Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
holmes70

Activity: 398
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:08:05 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2019, 10:43:10 AM by holmes70

Dct is getting worse today, too.
Soon 1000-1100sats and dct is going to be dumped to 500 sats due to panic selling.
Dumped and dumped everyday.
Garbage team and garbage coin!!!!!
What a beautiful harmony!!!! Hahaha!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:46:00 PM

If you guys think that holmes70 is insulting you and not providing anything constructive but trolling, you can always report his messages and eventually he will get banned.
Ban evasion is against rules too so... Or you can take this approach that works if he is not quoted. It's easier not to feed trolls this way:

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:36:05 PM

Hello, fellow Bitcoin Talkers!

Check out the latest project developed by the DECENTfans community!

Even though it's not an official product by DECENT (official beta mobile wallet available for Android and coming soon to iOS devices), it provides a fully functional mobile wallet for Android and iOS devices.

The app gives you easy access to your stored DCT and custom tokens (UIAs), and you can also use the app to vote directly for your favorite miner! 

To see the full list of features and download links for the community wallet, check out the Medium article by DECENTfans:

image loading...

https://medium.com/@dctfans/vote-with-your-dct-from-your-pocket-d05506b4ce0d

In addition to the DCT, will ERC 20 tokens be supported by the wallet? Will Bitcoin also support in the wallet ?
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 11:16:55 PM

Even though it's not an official product by DECENT (official beta mobile wallet available for Android and coming soon to iOS devices), it provides a fully functional mobile wallet for Android and iOS devices.

The app gives you easy access to your stored DCT and custom tokens (UIAs), and you can also use the app to vote directly for your favorite miner! 

To see the full list of features and download links for the community wallet, check out the Medium article by DECENTfans:

image loading...

In addition to the DCT, will ERC 20 tokens be supported by the wallet? Will Bitcoin also support in the wallet ?
I don't think this wallet will support any other assets but this will be only supporting DCT coin. But i just feeling confused to see why this team was renewing the wallet instead created a new product to replace the fail one?

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:23:01 AM

@holmes70 is overly offensive and @rebelway518 is overly defensive...
truth is somewhere between those two sides...
to be honest I am leaning towards @holmes70 because this project gave me quite big financial hit and it doesn't show any sign of possible recovery...
I still cant find any good tutorials how to build something on this "platform"...
There are far better options to invest hard earned money than put them into this, just my opinion...
financial aspects of this projects are absolutely laughable and shameful - 2M marketcap, couple $k daily volume, no adoption (ALAX? lol)...
Before ICO there were alot of articles filled with gloom and bloom, now only "blog" posts on dev site that no one reads...
etc... etc...

One spouts the same nonsense daily with no thought or insight at all and the other is a supporter of the project defending it. Yeah, really difficult to compare the two..

You do know that nearly every coin is down massively right? I don't know if you have looked at any other cryptos recently or you are just focused on DECENT, my advice would be to research many other projects to get an idea about the overall market.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
rebelway518

Activity: 211
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:23:56 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2019, 02:22:43 AM by rebelway518

image loading...

I don't think this wallet will support any other assets but this will be only supporting DCT coin. But i just feeling confused to see why this team was renewing the wallet instead created a new product to replace the fail one?

That wallet was not developed by the team. It is the product of a community project that works closely with the team.

It currently supports DCT and all UIAs(tokens) running on DCore. For more information on what features will be added to it in the future, you will need to contact the team behind it.

DCore has not failed. The team is continually improving and expanding its features. DCore just needs more adoption now. That is one of the main focuses of the team this year.
holmes70

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:58:05 AM

Here supporters say that if I tell the truth, it is fud.
Here supporters always say that they are doing well on this team's project.

But look at the reality. The price of dct is unbelievably dumped, and the volume of trading is no more than 1btc per day.
Now no one is interested in what this team does.
Why do I call dct a garbage coin?
Think and write.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:33:03 AM

If we want DCT to moon DECENT devs just need to create a new version of the blockchain where people like holmes70 are not welcome to post useless posts. No mediocrity. That would be quite an enhancement!
holmes70

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:44:50 AM

Is it because of me that dct is dumped enormously and there is little trading volume?
Hahaha!!!!
Look for a coin that lists big partnerships and trades on big exchanges with high volume even in bearish trends.  
What do you think the dct team has done in the meantime?
If the dct coin is a charming coin, people will take care of it.
It is just a garbage coin that is almost no recovery sign now.
Think and posted.
holmes70

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:31:16 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2019, 09:50:32 AM by holmes70

There was not a single transaction for 7 hours.
There was only a transaction of 0.05btc in 24 hours.
This is 1/7000 of the ETH trading volume.
It is the lowest amount of coin in upbit today.
There is evident evidence in saying that dct is a dead coin.
Do not you think there is something wrong?
It is more problematic to think that there is no problem.
And is this coin a only dumped coin?
rebelway518

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:36:39 AM

@holmes70

Why do you continuously lie?

DCT is 248th volume of 304 Upbit assets on CMC...not the last.

In fact, DCT has a higher 24h volume on Upbit than Golem (GNT/ETH), Viacoin (VIA/BTC), Waves (WAVES/ETH), Basic Attention Token (BAT/USDT) and more.

By your logic, those are dead projects too? Lol

holmes70

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:07:00 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2019, 12:46:55 PM by holmes70

Lie?
Hahaha!!!!
Go hospital !!!!
You are constantly uploading fake data.
Only Bat trade volume/btc excluding bat/krw is over 100 times more than dct.
Also Golem/btc and golem/krw volume is over 60 times more than dct.

Do you know all dct transaction is sell transaction?
You are a stupid liar!!!!
Don’t trust here supporters!!!!
Everything they say is bullshit.
As long as the supporters continue to bullshit, dct will continue to be dumped.

rebelway518

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:09:21 PM

Lie?
Hahaha!!!!
Go hospital !!!!
You are constantly uploading fake data.
Only Bat trade volume/btc excluding bat/krw is over 100 times more than dct.
Also Golem/btc and golem/krw volume is over 60 times more than dct.

Do you know all dct transaction is sell transaction?
You are a stupid liar!!!!
Don’t trust here supporters!!!!
Everything they say is bullshit.
As long as the supporters continue to bullshit, dct will continue to be dumped.

I irrefutably disprove your lies and your response is to call me the liar? lmao You really do have issues.

Let's break each statement down...

You claimed "It is the lowest amount of coin in upbit today" ...PROVEN FALSE
I claimed "DCT is 248th volume of 304 Upbit assets on CMC" ...PROVEN TRUE
I claimed "DCT has a higher 24h volume on Upbit than Golem (GNT/ETH)" ...TRUE
              higher 24 volume than "Viacoin (VIA/BTC)" ...TRUE
              higher 24 volume than "Waves (WAVES/ETH)" ...TRUE
              higher 24 volume than "Basic Attention Token (BAT/USDT)" ...TRUE

You claim my above statements are a lie ...PROVABLY FALSE
You claim that my data is fake "You are constantly uploading fake data." (LMAO) ...Anyone can verify my statements with a quick look at Upbit stats on CMC ...your statement is FALSE

You do realize that you have lied so much and so often that you are now forgetting your own accusations?
You have falsely claimed that DCT's price was due to the "garbage project".
Then you've falsely claimed that DCT's price was due to the "garbage team".
You have also falsely claimed that DCT's price was due to traders.
And now you are falsely claiming that DCT's price is due to DECENT supporters... "As long as the supporters continue to bullshit, dct will continue to be dumped."

Make your mind up for once... or better yet, stop lying and you won't have to worry about remembering which lie you are suppose to be spreading.

muflih_11

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:38:42 PM

Here supporters say that if I tell the truth, it is fud.
Here supporters always say that they are doing well on this team's project.

But look at the reality. The price of dct is unbelievably dumped, and the volume of trading is no more than 1btc per day.
Now no one is interested in what this team does.
Why do I call dct a garbage coin?
Think and write.

Whatever you say, rebelway518 will still deny and continue to support this project even though it has lost 95% + because he get paid by the team or maybe he is one of them. jvper, is a miner, of course, he will fully support, even if he just  get a little profit. I know you lose a lot money from this shit, but not only you many other people too bro. but don't let you precious time lose here . "life must go on".

JUST LOOK AT THE CHART, PEOPLE. YOU WILL KNOW SOMETHING WRONG ABOUT THIS PROJECT.
holmes70

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:38:55 PM

You live alone in delusion.
No one trust you.
Don’t uploading fake data.
Via and waves and bat coin volume/btc are over a dozen times more than dct.
via/eth and bat/eth, waves/eth transactions are rarely done.

Hahaha!!!!

In conclusion, dct was dead coin.
silviapop

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:47:08 PM

hi, I've been investing some time in dct because I like the project and I keep accumulating whenever I can, but there's something I don't understand, because the DECENT team isn't looking for new exchanges like binance...? I think it would be positive for the project.
rebelway518

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:49:54 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2019, 02:08:19 PM by rebelway518

Whatever you say, rebelway518 will still deny and continue to support this project even though it has lost 95% + because he get paid by the team or maybe he is one of them. jvper, is a miner, of course, he will fully support, even if he just  get a little profit. I know you lose a lot money from this shit, but not only you many other people too bro. but don't let you precious time lose here . "life must go on".

JUST LOOK AT THE CHART, PEOPLE. YOU WILL KNOW SOMETHING WRONG ABOUT THIS PROJECT.

I continue to support this project because I believe in this team and this project and have absolute faith that the team is on a good path to make this project great. You are entitled to have your own opinion and make your own assessment of this project. Nothing wrong with that, though I do implore anyone to not just focus only on the current price and actually look to see what this team has built, what they are striving for and draw their own conclusions on the future of this project.

As I have said numerous times, I am not a team member nor am I an employee of the DECENTFoundation. I do not get paid for my support in any fashion. If you don't believe that, feel free to ask anyone who is on the team.

Not including my DCT purchases since the beginning of this year, I am at a profit for my investments in DCT. Not everyone here was foolish enough to buy when markets were peaking and showing signs of a retraction. Sure, DCT is down over 90% from ATH. 44 out of the top 50 projects are at 70-99% losses. % down from ATH is a useless indicator of a projects viability.

rebelway518

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:53:15 PM

You live alone in delusion.
No one trust you.
Don’t uploading fake data.
Via and waves and bat coin volume/btc are over a dozen times more than dct.
via/eth and bat/eth, waves/eth transactions are rarely done.

Hahaha!!!!

In conclusion, dct was dead coin.

The point I was making is that you are judging DCT based on it's performance in one market on one exchange...
Yet you judge other projects by multiple markets.

If you are going to objectively critique one project then you can not have double standards when comparing it to others. That is an example of what I said the other day... that you like to cherry pick your stats to attempt to falsely discredit the project.
rebelway518

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:07:00 PM

hi, I've been investing some time in dct because I like the project and I keep accumulating whenever I can, but there's something I don't understand, because the DECENT team isn't looking for new exchanges like binance...? I think it would be positive for the project.

The team has a member dedicated to exchange outreach. They have stated before that new exchanges will be added if it suits the purpose and needs of the project.

Paying outrageous amounts just for a listing on an exchange is a waste of the projects reserves, in my opinion. That money is better spent developing and marketing the project. DCT is currently listed on 12 exchanges, more than enough for anyone who wishes to buy DCT to be able to at the moment.

I'm sure eventually DCT will be listed on Binance and/or other current top exchanges. But we need more growth and adoption before needing alternate markets.
muflih_11

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:13:18 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2019, 02:34:01 PM by muflih_11

Whatever you say, rebelway518 will still deny and continue to support this project even though it has lost 95% + because he get paid by the team or maybe he is one of them. jvper, is a miner, of course, he will fully support, even if he just  get a little profit. I know you lose a lot money from this shit, but not only you many other people too bro. but don't let you precious time lose here . "life must go on".

I continue to support this project because I believe in this team and this project and have absolute faith that the team is on a good path to make this project great. You are entitled to have your own opinion and make your own assessment of this project. Nothing wrong with that, though I do implore anyone to not just focus only on the current price and actually look to see what this team has built, what they are striving for and draw their own conclusions on the future of this project.

As I have said numerous times, I am not a team member nor am I an employee of the DECENTFoundation. I do not get paid for my support in any fashion. If you don't believe that, feel free to ask anyone who is on the team.

Not including my DCT purchases since the beginning of this year, I am at a profit for my investments in DCT. Not everyone here was foolish enough to buy when markets were peaking and showing signs of a retraction. Sure, DCT is down over 90% from ATH. 44 out of the top 50 projects are at 70-99% losses. % down from ATH is a useless indicator of a projects viability.

of course you will deny, but what I see, you never say bad about this project alway gutttt. yeeaahhhh lose 90%+ is gutttt.

"Not everyone here was foolish enough to buy when markets were peaking and showing signs of a retraction."

TOTALLY AGREE, BUT the question is who keep selling on big size  ? if there any buy wall, soon will gone

[/quote]
Pages: « 1 ... 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 [544] 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: