Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 [282] 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... 336 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling. Is It Wrong?  (Read 238534 times)
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 06:46:04 AM

At first try you can't tell whether if gambling is wrong or not, because everyone think of it as a way of enjoyment or just to kill time. But when someone takes it seriously and his /her way of living almost depends on the result of the game, I can say that gambling is wrong.

I dont really care if Im wrong or right but as long as I can find some fun when playing then that is enough for me. Some people are looking for more and more however for me Im different. If I enjoy this then there is no other reason to think wether it is right or wrong because even if it is wrong then I will still gamble
That's just not right. If you are a normal human being that knows the difference between right and wrong, definitely you would choose the right choice, which is the better solution because you won't have to do anything like a lie or something. As long as you believe in what you are doing then you are going to be fine, that's all.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
attentionSicker

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:25:12 AM

At first try you can't tell whether if gambling is wrong or not, because everyone think of it as a way of enjoyment or just to kill time. But when someone takes it seriously and his /her way of living almost depends on the result of the game, I can say that gambling is wrong.

I dont really care if Im wrong or right but as long as I can find some fun when playing then that is enough for me. Some people are looking for more and more however for me Im different. If I enjoy this then there is no other reason to think wether it is right or wrong because even if it is wrong then I will still gamble
That's just not right. If you are a normal human being that knows the difference between right and wrong, definitely you would choose the right choice, which is the better solution because you won't have to do anything like a lie or something. As long as you believe in what you are doing then you are going to be fine, that's all.

Then what would be the probability or the percentage that your decision is right or wrong? Even though your correct doesn't mean you're right. You can't also determine the difference between right and wrong at all times. You have to consider everything such as your surrounding and what would people think about you.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:09:58 AM

If it is a right decision then It is fine with me however even if it is a wrong decision then Im still going for it. So I dont think that I need to judge wether it is right or wrong because both result wont stop me from gambling . If you want to know my answer then I will choose right because I still want to play
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 08:52:24 AM

Then what would be the probability or the percentage that your decision is right or wrong? Even though your correct doesn't mean you're right. You can't also determine the difference between right and wrong at all times. You have to consider everything such as your surrounding and what would people think about you.
I didn't understand what you said because you just said that even though I'm "Correct" how else would you be correct if you're not right? It depends in what situation you are in and if you think you are doing a right thing, then so be it. It doesn't matter what others will think because you know you are doing the right thing. It is going to be hard to determine because we all have different views.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 10:48:24 AM

yes absolutely even I have made a stratagy to earn a lot of money and do you know what that is...it is just stay away from gambling..and work hard on other jobs or any skills
Me too, as much as possible I avoid gambling because when you start to enjoy it it is addictive. And being addictive to it can lose you a lot of money. I hust focused on the other stuff like trading and investments it makes more profit than gambling.

There are other ways to earn money specially for bitcoin and altcoin, trading is a very good way to earn. Gambling should not be considered to be a method to earn money rather it is a method to waste money - or in other words it is a mode of entertainment. Though I highly doubt the fact how people can find wasting their hard-earned money as "fun". There is nothing wrong is gambling except the fact that people are greedy and greed kills.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SkyjetCrew

Activity: 94
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:05:24 AM

From my personal experience, gambling brings more losses and can not be viewed as a permanent source of income. Only a few can win, but not everyone can do something useful with this money.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:26:02 PM

From my personal experience, gambling brings more losses and can not be viewed as a permanent source of income. Only a few can win, but not everyone can do something useful with this money.
Yes it's not a good source of income. Gambling for me is just for fun and entertainment because if you win perhaps you have a good luck but in the long run you will end up losing more money and once you lose a lot of money then it is going to wrong.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:42:48 PM

If we asked this question to our close friends or to our family members, I think most of them will say, gambling is wrong. We shouldn't ignore them and if we still can't quit from gambling right now, at least we already know that the chance to get bad result from this activity is higher ( that's why people tend to say that gambling is a wrong/bad habit to do ). Hence we should be very careful and play only with the money that if we lost it, it won't give a bad impact to our daily life.

Fireblade

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:29:12 PM

If we asked this question to our close friends or to our family members, I think most of them will say, gambling is wrong. We shouldn't ignore them and if we still can't quit from gambling right now, at least we already know that the chance to get bad result from this activity is higher ( that's why people tend to say that gambling is a wrong/bad habit to do ). Hence we should be very careful and play only with the money that if we lost it, it won't give a bad impact to our daily life.
Different people have different opinion about that, and i think their opinion based on their experience, those people who have bad experience with gambling they will consider it as bad, but  think those people who are playing gambling with planning and they have a limit for gambling, having good control over their emotions so for such people gambling is not bad but a healthy activity, to me my personal experience is that gambling not so bad as people are taking it.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 03:56:31 AM

Those few also can't win every time they gamble only sometimes everyone will win may be a small amount or big amount. It fully based on luck so if you one is planning to make some money on a regular basis then gambling is not correct instead need to find some other investment options to earn money. If you want some fun then should look at these gambling games.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 09:39:28 AM

Yes it's not a good source of income. Gambling for me is just for fun and entertainment because if you win perhaps you have a good luck but in the long run you will end up losing more money and once you lose a lot of money then it is going to wrong.

I believe one should keep gambling to a mode of entertainment and not a mode of earning. There are more losses associated with gambling where the odds are against you. One might think that they can keep up a green streak but honestly luck does not hold out for long and you never know when you run out of luck. It can only lead to a big loss if you are not careful and get addicted to it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ellah005

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:55:26 AM

If you heard gambling it sound like a bad doings. But there are still have a benefit to others, if you control your money. Not all your money put into gambling since all of us has a family that we still need to finance. So still if we gamble still control ourselves.
SilverPunk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The Blockchain Evolution of Prediction Markets

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:01:18 PM

If you heard gambling it sound like a bad doings. But there are still have a benefit to others, if you control your money. Not all your money put into gambling since all of us has a family that we still need to finance. So still if we gamble still control ourselves.
Yes however it is only in the mind of the people who are not playing gambling and gambling is never been wrong ,it only becomes wrong if you done bad things just for you to play gambling .

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
                                ▒▒▒▒▒▒    
                              ▒   ▒▒▒▒    
                           ▒  ▒▒▒   ▒     
                          ▒▒▒  ▒▒         
             ▒▒         ▒   ▒▒            
            ▒▒▒▒      ▒▒▒▒▒               
          ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ▒▒▒▒▒▒                
        ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  
      ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒       ▒▒       ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒                  ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
  ▒▒▒▒▒                    ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
    ▒         ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   
              ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░ ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒   

STOX..

██
    ████
   ██████
  ████████
 ██████████
    ████
 ██  ██  ██
  ██    ██
   ██  ██
    ████
     ██   
ETH based Prediction Market
             Unparalleled Peer-to-Peer Trading Experience

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
   Token Sale  
  Soon to be announce

██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██
██░◉░██
██░░◉██
██░◉░██
██◉░░██

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████             ████████       ███████    ███████████    █████
█████████████████   ██████  ███████████   █████   █████████   █████   █████████
███████████████  █████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████████  ██████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
█████████████  ███████████  ████████  █████████████  ██████████   █████████████
████████████  ████████████  █████████  ███████████  ██████████  █  ████████████
██████████   █████████████  ███████████████████  █████████   ███   ██████████
██████     ███████████████  ████████████         ███████    █████████    ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

WHITEPAPER
ANN
BOUNTY
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:40:34 PM

It is not wrong.it can only be wrong if you do such bad thing for gambling.taking control of our selfs is verry important on this case.because sometimes people didnt know that they do things that can hurt other in order that they can gamble.wihout knowing that that the addiction on this is verry dangerous.
Dont get wrong start controling youre self
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:45:13 PM

I believe one should keep gambling to a mode of entertainment and not a mode of earning. There are more losses associated with gambling where the odds are against you. One might think that they can keep up a green streak but honestly luck does not hold out for long and you never know when you run out of luck. It can only lead to a big loss if you are not careful and get addicted to it.
the problem are people always get lured into a gambling fantasy where some people get lucky to have a huge winning easily and forgot about how the risk they could lost a lot of money more than you have staked, that makes non sense right?

that is why mostly gambling are considered as a wrong action.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 11:02:09 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2017, 01:26:29 AM by Jewell

It is not wrong.it can only be wrong if you do such bad thing for gambling.taking control of our selfs is verry important on this case.because sometimes people didnt know that they do things that can hurt other in order that they can gamble.wihout knowing that that the addiction on this is verry dangerous.
that is right gambling is in fact not wrong but people make it wrong. the play gambling in such a way that they lose everything there, and they blame bitcoin for that. the effected people always consider bitcoin as wrong, but they do not blame themselves as they play gambling in wrong way which cause them to lose money. i think very little number of people play gambling with limit which reduce their risk of losing money.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 04:23:02 AM

the problem are people always get lured into a gambling fantasy where some people get lucky to have a huge winning easily and forgot about how the risk they could lost a lot of money more than you have staked, that makes non sense right?

that is why mostly gambling are considered as a wrong action.

Gambling is not actually bad if it is done in moderation. But yes, I understand that most of the time, you get addicted to it and loses control over your want to gamble. I was once guilty of it. That is the reason that I finally decide to stop gambling reguarly and just focus on trading and do some sportsbetting sometimes.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:04:55 AM

that is right gambling is in fact not wrong but people make it wrong. the play gambling in such a way that they lose everything there, and they blame bitcoin for that.
Sometimes when they lose they blame it to gambling where in fact it's their fault.
I hate this kind of people who does not know how to accept defeat, they should know the risk first before playing gambling.

STUDENTCOIN