Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006441 times)
HelloBuddies

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:28:22 AM

They have locked my account and stole what was remaining in my account, including a relatively large withdrawal that was pending since Dec 23rd.

They are not suffering technical problems folks!!!

The delayed withdrawals is money they are spending .. perhaps it is short term need, or str8 up theft ..  seems they are simply transitioning into a Scrypt.cc-style ponzi - new deposits fund delayed withdrawals - periodically a withdrawal will disappear, and when you complain enough, your account will be closed without warning.

Cryptsy .. Scrypt.cc .. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same mfers.  Anyone dumb enough to give Mintsy money?  Their baby too .. how'd that work out for ya?

A few good alternative exchanges ..

alurEX
poloniex
bittrex
bluetrade

Good luck!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 02:09:11 AM

You care about your reputation?!

Un-ban users in the chat so they can communicate with you there, to get withdraw orders that have been pending for weeks canceled...so they can get the hell out!

If you're chat banned let me know. If you have a withdrawal you need cancelled let me know. I am in cryptsy chat everyday for hours cancelling and helping where I can.  I do not have a list of people banned so I have to go case by case basis.

yeah, i can verify the employees are in the dark as much as we are, and are just trying to keep their job, like we were/are trying to get our funds.

shame on paul though, for not being transparent even the slightest bit, and notifying users on the site that it's been broken for over a month now.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 02:11:51 AM

Strangely enough, I believe Horus is innocent by naivety and lack of access, as claimed.

i dont think he's naive, i think he's showing transparency by openly stating he will resign if he doesn't get information soon.

i took turns chewing on each employee i could get a hold of a few days ago, and demanding answers.. horus seemed to completely side with most of my grievances, and im sure if he could have processed my withdraw, he would have, unfortunately we need to turn our attention to paul, who is the only one that can process everyones btc transactions immediately, and is currently hiding from public view.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:21:33 AM

I believe what Horus said on Cryptsy access issues.
Simply a common sense matter..

Does he have Cryptsy Admin panel UI access ? i would bet Yes !
But that is not the same as having any major internal access though.

Hipptech your comment is kind of vague.
What are you saying about Horus ?
That he has full access ?
If not then what ?

You think he has the following ?
- control of funds / Cryptsy wallets ?
- the ability to stop or start wallets ? Putting coins in Maintenance ?
- access to wallets on Cryptsy so he can recompile and update them ?
- the ability to modify the web site code ?

Like what is it you are saying exactly ?

I already seen that Cryptsy Admin panel UI picture (from You) it doesn't prove a whole lot.
I would bet though that Vern had entrusted Horus to do Tickets before so yeah he can maybe
drop them or answer them etc i bet.. (just guessing)

And the other guys with a similar account / comment *could be a fucking cheerleader kissing ass LOL
We all do tend to make the same comment a lot..
You found one similar to one i made with Vlad not long ago trying make a stink about that for some reason too.
Which had no basis.. don't believe me ? Feel free to ask Vlad.
..but gimme a minute to login into my Vlad account though Wink

EDIT:
Last time you had a run at me HippieTech i had invited you to come ask me questions on IRC etc.
You were scared i think i'd steal your megahurtz LOL
I think HippieTech you would benefit from talking more with us all.. rather than being so isolated.
I'm on IRC right now as usual (Link in my SIG)
Feel free to come and talk guys..

Communication is a major problem !

FUD first & ask questions later™
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:28:21 AM

Strangely enough, I believe Horus is innocent by naivety and lack of access, as claimed.

i dont think he's naive, i think he's showing transparency by openly stating he will resign if he doesn't get information soon.

i took turns chewing on each employee i could get a hold of a few days ago, and demanding answers.. horus seemed to completely side with most of my grievances, and im sure if he could have processed my withdraw, he would have, unfortunately we need to turn our attention to paul, who is the only one that can process everyones btc transactions immediately, and is currently hiding from public view.

Prooooooobably because he processed $2,600.00 worth of Bitcoin to a deepweb market notorious for drugs, weapons, and stolen credit cards.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:29:04 AM

You care about your reputation?!

Un-ban users in the chat so they can communicate with you there, to get withdraw orders that have been pending for weeks canceled...so they can get the hell out!

If you're chat banned let me know. If you have a withdrawal you need cancelled let me know. I am in cryptsy chat everyday for hours cancelling and helping where I can.  I do not have a list of people banned so I have to go case by case basis.

yeah, i can verify the employees are in the dark as much as we are, and are just trying to keep their job, like we were/are trying to get our funds.

shame on paul though, for not being transparent even the slightest bit, and notifying users on the site that it's been broken for over a month now.

THREE + months.

EDIT: ginormous Troll font updated Wink

GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:32:22 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 02:53:05 AM by GoldSeal

Horus, have you heard any comments about the recent lack of office supplies around Cryptsy's offices?

You guys should check out this page:

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WarningSignsOfCorporateDoom

Horus, do you think you could take a look at this and tell us where along the scale you feel Cryptsy may be right now? As an insider, you would maybe have a good read on it.

From "Level 5: All hands abandon ship:"

Entire corporate amenities, such as in-campus gyms, employees' lounges and mess halls, are cut. (Cash flow -- Apple did this back when they almost went bankrupt during the nineties)
The company named on your paychecks is not the company that owns the IP (and there is no valid explanation for this arrangement). (Ownership)
Variation: You are ordered to switch the ownership copyright banner on every source file from the previous shell company's name to a silly made-up name you never heard of before. (Ownership -- executive fraud)
You don't know a single thing about your company's shell company. You can only see the public records and that's it. No indication about their top executives, or their employees, or their trade, no nothing -- it literally exists only on paper.
Your branch manager is on its own. No line on the CEO or the upper management.
Pay delays without warning. (Cash flow)
In some places, like California, this is illegal; a company meets payroll, or theoretically closes its doors that day.
I had this happen to me in Cali. Sure, it is illegal, but suing a sinking ship only makes it sink faster. Better to bail out if possible.
You don't sue, you report them to the appropriate labor department.
Same result as suing in that case.
The company is a criminal enterprise:
Your company is willing to put up with people drinking, doing drugs and sexually harassing in the workplace. (Ownership, personnel -- this often happens when the company is so shady it could very well be a crime syndicate's front, leading to a situation where the company is left with nothing but stoners and gigantic creeps because no self-respectable person would even dare setting a foot inside. CompaniesHireLikeMinded after all.)
Your execs with spook connections arrange for your crooked embezzling CEO to meet with someone in the WTC on 2001 September 11 (true story - but he escaped...)
The company barely makes any sales, yet it looks like a completely healthy company with well-paid employees, top notch, well-maintained infrastructure, and income statements showing large revenues. (Ownership -- money laundering)
The CEO is barely there, always missing, has an extremely secretive agenda, drives a car whose cost is near or in the six digits, and you think you've seen him hanging out with extremely shady people. (Ownership -- crime boss fronting as businessman)
You have seen your CEO with extremely sharply-dressed businessmen speaking with accents consistent with one of your city's dominant mafias (Mexican in Los Angeles, Italian in New York, Russian in Paris...). (Ownership -- crime boss fronting as businessman)
All employees put on one-day-per-week furlough to reduce payroll 20% (and, if necessary, switched to hourly pay basis to do so). (Cash flow)
Employees spend all day watching the company's stock price rollercoaster rather than doing their jobs. (Cash flow) (Ownership)
There are so many farewell parties that you are drunk 24/7. (Personnel) (From http://www.savagechickens.com/2010/10/serious-trouble.html)
Extra points if they group farewell's together to cut down on drunkenness.
You face a LieOrStreet situation.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:37:34 AM

Horus, have you heard any comments about the recent lack of office supplies around Cryptsy's offices?

Horus is in Canada somewhere trying to stay warm. You're lucky he has access to the internet.

It's a cold, godless land Sad

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Marianas Web

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:51:06 AM

You guys should check out this page:

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WarningSignsOfCorporateDoom

Horus, do you think you could take a look at this and tell us where along the scale you feel Cryptsy may be right now? As an insider, you would maybe have a good read on it.

From "Level 5: All hands abandon ship:"

Entire corporate amenities, such as in-campus gyms, employees' lounges and mess halls, are cut. (Cash flow -- Apple did this back when they almost went bankrupt during the nineties)
The company named on your paychecks is not the company that owns the IP (and there is no valid explanation for this arrangement). (Ownership)
Variation: You are ordered to switch the ownership copyright banner on every source file from the previous shell company's name to a silly made-up name you never heard of before. (Ownership -- executive fraud)
You don't know a single thing about your company's shell company. You can only see the public records and that's it. No indication about their top executives, or their employees, or their trade, no nothing -- it literally exists only on paper.
Your branch manager is on its own. No line on the CEO or the upper management.
Pay delays without warning. (Cash flow)
In some places, like California, this is illegal; a company meets payroll, or theoretically closes its doors that day.
I had this happen to me in Cali. Sure, it is illegal, but suing a sinking ship only makes it sink faster. Better to bail out if possible.
You don't sue, you report them to the appropriate labor department.
Same result as suing in that case.
The company is a criminal enterprise:
Your company is willing to put up with people drinking, doing drugs and sexually harassing in the workplace. (Ownership, personnel -- this often happens when the company is so shady it could very well be a crime syndicate's front, leading to a situation where the company is left with nothing but stoners and gigantic creeps because no self-respectable person would even dare setting a foot inside. CompaniesHireLikeMinded after all.)
Your execs with spook connections arrange for your crooked embezzling CEO to meet with someone in the WTC on 2001 September 11 (true story - but he escaped...)
The company barely makes any sales, yet it looks like a completely healthy company with well-paid employees, top notch, well-maintained infrastructure, and income statements showing large revenues. (Ownership -- money laundering)
The CEO is barely there, always missing, has an extremely secretive agenda, drives a car whose cost is near or in the six digits, and you think you've seen him hanging out with extremely shady people. (Ownership -- crime boss fronting as businessman)
You have seen your CEO with extremely sharply-dressed businessmen speaking with accents consistent with one of your city's dominant mafias (Mexican in Los Angeles, Italian in New York, Russian in Paris...). (Ownership -- crime boss fronting as businessman)
All employees put on one-day-per-week furlough to reduce payroll 20% (and, if necessary, switched to hourly pay basis to do so). (Cash flow)
Employees spend all day watching the company's stock price rollercoaster rather than doing their jobs. (Cash flow) (Ownership)
There are so many farewell parties that you are drunk 24/7. (Personnel) (From http://www.savagechickens.com/2010/10/serious-trouble.html)
Extra points if they group farewell's together to cut down on drunkenness.
You face a LieOrStreet situation.

A CEO goes AWOL, appending doom is pertinent. When a Chinese CEO goes missing it either means they have been disposed of or they are being held captive for further investigations by the Chinese Government, unless you get the easy way out & are killed by the bottle of bootleg champagne you just opened at a party.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:56:10 AM

Horus is in Canada somewhere trying to stay warm. You're lucky he has access to the internet.

Ya eh ?

Mr. Lahey says a Shit Storm is coming !

Horus was caught on camera doing support for Cryptsy the other day up here in Canada.

Note: That wound is from Battling Chat Box Trolls.

peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:02:34 AM

What if Vern is Mr. Lahey???

& Horus is . . . BUBBLES!!!!!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:07:00 AM

What if Vern is Mr. Lahey???

& Horus is . . . BUBBLES!!!!!

mmm pieces are coming together now.. actually i found a picture of JShock (Randy) Notice the cowboy hat !

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 03:15:19 AM

That is not JShock, I had a pic of him working in some refinery he posted in MOD chat but I deleted the room after I was banned after being a MOD for 72hrs. JShock has more wrinkles & looks more hollow than this dude.

That dude looks more like the Marshal guy everyone is talking about.

I beg to differ... notice the Leroy like ears... Tongue

peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:15:45 AM

FUCKING LOL SPOET

I CANT WEAR A T SHIRT I'LL GET A RASH

DID YOU SAY CHEESEBURGURZ?Huh?

hey jshock

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:15:57 AM

That is not JShock, I had a pic of him working in some refinery he posted in MOD chat but I deleted the room after I was banned after being a MOD for 72hrs. JShock has more wrinkles & looks more hollow than this dude.

That dude looks more like the Marshal guy everyone is talking about.

That pic i posted was from the TV show in Canada called Trailer Park Boys.. Mr. Lahey's gay "friend"
Sorry us Canadians were cracking jokes about our Canuck friend Horus - "The Sun God"

EDIT:
peonminer got it Wink

EDIT2:
The cowboy hat reference was to a previous pic of JShock i posted wearing a cowboy hat..

fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:22:06 AM

Oh god its Conky.  You better put him away.  Or i swear to god its on
BuRNiNBoNeS

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:32:15 AM

You guys have had my real name all along. Again, you seem to think I am higher up than I really am at Cryptsy. I worked investigations for our parent company, Project Investors Inc and helped with hacked account support tickets. I have never had access to wallets or dev area. More recently during this storm I was put on PR once BitJohn left. You have nothing on me, we have had this chat before. You won't find any leaked emails containing anything from me, no hidden group chats or conspiracies either. As I said, I have always been known as the helpful one in the community. I don't like the extreme lack of communication that has been taking place -- as I can only forward along what information I have, which as of right now, is none. I have asked for an update and have not been getting it. This is out of my hands and all I can do is cross my fingers and hope they figure everything out. As I said, If I do not hear back soon, I will be forced to resign because I disagree with what is going on as well.

^this. Ive talked to Horus in hangouts for at least half a year and he's always been a helpful and stand up kinda guy. you have to admit hes in a tough spot now cause he doesnt know much more than us atm. best of luck Horus. Hope things work out soon.

<snip> YOU TOO VLAD.. STFU..  Kiss

Actually this is 5/7 correct, good math.

I heard about this troll fest from a few people.... Trying to pin Horus as a liar and a fake, nonsense... You do have his real name, it is posted in the original post.  I met horus a few months ago and as luck would have it I flew to where he lived for work. We met up and hung out a few times while I was there and he is a very stand up guy... Literally is honestly trying to help you.

STFU Horus. lolz Are you running out of socks ? ahah.. Or are you too cheap to buy some new ones ? Tongue

This does look interesting.
I have known Manta for awhile and he has offered me many tips and advice on what to do and what not to do in crypto. I am fairly new to the whole scene so it is good to have someone who isn't just after my money to discuss things with. Manta is a stand up dude and I believe he is onto something with this...
I have invested .1btc into it and I will see along with the rest of you if his method pans out or not, after all he does say that this is a bit of a trial run. I created my account today to show support for this and add my own .02, after all I am sure many of you have "gambled" much more off of less details.

The fodor is strong in this one..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310335.msg4860526#msg4860526
http://img.techpowerup.org/151231/hoboadmin.jpg

It sure as hell looks like you had top level access on this day.

http://img.techpowerup.org/151231/96cjqxt.png

Hippie,
You sad bro... I'm not him, or anyone else you think I am. The intelligence level of the internet is sad... Bunch of fking conspiracy theorists trying to make something of nothing. The post regarding manta was, again, an honest attempt to show that real people do talk and know real people. You got me, I used the same phrase to describe two people that I know, just so happens that I'm from the mid west and when we describe someone who we feel is honest we say things like "stand up guy" or "straight shooter" probably because we ride horses and sht to work or school... Fk off with your nonsense. Last thing, you'll see that my account creation was merely a yearish ago, good for you that's when I got into crypto, right around the pay coin fail, so I've already met my fair share of shty people, I'll add you to that list...
Marianas Web

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:48:16 AM

Can't bust my NDA, sorry folks.  Roll Eyes Tongue
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:00:12 AM

Can't bust my NDA, sorry folks.  Roll Eyes Tongue

IS there an NDA about posting the NDA ?

We need to see the part of the NDA where is says you can't comment on Jim's wrinkled face Wink

Horus_Cryptsy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:13:56 AM

First rule of NDA is you don't talk about NDA....

"His name is Robert Paulson"
"His name is Robert Paulson"
"HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON"
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: