Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:25:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betarigs CryptoCurrency Mining Rental Services  (Read 16857 times)
demme

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:42:24 AM

"You are +-100.0% above the current market price.
Current market price: 0.00000 BTC/Gh/Day "

This happens at random times.

Also when it does show anything, it's never correct. It can say I'm 30% under and when I'm looking at available rigs and rented out rigs, I'm NOT under.

Very annoying feature that has never worked for me at least.
betarigs (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 12:51:06 AM

I'm aware of that. i plan on revamping a number of things in V2 as time goes on. theres just a few things i need to do in the background first which will ease things a lot. One of them is fixing a lot of the old statistics to be correct all of the time

Ahmed
spazzcat

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:24:58 AM

How long it it suppose to take to get money deposited? The old system was much better. You rent a rig send the fund done, none of this depositing funds nonsense.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 04:26:15 AM

All Rigs are showing 'Offline'.

Go Big or Go Home.
travist3

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 06:04:00 AM

website for me shows as offline
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 07:52:56 AM

Hi Hagie, Sorry about the issues youve experienced. PM me the freshdesk ticket ID and i'll take care of it, I was asked about your ticket but didnt realise the ticket was made on the last system.

Ahmed

I send you the requested informations to both accounts here on the board. Until when will you take care about the case ?

Regards

ill look at it now

OK the next day and still no refund. Come on, rig was offline 24h not so hard to decide.
Regards
demme

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:44:04 AM

Site offline for 2-3 hours now... wassup?
betarigs (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 11:55:14 AM

looking now.

Regarding deposits make a ticket and we'll credit you. we're currently re-syncing our bitcoin blockchain to find all the deposits.

Ahmed
travist3

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 06:27:57 AM

are payments delayed once more?
betarigs (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:07:15 PM

nope payments last ran @ 2015-09-06 11:58
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:49:02 PM

looking now.

Regarding deposits make a ticket and we'll credit you. we're currently re-syncing our bitcoin blockchain to find all the deposits.

Ahmed

Thanks Ahmed,

the issue is resolved I got refunded. Maybe it really was the badest timing in mid of your move to V2.

Regards
Crispyato

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:32:59 PM

Can I please have a refund on all my ACP rigs?  I just did a ticket and Also the new site does not work.  I would have done a ticket sooner but I was working 20 hour days and could not deal with this non sense without a working mobile site especially.  I have sent BTC to my wallet and it shows nothing.... I don't know what the point of all this is, but betarigs was special because it was simple and it worked. Well it used to work. How many upgrades can you handle well in one year?  Not one so far, but yet the rollouts keep coming.  Please someone fix this crap and when you do...leave it the hell alone.  Can I get my refund?  Can I trust this site ?  Why can't I send to my wallet?  I can't rent, but you can take my money I send to my wallet...yeah ok
betarigs (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 07:32:27 PM

crisp. lesley one of our support staff is handling your tickets. if your missing a deposit, file a ticket and we'll credit you. The issue with ACP is not ours, its him being unreasonable despite having all their payments and yet still keeping rigs offline

Ahmed
betarigs (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:39:04 PM

having to reboot the webserver to bump the memory up to reduce the current lag. should be back up ASAP

Ahmed
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:35:26 PM

Love the design ill try and check it all out and edit this post with some better feedback.

Edit: coming soon.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:56:36 PM

To all the people reading this thread and posting feedback.

Let's give them a little lack or leadway as it is a new system redesign. There are always growing pains on new systems and that's understandable.

The wallets and payments system seems to be fixed and working just like other Rented-Hash systems. Nothing new there. At least now we won't have to worry about a renter paying with ZERO fees and expecting to have his BTC confirm at BETARIGS before the time-out period.
Now it's instant.

The system is getting faster, yes there are some issues with the display, the graphs, mobile version of the site is very poor and almost unusable, but let's give them our help by reporting issues instead of just complaints and demands / accusations.

If anyone needs help with the system, message me and I'll try to help out however I can.

About their support : Ahmed is VERY much on the ball. Since I have been bugging him with issues when they arose for months now, he's always been taking care of it and he is very active on this board to help our complaints. Most other places do NOT do this.

Yes, the other tech support people are not even near as good and professional as he is, but hopefully he'll snap the whip and make them improve or find new talent. That's what has to be done in business as they are the face of a business.
I do it in my business, so does everyone else.

Overall, the system is functional again with just some little issues, so let's help them whip it into shape..

-tD

Go Big or Go Home.
betarigs (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:28:47 PM

Thanks TD

Just 1 note to make there. I'm the only tech support here at betarigs. the rest of the staff cover most stuff i cannot handle. Regarding the UI and graphs. I shall look into this and try and get it mobile friendly as soon as possible.

My current todo list looks as follows:
- Revamp API
- Increase website speed
- Fix UI for mobile compatability and graphs
- Add a few features id rather not yet mention
betarigs (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:54:53 PM

Also i forgot to mention. I added one highly requested feature in v2. A user blocking feature. If you visit a user's profile you have the ability to block that user from renting your rigs. This will allow rig owners to block repeat poor renters.

Ahmed
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:19:03 AM

Also i forgot to mention. I added one highly requested feature in v2. A user blocking feature. If you visit a user's profile you have the ability to block that user from renting your rigs. This will allow rig owners to block repeat poor renters.

Ahmed

This is a great thing. I know I had 2 people that kept renting from me with bad settings and blaming the miners for low or no hashes. Kudos!

Go Big or Go Home.
Crispyato

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:33:24 PM

I'm told my refunds are being looked into.  I would provide a list of rental ids and rig numbers but I can't pull up my rental history or rented rig page at all.  I suppose I could just check ACP home page since its nearly every rig they have.  Could someone please help me with this?  Get it done.  I want to use this coin to support the rig owners who kept me hashing per contract instead of bailing on the arrangement.  It adds up to quite a bit and was bought weeks ago with last months paycheck. 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: