Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betarigs CryptoCurrency Mining Rental Services  (Read 16851 times)
betarigs (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:39:03 PM

BETARIGS.COM

Leasing a rig is as simple as adding a pool!

For rig owners

Register on betarigs.com, add your rig and choose your priceAdd the arguments given in the website to your cgminer/sgminer startup file (as seen above)
And that's all! No network configuration, no giving full control over your cgminer administrative interface, it's just as simple as that!

By default, the Betarigs "pool" will be seen as inactive by cgminer/sgminer and switch to your usual pool. As soon as someone rents your rig, the Betarigs "pool" will become active and redirect your rig to the tool chosen by the renter. When the renting period is over, your rig goes back to your usual pool.

For rig renters

Find your rig on betarigs.comRent and pay the required amount for payment confirmation, choose the pool where you want the rig to mine on
And that's all!

About the service

This is a Mining Rig Rental Service. Which allows you to rent a rig and point it most pools to mine any coin. We also allow you to lease your rig and have other users rent it out.

FAQ

Here --> http://www.betarigs.com/faq

Support

Please use
http://support.betarigs.com
Also, you're welcome to comment, post kudos here or on IRC:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#betarigs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
betarigs (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:45:48 PM

Betarigs.com, Opens its Rental Mining Network With No Network Fees For former GAW Mining Customers in an Effort to Keep Mining Community Intact

In the ever-evolving realm of Bitcoin/Altcoin mining, companies need to provide miners solutions to help correct some of the inconsistencies and inefficiently managed products, in which they have invested their hard earned capital. We feel like a lot of the miners who invested in the GAW program, were hurt when things ended to abruptly, so we are doing our extending a no-risk way for them to interact in more traditional mining products, in a safe friendly, open, and decentralized global atmosphere. We are miners too, we live and eat, and breathe this industry, so when one of suffers we all suffer. For those former GAW customers who want to receive their No-network fee voucher,they simply need to sign up for a Betarigs account, Get verified under the No-Network Fee Program, Receive their Voucher (Promo Code), Choose the Miner that suits their budget and hash rate out put, and then begin mining. It’s really that easy, and we hope it brings some new life and the weary legs of miners.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:53:25 PM

Are you associated with GAW Miners?

Go Big or Go Home.
betarigs (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:00:09 AM

nope not at all, we're just doing a promotion for all those that did buy from gawminers as a way to make them feel whole again by charging them 0 fees until the promotion ends.

Ahmed
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:00:51 AM

nope not at all, we're just doing a promotion for all those that did buy from gawminers as a way to make them feel whole again by charging them 0 fees until the promotion ends.

Ahmed

Oh, ok.. That's fair..

Go Big or Go Home.
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:11:43 AM

Ahmed

Does this apply to rig owners too? or do we still get deducted 2% from our mined earnings?
mrbodz

Activity: 800

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:14:18 AM

If the renter is a gaw customer then you dont currently get charged a fee. If they arent then you do, However i may later change this so that if your a rig owner and gaw customer then you dont get charged. I'm not quite sure at the moment.

Ahmed
ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:16:59 AM

If the renter is a gaw customer then you dont currently get charged a fee. If they arent then you do, However i may later change this so that if your a rig owner and gaw customer then you dont get charged. I'm not quite sure at the moment.

Ahmed

Thx. will move my rigs back soon.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:28:28 AM

Rig selection graphs and list is not working

Go Big or Go Home.
betarigs (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:30:24 AM

Yep, noticed it, missing a file, will fix it soon. Just going to bring all the rig's back first.

Ahmed
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:31:20 AM

Cool. I dig the new Wallet setup.

Is the wallet working yet? I tried ot withdraw and nothing happened, just reset the page.

Also there is now a fee for withdrawing each time?

Go Big or Go Home.
betarigs (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:39:13 AM

It does work, just having issues atm with the frontend a little, generating address's for so many users takes a LONG time so thats the cause of the slowness and refreshes, Should clear itself up once everyone's wallets are working. and yes theres a withdraw fee of 0.0001 BTC each time.

Ahmed
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:13:41 AM

So What are all the new fees. Can you post them in here?

Go Big or Go Home.
betarigs (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:30:02 AM

Hot wallet i'll be refillling tomorrow i think. i need to catch up on some sleep.

Fees are as follows:

TX Fee: 0.0001 BTC

Rental Fee:
 - GAW Customer, (Renting) During Promotion: 0%
 - All Customers: 3%
 - All Rig OWNERS, with GAW renter: 0%
 - All other rig owners with standard customers: 3% with reduction to 1% if in the top 50

Other Changes:
 - Rig Offline refunds are processed and sent 24 hours after rental ended. No ending early at the moment
 - If a rental is paid for successfully and the pool info entered then betarigs rental fees are applicable even if the hash stays at 0
 - A long demanded feature, the ability to block and unblock rig owners and renters has now been added.

Future Plans:
  - Allow Early Cancellation of rentals
  - Automatic Market Price Adjustment
  - Mintsy Integration for rig owners and renters
  - Improved API
  - Backup Pool Support (Done, need to finish up UI and other work)
travist3

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:40:46 AM

graph for my miner is showing it as offline but its still working good rig #9167 thank you
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:54:22 AM

I had my renters say that too. Thinking it's off line, but it's still ashing away to the betarigs address.

Go Big or Go Home.
carlsberg112

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:35:48 AM

hello ,
i must say that the site is much slower now ..
betarigs (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:34:24 AM

Morning Everyone

Status Update:
 - Hot Wallets Filled

If anyone is having issues with graphs, Please reboot your machines to force it to connect to the new betarigs servers

Ahmed
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:08:43 PM

Did you guys make notification to renters about the new software??

On the graphs rentals show a 9hour split/offline even though there was none, and now they are all looking for extra time....

Also the new pastel colors are :hurl: . Can I change it on my profile?

Is there a simple button for : my rigs, rentals?
Was much quicker before.

Go Big or Go Home.
mrbodz

Activity: 800

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:00:06 PM

we didnt, as the site itself was offline for 30 mins max. I have noticed that some renters have got gaps in their graphs. Once they open a ticket i'll check with the old server db and if it was running then no refund will be given.

Noticed that some people's DNS takes quite a while to update. mine updated within 10 mins while 1 renter i helped earlier today hadnt had his DNS updated for the server in over 10 hours.

The my rigs and my rentals buttons are in the sidebar under my profile.

The theme isnt currently changable, However i could attempt to find a middle ground. I assume its the graph colours you dont like?

Ahmed
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: