Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:22:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betarigs CryptoCurrency Mining Rental Services  (Read 16857 times)
mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:07:53 PM

crispyato, i hate to break it to you but if the charts show its online and hashing then its hashing. if it doesnt its offline and its a betarigs or pool issue. im more than willing to accept where its my fault which today it is and even yesterday due to the flaky connection at the DC. but before that there has been no issue on our end and we wont refund unless proven otherwise

Ahmed
mrbodz

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:19:34 PM

frontend appears to be online now

Ahmed
Crispyato

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:25:35 PM

Oh WOW.  Okay then I'm done with this site if that is your stance..  Did I ask for a refund?  No.  I asked you to acknowledge the issue.  Which was the same issue as today.  I mine to one pool.  I had 20th on MRR.  ALL HASHING. 6th of my own all hashing, not once to back up pool.  Your rig owners tell you its not hashing to my pool its hashing back up and you blame my pool.  There is your proof, if you don't accept it then your calling your customer a liar.  Which you are.  I'm done with BR.  You think I'm trying to scam you out of a refund I never asked for?  Screw you.   Your the scammer in this situation.

If anyone wants me to keep renting their rigs.  PM me.  I'm finished here.  You can rip some other poor fools off.
mrbodz

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:37:43 PM

I'm not scamming anyone or saying you ask for a refund. Ive acknowledged EVERY situation where the rigs are offline due to our fault. any others are out of our hands and not our fault. i acknowledged that the issue last night was ours (even though out of our control), and the one today was also ours but occoured to some sort of flood hitting one of our servers

Ahmed
TXSteve

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:39:10 PM

Are your servers floating down the river in a flood?  I'm not sure what you mean.  Here is the thing.  I told you they were down last week and they were.  10 hours downtime total with 35th rented.  6 hours being over night and the other 4 being sporadically everyday dropping my pool score and reducing the income up to %40 for each day as the score rebuilds.  When I told you,  I was dismissed.  Now I am the only one renting with 27 of 27th currently rented(SHA).  Why?  Because like I freaking told you last week ALL rigs kept going offline with the hashrate charts filled in as though hashing and rig owners were thinking our pools were all dead. So everyone coming back to rent was like screw this I'm not wasting my money.   I explained to one diligently awesome rig owner that my pool was fully operationally.  He opened a ticket and it was closed with this reply:

"We have had our pool offline for very long time so I am certain that this is not the issue with your rental. We resolved some statistical issues that we were having but you can let Crispyato know that this is definitely not on us. Thank you, Lesley Betarigs Customer Support"

Really?HuhHuhHuh??

Now you say there is a flood.  Um ok.  Your working on it, I get it.   The biggest issue I have is supports 100%  failure rate since you have not been replying to support personally.  Dismiss the customer, tell them they are wrong and promptly close ticket.  Make them have to address the issue publicly with Ahmed.  Do you guys think I'm so F-ing dumb I can't tell when my pool is dead?  You dismissed me here too.  Dumping on and dismissing the customer must stop or you just won't have any.   I mean if you were trying to keep on the DL or something you should have PMed me.  You can't calm down someone who lost a lot last week by ignoring or dismissing them.  You guys need start talking straight.  You don't need to respond to this unless you want to, just pass it along to your support that renters are the income.  Oh and if I say my rigs are OFFLINE on your end, they are offline on your end.  Period.  I know my shit.   3 hours down and counting....

I noticed several time over the past week that all rigs, including my own were listed as being offline, however I didn't have any rentals at the time to determine if the backend was down too. Today again all rigs were listed as being offline, including my own but this time I did have rental and I can tell you that the backend was also down, so I think it is pretty reasonable to assume that everytime this offline incident has occured that that the backend has also been down. especially since support response is to dismiss reports and require proof without even checking. I simple check of the website would have shown that many times over the past week all rigs have been offline
Crispyato

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:43:37 PM

Thank you!  Exactly.  Did you hear me say the rigs were down in prior weeks before last week  when only the frontend was down?  Nope, because they were hashing. 
mrbodz

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:44:00 PM

ive acknowledge the past 3 days were our fault. and i have and am willing to provide refunds where the customer made a ticket in the 24 hours.

Today: Flood on server
Yesterday: Network issues at DC
Friday: api server went down

Before that we have had no issues on our end that i am aware of even after triple checking.

Ahmed

EDIT: Infact lets call it 4 days due to timezones (I'm UTC so for some of you guys it might be a bit differrent)
But we'll say even thursday night - friday morning was api issues (i resolved it friday morning about 8am)
Crispyato

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:45:36 PM

bullshit.  keep your money
TXSteve

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 09:57:24 PM

I was mining on my backup pool for 3 1/2 hours. Here's a look at the chart for that 3 1/2 period and at no time does the chart show that mining was completely down, even the 2 hour average still shows it was mining after 2 hours had passed. if mining had been down for just an hour it would barely have shown as a blip on that chart

mrbodz

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:02:11 PM

hmm, thanks TXSteve, i'll check that out, thats definitely weird. Obviously to you as users it looks okay|sh but on our end that shows up as a big blip and something being offline. since we get different stats on the admin side

Ahmed
Crispyato

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:31:31 PM

now I cannot withdrawal,  Sigh.   Huh
dennisdunbar

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:20:14 AM

I was mining on my backup pool for 3 1/2 hours. Here's a look at the chart for that 3 1/2 period and at no time does the chart show that mining was completely down, even the 2 hour average still shows it was mining after 2 hours had passed. if mining had been down for just an hour it would barely have shown as a blip on that chart

http://img.prntscr.com/img?url=https://i.imgur.com/HatbGr5.png

My rigs were also offline for about 4 hrs.  I've been giving 2X the down time to my renters to ensure they are aware I appreciate their business.  Been a long time rig renter here but it may be time to consider MRR.
 Angry

Dennis
mrbodz

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 12:38:55 AM

I'll take a look into that, all rig renters that do make a ticket are compensated and we're even working on automated refunds for users to speed up the proces, these changes take time to test and roll out

Ahmed
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:31:36 AM

Same on my end. Had a Scrypt server's 3day renta go belly up because of the site fubars, and my SHA256 rigs were offline randomly the past 3 or so days, and when back showing less than normal hash rates, even though the colo showed full speeds.

Might be time to take a break to another service until these issues are fixed..

Also, shouldn't the wallet have always enough funds to cover people's withdrawals?? Why should you have to manually fill it up after we complain on here for no payments?

Go Big or Go Home.
mrbodz

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 10:29:08 AM

because theres a LOT of funds on betarigs. its safer for everyone including you as customers if we keep as little as possible on-site. The more thats there, the more likely for someone to even attempt to hack the site, Should be something anyone involved in bitcoin is aware of. So many sites have made that mistake and ended up paying for it

Ahmed
djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 03:21:36 PM

BR stores 10000 BTC, this is waaaay to much for having in hot wallet  Shocked

Crispyato

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:21:03 PM

Um if they had that much in the hot wallet, they wouldn't have to keep refilling it. That was his point. If you want to be a hater, don't be a stupid one. 
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:05:27 PM

Hotwallet's empty again.

Go Big or Go Home.
TXSteve

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:22:44 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 02:40:50 PM by TXSteve

Betarigs backend starting to look as unstable as betarigs wallet

I don't think it is the customers pool that keeps disconnecting, probably betarigs dropping the connection because it's happening randomly on 2 different rentals at the same time, both charts look awful and the rental before too -- ugleeee

edit: at this moment both rentals are on backup pool at same time

how's everyone else's charts look, better, same or worse?

djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 02:15:37 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: