might come across worse in whatever your native language is.)

I mean to finally make a comment outside of this thread that's not about FUDDING this coin or pumping it up, you must have been scared at the idea of a KYC requirement. Specially with the all likelihood that you have multiple accounts doing what you do here but for other project and KYC would have put an end to that. Plus with English not being your native language you probably were not familiar with April fools.

What are you talking about? It's really annoying.
Know the meaning of Fud and post it.
I just posted a true story.
Those who say the team works hard and has a bright future is a liar.
Are you a dct person? Is this situation normal?

I still have hundreds of thousands of dcts, and I do not want to sell until dct reaches $ 1.
However, this team still seems to be going the wrong way. Look at the price now.
The current dct is valued at $ 0.06-0.07, although it may have been manipulated.
Nobody knows if this coin is scam, so we can only see the current price as the current indicator of the project.
If you are a dct holder, does this situation make sense at the current price?
I don’t understand at all.
b_oo

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:13:37 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 03:24:45 AM by b_oo

Now again 500-600 sat.
Whale vs Whale

Maybe it’s possible.

Fud?
It is a reality.
Get a hold of yourself.

I still have hundreds of thousands of dcts, and I do not want to sell until dct reaches $ 1.
However, this team still seems to be going the wrong way. Look at the price now.
The current dct is valued at $ 0.06-0.07, although it may have been manipulated.
Nobody knows if this coin is scam, so we can only see the current price as the current indicator of the project.

You must be checking this thread every few seconds. You wrote all of that and posted it five minutes after I posted? It's like you're here all day refreshing the page. Kind of odd for a coin that you hate.

But I must apologize again. I wrote:

335 of your posts on Bitcointalk have been in this thread either FUDDING or talking this coin up. The one and only post outside of this thread from you was a respond to an April fools joke from Bitcointalk about how they're now going to require KYC. And I suspect that you must have been shitting your pants.

I was going by your activity of 336 and subtracting one from the April fools joke that had you shitting your pants. But it's actually worse than I thought.

You have 458 posts, 457 of them either FUDDING this thread or pumping it up. Depending on whether you're buying or selling. No inbetweens.

That is much, much worse than I thought. You don't even have a year with this particular account of yours.
holmes70

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:03:49 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 07:17:09 AM by holmes70

Today dct was huge dumped. Everyday dct was dumped.
New record again!
The coin most dumped in the current upbit is dct.
It has been dumped over 50% compared to last month.
Amazing!!!!!

Where is the bottom of this coin?
Let's see how long the dct will be dumped.
Is this Fud?
b_oo

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:04:10 AM

Now again 500-600 sat.
Whale vs Whale

Maybe it’s possible.

Fud?
It is a reality.
Get a hold of yourself.

You must be checking this thread every few minutes. You wrote all of that and posted it five minutes after I posted? It's like you're here all day refreshing the page. Kind of odd for a coin that you hate.

335 of your posts on Bitcointalk have been in this thread either FUDDING or talking this coin up. The one and only post outside of this thread from you was a respond to an April fools joke from Bitcointalk about how they're now going to require KYC. And I suspect that you must have been shitting your pants.

I was going by your activity of 336 and subtracting one from the April fools joke that had you shitting your pants. But it's actually worse than I thought.

You have 458 posts, 457 of them either FUDDING this thread or pumping it up. Depending on whether you're buying or selling. No inbetweens.

That is much, much worse than I thought. You don't even have a year with this particular account of yours.

So what? What fud?
Is that important? I don’t care.

I think dct price is the most important.

When I wrote that you have 336 posts and that 335 of those posts where in this thread either pumping or FUDDING this coin. (And that the one post out of this thread was you falling for an April fool’s joke that had you shitting your pants because you thought bitcointalk was now going to require KYC in order for its members to post.) Why didn't you correct me by telling me that it was actually 457 out of 458 post?

I feel that was very disingenuous of you even though the correction would had made you look worse. You have to be honest in the crypto world even when the information is a little embarrassing. If you want people to believe the things that you say, you have to be straight with them, else they're not going to trust your opinions.

I'm sure you want to build trust in the Decent community.
holmes70

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:20:18 AM

Now again 500-600 sat.
Whale vs Whale

Maybe it’s possible.

Fud?
It is a reality.
Get a hold of yourself.

You must be checking this thread every few minutes. You wrote all of that and posted it five minutes after I posted? It's like you're here all day refreshing the page. Kind of odd for a coin that you hate.

So what? What fud?
Is that important? I don’t care.

I think dct price is the most important.

When I wrote that you have 336 posts and that 335 of those posts where in this thread either pumping or FUDDING this coin. (And that the one post out of this thread was you falling for an April fool’s joke that had you shitting your pants because you thought bitcointalk was now going to require KYC in order for its members to post.) Why didn't you correct me by telling me that it was actually 457 out of 458 post?

I feel that was very disingenuous of you even though the correction would had made you look worse. You have to be honest in the crypto world even when the information is a little embarrassing. If you want people to believe the things that you say, you have to be straight with them, else they're not going to trust your opinions.

I'm sure you want to build trust in the Decent community.

Now that’s not important.
But I honestly did not think that dct would be dumped so horribly.
I do not think there is any coin to be dumped forever.
And I was convinced that the dct team was going to have a big news that was not announced yet.
However, despite the considerable time since then, the dct team still seems to have no plans.
And the result is that the price of current dct is terrible.
holmes70

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:54:30 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2019, 05:49:47 AM by holmes70

Again huge sell wall.
So dumped endlessly.
I'm not surprised anymore.
Today dumped 400 sat!!!!
What happen?
holmes70

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:42:08 AM

This crazy coin is the same price as btc3K-4K and now btc13K.
Last year btc 10K —- dct price over $1
Now btc 13K —— dct price under $0.07
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:31:50 PM

👉Users on DCore 1.3.3 or 1.3.4 are also required to re-sync their blockchains using the command line: 'decentd —resync-blockchain' after installing the update.

👉Users of DCore 1.3.2 or lower do not have to perform the re-syncing as they have the latest chain data.
https://twitter.com/DECENTplatform/status/1144166775170330624
holmes70

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 10:33:15 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 12:26:43 AM by holmes70

Btc huge pumping ——- dct’ sat huge dumped
Btc dumped —— dct’ sat also dumped

Now 450 sat and under $0.06

New record 430 sat.
Endlessly dumped.
b_oo

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:24:46 AM

New record 430 sat.
Endlessly dumped.

Considering that you have 465 posts, with 464 of them being in this thread, and every single post either ripping Decent up, or praising it and saying it's under value. Depending on whether you're buying or not, with the only post out of this thread being a post about you being afraid that bitcointalk was now going to require KYC, I'm going to join you in buy some cheap coins.

You're going to become a good indicator for me. When I see you working hard pressing F5 all day long, I'm going to use the opportunity to get in cheap.
holmes70

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:55:44 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 04:29:19 AM by holmes70

New record 430 sat.
Endlessly dumped.

Considering that you have 465 posts, with 464 of them being in this thread, and every single post either ripping Decent up, or praising it and saying it's under value. Depending on whether you're buying or not, with the only post out of this thread being a post about you being afraid that bitcointalk was now going to require KYC, I'm going to join you in buy some cheap coins.

You're going to become a good indicator for me. When I see you working hard pressing F5 all day long, I'm going to use the opportunity to get in cheap.

All right.
Now you must buy more and more dct.
Now cheap price!!!!
Do you want to buy more chap price?
Tomorrow dct maybe will be 300 sat.
In a week, dct maybe will be dumped under 100 sat.

Do you know that someone is accumulating and building dct's selling wall between 400 and 480? He intends to pump it after he has accumulated enough.

I will not follow his plan because I know his plan now.
I now have enough dct to make the dct to 0sat right now.
b_oo

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 04:38:43 AM

New record 430 sat.
Endlessly dumped.

All right.
Now cheap price!!!!

Do you know that someone is accumulating and building dct's selling wall between 400 and 480? He intends to pump it after he has accumulated enough.

I was walking around my house, my mind completely off crypto, and then you pop into mind. And I just knew that if I checked now I was going to see a respond from you. If I set my browser to make a comment every hour, you will be right there to respond within minutes. Maybe I should try that. That's 465 post on this thread either promoting or FUDDING the coin, depending on whether you're buying or selling.
holmes70

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:27:54 AM

New record 430 sat.
Endlessly dumped.

All right.
Now cheap price!!!!

I was walking around my house, my mind completely off crypto, and then you pop into mind. And I just knew that if I checked now I was going to see a respond from you. If I set my browser to make a comment every hour, you will be right there to respond within minutes. Maybe I should try that. That's 465 post on this thread either promoting or FUDDING the coin, depending on whether you're buying or selling.

Are you bored?
If you do not have a job, go to sleep.
This is dct forum, not a forum for me.
b_oo

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:54:46 AM

New record 430 sat.
Endlessly dumped.

All right.
Now cheap price!!!!

Are you bored?

Why are you asking if I have a job? That's kind of a random question. If you must know, no I do not have a job.

But I am confused by what you said.

There have been 1,698 post on this thread starting from your first post last year. Of those 1,698 post 466 of them are from you, either FUDDING relentlessly like a mad man in order to buy cheap DTCs, or pumping it up like it's the next best big opportunity, in order to sell. Repeat the process.

So 466 posts out of 1,698. That accounts to 27.4% of the comments in this thread since you started posting on July 24th of last year. That is just absolutely insane.

So I'm confused about why you say this is not a forum for you.
holmes70

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:44:24 AM

New record 430 sat.
Endlessly dumped.

All right.
Now cheap price!!!!

Are you bored?

Why are you asking if I have a job? That's kind of a random question. If you must know, no I do not have a job.

But I am confused by what you said.

There have been 1,698 post on this thread starting from your first post last year. Of those 1,698 post 466 of them are from you, either FUDDING relentlessly like a mad man in order to buy cheap DTCs, or pumping it up like it's the next best big opportunity, in order to sell. Repeat the process.

So 466 posts out of 1,698. That accounts to 27.4% of the comments in this thread since you started posting on July 24th of last year. That is just absolutely insane.

So I'm confused about why you say this is not a forum for you.

What are you talking about?
So what?
Do you want to say that the dct team is doing well?
It is not your involvement that I post.

holmes70

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:05:00 PM

This forum is dead like dct.
I am glad that the supporters here are no longer making any ridiculous excuses.
Pages: « 1 ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 [566] 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: