Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:37:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betarigs CryptoCurrency Mining Rental Services  (Read 16857 times)
betarigs (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:56:31 PM

We're working on ACP's rigs, give us a chance. we've even tried co-operating with them so now we're resorting to ending the rentals and removing the rigs from the site.

Ahmed
Crispyato

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:10:09 AM

Still waiting on refunds for 26 rigs...  I'm one of the few people renting right now.  I trusted this would be handled and continued to rent.  I had to purchase coin since you have all mine.   BTC is going down as I will lose money when I cash out the investment.  Please refund my money.  Don't say your working on it, don't tell me your busy.  Just refund it.  Lesley says Ahmed's  working on it, you say Lesley is working on it.  I'm trying to rent and you have all my coin.  This is ridiculous.  Don't even reply to me, just like in the tickets when you don't refund when you say you will.  Just refund my money.   You have a list of rental ids...do you want me to do 26 tickets? Tell me if so.. Please refund my money.  It's the right thing to do, so just do it.  Seriously frustrated.  My rigs got shut off because YOU didn't pay ACP.  Both of you screwed me.  I paid first, the 2 week rentals have all ended.  You just closed my first tickets. Your bullshitting me on the one your not closing.  You don't refund when you say you are going to.  Why should I trust your site?  Why should any renter trust your site?  Please refund my money.  Did I mention I would like for you to PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY?? Stop upgrading shit for one second and handle this basic task which separates your business from a scam.  Please refund my money.   
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:03:47 AM

Dunno about ACP anything, (Other that they don't honor their prices if the market moves and just pull the plug on a paid rental),but
Betarigs is operating fine for a while now.

Site is faster, rigs are being rented, rentals work, wallet works, payments clear faster now, withdrawals work, etc...

Go Big or Go Home.
Crispyato

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 03:48:03 AM

Yeah but I can't rent because I'm owed 7-14 days on 20TH which I bought with money from manual labor which I have to do because my rent business was screwed from proxy moves and giant messes ever since finalhash took over.  They owe me.  Cash or hash.  That's all I'm saying.  I know how to rent and make money from it.  As long as my miners I rent run the contract.  The escrow has to do their part to make sure the contract is either completed or refunded.  I've been using the new site love it.  However if I can't trust the escrow and they have my coin...it's just pretty pretty program.   Oh check this site out ...to bad you got screwed outta your coin or you could use it...I want to re rent your rig right now dream but I can't because I'm not renting on betarigs because they are overdue to make good on this issue.  It's a fav and I rent it a lot, but I'm not renting on betarigs until they complete 26 unhashed contracts or refund.  I will not shut up until they do.  Check reviews, rent all decent price rigs... I can't continue to send money to betarigs wallet if I don't see the hash or cash they owe.  Period.  If I seem pissed, it's because I am.  Wouldn't you be?
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 05:24:03 AM

Yeah but I can't rent because I'm owed 7-14 days on 20TH which I bought with money from manual labor which I have to do because my rent business was screwed from proxy moves and giant messes ever since finalhash took over.  They owe me.  Cash or hash.  That's all I'm saying.  I know how to rent and make money from it.  As long as my miners I rent run the contract.  The escrow has to do their part to make sure the contract is either completed or refunded.  I've been using the new site love it.  However if I can't trust the escrow and they have my coin...it's just pretty pretty program.   Oh check this site out ...to bad you got screwed outta your coin or you could use it...I want to re rent your rig right now dream but I can't because I'm not renting on betarigs because they are overdue to make good on this issue.  It's a fav and I rent it a lot, but I'm not renting on betarigs until they complete 26 unhashed contracts or refund.  I will not shut up until they do.  Check reviews, rent all decent price rigs... I can't continue to send money to betarigs wallet if I don't see the hash or cash they owe.  Period.  If I seem pissed, it's because I am.  Wouldn't you be?

You need to slow down and use punctuation as well as paragraphs. Your info makes like 40% sense.

Post the issue you have in an orderly and understandable fashion and I'll see if I can help with anything between you and Bearings.

Go Big or Go Home.
Crispyato

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:18:36 AM

No time, on my phone.  Over it.
Crispyato

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 11:32:57 PM

Anything Ahmed? still processing refunds?  Want me to do individual tickets?  I need to know if refunds and rig owner payments are processing in a timely fashion before  I continue to rent.  Since I am waiting on a refund from a rig owner shutting me off when they were not paid 3 weeks ago both issues are my problem.   Maybe just say here or something let us know BR is alive. Worst is the silence while waiting on overdue money. Sorry if I get pissed and post crazy stuff.  I have no filter in my brain and Dream Siri don't help me with no grammar to goodly in bitcointalk forum. Also IDC I'm pretty ridiculous. You must understand I rent SHA 256 and two diff increases will have gone by with 1-2btc investment I purchase/grow is tied up the whole time. It's flustrating:p
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 02:00:42 AM

Anything Ahmed? still processing refunds?  Want me to do individual tickets?  I need to know if refunds and rig owner payments are processing in a timely fashion before  I continue to rent.  Since I am waiting on a refund from a rig owner shutting me off when they were not paid 3 weeks ago both issues are my problem.   Maybe just say here or something let us know BR is alive. Worst is the silence while waiting on overdue money. Sorry if I get pissed and post crazy stuff.  I have no filter in my brain and Dream Siri don't help me with no grammar to goodly in bitcointalk forum. Also IDC I'm pretty ridiculous. You must understand I rent SHA 256 and two diff increases will have gone by with 1-2btc investment I purchase/grow is tied up the whole time. It's flustrating:p

People are renting from me and I'm getting paid if I chose to do so from the wallet. Don't see any issues.

Go Big or Go Home.
Crispyato

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:00:57 AM

You don't see any issues with me getting screwed since you are getting paid.  Thanks for your valuable input, that helps me out loads.  You should see my name on your reviews, I have paid you plenty.  The thing is I have 26 rigs cut off on me waiting on refunds for weeks now.  That is my issue. I am getting no response and the last thing I was told they were being processed.  That was last week.  I am trying to recoupe 1-2 btc in unhashed contracts which sit in limbo on my rented rigs page so I can continue my rental business.  This can happen to anyone renting.  I rent 20TH a week steady so I take some losses with my good luck.  I can not afford to lose this much coin.  Its more than a profit loss, its a loss of my self employment income I invested. I've been renting when everyone else bailed and took huge losses from several proxy moves.  All I ask for is the coin back for 26 rigs which did not hash, or at least some sign that betarigs is handing this issue at all.  All I can do is plea for my money, I make can't you or betarigs care.   Because neither of you care about the renters the people putting the money down and taking the risk.  As long as you are getting paid, right?  Who cares if a renter is getting screwed out of hash, money, and time?   Renters trust you  and BR that you won't just take our money.  As long as you and BR can keep taking money from new renters everything is all good.  Thanks for your help Dream. Your a really good guy.
Crispyato

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:17:41 AM

Your rig was rented 20 times in the past month Dream.  16 of those rentals were me.  The last was me on the 13th...  Maybe you should care.  Since I paid you 80 percent of your rental income last month...
djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:52:45 AM

Crispyato, I don't understand why you still use them... there are plenty of other better services that will not screw you over.

thedreamer is just a guy being paid by br for some marketing and positive input. Check comments of all other people, everyone is getting screwed by br at some point at some time... Some are waiting for deposits for days... some don't get payment... and on top of that, site is slow as fuck.

betarigs (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:50:44 AM

Crisp, now that ive finally got online. (actually sat at the airport atm) I've disabled all ACP's rigs and you should recieve your payout within the next 24 hours. (since the job has officially been ended today)

Ahmed
dennisdunbar

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:31:36 PM

Your rig was rented 20 times in the past month Dream.  16 of those rentals were me.  The last was me on the 13th...  Maybe you should care.  Since I paid you 80 percent of your rental income last month...

Crispyato has been renting my rigs constantly for the past couple of months.  Please help him with his issues.

Dennis
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:51:42 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2015, 06:02:36 PM by thedreamer

Crispyato, I don't understand why you still use them... there are plenty of other better services that will not screw you over.

thedreamer is just a guy being paid by br for some marketing and positive input. Check comments of all other people, everyone is getting screwed by br at some point at some time... Some are waiting for deposits for days... some don't get payment... and on top of that, site is slow as fuck.

First of all that is utter BS. WTF do you get that from?!?!? Although that is a good idea  Cheesy.

I only state the info I have. I didn't say I didn't care or whatever, I just stated that I am NOT having any issues.

When I offered to HELP cryspy with his issues, he plainly said he's over it . So WTF do you want me to do about it!?!? Considering the huge pile of BS that this forum is part of, all we hear is one side of the story here and without proof and data how does anyone expect anything to get resolved?

I've had issues with Betarigs before too and I posted in his thread, contacted tech support and Ahmed directly. It was always taken care of.
Don't get emotional, just get all your facts and data and start the refund process properly.

Rambling off in runon sentences and endless paragraphs where the info is far from clear, then giving an attitude to someon that IS trying to help you is not the proper way to get things done.

ALSO , cryspy, you've rented from me 5 times over the past 3 weeks. You're less than 20% of my rentals and this is not the only income for my rigs, not sure what planet you think you're on to believe that.

And finally, I am on the road during the day and I check my accounts and miners very often. Betarigs, albeit slower than some other sites, still opens and runs within 2 seconds of anything I click on. It's not as bad as in the beginning and seems to be getting faster. I check it from my smartphone (4G/AT&T, various cable internet when at clients and at home). I'm the northeastern USA and it is fine.

Maybe your internet or your area/country is slower or has more latency to the new server?

Go Big or Go Home.
Crispyato

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:49:11 PM

djeZo-  Thank you for the input, agree with you.  I'm starting to wonder why myself.  Habit I guess. I will stick around to check out new features and gain personal relationships as well as rental contracts when an owner doesn't get paid. I would like to see betarigs do well, but there needs to be an prioritry shift to the speedy payment of rig owners and fast refunds to all renters.  Weeks going by on a refund or owner payment is simply not acceptable as fast as prices and difficulties change.   Feel free to PM me an better options/suggestions. 

dennisdunbar- thank you for your support and being a solid rig owner.  I would already be re-renting if things had been taken care of sooner.

Ahmed-Thank you for replying and I look forward to getting refunded ASAP if soon enough I can return to renting.  Please please shift priority 1 to paying owners and renters in a timely fashion regardless of whats going on.  After you take care of me, please get to others waiting as well.  They all matter.

thedreamer-Your just being an ass.  Criticizing others with issues since all is okay for you.  Ill be building in the Northeast, maybe we can meet up and fight like men?  If you can land 1 punch, just one.  I'll buy you a shot.  Pussy.  I'm not renting your rig again anyway.  Not because your being a giant selfish douche.  You run good rigs. Because you don't offer 7day rentals.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:59:57 PM

thedreamer-Your just being an ass.  Criticizing others with issues since all is okay for you.  Ill be building in the Northeast, maybe we can meet up and fight like men?  If you can land 1 punch, just one.  I'll buy you a shot.  Pussy.  I'm not renting your rig again anyway.  Not because your being a giant selfish douche.  You run good rigs. Because you don't offer 7day rentals.

Once again, because of the fact that I OFFERED you help and asked for more info, then you shrugged me off and said you're over it (which you're clearly not), I am an azz.. Now you're asking to fight me? What are you 13? I mean seriously.. Could you be more childish? Personally I don't care 2 hoots if you rent form me or not.
Unless you can act like an adult, please stop involving me into your rants..

*Shaking my Head*

Go Big or Go Home.
Crispyato

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 07:49:00 PM

I offered to help you too.  Told you I'd buy you a shot if you landed one punch.  I'm just copying your helping style champ.  Um child for life, but serious about my business.  Which is why I would still rent your rig if you have add one week rentals.  Regardless of some stupid comments on either side you run it well. Business is business.  If I'm not overdue refunds, I'll rent any rig that operates efficiently and suits my game plan. Contradicting a frustrated customer and offering help in parallel is in no way an act of kindness.  If wanted to help, you would have.  Rather than downplay those having issues, which is what you did.  I'm over it.  By "it" I mean talking to you, which is what I meant before.  Got other business stuff to work on.  Ahmed.  Hope to see those refunds soon and get back to business.  Thanks
betarigs (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 08:45:34 PM

crisp. all payouts are automated so are refunds. You are a seperate issue since we cannot do anything besides going through each rig one by one and ending the rentals which is why it took time. ACP owns a LOT of rigs

Ahmed
Crispyato

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:54:04 AM

I understand.  Can you confirm the one ticket I have open will be enough or do I need to do an individual ticket for each rig?
betarigs (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:22:23 PM

the one ticket you have open should be enough ive already ended all ACP's rigs

Ahmed
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: