Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:38:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 588 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -  (Read 713516 times)
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

Is there a link to the wallet with the DECENT ICO funds? Just curious how much has been spent so far, thanks.

I don't have one for you off the top of my head, but I have just added a task for our technical writers to add this information to our docs.decent.ch so stay tuned. I will try to remember to inform you here when that goes live.

that would be a good thing. Always good to keep track. Not to forget that some major projects also got the Bitcoin fork coins. So I think the decent team shouldn´t have any problems in the future regarding funding

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234
Merit: 528

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 02:45:20 PM

Our new DCore Testnet just went public!
Huge opportunity for all dApp developers interested in building on blockchain.
DCore testnet offers a safe environment to try out dApps in a controlled blockchain, risk-free!

image loading...

https://decent.ch/en/dcore-testnet-is-here/

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
S3cco

Activity: 2035

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

Bitcoin Garden: DPoS – The Hottest Thing in Blockchain; A Look Inside DCore DPoS Mining
https://bitcoingarden.org/dpos-the-hottest-thing-in-blockchain-a-look-inside-dcore-dpos-mining/

DECENT is on the verge of releasing a new miner voting tool for their DCore network which will make it easy for DCT holders to vote for miners in DCore. On the brink of this news, it’s beneficial to look deeper into how DCore mining works, why voting in DPoS (Delegated Proof of Stake) is so important, and why DECENT chose DPoS for their blockchain technology and platform.

In DCore DPoS consensus mechanism, stakeholders (DCT holders) have a responsibility to make sure the network is appropriately distributed to ensure the health and security of the blockchain. DCT holders do this by voting for delegates to become witnesses. It is important to point out that in DPoS, miners are often called witnesses and they are responsible for creating blocks in the blockchain. The number of active witnesses running the network is voted on by DCT holders and the more DCT one holds, the more impact each vote has. Currently, the DCore blockchain is maintained by 33 active witnesses.

Witnesses have a huge responsibility and are crucial to the integrity of the blockchain, therefore, they should not be chosen at random, instead, they should have a proven track record before being considered. Witnesses run servers (nodes) which process and organize data into blocks and validate them into the blockchain. Every block is created by one active witness who is chosen at random from the list of active witnesses. That witness is tasked with creating and validating a new block and adding it to the current blockchain. If a witness misses a block, it is passed to another active witness. This process happens extremely quick making DPoS the fastest consensus mechanism to date (5 seconds in DCore). Active witnesses also vote collectively for several parameters of DCore such as block size (2MB), block creation intervals (5 seconds), fees, and more....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

my worst investment ever, lazy devs and now the price is basically worth nothing.
BtcVolcano

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:43:15 PM

Is there a link to the wallet with the DECENT ICO funds? Just curious how much has been spent so far, thanks.

In the first post, you can find the blockchain.info link to the ICO address. Here it is https://blockchain.info/address/33WDB3nsVHH5qafCAriPb8Jmb1e3ptsY4h.

4500 BTC has been spent already?! So what are they going to run out of ICO funds in the next 6 months?

They've taken out 4500 BTC, hopefully when the price was a lot higher. Doesn't mean they've spent it.
If to judge by a purse, then the fact that the main part of the raised fund is already removed from this follows. With you he agrees, of course it does not prove for 100% that money is already spent. We can only guess about it.
ja23

Activity: 753
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:44:19 PM

why is tron doing so well and decent is not? and decent came first?

I haven't looked much into Tron, but I seem to remember that it's being done by well known Chinese entities. Something to that effect, but I'm going by memory from what I've read over a month ago. Basically it's all about recognition and connections, who you know. Everybody is trying to make money and those things are more valuable. It's a shame because I also remember reading a lot about plagiarism when it come to Tron.
scattypatty

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

I haven't looked much into Tron, but I seem to remember that it's being done by well known Chinese entities. Something to that effect, but I'm going by memory from what I've read over a month ago. Basically it's all about recognition and connections, who you know. Everybody is trying to make money and those things are more valuable. It's a shame because I also remember reading a lot about plagiarism when it come to Tron.

I think there is space for 2 platforms that are alike. i hope one day decent will have 10 percent of trons success and that would be amazing. I will hold decent for a very long time and hope for the best.  Cool
ja23

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:57:45 PM

In the first post, you can find the blockchain.info link to the ICO address. Here it is https://blockchain.info/address/33WDB3nsVHH5qafCAriPb8Jmb1e3ptsY4h.

4500 BTC has been spent already?! So what are they going to run out of ICO funds in the next 6 months?

They've taken out 4500 BTC, hopefully when the price was a lot higher. Doesn't mean they've spent it.
If to judge by a purse, then the fact that the main part of the raised fund is already removed from this follows. With you he agrees, of course it does not prove for 100% that money is already spent. We can only guess about it.

Well think about it. A portion of the money was moved at once, as apposed to say some here to buy some pens, some here to buy a plane ticket, a weekly amount to pay programmers, etc. What I'm trying to say is that these are the normal types of expenses, they're not going to take say ten million dollars worth of Bitcoin and then poof that ten million dollars is suddenly gone. What costs ten million dollars? One assumes that the money went into a business account that they can use to run the business. As apposed to taking a dollar to 1000 dollars in Bitcoins here and there to run the business.

There's also the streaming hardware that they're planning to produce, and again, they're not going to be taking out $1,000 here, $200 there to make that happen. They need that money quickly accessible in a bank. That's the way I view it.

Funny thing is that the Bitcoin wallet has about the same amount dollar wise that was raised during the ICO, and in the 2016 era that was more than enough for the project, and any other project. Let it be Neo, or anything else. Now we have ICOs asking for 2 billion dollars (Telegram).
ja23

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:00:52 PM

I think there is space for 2 platforms that are alike. i hope one day decent will have 10 percent of trons success and that would be amazing. I will hold decent for a very long time and hope for the best.  Cool

I strongly believe that. I believe that similar projects have a tendency of benefiting each other, and I love when similar projects succeed together. It just kind of sucks that Decent was first yet completely unknown compared to Tron. Kind of wish that Decent was first, followed closely by Tron.

At least it's a sign of what could be if knowledge about Decent spreads out.
bitstreetbankster

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

lack of good exchanges and marketing...
its really shame to see such promising coin priced so low
hope situation will be better soon...
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:43:24 PM

I don't know much about Tron, but I know that Decent is improving in 2018. The team is working harder and it is easy to see. Lot's of things to be announced these days (for example, there was a testnet announcement today). The price will soon reflect that, don't worry. Market is not dumb.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:11:59 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 10:34:18 PM by NutMasterTardd

I think there is space for 2 platforms that are alike. i hope one day decent will have 10 percent of trons success and that would be amazing. I will hold decent for a very long time and hope for the best.  Cool

I strongly believe that. I believe that similar projects have a tendency of benefiting each other, and I love when similar projects succeed together. It just kind of sucks that Decent was first yet completely unknown compared to Tron. Kind of wish that Decent was first, followed closely by Tron.

At least it's a sign of what could be if knowledge about Decent spreads out.

Honestly, the market doesn't make sense sometimes even if DECENT shouldn't have the value of TRON it should still be valuated much higher. Things will change in the next crypto bull run and I think DECENT will gain a lot more momentum than other alts IMO.

I don't know much about Tron, but I know that Decent is improving in 2018. The team is working harder and it is easy to see. Lot's of things to be announced these days (for example, there was a testnet announcement today). The price will soon reflect that, don't worry. Market is not dumb.

They are still working hard and improving DECENT, that's all that matters. One day the value will probably explode because of this, the market will adjust with time but most traders are spooked. I hope one day I can say I didn't allow the price to influence my decision to sell and I held into success.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
DECENT (OP)

Activity: 1234

Decentralized Content Distribution

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:24:40 AM

Info about the Q1 update. Check it out!

image loading...

https://decent.ch/en/dcore-update-for-q1/

▄████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████████▀
████████████▀        ▄███▄
█████████▀        ▄███████
 ▀████▀        ▄██████████
              ████████████
               ▀██████████
                  ▀███████
                     ▀███▀
D E C E N T
......███████████▄▄       ▄▄███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████████████████████████
███         ▀███▄███▀                 ▄▄██████▄▄       ▄█████▀   ▄▄██████▄▄ 
███          ▀█████▀                 ████▀▀▀▀████     ███▀▀▀    ████▀▀▀▀████
███           ▄███▀                 ███▀      ▀███   ███▀      ███▀      ▀███
███          ▄█████▄                ███        ███   ███       ██████████████
███         ▄███▀███▄               ███▄      ▄███   ███       ███▄██████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ████▄▄▄▄████    ███        ████▄▄▄▄████
███████████▀▀       ▀▀████████████▄   ▀▀██████▀▀     ███         ▀▀██████▀▀██
Blockchain you can actually build on.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀     ██████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄▀   ███████
██████▄    ▄▄█▀    ████████
█████████▄██▀      ████████
▀██████████▄▄    ████████▀
▀████████▄█████▄████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Join our
discussion
S3cco

Activity: 2035

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:24:44 PM

Bitcoin Garden: DCore Testnet is Here!
https://bitcoingarden.org/dcore-testnet-is-here/

Big news for developers. DCore public testnet is officially up and running. The testnet allows for anyone interested in creating a blockchain dApp, to do so in a safe testing environment on DCore testnet.

To put it simply, the testnet is a deployed blockchain, a clone of the actual DCore technology and platform built specifically for testing purposes. This is great news for all developers and projects who want to use blockchain, but didn’t know how or where to start.

Developers now have an opportunity to test applications without any risk or consequence in case they discover an issue or bug. As one would guess, the dApps built on DCore testnet are just for testing purposes. Actions on the testnet can be performed without using real currency, tester account registration, financial transactions, fees, or payment transfers.

For example, a developer could create a new wallet dApp on DCore testnet but balances or transfers from accounts within that dApp hold no actual value because it is running on the testnet blockchain, not the DCore mainnet. Even things like miner fees are simulated without being attached to value and miner nodes do not need to be run by real, paid miners....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:51:19 AM

It seems all the forum members are very optimistic to the market, but the fact is more coin holders are selling their coins and make the price lower and lower, I think many of them are just saying what they do not really think. The fact is the fact though I also hope the market can recover.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
bitstreetbankster

Activity: 141
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

It seems all the forum members are very optimistic to the market, but the fact is more coin holders are selling their coins and make the price lower and lower, I think many of them are just saying what they do not really think. The fact is the fact though I also hope the market can recover.

On the most liquid market, DCT daily volume is under 10 BTC.
That is extremely low and clearly shows how holders are still holding.
Those drops are mostly caused by flippers who bought higher and now throwing in panic, without any strategy.
Take a look on recently updated documentation and progress updates and also consider DCT's much lower supply than competition like Tron.
I'd say it's just matter of a time when this project will shine like a sunny sunshine.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:39:28 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 02:44:14 PM by NutMasterTardd

Whats keeping the price low? When will we see DECENT reach $2 again? Was the developments slow or there are hinders in the way of dct?

I think during the next alt bull run DECENT will go up higher and faster than many other alts, it really is undervalued for what it is if you compare it to other projects that don't even have their own blockchain and have just had an ICO. It is a joke really but sometimes projects go unnoticed for a long time, then explode in value.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:26:06 PM

I really missed totally two updates first about DCore mining and second on test Net running. But have started to connect the previous updates to draw the conclusive material out of those. Specially that DPoS kind thing is really impressive to become stake holder to get some share from mining and that is of my interest more at the moment.
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

I really missed totally two updates first about DCore mining and second on test Net running. But have started to connect the previous updates to draw the conclusive material out of those. Specially that DPoS kind thing is really impressive to become stake holder to get some share from mining and that is of my interest more at the moment.

This DPoS. Does this mean that I can stake if I have some DTCs in my wallet? As in everyone and not just a select few?
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:44:33 PM

This DPoS. Does this mean that I can stake if I have some DTCs in my wallet? As in everyone and not just a select few?

How does the mining work and with which wallet? Is it each guy for himself or is it a leasing system like Waves where node owners mine coins with the coins leased to them by various holders?
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 588 »
  Print  

Jump to: