Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betarigs CryptoCurrency Mining Rental Services  (Read 16857 times)
Crispyato

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:20:31 AM

No one reads it cause someone needs to update the thread link on the new site...  cough cough  Ahmed
TXSteve

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:23:27 AM

This is why  need a working wallet:

In usa we are required to mark the price to market on the day coins are earned. This determines mining profitability for taxes. From then on it is a capital gain or loss when they are sold. The easiest/best way to do this is to do a daily wallet transfer to a mining address where a daily avg price will be applied to the transfer. This why I won't mine without a working wallet. It's bad enough doing it manually because there isn't an auto withdrawal feature, but going thru support everyday for a withdrawal just isn't worth the aggravation.
TXSteve

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:26:42 AM

TX- It works fast when they fix it.   So you can see the coin, but when you withdrawal nothing happens?  Do you see it gone when withdrawal with no sign of the transfer then later it reappears in the wallet?  That was my issue they fixed. Once they fix it withdrawals faster than my other wallets by far.  Deposits are kind of slow and you can't see either pending which I was going to feature request.   I did a lot of yelling, you can check the threads to verify.  At some point you gotta stop yelling and push the point assertive and professionally though. Do a ticket (if you haven't already).  I don't usually come on here to bitch if I have a stale ticket past due.   I mean you want coin you can see, but not withdrawal...so play the game till you get it back.  Don't shut off a rig running a contract cause renters pay first and its wrong to screw them. 

DJ-  Yeah I checked out the other sites, they are just weird to me...  Like switching OS almost.  The prices were better, just felt disconnected from the rigs and owners.     All these renting sites need mobile freaking apps ...

thanks for the feedback, no I didn't stop any rentals ... I wouldn't do that, I just disabled them till they get the wallet fixed
Crispyato

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:37:01 AM

I'm in the usa and I mined.  However, you are renting from a site where others mine your machines.  I would say the market price you go by should be when you receive your pay.  I would label the betarigs wallet in your other wallet, then  have when you actually receive pay mark the price.  I mean really you haven't earned them until they are at least in a wallet you can deposit into the bank.  Didn't run to your own pool.   I believe in the USA its the market price at cashout though...Its been a few months since I mined instead of renting, but that was my understanding.  That's good you didn't stop any rentals:)  My deposit actually went through really fast like withdrawals.  Once they fix it you'll probably like it, well the speed at least...Its pretty basic
TXSteve

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:10:38 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 02:52:13 AM by TXSteve

yeah I mark the price when they pay, but it needs to be once a day, not whenever support feels like doing it. I has to be consistent.

Mining in USA is a 2 part process. mining income is what the coin is worth the day it was mined and capital gains are what was gained or lost from the day you marked it till you sold it

The only way to get around it is if you sell them the same day, like auto sell everyday on cryptsy

Crispyato

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 05:34:42 AM

If it were me I would set longer rental periods and consider it mining rental period pay.  Cash out from my wallet to a circle wallet set to usd only.  Market price per day doesn't matter, you rent them out and get paid in coin.  Lock it in USD at transfer.. If I wanted to skip capitol gains paperwork.  I do SHA-256 BTC only though, but I'm sure the same concept would apply. Maybe.  I'd say you have some slack on when its considered mining pay since you rent to others.  I guess you have a backup pool going as well though...  Still sending your rental pay to a btc accepting usd locking account could solve your capital gains headache.  You wouldn't have the paperwork, but you might lose gains or lose losses...
mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 09:53:23 PM

Finaly re-filled the wallet some, TXSteve i'll send support some funds to have you covered, sorry for all the delays. been a very hectic week. Pulling all nighters isnt so fun anymore :/

Ahmed
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 12:55:50 AM

Withdrawals still do not work.

Go Big or Go Home.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 03:27:13 AM

Looks like withdrawals are working again.

Go Big or Go Home.
TXSteve

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 09:12:49 AM

withdrawals still not working here
TXSteve

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 06:27:22 PM

ok, I finally got paid thru support, not sure if the wallet is fixed or not, hope so
mrbodz

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 07:52:43 PM

yep it was. sent the BTC to support so they could sort you out

Ahmed
TXSteve

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:27:35 AM

great we'll give it another shot or 2
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:32:56 PM

Ticket for over a day now doesn't seem to get answered.

Also what happened to the order 'cancel' feature you said there would be.

I had an order that I need canceled due to a rig going offline and I can't get it canceled so the poor renter can get their money that is unused back..

Also, site was unable to be reached today a few times.

Go Big or Go Home.
Equestris

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:10:57 PM

Hi
 where support of www .betarigs.com why answers nobody?
I sent a bitcoin for rent yesterday but they still aren't present on my account
they aren't present so far, payment took place successfully where then my coins? Angry
mrbodz

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:53:02 PM

wallet's having to do a resync due to some people missing deposits. Order Cancel feature isnt done yet, if you make a ticket we can cancel it though

Ahmed
Equestris

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:07:50 PM

wallet's having to do a resync due to some people missing deposits. Order Cancel feature isnt done yet, if you make a ticket we can cancel it though

Ahmed

I made two request one yesterday and one today
return back me my bitcoins
here numbers of a ticket of support

Created on Fri, 2 Oct at 11:36 PM Agent: Lesley Banister

Created on Sat, 3 Oct at 4:31 PM

Nobody answers and nothing does
make return a bitcoin to me back
such service isn't necessary to me! Angry

very heavy to it probably to execute that that I ask
it is so much time it to do
it simply pizdets
Equestris

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:01:23 PM

Ahmed

I made two request one yesterday and one today
return back me my bitcoins
here numbers of a ticket of support

Created on Sat, 3 Oct at 4:31 PM

Nobody answers and nothing does
make return a bitcoin to me back
such service isn't necessary to me! Angry

very heavy to it probably to execute that that I ask
it is so much time it to do
it simply pizdets

passed enough time you could was answer me, especially the question given on October 2, 2015

For example versions of the answer

1) Excuse all of us will correct and we will return you back a bitcoin.

2) Or more time is necessary to us as it is necessary to lower in mine for a bitcoin on depth of 5000 foots.

3) We will return nothing to you (this answer especially will be pleasant at a forum) and your business will grow..... probably....
Equestris

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 05:26:39 PM

Representatives of www.betarigs.com

I wait for the answer when you return me my payment a bitcoin back
and this useless chatter already bothered me!
In what language it is necessary to write to you here that would understand me and made return of means a bitcoin ?
TXSteve

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 06:00:08 PM

whatever language you speak, they won't do anything till you get really really mad.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: