Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:22:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006547 times)
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 06:42:18 AM

@HippieTech
We all seen guy's comment.. no one wanted to bite LOL
I don't know if that was true or not. (did that guy's lawyer actually sue Cryptsy before)
I did question it to myself wondering if that was true.

EDIT:
Still trying to catch up here reading peoples posts !

i see that guy posted this..

I didn't look yet but i bet it's the 1 public law suit that was on news sites way back..
Cryptsy was on the record saying it was bullshit.. a fishing attempt etc.

EDIT2:
YES.. it is what i thought.. the infamous "SKYE BONOW" Drama from way back.

i dont think it was a fishing attempt, since cryptsy settled out of court with them, and the lawyer told me the case against paul vernon/cryptsy was successful.

are you suggesting people dont take cryptsy to court? thats ridiculous. im alot of things, but im not a sucker. i wont be accepting my btc in the form of an inflated altcoin and lose 25-40 percent of it. im joining the lawsuit and getting all of it. cryptsy is an inc., not an llc. they are a registered financial institution.

and yes, i agree, cryptsy is ded. rip in peace.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
crazyphire

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:49:46 AM

The people still at Cryptsy are such schmucks!  These people still think Cryptsy is going to be reborn, and even that they will get their coins back.

ZooTaLLures
@langbook914:wait a while....one of the monitors should be dropping in

^^ Oh great, they will help us.  The chat mods!  This guy is in there every day defending a stupid company.  A company is a company and one that rips off customers is a fraudulent company.  Quit the fanfare bull$h1T

s1acker563
I'm honestly not mad about the whole situation, I just expect a business to function as advertised

^^ Really?  I'm god damned outraged.  I made the mistake of using Cryptsy as a wallet, never even traded, and I was forced to take 28% loss just because they won't give me MY BITCOIN.  MY MONEY.

ScreamingTrees
@langbook914: It is FUD that makes the situation fowl.. Cryptsy has been around since the birth of the Alts. Cryptsy as an entity has more lose as a failure or a fraud company. 

^^ Yeah it's all FUD.  You're a FUDDIN idiot.

JudgeDredd
@ScreamingTrees: I received the 3 btc

^^ This a$$hat has been claiming he's been receiving coins on a regular basis for more than a week.

I may have made my choice and taken the loss but I haven't yet forgotten this fraudulent activity.  Cryptsy is done, they have ALREADY betrayed us.  BigVern sits in "China" opening his new exchange and ignoring the little guys.

Old lady names respond to support tickets from the comfort of their desk... Marjorie, Valerie, etc..  Thank you for your patience.. we apologize for the inconvenience..

Inconvenience?  You god damned stole from all of us.

INTERNET.  DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS.  Angry
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:28:02 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 07:48:22 AM by Spoetnik

ZootAlures = Lurker (who has been there since the start pretty much)
The other one JudgeDredd is almost certainly a staffer lying.

Lurker has been there being a cheerleader through every problem Cryptsy ever had.
And knows crypto fairly well having been there so long.
And also likes to repeat certain phrases & expressions etc.

a couple comments have shown here last couple days about this and i was already watching. Wink
i won't say what because i don't want them to know how i figured it out LOL

i will say again though.. you're ass(s) will be nailed sooner or later.
Once it really starts to come down the finger pointing will start.
Cryptsy chat mods will be putting the blame on each other hard & fast..
when they get a knock on their door by the FBI.. or the Canadian counter part LOL

EDIT:
Thinking about doing some digging in old logs for Lurker  Cool

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:47:10 AM

From the desk of I Wish the Internet Would Stop Makin' Shit Up Causin' me to Pee my Pants: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marshalllong

Follow the link and click the pic of the person not depicted. Pick any of the three pics, for they're all the same.

Did you peed your pants? HAHAHA
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:53:34 AM

Guys, I literally almost died when I saw this, first laughing my ass off, then choking my ass off, all within a ten-minute time period. I'm still recovering.

Be prepared to laugh your ass off!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVXPFVl0r0M&feature=youtu.be&t=20455

EDIT: Just clicked the link to make sure it's working properly - BIG MISTAKE! Back to laughing again.

Ok I have to give it to you. That was amazing. The whole throwing his arm around garza lol

How did you like the part where Garza pulled away, then realized he had to where to go, further realizing that the positions were locked in till the end of the panel discussion?

Thanks always
Marshall Long
CTO FinalHash, LLC

DISCLAIMER: For the trolls. No we are not affiliated with GAW in any way shape or form nor have we ever been. We simply want to help folks in anyway we can and 0% fees help us attract more customers for a while anyway so it really is win win.

Totally awesome. You can't fake material that awesome.

Josh:  "I run a company called G-A-W-----...... what was the question?" 

5:46:ish 
Grin
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 08:47:29 AM

I've never been a super big fan of the various three letter boys, but you guys nail these scumbags to the wall and I will fully recant, and sign my tax bill with glee saying good on ya :-)
bad01nk

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:50:33 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 10:15:49 AM by bad01nk

What a joke.. I have screenshots of the 'cryptsybanhammer' saying that they cannot tell us what is going on because it may compromise security, then I was banned for a week for spreading fud and panic demanding where the fork my coins are... Sounds like they r spreading fud and distrust by not telling us the full story why they can't tell us the security breach? Most of them state the system is too advanced and they need paul to hold their hand.. But paul is in china according to other mods... So according to them, they are responsible for our coins and we can't have then cause their dad is in china... Lawsuit, witch hunt, whatever it takes. I mean where the hell is Vern gon a hide? His huge ugly head is everywhere...

What a shitty bunch of goofs...
Xandrah

Activity: 273
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:32:16 PM

Was that meeting meant to be serious? All I did was chuckle through the few minutes I could be bothered to watch. I loved how that guy was trying to escape from the chair too, uncomfortable thar boy!?
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 02:43:12 PM

BREAKING

Cryptsy agrees to pay Gleb, Spotnik, and Peon the 35 BTC ransom each. *

The catch?

It'll be sent to their Cryptsy trade key, and they have to try and withdrawal it.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

*satire
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 03:20:12 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 04:24:21 PM by Gleb Gamow

Was that meeting meant to be serious? All I did was chuckle through the few minutes I could be bothered to watch. I loved how that guy was trying to escape from the chair too, uncomfortable thar boy!?

Just like with Leroy Fodor, there's not a lick of proof on the Internet depicting Marshall Long spelling Bitcoin, let alone mining it in 2009. That fuckin' Drone company Marshall's suppose to be involved with in Cleveland, OH, is owned by a high school classmate (probably not even a buddy) of his from Farmersville, TX, class of '07.

Marshall Long doesn't mention any colleges on his Linkedin page, whereas Leroy Fodor earned a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, OH.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/marshalllong

Yet, Mullick has no problem with embracing Marshall or Leroy. HAHAHA
sunerok

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 03:43:14 PM

all chat admins/support can do is cancel the withdraw, and you can try to get out in an altcoin thats 30 percent higher than any other exchange, and hope when you withdraw it, its not stuck. (but most of them are stuck)

the answer, if you want all of your funds, is court.

call silver law firm asap. give them your name n number. ive only lost 2.3btc, but theres a bunch of people in this, and its going to be a class action lawsuit, because im sure tens of thousands of dollars is at stake by dozens of us, if not hundreds of thousands by hundreds of us. since i was banned for asking about it in chat, im sure there are many more who are having the same problem and were banned as well.

silver law group has sued cryptsy before, and were very successful, and they can take care of this for us if we all stick together and get in this class action lawsuit.

a previous lawsuit against cryptsy/paul vernon by silver law group:
https://www.manatt.com/uploadedFiles/Content/4_News_and_Events/Newsletters/BankingLaw@manatt/2014-10-24%20--%20Cryptsy%20Complaint.pdf

looks like they got cryptsy to comply without having to litigate further:
http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=502014CA012896XXXXMB&begin_date=&end_date=

silver law group
http://silverlaw.com/
(800) 975-4345

_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:57:57 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3vmatj/i_am_marshall_long_im_asking_reddit_for_questions/cxpcwpu

jimbo123555

Marshall, with your repeated direct involvement with numerous scams (GAWminers, Mining Asic Technologies, Cryptsy) my question for you would be, how do you manage to keep convincing people you are trustworthy, an expert in every field, and not a scammer?

Jimbo forgot to mention Marshall Long's involvement with Mintsy and SFARDS: New Mining Chip Developed by SFARDS Becomes Most Efficient Chip Produced

Marshall Long is one fat cat!

"I'll just sit my fat ass on this here curb and wait for the next crypto scam to manifest itself so that I can attach myself to the endeavor affording me to jet-set the globe and experience fine foreign cuisine after spewing bullshit from a dais."
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:14:33 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 12:17:29 AM by Spoetnik

Marchall is one of those useless do nothing hanger on types who decided
that when Altcoins exploded he too deserved a professional executive CEO business man type title.

I watched as this shit exploded over night and it brought douche bags like this guy
who schooled the existing old timers in crypto with BUSINESS JARGON !
It repulsed me watching these dipshits strut around on a free for all stealing any Stock Market terms
they could manage to wedge into the crypto space.. they transformed the word SCAM into IPO
In the process convincing the crowd that showed up (kids buying doge coin) that it was legit.

How ? throw a few bucks spending money in kids pockets..
I warned the kids about their faggotry and how their shits coins would die..
They unanimously denied it and claimed i was wrong and a TROLL and FUD'ing  Roll Eyes
and over night they turned the Altcoin section into 4chan with bad insults or lame Meme's.
They are all gone now and i predicted to the damn DAY when Doge died ! (with graphs from Cryptsy)

it got so bad i started seeing Doge brats running around the whole entire internet
leaving comments anywhere they could with proclamations about how Doge will eclipse Bitcoin in market cap soon etc.
And so many more utterly ridiculous claims.. all of which turned out to be false.

Meanwhile the IPO + Cloning Juggernaut ramped up to a fever pitch.. a churning machine of digital shit.
Like DigiByte ..i asked the dev why he made a scrypt clone.. i was told i was a Troll Fud'ing because i asked then..
he sad because he has a "Professional" take on it.
Some mighty fucking Executive class cloning right there son ROFL

AND ALL of these fucking cunts proclaimed i was a TROLL and i was wrong when i was saying.. it would kill Crypto.
Coindesk even ran a News story claiming "Cloning coins was good, the more the better.."
and i argued endlessly with everyone !
..even BitJohn on countless occasion(s) who said and i quote "they bring in new users"

Uhhmm where are they now ? I told you they would get burned and leave..

Burned by guys like Mr. Executive C Class Professional Fucktard Marchall co-founder of Shitsy etc etc etc.
I reminded them this is not the stock market and your faggy terms do not apply here.. INVALID !

So they switched to various other names as i trashed them.. IPO -> ICO -> Crowd Funding -> Angel Investing ..
Once they noticed "Coin" was beaten to pulp (largely by me) Wink
They switched to a new "buzzzword".. "Block Chain" systems.. ohh jeez LOLOLOLLOLOL ROFLOLOL

FreeMarket vs. StockMarket ? One has laws and the other don't.. not comparable sorry.

So i wonder how faded that 45 thousand dollar Doge coin Nascar paint job looks these days ?

I will blow the first guy who can prove he was in the stands watching a Nascar race and seen the dog logo
whipping past him at 200 mph and thought.. oh fuck me i have to run home and Google dog face
then i think i will have to for some odd reason figure out what an altcoin is then i will go and get the Doge wallet
over the other 1,000's of coins including Bitcoin itself then invest in Doge LONG TERM.
If one guy did that i will suck his fucking cock DRY !

These idiots behind that didn't stop their either.. they got mad when they donated 10 grand in Doge coins
to the Olympic Jamaican bobsled team who took the coins spent it then finished LAST & forgot to thank them for the money LOL

And who defend all this ? JShock, BitJohn, BigVern, Mullick, Horus ..
Cryptsy posted messages on their main page Twitter feed in "Doge Speak" ..they loved it !
They will all pretend it didn't happen now of course  Roll Eyes

G R E E D
They will do or say anything to get your money then later ..go and side with Spoetnik ROFL
The guy they banned a 100 times for FUD'ing.. they now repeat what i said that they banned me on chat for before ahahahha
HIp 'o' crits to the highest scammy greedy fucking order.
They said.. but, but, it attract new users.. Ya the wrong kind.. Fodor's, Terrik's, JShock's, Marshal's, Garza's etc.
Not something we need "more" of  Roll Eyes

Cryptsy your full of shit and in serious trouble.
And their cheerleaders, Investard's and other misc Fodor's & Terrik's can blow me.
All of you killed crypto and made Bitcoin take an arrow to the knee.
Your Marshall sleazy Executive class antics and shenanigans are cancerous to crypto.
Anyone who values Bitcoin etc should want all these sleazy greedy losers out of here pronto !
Or go sign up at Cryptsy China ..because i doubt BigVern is coming back to the FBI waiting for him at the airport ROFL

DROWN RATS

but Spoetnik what ya gonna do ? Tell us we're all stupid again ?
Yup Wink
I'm always right.. everyone is stupid and i know everything.. deal with it !
Pick any point and challenge me..

EDIT:
Fixed some spelling mistakes..
and you bet your ass i misspelled Marchall on purpose the first time.. i seen it as i typed it LOL
He didn't earn having his name spelled properly.

FUD first & ask questions later™
jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 06:51:59 PM

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:26:58 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 09:30:48 PM by not.you

ZootAlures = Lurker (who has been there since the start pretty much)
The other one JudgeDredd is almost certainly a staffer lying.

Lurker has been there being a cheerleader through every problem Cryptsy ever had.
And knows crypto fairly well having been there so long.
And also likes to repeat certain phrases & expressions etc.

a couple comments have shown here last couple days about this and i was already watching. Wink
i won't say what because i don't want them to know how i figured it out LOL

i will say again though.. you're ass(s) will be nailed sooner or later.
Once it really starts to come down the finger pointing will start.
Cryptsy chat mods will be putting the blame on each other hard & fast..
when they get a knock on their door by the FBI.. or the Canadian counter part LOL

EDIT:
Thinking about doing some digging in old logs for Lurker  Cool

I am starting to suspect that they have chat bots doing propaganda and trying to manipulate people.
I saw two names in chat say this exact same thing (same spelling, same capitalization) within seconds of each other.  What are the odds?
"May I cancel requested Bitcoin payout?"
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 07:27:17 PM

LMAO Little China ref.

Funny about the stock market terms too Spoetnik. Instead of a Bull and a Bear alt coins have a Dog and a FatCat as the market indicators. They should have put the quote "If you ain't the Lead Dog the scenery never changes!" on that Logo with everyone buying in is now looking at the ass end of Crypto.

It is now, Know Your Customer "Is Leaving" And Markets Laundered by Cryptsy. It is strange how the price run up of BitCoin happened as these rules were implemented. You would think it would be the opposite and people want to get out of Crypto and sell BitCoin due to the new regulations. Do you think Cryptsy was Pumping with their Customers BitCoin? They know the percentages that can't be withdrawn under the new rules and have a perfect cover. They get their positions back as they buy them up only costing a fraction and now own more BitCoin while boosting the price. They can take the account that owns the customers BitCoin and put it back later while they sell out their own BitCoin to high positions of real orders that fill below. Is the percentage worth it though since you have to buy up orders in the way? Could that explain the Mixing address?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:13:26 PM

Marchall is one of those useless do nothing hanger on type who decided
that when Altcoins exploded he too deserved a professional executive CEO business man type title.

I watched as this shit exploded over night and it brought douche bags like this guy
who schooled the existing old timers in crypto with BUSINESS JARGON !
It repulsed me watching these dipshits strut around on a free for all stealing any Stock Market terms
they could manage to wedge into the crypto space.. they transformed the word SCAM into IPO
In the process convincing the crowd that showed up (kids buying doge coin) that it was legit.

How ? throw a few bucks spending money in kids pockets..
I warned the kids about their faggotry and how their shits coins would die..
They unanimously denied it and claimed i was wrong and a TROLL and FUD'ing  Roll Eyes
and over night they turned the Altcoin section into 4chan with ban insults or lame Meme's.
They are all gone now and i predicted to the damn DAY when Doge died ! (with graphs from Cryptsy)

it got so bad i started seeing Doge brats running around the whole entire internet
leaving comments anywhere they could with proclamations about how Doge will eclipse Bitcoin in market cap soon etc.
And so many more utterly ridiculous claims.. all of which turned out o be false.

Meanwhile the IPO + Cloning Juggernaut ramped up to a fever pitch.. a churning machine of digital shit.
Like DigiByte ..i asked the dev why he made a scrypt clone.. i was told i was a Troll Fud'ing because i asked then..
he sad because he has a "Professional" take on it.
Some mighty fucking Executive class cloning right there son ROFL

AND ALL of these fucking cunts proclaimed i was a TROLL and i was wrong saying it would kill Crypto.
Coindesk even ran a News story claiming "Cloning coins was good, the more the better.."
and i argued with everyone endlessly with everyone !
..even BitJohn on countless occasion(s) who said and i quote "they bring in new users"

Uhhmm where are they now ? I told you they would get burned and leave..

Burned by guys like Mr. Executive C Class Professional Fucktard Marchall co-founder of Shitsy etc etc etc.
I reminded them this is not the stock market and your faggy terms do not apply here.. INVALID !

So they switched to various other names as i trashed them.. IPO -> ICO -> Crowd Funding -> Angel Investing ..
Once they noticed "Coin" was beaten to pulp (largely by me) Wink
They switched to a new "buzzzword".. "Block Chain" systems.. ohh jeez LOLOLOLLOLOL ROFLOLOL

FreeMarket vs. StockMarket ? One has laws and the other don't.. not comparable sorry.

So i wonder how faded that 45 thousand dollar Doge coin Nascar paint job looks these days ?

I will blow the first guy who can prove he was in the stands watching a Nascar race and seen the dog logo
whipping past him at 200 mph and thought.. oh fuck me i have to run home and Google dog face
then i think i will have to for some odd reason figure out what an altcoin is then i will go and get the Doge wallet
over the other 1,000's of coins including Bitcoin itself then invest in Doge LONG TERM.
If one guy did that i will suck his fucking cock DRY !

These idiots behind that didn't stop their either.. they got mad when they donated 10 grand in Doge coins
to the Olympic Jamaican bobsled team who took the coins spent it then finished LAST & forgot to thank them for the money LOL

And who defend all this ? Jschock, BitJohn, BigVern, Mullick, Horus ..
Cryptsy posted messages on their main page Twitter feed in "Doge Speak" ..they loved it !
They will all pretend it didn't happen now of course  Roll Eyes

G R E E D
They will do or say anything to get your money then later go and side with Spoetnik ROFL
The guy they banned a 100 times for FUD'ing.. they now repeat what i said that they banned me on chat for before ahahahha
HIp 'o' crits to the highest scammy greedy fucking order.
They said.. but, but, it attract new users.. Ya the wrong kind.. Fodor's, Terrik's, JShock's, Marshal's, Garza's etc.
Not something we need "more" of  Roll Eyes

Cryptsy your full of shit and in serious trouble.
And their cheerleaders, Investard's and other misc Fodor's & Terrik's can blow me.
All of you killed crypto and made Bitcoin take an arrow to the knee.
Your Marshall sleazy Executive class antics and shenanigans are cancerous to crypto.
Anyone who values Bitcoin etc should want all these sleazy greedy losers out of here pronto !
Or go sign up at Cryptsy China ..because i doubt BigVern is coming back to the FBI waiting for him at the airport ROFL

DROWN RATS

but Spoetnik what ya gonna do ? Tell us we're all stupid again ?
Yup Wink
I'm always right.. everyone is stupid and i know everything.. deal with it !
Pick any point and challenge me..

I AM ONE PISSED OFF MOTHERFUCKER! First, Leroy Fodor started espousing the word 'espouse' after he read my posts espousing it, now you, too, are moving in on my territory tryin' to dole out blowjobs. Dude, Cryptsy ONLY has ~300K users, not quite enough dicks to satisfy both of us, ergo one of us MUST scale back our attempts, and like Helen Fodor I'm prayin' to Jehovah it's you... being Christmas and all.

You know damn well that a redneck can spot a Budweiser logo on a fly at 20,000 paces, thus fully capable of seeing a DOGE logo speeding past them at over 200 MPH not only from the cheap seats in the stands, but from the parking lot adjacent to theirs or some others tailgate with tears in the eyes from the aroma of BBQ brisket while even a Marshall Long-esque figure obscures their view, hence affording you to muster up blowjobs rightfully mine.

That said, never forget that I can out creative write prose more betterer than Leroy Fodor who minored in said prowess while earning his B.B.A. at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. HOHOHO, Merry Liar!
sunerok

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 09:27:00 PM

CRYPTSY IS BROKEN, DO NOT DEPOSIT *ANY* FUNDS THERE

all chat admins/support can do is cancel the withdraw, and you can try to get out in an altcoin thats 30 percent higher than any other exchange, and hope when you withdraw it, its not stuck. (but most of them are stuck)

it's very suspicious, they are banning people who ask about it in chat, they have put no notice on their site about this, while other notices come and go, and they have been sued before, and settled out of court immediately.

the answer, if you want all of your funds, is court/class action lawsuit.

call silver law firm asap. give them your name n number. ive only lost 2.3btc, but theres a bunch of people in this, and its going to be a class action lawsuit, because im sure tens of thousands of dollars is owed to dozens of us, if not hundreds of thousands of dollars, by hundreds of us. since i was banned for asking about it in chat, im sure there are many more who are having the same problem and were banned as well.

silver law group has sued cryptsy before, and were very successful, and they can take care of this for us if we all stick together and get in this class action lawsuit.

a previous lawsuit against cryptsy/paul vernon by silver law group:
https://www.manatt.com/uploadedFiles/Content/4_News_and_Events/Newsletters/BankingLaw@manatt/2014-10-24%20--%20Cryptsy%20Complaint.pdf

looks like they got cryptsy to comply without having to litigate further:
http://courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=502014CA012896XXXXMB&begin_date=&end_date=

silver law group
http://silverlaw.com/
(800) 975-4345

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 09:56:06 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2y98sa/let_it_rain_btc_finalhash_goin_balls_deep_in_tips/cp7t927

3xploit

first off... great comments really. Actually refreshing to hear somebody putting thought into their post. Appreciated.
So here is the cool thing. We have a deal with cryptsy so selling the coins is on a market maker fee and Betarigs is eating the cost of that super small fee. And then you will be able to push betarigs miners through mintsy and vice versa. So win win win. $1

Marshall Long (3exploit) must of lost on that deal considering Betarigs AND Mintsy are kaputski. HAHAHA

"Is 'win win win' the new 'Up! Up! Up!'?"

Ironically, the last heard from Bruce Wagner was on Marshall Long's Facebook page commenting on a pic of Roger Ver chillin' in Bangkok where Bruce now resides.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 10:46:56 PM

https://forum.solidworks.com/thread/51040

Marshall Long

hey guys,

i am trying to get into solidnetwork license manager stuff.  we are about to ramp up here. couple of questions.  first off.

1.     is it a good idea to redo the installations of the computers that i manually installed?
2.     i cannot add a server to my solidnetwork manager. it keeps saying the server is not found. my computer name at work is cowsrw83.colmet.local and the server name at my company is server1. if i could get some help that would be stellar. i have attached what i have been doing.

Re: solidnetwork license manager is being a punk
 Jeff Holliday
Level 7
Jeff Holliday Jan 4, 2012 8:24 AM (in response to Marshall Long)

1st answer - you do not need to do anythng to the existing installs except change the serial number.
2nd answer - If you have installed the network manager on the server, you should be good to go. We got a message on ours last week about "cannot verify the server address" (or omething like like that). It turns out that you need to activate the server license similiar to stand-alone seats. If you start the license manager program, there will be some dialog boxes - 1 will be for activating the license.

Marshall Long
Level 1
Marshall Long Jan 5, 2012 8:09 AM (in response to Jeff Holliday)

i guess i have not installed the client on my server. how do i go about doing that? i didnt know i needed a separate install. cant i just run it from my computer? i feel like that is what i have done in the pa

Jeff Holliday
Level 7
Jeff Holliday Jan 5, 2012 8:21 AM (in response to Marshall Long)

It may be able to be installed locally, but we have always installed it on the server which holds the vault. I agree with Alin - if on subscription, have your VAR provide the help you pay for in that subscription.

Alin Vargatu
Level 8
Alin Vargatu Jan 4, 2012 8:33 AM (in response to Marshall Long)
Marshall, are you on subscription? If so, it is a good idea to ask your VAR (I believe for installation issues they will help you even if you are not un subscription).
Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions
 Alin Vargatu
Level 8
Alin Vargatu Jan 5, 2012 8:49 AM (in response to Marshall Long)

Marshall, click HERE and HERE.

Marshall Long
Level 1
Marshall Long Jan 5, 2012 9:40 AM (in response to Alin Vargatu)

what is that? im not just going to click two links...

Alin Vargatu
Level 8
Alin Vargatu Jan 5, 2012 10:20 AM (in response to Marshall Long)
Marshall Long wrote:

what is that? im not just going to click two links...

Sorry, but this is too funny.

Do you just want to learn how to do the job without reading anything yourself???
If that is the case, seriously, just call your VAR and they might be willing to do the whole installation for you remotely.

Marshall Long
Level 1
Marshall Long Jan 5, 2012 10:31 AM (in response to Alin Vargatu)

lol...yea i wasnt sure what to expect by just clicking two random links. my apologies HAHAHA!

ill check them out later today.  im deeply engrossed in writing some api stuff. thanks for all the help and i will be sure to keep you guys posted.

HAHAHA

I didn't know what to expect when you guys offered up a solution to my problem.

HAHAHA

Ever since I discovered Bitcoin in 2009 I've never been the same.

HAHAHA

I mean I espouse Bitcoin all over the Internet since I first discovered it and joined BitcoinTalk, the ONLY forum currently on the Web.

HAHAHA

One day, I hope to have the largest bitcoin mining farm in all of North America to compete with the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines owned and operated by Leroy "HAHAHA" Fodor, albeit mine won't come complete with solar powered like his because my overall energy cost will be virtually zero.

HAHAHA

Gotta go now recalling what Jimmy Buffett once said: It's always buffet time somewhere.

HAHAHA
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: