Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:54:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Betarigs CryptoCurrency Mining Rental Services  (Read 16857 times)
Crispyato

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:42:42 AM

How long before the refunds will be sent out?  Within my support ticket I was told they would begin in 24 hours.  That was the 16th and the ticket was closed. I don't understand why betarigs now closes tickets as resolved when the issue has NOT been resolved.  Please advise.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 02:47:54 AM

How long before the refunds will be sent out?  Within my support ticket I was told they would begin in 24 hours.  That was the 16th and the ticket was closed. I don't understand why betarigs now closes tickets as resolved when the issue has NOT been resolved.  Please advise.

I agree on that one. That HAS to stop. I mentioned it before that closing tickets before they are satisfactorily resolved is bad business.

Go Big or Go Home.
mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 08:05:54 PM

Hey Chris, yours should have gone as should everyone elses. I'll get them all forced to be sent out tonight.
Crispyato

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:50:33 PM

Thanks guys.  Got the refunds and Lesley confirmed they were received before closing the ticket.  Got it right in the end:)  Respect.   Now all BR needs is more decent priced rigs...
mrbodz

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:32:31 PM

all good. that was a LOT of refunds to process haha. glad we got you covered

Ahmed
FinalHash

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:18:15 PM

To all BR customers I just want to say thanks for bearing with us during the v2 switch over. We hope you like the new system. Additionally we hope to make all GAW folks feel whole again through the no fees via the redemption program. Why?

We at finalhash started as miners in 2009. Just a group of 3 guys who were building out CPU rigs because we thought mining was cool. Not to make money, but just to take part in something new. Now mining has grown to huge scale and we ourselves have followed suite. We have several MW of gear however, we really are just a bunch of nerd miners at heart so we have to take care of our own kind and never forget our roots. Thanks for all the support and understanding during our switch over and enjoy the 0% fees if you got caught up in the GAW Bullshit. We are here to say stick it out and keep being vigilant watchers over the BTC Space!

Thanks always
Marshall Long
CTO FinalHash, LLC

DISCLAIMER: For the trolls. No we are not affiliated with GAW in any way shape or form nor have we ever been. We simply want to help folks in anyway we can and 0% fees help us attract more customers for a while anyway so it really is win win.
TXSteve

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 11:07:44 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 05:49:10 PM by TXSteve

Sorry but I just don't see anything that was upgraded, however I do see a lot of changes that are in effect downgrades. like:

-- putting things in a different place that require more click throughs to perform a common task, such as viewing my own rigs

-- payout used to mean that payments went to the wallet on my computer after 24 hours(at least that was the goal), now payout means it goes to the wallet on betarigs and I have to manually withdraw, how is this an upgrade?

-- Manual withdrawals don't even work, I get a message to contact support

-- I used to be able to conveniently open a support ticket from a little box that was easily located, now I have to click thru to a web page with a long form to be filled out

I don't know why you are patting yourself on the back. Successfully rolling out another downgrade isn't a worthy accomplishment. It doesn't even look better, it looks weak and anemic

djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 12:04:42 PM

What did I say in old br thread?

And when this so called 'V2' is out, you will see even bigger disaster  Shocked

You cannot expect anything else from people that run mintsy (just read some reviews of it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=786673.msg12139420#msg12139420).

And betarigs now takes like a minute to load first page. Even china pages load faster for me  Roll Eyes

Haha, so my predictions were true after all  Grin

Kiritsugu
Legendary

Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:27:05 AM

I'm not sure if any kind of support is offered here, but whenever I click the link to give feedback to a rig owner, it directs me to a Error 500 page everytime.  Any kind of fix for that?
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:38:52 AM

I'm lost. Who is Finalhash!?!?

Go Big or Go Home.
Crispyato

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:10:26 AM

Finalhash bought betarigs in January from Mux in January after an increase in sales made the site hot.  The revenue increase ran parallel to my rental business purchases I might add.  Which crashed during the proxy move when they took over.  Lost the power bill for the farm I used to invest. Had a 195Th running and got took down a peg. Lost a bit.  Which is I why I yell fast when things get hairy. They handled the changes much better with this V2 thing.   ACP bailed on me but the system didn't screw up the charts or anything. Way smoother.   Handled the shit ton of refunds a lot better this time when they got to it.   Someone from Finalhash can tell you more about the Finalhash.  They do a bunch of mining stuff n junk.

Ahmed-  What is  going on with wallet withdrawals?  I also haven't been able to withdrawal from my wallet.  I just decided to rent hash and mine it back into my wallet.  Then check it again later before opening a ticket.  However if the rig owners are getting paid to the wallets on here and they can't withdrawal that's no good for anyone.  I want the rig owners of the 30Th worth I'm renting in long rents to be happy and be able to cash out to pay power if they need to. Should have a bunch ending starting a week from my refund. Really all wallets need to withdrawal properly give the new BR wallet system.  Can you comment?  Working on it etc... I haven't checked in a couple days so maybe you fixed it, I dunno. 

Slivness...where are you?  need some decent price larger rigs with full rental times on here
Crispyato

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:20:11 PM

Looks like withdrawals are working.  Just did one for .10.  Sent fast.   Smiley
mrbodz

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:20:04 PM

If your withdrawal didnt go through file a ticket and we'll push it through. likely the hot wallet is empty. I'll re-fill it tonight

Ahmed
TXSteve

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:23:19 AM

still doesn't work
TXSteve

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:57:00 PM

Looks like the new 'upgraded' procedure is to go thru a lengthy support process for simple withdrawals, I'll disable my rigs till they get the wallet fixed
TXSteve

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:53:47 PM

Looks like withdrawals are working.  Just did one for .10.  Sent fast.   Smiley

looks like you got the last .1   lol
TXSteve

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 02:06:28 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2015, 01:03:57 AM by TXSteve

how do you guys expect to function without a working wallet?
djeZo

Activity: 588
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:57:34 AM

I still don't understand why you people still use this service while there are so many much better alternatives without all these issues  Cheesy

TXSteve

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:02:10 AM

man this is getting out of hand, going to delete most of these posts -- I am not wishing bad things for betarigs but it's starting to sound like it, just wish they'd get things fixed

doesn't seem like anyone reads this stuff anyway, lol

there that's a little better
Crispyato

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 01:18:05 AM

TX- It works fast when they fix it.   So you can see the coin, but when you withdrawal nothing happens?  Do you see it gone when withdrawal with no sign of the transfer then later it reappears in the wallet?  That was my issue they fixed. Once they fix it withdrawals faster than my other wallets by far.  Deposits are kind of slow and you can't see either pending which I was going to feature request.   I did a lot of yelling, you can check the threads to verify.  At some point you gotta stop yelling and push the point assertive and professionally though. Do a ticket (if you haven't already).  I don't usually come on here to bitch if I have a stale ticket past due.   I mean you want coin you can see, but not withdrawal...so play the game till you get it back.  Don't shut off a rig running a contract cause renters pay first and its wrong to screw them. 

DJ-  Yeah I checked out the other sites, they are just weird to me...  Like switching OS almost.  The prices were better, just felt disconnected from the rigs and owners.     All these renting sites need mobile freaking apps ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: