Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:41:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:02:05 PM
Merited by OnTheMoon (1)

I think many people here saying that DECENT is going nowhere because there hasn't been a huge jump in value like BTC, ETH, DASH, XRP and so many others over the last 12 months. These people don't understand that it takes a long time to build a platform like this and they expect everything to be done in a matter of months. If you are here purely to make money, just buy and wait 3 years the team has more than enough funds raised at ICO to keep the project alive for a long time, and they haven't vanished since the ICO which is a good sign in crypto lol. They are still working hard on DECENT and in time their hard work will be reflected with huge price increase, like nearly every other crypto project that has kept development going.

GEO, RLC & QRL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

I think many people here saying that DECENT is going nowhere because there hasn't been a huge jump in value like BTC, ETH, DASH, XRP and so many others over the last 12 months. These people don't understand that it takes a long time to build a platform like this and they expect everything to be done in a matter of months. If you are here purely to make money, just buy and wait 3 years the team has more than enough funds raised at ICO to keep the project alive for a long time, and they haven't vanished since the ICO which is a good sign in crypto lol. They are still working hard on DECENT and in time their hard work will be reflected with huge price increase, like nearly every other crypto project that has kept development going.

I see the situation with Decent very similar to Decred. Both project for more than a year they were developing and this practically did not affect the price. You all know what happened to the Decred price. Wink

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

DCT is a very promising project , i know there are people who trying to make money with bitcoin and earn some money maybe but i think that DCT is a much better way to invest and earnings will be much more when content is distributed on the network

but therefore the network has to be used
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:46:52 PM

Why they don't do aidrop ALAX coins for Decent holders like some other projects?  lol, because they want your money Smiley

They will need money to build ALAX, so I understand the need of an ICO here. Nonetheless, the idea of an airdrop to DCT hodlers as well (maybe 10% of the pool) sounds good to me due to increased awareness and collaboration. It makes much sense. Market cap of Alax would probably be even bigger due to more decentralization.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:52:50 PM

haha. DECENT is rising  Grin Grin
the rank is 21 in Biggest Gainers of CoinmarketCap.

no doubt that it´s just the beginning. The roadmap looks great

Alax is gonna generate demand for DCT and will lock DCT into ALAX wallet. It happened when SophiaTX was launched and it is gonna happen again and even bigger now, because ALAX will run on top of DCore.

Can you elaborate about locking DCT into ALAX wallet?

Many DCT tokens will be locked in April (less supply in the market) because of the following:
1- DCT will be collected in the ICO (along with BTC, ETH... but DCT would be incentivised just like SophiaTX did), and devs will hodl such coins for a long time and will not move to Bittrex.
2- DCT pool (5%). They will need to pay transaction fees and stuff. Read the whitepaper.

Conclusion: Say goodbye to millions of DCT from Bittrex. Those millions DCT will leave Bittrex and some will be bought and move to ALAX wallets as described above.

tinyblue

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

https://i.imgur.com/J7tESB9.png

Alax is gonna generate demand for DCT and will lock DCT into ALAX wallet. It happened when SophiaTX was launched and it is gonna happen again and even bigger now, because ALAX will run on top of DCore.

Many DCT tokens will be locked in April (less supply in the market) because of the following:
1- DCT will be collected in the ICO (along with BTC, ETH... but DCT would be incentivised just like SophiaTX did), and devs will hodl such coins for a long time and will not move to Bittrex.
2- DCT pool (5%). They will need to pay transaction fees and stuff. Read the whitepaper.

Conclusion: Say goodbye to millions of DCT from Bittrex. Those millions DCT will leave Bittrex and some will be bought and move to ALAX wallets as described above.

Sorry for so many questions. Where is this whitepaper? Your conclusion sounds intriguing.
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:22:29 PM

Sorry for so many questions. Where is this whitepaper? Your conclusion sounds intriguing.

Don't need to trust me. Just read the whitepaper. They don't say about bonus there yet, but it is quite obvious this news will show up soon just like in SophiaTX. They will prefer DCT rather than BTC for a number of reasons, including to create demand for DCT.

The website is alax.io

tinyblue

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:14:33 PM

Don't need to trust me. Just read the whitepaper. They don't say about bonus there yet, but it is quite obvious this news will show up soon just like in SophiaTX. They will prefer DCT rather than BTC for a number of reasons, including to create demand for DCT.

The website is alax.io

I'm reading the whitepaper and it says, "ALX tokens are going to be initially ERC-20 tokens. At the Mainnet launch, they are going to be replaced by DCore based assets."

Does that mean that one can only invest using Eth?
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:42:52 PM

Good evening! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. I support this great project in bounty

What bounty you talk about? Bounty campaign of this project has end more then year ago. And what success you talk about? This is project is perspective, but isn't success, as for me.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:02:52 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 09:19:07 PM by NutMasterTardd

I see the situation with Decent very similar to Decred. Both project for more than a year they were developing and this practically did not affect the price. You all know what happened to the Decred price. Wink

Exactly that. There are also so many other projects that had a few years of trading where there weren't many price swings at all. I think you can go onto most markets on any exchange and look at the first year of trading and many are very similar. Developments are usually very slow and after a certain point where the project becomes established and actually useful then the price increases. The only people that sell this early in a projects development are those that believe that the project will fail or those that have no patience to hold for a few years, I don't believe the project will fail with the amount of funding and work already put into DECENT and I have a lot of patience so I will just happily wait as long as I need to until I sell some of my holdings. Anyone that would have sold BTC, ETH, DASH etc in the early days of those projects is extremely pissed now.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
tinyblue

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:48:11 AM

The website is alax.io

I'm reading the whitepaper and it says, "ALX tokens are going to be initially ERC-20 tokens. At the Mainnet launch, they are going to be replaced by DCore based assets."

Does that mean that one can only invest using Eth?

I found the answer, they will use "BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, SPHTX, DCT. "
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

1D Chart
$DCT

That will happen at some point in the future, impossible to know when though as I am not a believer of technical analysis. My guess is sometime in the next year a big development will happen for DECENT and the price will jump 10-20x but not stay there, and fall back to around 5x where it is currently. This could also be caused by whale manipulation at any time.  With this comes a lot of interest and new money flowing into the project which will help spread the word about it and then the market will have huge swings upwards over the next few years with further developments and hopefully some mainstream adoption for the platform.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:41:36 PM

1D Chart
$DCT

That will happen at some point in the future, impossible to know when though as I am not a believer of technical analysis. My guess is sometime in the next year a big development will happen for DECENT and the price will jump 10-20x but not stay there, and fall back to around 5x where it is currently. This could also be caused by whale manipulation at any time.  With this comes a lot of interest and new money flowing into the project which will help spread the word about it and then the market will have huge swings upwards over the next few years with further developments and hopefully some mainstream adoption for the platform.

I think those Photoshopped green candles at the end is over optimistic. I am sure it is what everyone wants to see and many are desperate for it. However that might happen over the longer term. Decent will definitively get there just not immediately like the graph suggests.
chris_nor

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

1D Chart
$DCT

That's a very fair comment. I sometimes don't get technical analysis, when so many unforeseen things affects the price. Such as a big partnership, or a whale.
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:40:02 AM

Good evening! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. I support this great project in bounty

What bounty you talk about? Bounty campaign of this project has end more then year ago. And what success you talk about? This is project is perspective, but isn't success, as for me.

He/she is probably some bot trying to satisfy a number of posts. Imo the level of discussion in bitcointalk used to be good, but know it is 99% garbage.

Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:35:51 AM

1D Chart
$DCT

That's a very fair comment. I sometimes don't get technical analysis, when so many unforeseen things affects the price. Such as a big partnership, or a whale.

for sure it will rise & fall. Totally normal because some level of usage of the tech

sokol2504

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:41:48 AM

Ideas blockchain are now at the core of any business. Other technologies will gradually move back. Many projects now give a good future. I looked at Safinus https://www.safinus.com/. Have you heard of him already? What opinion?
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

My bad that I am not good in chart reading but that shared up it easy to figure out what is the drawn pattern is telling. Again these charts affect mostly to those doing trading on daily basis to get some living from it. But it shows possible break out and upcoming trend. It isn;t for me since I have DCT in wallet for few months and those are for long term.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

I am very surprised to see the home page, this project has lasted very long, in other words this is one successful project, I am very proud to support this project, it will be very good for anyone who wants to invest here because it can be so this is one good note to invite more investors

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
bitstreetbankster

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:03:34 AM

Take a good look on this chart: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neo  Cool
Also it worth to notice that DCT has lower supply... draw your conclusions...
My vision is 1-10BLN marketcap in early 2019, translated to price $20 - $200...
Good development + media coverage + liquid exchanges + whales could bring the price very high...
Pages: « 1 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 [470] 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: