Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:03:38 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 11:18:55 AM by NutMasterTardd

At DECENT, our technical team made massive strides this quarter to further progress the development of DCore. image loading...

Hitting all the checks ✔️ on our roadmap, we continue to move onwards to our fourth quarter! Cool

image loading...

https://decent.ch/blog/4-major-milestones-this-quarter/

This project is my portfolio under long term investment and I have good reason for this. Dev are still active and moving forward with good spirit. This is informative article and it is good summary to let know what progress they made and what is on the radar so good luck for your hard work because it always payoff.
Decent has come a long way since 2016, results speak for themselves. I like this roadmap and development plan. but I think dev should launch a effective marketing campaign.

If they got listed on another high volume exchange like Binance, that would bring lots of attention to Decent. I doubt they can afford the exchange listing fee though.

GEO, RLC & QRL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

At DECENT, our technical team made massive strides this quarter to further progress the development of DCore. image loading...

Hitting all the checks ✔️ on our roadmap, we continue to move onwards to our fourth quarter! Cool

image loading...

https://decent.ch/blog/4-major-milestones-this-quarter/

This project is my portfolio under long term investment and I have good reason for this. Dev are still active and moving forward with good spirit. This is informative article and it is good summary to let know what progress they made and what is on the radar so good luck for your hard work because it always payoff.
Decent has come a long way since 2016, results speak for themselves. I like this roadmap and development plan. but I think dev should launch a effective marketing campaign.

If they got listed on another high volume exchange like Binance, that would bring lots of attention to Decent. I doubt they can afford the exchange listing fee though.

Like it has been stated before, Binance does not list tokens with just paying the fees. They have to like those coins personally.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao/
faridsa

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:15:54 PM

we have to change our dct token to the new wallet or not
from decentgo to wallet-decent
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

we have to change our dct token to the new wallet or not
from decentgo to wallet-decent

No, your token is yours as long as you keep your private key safe. The private key works on both. No need to change anything.
LV5ME

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:54:06 AM

Decent sums up the work on his project of a decentralized platform for developers
(in polish media)

https://comparic.pl/decent-podsumowuje-prace-nad-swoim-projektem-zdecentralizowanej-platformy/
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

When 0 sat?Is another wave of dump coming?Soon lower low?  Grin

Why are you so negative about this project? I understand the roadmap has been changed and the decentralized content distribution platform is no longer aimed, but they still got something interesting going on here, which is a blockchain that allows devs to develop such platforms on top of DCore.
Zeatorius

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:36:38 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 03:57:56 PM by Zeatorius

When 0 sat?Is another wave of dump coming?Soon lower low?  Grin

Why are you so negative about this project? I understand the roadmap has been changed and the decentralized content distribution platform is no longer aimed, but they still got something interesting going on here, which is a blockchain that allows devs to develop such platforms on top of DCore.

I think probably because the project has changed so much from what it originally was and back then it had backers, now they don't like the way the project has headed and the majority have exited decent. Ithas basically zero marketing and has spent a large amount of the ICO funds, if this continues it will likely just be forgotten in a few years. The team are spending too much money and on what? There isn't much progress made in comparison of funds being spent.

ZRX supporter.
nobytes

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:59:01 PM

I think probably because the project has changed so much from what it originally was and back then it had backers, now they don't like the way the project has headed and the majority have exited decent. Ithas basically zero marketing and has spent a large amount of the ICO funds, if this continues it will likely just be forgotten in a few years. The team are spending too much money and on what? There isn't much progress made in comparison of funds being spent.

What exactly is the process you want to see? I mean have you been checking the github? You could make some suggestions to the code if you want.
Zeatorius

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:42:34 PM

What exactly is the process you want to see? I mean have you been checking the github? You could make some suggestions to the code if you want.

Not enough progress for 5000 Bitcoins spent, that's just my opinion. the project is headed in a completely different direction than when I joined during ICO now I just have to see what the Decent team does with it, but funding doesn't last forever and I hope they understand they can't spent the ICO funds twice.

ZRX supporter.
muflih_11

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

Not enough progress for 5000 Bitcoins spent, that's just my opinion. the project is headed in a completely different direction than when I joined during ICO now I just have to see what the Decent team does with it, but funding doesn't last forever and I hope they understand they can't spent the ICO funds twice.

They will create new ICO like ALAX  Grin

after this little rat make fud, immediately price slump. fun to look DECENT get destroyed just by a little rat.  Grin
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:37:49 AM

This issue of difference in price on LBank and rest of exchanges is days old but didn't fix yet, is bit strange. Decent team doesn't control price but they can provide some technical assistance to solve if there are some issues on LBank side. They have almost double price and this doesn't look good as new people don't understand how these things work.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:54:00 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 02:31:53 PM by NutMasterTardd

They will create new ICO like ALAX  Grin

after this little rat make fud, immediately price slump. fun to look DECENT get destroyed just by a little rat.  Grin

I don't think the price slumped because of two people on a fairly inactive forum thread. If it did then we have a lot more to worry about as there is zero interest in Decent, apart from the few people here..

A few years ago there were thousands more people that knew about this project, seems many have moved on and I hope I am wrong.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
LV5ME

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

Before you start unwrapping your Halloween candy or eating a slice of pumpkin pie,
check out what's been happening at DECENT at home and abroad these past weeks.

https://decent.ch/blog/trick-or-treat-block-or-chain/

nobytes

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:24:58 PM

I don't think the price slumped because of two people on a fairly inactive forum thread. If it did then we have a lot more to worry about as there is zero interest in Decent, apart from the few people here..

A few years ago there were thousands more people that knew about this project, seems many have moved on and I hope I am wrong.

Lol, so true. If couple of fudsters could take down a project with so low level effort. I would be worried too.
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:55:43 AM

Hope everyone had a happy Halloween! 🎃👻

Check out what's been happening at DECENT at home and abroad these past weeks. Cool

image loading...

https://decent.ch/blog/trick-or-treat-block-or-chain/

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
S3cco

Activity: 2035

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

Bitcoin Garden: DECENT’s Aviation Project 3IPK Holds First Demo
https://bitcoingarden.org/decents-aviation-project-3ipk-holds-first-demo/

3IPK, the new blockchain aviation industry project aimed at redefining the presumably cut-and-dried aviation processes, has just announced several noteworthy bulletins pertaining to its progress. These include the first public showcase of the 3IPK application demo, a closer look at the SmartDust Fingerprinting technology, further plans to bring 3IPK to other branches of the industry, and more.

Last month, 3IPK and DECENT announced they are bringing blockchain to the aviation industry. Through DECENT’s customizable blockchain platform, DCore, this project aims to automate certification control, airworthiness, supply chain and maintenance processes for aerospace, automotive, defense and nuclear sectors.

3IPK’s board member, Juraj Zamecnik, comments on the current situation of the aviation industry: “The issue of counterfeiting aircraft parts has had and will have an even stronger impact on the aviation business with the ever-increasing delivery rates of new aircraft. In addition to this, new technologies like 3D printing, which are on the rise, provide ever cheaper opportunities for malicious actors to make large amounts of money by providing close-to-perfect fake spare parts at a fraction of the cost.”....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
holmes70

Activity: 398
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:34:16 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 12:07:13 PM by holmes70

Dct must be a garbage coin, again is going to be under 2000sat.
Bat coin was around 5000sat on May,then dct coin was 9000-11000sat.
Now Bat coin is about 5000sat, but dct coin is around 2000sat.
Maybe since May, dct is one of the most dumped coin among alt coins.
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 12:14:09 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 05:16:52 PM by DECENT

Fellow Bitcointalkers! image loading...

Hop on in and let’s review the latest DECENT updates happening at our HQ and around the globe for the month of October. 🍂🍁

image loading...

https://decent.ch/recaps/monthly-recap-october-2018/

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
holmes70

Activity: 398
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

Hop on in and let’s review the latest DECENT updates happening at our HQ and around the globe for the month of October. 🍂🍁

image loading...

Monthly recap? All things dct team do are ridiculous and useless things!!!!
Where are dct supports? Probable coin?
Dct is nothing and just a garbage coin.
cchub

Activity: 560

Migranet ITO

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

image loading...

I am afraid the hyperlink is broken! It is not pointing to https://decent.ch/recaps/monthly-recap-october-2018/
It is pointing to dcore website. Can you please fix it?

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 [520] 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: