Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:05:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller escrowing for himself  (Read 33609 times)
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 12:26:35 AM

At this point, I'm actually convinced that you are not only Quickseller & Panthers, but also TC.

Negative ghost rider.

I've often though Quickseller was Tomatocages account selling alt as well.

Long since before this thread or drama.

I have no proof and it is really none of my business in order for me to go looking for proof.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinonomous

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:40:24 AM

At this point, I'm actually convinced that you are not only Quickseller & Panthers, but also TC.

Negative ghost rider.

I have no proof and it is really none of my business in order for me to go looking for proof.

Thanks for making me not look like I wear a tinfoil hat, this shit is just crazy , and keeps escalating crazier imo.  Meanwhile, See Quickscammer's latest scam accusation.. over .. 0.0 BTC. (LMFAO) against me using his alt Panthers52.  I had quite a good early morning laugh over it actually with my coffee, it quite made my day in fact! Wink

Cheers, and is it just me, or is tonight just like a repeat of last night's "episode"?  Roll Eyes

Coinonomous

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 12:41:40 AM

Negative ghost rider.

wha wha whatttt

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:10:52 AM

At this point this guy has so many accounts it is impossible to tell what the fuck is going on.

Yes it's ridiculous.  And people get on my case when I try to explain that account farming is bad.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:18:52 AM

I'm curious why TC is suspected as QS.  perhaps tcspacepilot should run some linguistic test and admins check too. 

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 03:31:26 AM

Undecided 

I see.

I removed the trust rating.

That might have been premature my friend.   Undecided

1) QS has been less than honest in this situation.  He maintains multiple alts which back each other up and generally mess up the forum.

2) QS has no idea what happened on TF's servers.  He is making up a story to suit himself.

3) Even if TF did tell QS this privileged information, TF is a proven liar and thief.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:39:32 AM

Undecided 

I see.

I removed the trust rating.

That might have been premature my friend.   Undecided

1) QS has been less than honest in this situation.  He maintains multiple alts which back each other up and generally mess up the forum.

2) QS has no idea what happened on TF's servers.  He is making up a story to suit himself.

3) Even if TF did tell QS this privileged information, TF is a proven liar and thief.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone.   Wink

You may be right Vod.  I'm always impressed by your intuition and judgement.

Still, I would like to hear from tcspacepilot about what he actually did.
If he did use a bot to game rewards, I wouldn't consider that good behavior.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6581

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 03:43:32 AM

You should review this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1129059.0 and this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303613.0. Those two threads are the ones that tsp made all of his claims and explanations about his behavior.

BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:00:28 AM

Negative ghost rider.

Tomatocage isn't Quickseller. Quickseller hates my guts and is always petty with me. Tomatocage and me have had professional and serious conversations in the past. Tomatocage also acknowledges he liked me a lot back in the old days but with the one transaction that didn't leave both parties happy he had to leave a negative. Quickseller wasn't even around in the "old days" when I was one of the forum's main escrows.

I don't gamble anymore but I'd put my life savings on Tomatocage not being QS.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:07:19 AM

Negative ghost rider.

Tomatocage isn't Quickseller. Quickseller hates my guts and is always petty with me. Tomatocage and me have had professional and serious conversations in the past. Tomatocage also acknowledges he liked me a lot back in the old days but with the one transaction that didn't leave both parties happy he had to leave a negative. Quickseller wasn't even around in the "old days" when I was one of the forum's main escrows.

Thanks for clearing that up man.

FWIW, I do not hate you, despite the fact that you have given me death threats. I do believe that you have scammed in the past and others should be warned about these previous transgressions. We can agree to disagree on the issue of you previously scamming.

I do however believe that despite the fact that I believe you have stolen a few hundred dollars in the past, that you should be treated with respect, and I see no reason to troll you on unrelated threads that have nothing to do with you trading.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 04:08:26 AM

I agree.  I've had a few brief conversations with TC in the past few months that make me positive he isn't QS.  That, or TC is a social genius in manipulation.  QS is just a hot head.

QS was once a trusted member on this forum.  When a person like that falls from grace, there is bound to be fallout.  This QS/TC accusation is just another reaction to what has probably shocked a few people.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:20:11 AM

I'm curious why TC is suspected as QS.  perhaps tcspacepilot should run some linguistic test and admins check too.  
I am suspicious as well unfortunately, not sure what i'm suspicious of exactly but something struck me as wrong. I don't even want to be involved. Here is the situation though.

May 25th quickseller posts a thread asking to confirm if your account was not hacked, following a big hacking of the forum.

May 26th tomatocage says quickseller has his PGP to confirm he's not hacked. Why wouldn't tomatocage just look in his own PMs/email or wait till he could? Essentially quickseller is the one who verified tomatocage's account wasn't hacked, which makes zero sense.

May 29th tomatocage's account is locked out due to a password change? Something about getting the secret question wrong and a tor IP? It's confusing.

Later that day badbear helped tomatocage get the account back, but this is a massive breach of security...

It just seems really odd, I think tomatocage needs to really prove he is the authentic tomatocage, cause multiple people are talking about this as you alluded to. It will be good for tomatocage to stomp out this rumor.

Could easily just be a case of if you sleep with dogs you get fleas (meaning there is no conspiracy here, but just being associated with quickseller raises the rumors of conspiracy).

Damn it, I keep trying to click the "Quote" button from the screen caps lol Anyway yeah, please run a linguistics analysis between me and QS. I'm curious to see if I remembered to keep my QS and TC personas separate enough to avoid detection Wink

PS: For anybody who didn't catch it, that was a joke Smiley

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:24:08 AM

Yup. Seems like everybody used to give Vod shit about jumping the gun and flagging people with negative Trust. Then weeks/months later it's revealed beyond a shadow of a doubt that almost every single one of the people Vod flagged were in fact scammers.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:29:13 AM

And I actually find it kind of funny how so many people think I'm QuickSeller. And now QuickSeller himself thinks I'm OgNasty. I mean how cool would that be to have two accounts in DefaultTrust?

onemorexmr

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:32:55 AM

And I actually find it kind of funny how so many people think I'm QuickSeller. And now QuickSeller himself thinks I'm OgNasty. I mean how cool would that be to have two accounts in DefaultTrust?

you mean like Wardrick claims to have and QS had at some point?
in my book you arent QS. but have you changed your mind regarding "its not a scam to escrow own trades"? i'd really like to put you back on my trust list... but with this just statement i just...cant...

XMR || Monero || monerodice.net || xmr.to || mymonero.com || openalias.org || you think bitcoin is fungible? watch this
ndnh
Legendary

Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:35:50 AM

Funily enough, the person that just gave a negative rating to tspacepilot is only under tomatocage in default trust. What a biased rating too. Almost makes this look like a conspiracy.

Seriously TC, trim your trust list. Roll Eyes /jk you're free to do as you please    

TC has an exclusion against me, I am not in his trust list. I'm no fool and I'm not afraid to stand up when I see wrong. It's clear that turtlehurricane and tspacepilot have teamed up and attacked QS over various different things in order to get negative trust removed for things they did. at one point they even called out for others to join in and fire more accusations against him at once. They'll have to do the same thing against me to get me removed from DT.

Hi,

Just that you know, you already got into my list of suspicious alts two months ago. I noticed the removing and adding of trust feedbacks. I have zero evidence to support anything I said, but from the past 3 days, you are acting strange.  Tongue

Edit: I don't think QS is TC. lol, that would be pretty difficult. Wink
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:37:35 AM

Isn't it known who OgNasty is?  I thought he was an Asian dude who runs a mining company....or something.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 05:45:44 AM

I don't think Tomatocage is Quickseller. I recently followed some trusted escrows here to see how they operate (incl QS). there's no way in my opinion that they are linked.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 06:01:20 AM

you mean like Wardrick claims to have and QS had at some point?
in my book you arent QS. but have you changed your mind regarding "its not a scam to escrow own trades"? i'd really like to put you back on my trust list... but with this just statement i just...cant...

Other than "OldScammerTag", there's only like a dozen or so guys in DefaultTrust, which is what I was referring to. I don't think QS ever claimed to have any accounts in that tier. And I still stand by my original assertion that it's not a scam per se to escrow your own trades, though let's call it what it really is: A deal in which you're sending first. However, tacking on additional escrow fees and making the counter party pay it is what tips the scales toward the shady side of things.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 06:06:47 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2015, 08:44:51 AM by BadBear

I'm curious why TC is suspected as QS.  perhaps tcspacepilot should run some linguistic test and admins check too.  
I am suspicious as well unfortunately, not sure what i'm suspicious of exactly but something struck me as wrong. I don't even want to be involved. Here is the situation though.

May 25th quickseller posts a thread asking to confirm if your account was not hacked, following a big hacking of the forum.

https://i.gyazo.com/b823eec38e3a1de4274fcb4b42d19d4a.png

May 26th tomatocage says quickseller has his PGP to confirm he's not hacked. Why wouldn't tomatocage just look in his own PMs/email or wait till he could? Essentially quickseller is the one who verified tomatocage's account wasn't hacked, which makes zero sense.

https://i.gyazo.com/bc5f9c0aedeec25f7b9f58cdfebb8ae6.png

https://i.gyazo.com/69dab9c6ea949886e4277090ef074b66.png

May 29th tomatocage's account is locked out due to a password change? Something about getting the secret question wrong and a tor IP? It's confusing.

https://i.gyazo.com/2c5a710ed17ca1972bf964ebeb11a883.png

Later that day badbear helped tomatocage get the account back, but this is a massive breach of security...

https://i.gyazo.com/2b44270fbb82b8832d1b47c7898251c6.png

It just seems really odd, I think tomatocage needs to really prove he is the authentic tomatocage, cause multiple people are talking about this as you alluded to. It will be good for tomatocage to stomp out this rumor.

Could easily just be a case of if you sleep with dogs you get fleas (meaning there is no conspiracy here, but just being associated with quickseller raises the rumors of conspiracy).

Tomatocage=tomatocage. He isn't Quickseller as far as I know. Quickseller doesn't have any notable alts that I know of (besides the ones he has owned up to), but it wouldn't be terribly difficult to hide it if you know what you're doing.  

I removed Quickseller because he was acting to deceive people, and I can't, and won't, be a part of that (he wasn't banned) if I know about it. I don't think he had bad intentions, or is a bad person, just maybe didn't think it all the way through.

Escrowing for yourself...on the one hand if someone is using Quickseller as an escrow, then they are using him because they trust him, or at the very least because they think his reputation is worth more than what they are trading. Him being part of the trade doesn't change that, and it still provides the peace of mind that an escrow can provide.

On the other hand, an escrow is supposed to be an impartial mediator in the event of disputes, which would be very difficult to do when being part of the trade. Even if he knew or thought he wouldn't do anything wrong in the process of the transaction, disputes can still arise when neither party has done anything wrong. That and taking additional fees isn't really the right thing to do. It's probably something one should avoid.

I don't have a strong stance on tspacepilot's feedback, or turtlehurricane's. I probably wouldn't leave the negative feedback myself, but I don't strongly disagree with it either.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: