Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:44:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006443 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:28:25 AM

Is there something going in the world that I'm not privy to, for the above post by me was the last post in all this Scam section posted fifty minutes ago?

I read your post then looked in Alt Main.. pure shock..

3rd post from the top.. [XMR] Monero Speculation (Self Moderated)

603 pages long..

Get it ?

Some type of scam or an exchange closing is of no interest them.. they have Monero to Advertise !
sorry "speculate" about  Roll Eyes

What an amazing sight though no matter what 24/7 that topic is bumped to the top every day.
Amazing because they have more dev's than users ROFL

See what i am saying Gleb ?

The whole some crypto thing is a scam is nothing but an inconvenience to their money making machine.
And look who's here.. the vast majority will simply turn and walk.
These people here don't give a rats ass about any scam.
they only care about making money.
BUT !
They all.. SAY different but their ACTIONS speak loud & clear.

The oldest Altcoin exchange goes GOX ? 160 pages.
Monero Speculation ? 660 pages.

Actions speak louder than words .

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:48:00 AM

cryptsy is of no interest to monero users because it was not even traded there until very recently.

and hearing of all the troubles with user withdraws going back for years now, i feel like most people saw red flags and stayed away.

sorry to anyone that lost funds.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 03:01:52 AM

cryptsy is of no interest to monero users because it was not even traded there until very recently.

and hearing of all the troubles with user withdraws going back for years now, i feel like most people saw red flags and stayed away.

I agree for sure but many users are deliberately sticking their face in the hornets nest.
And it sickens me watching guys like Terrik play games lying about arb'ing to exploit the exodus of users leaving to make money.
He went on & on lying about it on this topic etc.
He got caught and many guys called him out on it..
Such as ?
He claimed Cryptsy China was not live.
It was.. he lied.

I am no fan of Cryptsy but i hate to see people TRY and leave and can't because withdrawals are over loaded
Over loaded because grinning Terrik's are deliberately trying to exploit the situation like predators.
If the users of Cryptsy ware worried and want to take out their coins to be safe then
it woudl make sense to be a decent crypto community and make it easier for them.. instead we step on their throats !
Well, not "we" ..THEY (the Terrik's & Fodor's)
It's funny watching these guys admit to doing that shit then prancing around Crypto
playing the good guy looking our for victims and noobs.
Exactly like Terrik did on the Coindesk story on Cryptsy.. he ran over there and said we me and Gleb had been saying.
Even though he called us liars trolls fud'ing.
Sleazy lying greedy selfish malicious two faced slithering pieces of shit !

Have i seen Terrik or Fodor make my point above ? About making it hard to get out because of arb'ing ?
Of course not .. because THEY ARE DOING IT !
Then they run over to Coindesk and copy and paste what Peonminer said , what i said and what Gleb said ROFL
What a fucking piece of shit WOW

EDIT:
And watching JShock and Horus etc suck up to them is sickening too.
They know what i just said.. but Cryptsy staff are more than happy to blame the over load on Spoetnik & Gleb's FUD.
When they know damn well it's cyberpinoy & Terrik etc arb'ing like crazy.
Makes me sick watching Horus etc kiss their ass on chat being all buddy buddy with those sleazy scammers.
And we know they are.. because they were sticking up for Cryptsy for 3 straight months !
Until NOW !
Until the Coindesk story airs and cyberpinoy uses or info to tell his Stakeminers ponzi victims why they are broke..
JShock & Horus etc were looking for friends and seen the only guys sticking up for Cryptsy was Fodor & Terrik.

But don't worry Stakeminer's Fodor claimed he had the coins stored in cold storage..
NOT held in thy same office as his PC's int he tallest building in the Philipines or whatever LOL
Don't worry the cafe owner has got you covered Wink

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 06:34:09 AM

is this one of those cases where they use comma as a decimal separator?

I mean $600 - maybe... but $600k - only in Vern's dreams

those price estimators are worthless and only a fool would take them for real. that's not how domain business works

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:38:52 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 08:36:23 PM by Gleb Gamow

is this one of those cases where they use comma as a decimal separator?

I mean $600 - maybe... but $600k - only in Vern's dreams

those price estimators are worthless and only a fool would take them for real. that's not how domain business works

It's a barometer based on traffic and links of domains.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:49:20 AM

I agree for sure but many users are deliberately sticking their face in the hornets nest.
And it sickens me watching guys like Terrik play games lying about arb'ing to exploit the exodus of users leaving to make money.
He went on & on lying about it on this topic etc.
He got caught and many guys called him out on it..
Such as ?
He claimed Cryptsy China was not live.
It was.. he lied.

I am no fan of Cryptsy but i hate to see people TRY and leave and can't because withdrawals are over loaded
Over loaded because grinning Terrik's are deliberately trying to exploit the situation like predators.
If the users of Cryptsy ware worried and want to take out their coins to be safe then
it woudl make sense to be a decent crypto community and make it easier for them.. instead we step on their throats !
Well, not "we" ..THEY (the Terrik's & Fodor's)
It's funny watching these guys admit to doing that shit then prancing around Crypto
playing the good guy looking our for victims and noobs.
Exactly like Terrik did on the Coindesk story on Cryptsy.. he ran over there and said we me and Gleb had been saying.
Even though he called us liars trolls fud'ing.

Sleazy lying greedy selfish malicious two faced slithering pieces of shit !

Have i seen Terrik or Fodor make my point above ? About making it hard to get out because of arb'ing ?
Of course not .. because THEY ARE DOING IT !
Then they run over to Coindesk and copy and paste what Peonminer said , what i said and what Gleb said ROFL
What a fucking piece of shit WOW

EDIT:
And watching JShock and Horus etc suck up to them is sickening too.
They know what i just said.. but Cryptsy staff are more than happy to blame the over load on Spoetnik & Gleb's FUD.
When they know damn well it's cyberpinoy & Terrik etc arb'ing like crazy.
Makes me sick watching Horus etc kiss their ass on chat being all buddy buddy with those sleazy scammers.
And we know they are.. because they were sticking up for Cryptsy for 3 straight months !
Until NOW !
Until the Coindesk story airs and cyberpinoy uses or info to tell his Stakeminers ponzi victims why they are broke..
JShock & Horus etc were looking for friends and seen the only guys sticking up for Cryptsy was Fodor & Terrik.

But don't worry Stakeminer's Fodor claimed he had the coins stored in cold storage..
NOT held in thy same office as his PC's int he tallest building in the Philipines or whatever LOL
Don't worry the cafe owner has got you covered Wink

http://www.coindesk.com/altcoin-exchange-cryptsy-takes-trade-engine-offline/

Michael Wilterdink • a day ago

And as for your earlier malicious attack against me xpmule aka Spoetnik.. I have replied several times to it, but for some reason it keeps getting deleted.. so I'll just reply directly here.. 1. I've been at Cryptsy over a year, not three months. 2. The exchange you're accusing me of arbing too (BiteBi9) has less than $10 in volume a day. 3. The only sleazy clown here right now is clearly you Spoetnik. 4. Stakeminers is a legit stakecoin pool no matter how much you and Gleb want to sit around and fud it. 5. "if you all don't believe me" just google Spoetnik, you'll see he has a huge negative trust rating from everyone that's ever come in contact with him, because he's a habitual liar, and malicious troll.

Looks like I once again have to school Terrik as to what a big fuckin' liar Leroy Fodor is, a person who he's clearly suckin' off:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

August 08, 2015, 03:58:33 PM: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg12089689#msg12089689

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

August 08, 2015, 03:58:33 PM: I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:26:02 AM

I don't know how but i always see spelling mistakes later.
Thanks for just ignoring them when you quoted me Gleb  Grin

But about Terrik.. (and the Coindesk Cryptsy story)
I mean the had lied about Cryptsy China.
His Only buddy cyberpinoy / Leroy Fodor was talking to me and Gleb on IRC
and he told us his buddy had 75 BTC stuck on Cryptsy while arb'ing.
Mean while we were watching Terrik hang out on Cryptsy China's chat box 24/7

Where was the 75 BTC going ? i was never sure ('pinoy did not say)
I did think it was plausible that it was from Crytpsy USA to Cryptsy China based on the public info we had.
If not then another exchange.
So.. what i just posted is still the same damning info ROFL
What Terrik said changes nothing.

And Terrik HAS been caught lying and i never have.
Terrik also knows all the claims against Fodor and STILL supports him.. for MONEY of course.
Me ? I would need be friends with scammers or in bed with them.

I get a kick out of people saying i am a lair.
Oh yeah ?
About what ?
Prove it / Post examples or STFU.
Nobody ever does LOL

What would i even lie about ?
I have probably shared more personal info than anyone in the Altcoin scene.
I bet half of the Altcoin scene knows what brand of underwear i wear ..none Wink
So what is it i am lying about ?
What i say about some scam ?
Cryptsy ? stuff ? Every story i told had witnesses and many came forward later backing me up.
Such as the guy who came forward to back up my CENT story here on this topic.

Who is motivated to lie ?
I have no financial windfall to benefit from hanging out here and bullshitting everyone like Terrik does with Stakeminers / NET

Want to make money ? Who cares, just don't be a scammer about it.. real simple.

Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 11:15:42 AM

jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 01:31:50 PM

Hitler gets Goxxed (2014) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29EgnYOYqpk
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:35:19 PM

Look what i seen on the forum today ROFL

GOXXSY CHINA Cheesy

Hello everyone

I made new NVC coin wallet in Bitebi9 and transferred  coins to this wallet

reported 8 days ago ( one week )

coins didnt arrived

i open support ticket

and these is the tickets

Hello

yesterday i deposit 31 NVC to my bitebi9 NVC wallet
but i still didnt get coins in wallet

this is the hash

https://bchain.info/NVC/tx/71564aee2b7499c315255a0590a51934d692b1034cbe6374ed7449134284994c

it is showed as confirmed

https://bchain.info/NVC/addr/4HE6UkYY7Mqo2gQZV295AVj8Zq9WHMbHTt

亲爱的dali star 您好,

Thank you for contacting Cryptsy.
I have escalated this ticket to our tech support team to double check your deposit transaction.
Please give this some time as our tech support team will respond in order of tickets received.
Thank you kindly for your patience.

but still no one solve this yet ,,,, now time is 8:30 night and no one care this case

亲爱的dali star 您好,

I forwarded your request to a technical support representative. As soon as we have information or update, a representative will be in touch.
We greatly appreciate your patience as we get you the details you require.
Feel free to respond to this ticket if you have further questions.
Have a good one!

客户支持01
Customer support01
Bitebi9.com

two days till now ,,, i didn't get my NVC coin

what happened

hello ,, can you back my coin Huh? I want my coin very urgent

亲爱的dali star 您好,

We sincerely apologize for any delays to your deposit. Our technical support team has been notified of the issue and we expect to have a resolution soon.
We will update you once issue is resolved. We appreciate your patience on this matter.

感谢您

客户支持01
Bitebi9.com

five days now still didnt get my coins

亲爱的dali star 您好,

We sincerely apologize for any delays to your deposit.
Our technical support team has been notified of the issue and we expect to have a resolution soon.
We will update you once issue is resolved. We appreciate your patience on this matter.

感谢您

客户支持01
Bitebi9.com

what is next ??

can you back my coin Huh

亲爱的dali star 您好,

Our technical support team has been notified of the issue and we expect to have a resolution soon.

感谢您

客户支持01
Bitebi9.com

亲爱的dali star 您好,

感谢您

客户支持01
Bitebi9.com

now the same automatic answer

new exchange site

new scam

becareful

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 02:52:28 PM

You have popped up to mouth me off and have a jab at me or Gleb on the master-P topic.. Stakeminers. Netcoin and here.
Mighty big coincidence from a guy saving bitcoins for 5 years then says he new etc
then admits to trolling etc.. your new OCT 18th Troll account is now exposed.

I really wish I had some sort of inkling about what it is you are talking about. I'm just having fun here. Could do without your puerile images though. My wife looked over at the Lappy 486 display and you are dealing with the fallout of her saying WTF.

As soon as I saw Gleb believing EVERYTHING and anything that pervert/ liar/ cryptsy insider, speotnoob/vlad2vlad, had to say, I started to ignore/filter both of them.

Btw, I also had some posts recently deleted by a yet to be named moderator. No NSFW.. just some strong and pointy fingers and Crustyington and his southeast Asian adventures. Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1288207.msg13432873#msg13432873

Gleb is now defending the CrapSea scammers?

If that's true, I going to have a great time rubbing it in.  I owe him one from a while back....  Cool

Defending Vlad? Owe me one from the HashFast thread or elsewhere? Whatever it is, the past is past, so let's start a new Foundation.  Roll Eyes

But.. what if... Vlad and spoetnoob are the same dude ? ... doood !! .. Shocked
EDIT  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1288207.msg13387292#msg13387292
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1288207.msg13396277#msg13396277

And.. what if it isn't a coincidence that they are both facist scum, crypsty insiders and are essentially neighbors with both horus and crestington ?

Spoetnik is a kid from British Columbia. I don't think this is the conspiracy you are looking for.

UMM.. no.. Tongue

That is funny hippietech i google mapped it and i use to live not far from him (ie Horus) in the 90's
i still have family a few miles from, 265 Nottawasaga Street

at first i couldn't recall where that was it rang a bell (i lived in East Canada)
i figured it woudl be a suburb of greater Toronto.. nope.
It's way more north.. not even close.
So yeah you can't say it was close enough etc.

edit:
Invalid whois phone number too.. that site can be taken down quick LOL

edit2:

Google Maps - Horus's House

Hmmm
That is one small house !
Is that his silver SUV ?
At least he has an AC box on the side but damn you gotta do some work on the house it's getting run down bro !

EDIT

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1276399.0
We may have met because we currently live in the same city.

I never promoted with any alt accounts but it was an idea I had where it would be possible to do so. You could effectively create thousands of pictures and video's in reserve, hold competitions and hold back materiel until it's refined and to promote an upcoming release and then use many accounts to promote. Ended up where those that did have access at the time posted that it was not really a good idea to promote like that so ended up just keeping it in the repository.

It was an interesting idea, but just an idea which serves as a base to refine how to proceed. I did create a Coin out of the prototypes I was working on as ColossusCoin2, I didn't promote it though and still have some 6-8 unreleased video's I haven't used.

If you want, get the mods to confirm what accounts I've ever posted on.

The information I have posted on these forums and on the ColossusCointalk forums have always been open about everything. I am well aware that any information posted on the internet is there forever but I also do not delete anything (except once when asked to remove personal information). That post and all the posts on ColossusCoin along with ideas, Skype logs etc. are still untouched, just one small piece of a large amount of data.

Does you want to see all the struggles of Crypto? Might be kind of interesting to let you probe away.

Still won't go there.. eh Gleb ?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=937480.msg13298834#msg13298834

Quote from: HippieTech
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=279601.msg4988802#msg4988802
Quote from: Crestington
I did was door to door sales, Peddle Cabs (biking fat people around Melbourne)

If you were peddling fatty around Melboure.. then why are those signs written in what appears to be Thai or Phillipino ?

mitkala

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:16:52 PM

I have tried arbitrage from bittrex to cryptsy , i get profit +10% but my withdraw pending in more than 2days ,
after it I feel cured and will not try it again, now Dogecoin at bittrex is very cheap only ~30sat, in crypsty ~40sat but don't try to arbitrage or you lose your money

There will be no arbitrage as you cannot withdraw bitcoin from Cryptsy. The market in Cryptsy is artificial, just like the late Mt Gox days.
larry12

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 05:35:46 PM

I still have 0.8 BTC i’m trying to withdraw more than a month.
Is there any way i can leave this shitty exchange without burn my coins ?

#Bitcoin The future is here.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2016, 06:17:39 PM

doors are closing, I'd recommend you to get as much out as you can

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:21:25 PM

Holy fuckin' shit. They are scamming through their China clone now too?Huh What a bunch of puss infested maggot clowns.
larry12

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 06:27:40 PM

doors are closing, I'd recommend you to get as much out as you can

i’m pretty sure you’re right
as i said i’m trying to withdraw the rest of my funds more than a month.....

Im really happy i was able to withdraw 500+ DASH before 2 months.

Let’s try DOGE withdraw

This is what thei support answered me after i ask why the fuck i cant receive my LTC more than a 20 days after the withdrawal request is placed.

Currently we are experiencing problems with our withdrawal system.
If you place a withdrawal for BTC LTC DASH BTCD and a few other coins, you may experience delays.
We appreciate your patience while we resolve these issues.

If you would like to cancel a withdrawal, please create a "new" ticket and choose "Cancel Withdrawal"
from the ticket type.

#Bitcoin The future is here.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:39:04 PM

I don't know how but i always see spelling mistakes later.
Thanks for just ignoring them when you quoted me Gleb  Grin

Because you're blind, deaf, take drugs for a claimed back issue, and have a stash of cookies that makes the Cookie Monster envious.  Grin Grin Grin
GayEddie

Activity: 290

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 08:40:11 PM

well it has happened to me now was trading daily at cryptsy and to be honest was not really that worried about withdraws I just figured they would fix it sometime but just before christmass I went to login and failed

username and password were saved in browser tried a few more times with no luck. I have filled in 4 support tickets and seem to get to the same stage with them they tell me my account is locked and it is simple to

fix they ask security questions I answer them then nothing. I had about 5 btc in my account which I dont think I will ever see again Im gutted

CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 09:45:19 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2016, 10:26:42 PM by CryptoNick

Progressive's slogan should be "Go with the Flo" Grin I was let go from my AD Agency position when I came up with a great slogan for the US Mail Service... "Go Postal".

Geico actually treats their customers like idiots and says "Save 15% or Moron Car Insurance". They have their customers locked in a trance from the Gecko (Get Go).  Cheesy

Speaking of Lying Lizards I bet BigVern takes his 6 Chameleon Dollars and tries to leave the Feds holding his tail after he hightail's it out of there with the loot.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 12:09:54 AM

Progressive's slogan should be "Go with the Flo" Grin I was let go from my AD Agency position when I came up with a great slogan for the US Mail Service... "Go Postal".

Geico actually treats their customers like idiots and says "Save 15% or Moron Car Insurance". They have their customers locked in a trance from the Gecko (Get Go).  Cheesy

Speaking of Lying Lizards I bet BigVern takes his 6 Chameleon Dollars and tries to leave the Feds holding his tail after he hightail's it out of there with the loot.

So, if anybody sees a big-ass Texas pickup truck haulin' a million-dollar mansion 'crossin' Florida state lines, wave, and say, "You da man, Paul Vernon. You da man!"
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: