Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:05:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006443 times)
wonderloops

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:05:05 AM

Any updates?
Is anyone able to withdraw anything else besides BTC?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:49:52 AM

CRYPTSY TECH SUPPORT ?

Terrik & Cyberpinoy are lying scamming thieves and i can't wait to see them in jail.

rdebourbon414: my big issue is the lack of visibility and information from cryptsy on these issues. everything is heresay and by proxy!

Terrik: @cyberpinoy:I suggest not answering that..

cyberpinoy: @rdebourbon414: it helps for them to know everything that is broken so they can correct it all. It wont collapse if it gets fixed

Selin366: @cyberpinoy:no, exchange is NOT a bank with fractional reserve schem, no trolls can cause any troulble to conscientious exchange, 

cyberpinoy: @jogesh651:No stop believeing everything you read on Bitcoincraptalk

rdebourbon414: @Terrik:thus reinforcing the "by proxy" / unofficialness of it all.

jogesh651: i think its a fact that volume is shrinking drastically

WhaleFail: Yes stop reading highly probable scenerios, but believe ppl whom want you to lose on arbs @ 30% lolz

rdebourbon414: @jogesh651:that's a by product of people not being able to withdraw / arb

jogesh651: they withdraw in something else

cyberpinoy: @Selin366: Yes they do have a fractional reserve that can be accessed, not all the funds are avail;able all the time for security IRONICALLY So we DONT get goxxed. Trolls can and did cause a lot fo trouble no matter if you would like to admit it or not. understadn whats going on and yu will understand this completely

WhaleFail: vol shrunk 6 mos ago

Terrik: @WhaleFail:I have been telling people not to buy doge and panic..

hnhyh0505806: @Selin366: Has remained at a withdrawal window

WhaleFail: as soon as you arb out, you have no legal recourse at all..and if your not verified.. well .. your sol in any case.

Coinbuster: kikirikiee it was 06:16AM

Terrik: @WhaleFail:I mean seriously.. I don't know what else more to say.. I tell people cryptsy is going to get fixed, and to stop spreading fud.. but people just want to panic, and speculate doomsday scenarios.. I'm actually pretty burnt out defending cryptsy.. I wish paul would just tell everyone what's going on

rdebourbon414: @cyberpinoy:I'm trying to understand what's going on, but nothing is official so nothing can be trusted.. At this stage, all I want is my money so I can be certain that I have not been goxxed. At some point in the future, after the issues have been resolved to my satisfaction and I feel it is safe to do so I'll happily redeposit.

hnhyh0505806: Other COINS withdrawal no problem, but don't get confirm email

hnhyh0505806: This is a ghost, or normal in the morning

Eddie13: click the resend button

Terrik: @WhaleFail:I've withdrew from chat alot lately.. simply because I don't like being attacked relentlessly when I'm here..

hnhyh0505806: Click the resend it would be useless

Selin366: @cyberpinoy: not trolls lead to such situation but fractional reserve scheme and pump of btc, % fee on withdraw and losing alt volumes, peolpe just start to withdraw more than deposited for objective reason, no trolls were when it started in september

rdebourbon414: and it doesn't help that there are two very different sides to the argument, with neither having any viable proof to their argument.. the only current evidence to act on is the inability to withdraw.

GreatDane: @Selin366:Hi!

cyberpinoy: @Selin366:yes they did, they escalated a bad situation and caused most fo the panic that secured the bad situation. their lies their opinion, and the real funny thing is 2 of the biggest idiots there are real criminals one who actually did steal money from people, understand the childish mentality of the peoles words your reading and trusting.

Selin366: @cyberpinoy:cant understand why you keep defend statement that cryptsy is innocent and have right to not resolve that problem for at least 3 mounths already

Terrik: Anyone got a hangout going? kinda tired of typing.. Smiley

cyberpinoy: @Selin366: this situation was started whena few people were to stupid to upgrade their teir and decided to start throwning accusations around, then a few people who do not even trade here joined in and added their 2 cents, 2 people I may remind you spend their daily life ruining anything and everything they do not deem up to par in their diluted minds.

Eddie13: forkin neigbors horses got out n tramplin round my yard piissiin off my doges again

Pfeffer: @Selin366:are you lost in time ?

cyberpinoy: @Selin366: Becasue as of right now, altho not perfect, this problem IS NOTY all their fault,

rdebourbon414: @cyberpinoy:just because 1 protaginist in an argument is bad, that does not automatically prove the other party is good/innocent.

cyberpinoy: @Terrik: I know right PHEW

cyberpinoy: @Terrik: I keep saying the same things over and over, to the same trolls form crapcointalk with new usernames everyday.

WhaleFail: funny how ppl now see shytcointalk for what it really is, I been saying his for 10 months about that sespool of scams

WhaleFail: this^

Terrik: I'm here if anyone wants to talk.. I'll letcha know what I know..

Terrik: https://talkgadget.google.com/hangouts/_/pnymkbiwf6vvmn3yp7mhzlrua4a?hl=en-GB&authuser=0

cyberpinoy: @rdebourbon414: it was not just 1 person it was a team effort, a very well known team that does it all over that forum. you think those guys give a crap about you or your l,osses, they dont even trade here, they dont care about your losses they dont care about you, they just enjoy laughing at each others posts, pullijng rediculous memes out fo thier arse, and just causing a genral commotion,

Terrik: @WhaleFail:I've stuck with NET.. I like it..  and I like the people involved with it.. I told to most of them frequently and work on projects with them, and just hang out..   it's more of a community.. and who knows, there's always the chance something big could happen with any of these coins..

Pfeffer: @cyberpinoy:+100

WhaleFail: Implosions what happens when scammer sscam the conmen, and the opertunists  'opertune' them both.. lolz.. Its truely a free comedy show , the alt coin sceen in its entirety.

Coinbuster: woow.... this site lags....

Eddie13: this cryptsy situation is F'd any way you look at it, if you think this is no big deal an no ones fault there is something wrong in your head

rdebourbon414: @cyberpinoy:that may well be true, and I got into this situation completely blind. I was not aware of the withdrawal issue until I tried to withdraw my funds a few days back. Then I was introduced to the thread & others having same issue. I don't care for the politics between the 2 sides, all I want is my money. I asked for the withdrawal for a reason and I need it fulfilled.

GreenLion: @Coinbuster: lag is a lil bad now...

Terrik: alrighty, I'm going to get back to trading what little volume I can trade.. Smiley

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:59:34 AM

Two scammers tell them how it is on Cryptsy Chat about this topic on "Crapcointalk" as Fodor puts it..
These two arb'ing between Cryptsy China & Cryptsy USA have some nerve !
Lying predators capitalizing financially on Cryptsy's users misery.. while stroking each others rep's ROFL

rdebourbon414: As a programmer I do not understand why it seems impossible to transfer funds from cold storage to the hot wallet to meet the withdrawal demand. That is all that is needed to resolve the issue for everyone.

cyberpinoy: @rdebourbon414: We all need our withdraws, No doubt, but crap happens they are havfing problems that form what can see and proven yesterday they are doing thei best to resolve with whatever means they can on thier part, each person who works for cryptsy has different rights and different capabilities, not all of them even have the power to "solve" this for us

GreenLion: @Terrik: myself as well.

GreenLion: Go Net.

Terrik: was nice chatting with ya'll.. but I need to get some stuff done..

rdebourbon414: @cyberpinoy:as a service provider, I would have expected this severity 1 issue to warrant getting all hands on deck at the same time.

Selin366: @cyberpinoy:Owner should be able to resolve anything

Selin366: @cyberpinoy:we blame only him

rdebourbon414: @cyberpinoy:deposits & withdrawals are the lifeblood of an exchange. when either stops working you ring the alarm bells and get the big guns in to fix it ASAP.. I've seen people waiting 11days for withdrawals. 11days downtime on a sev 1 is simply unacceptable in any circumstance. If it would help I'd rather they took everything down for 48hrs and fixed it all at once.

Eddie13: test

rdebourbon414: @Eddie13:test back

Eddie13: did cryptsy just go down for a bit?

newservicenetwork: Hi All

Selin366: yeh

rdebourbon414: anyway I'm outta here. I have an Xmas party to go to which will hopefully put a smile on my dial

Selin366: proly that "magical" tech hour started?

cyberpinoy: @rdebourbon414: it is not as simple as that, as a service provider who has executive members all over the world I understand how sometimes you can not get all hands in at the same time

jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:02:54 PM

Gleb and Spoetnik, any chance you guys could take your discussion to another thread. The stuff you guys are posting lately seems loosely connected at best and is making this thread extremely difficult to follow.

I don't see you contributing any information of any value here.  Here's some advice for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuPQxr0dgQY
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:04:57 PM

Alright so we have been doing some testing my end, my pool decided to dump some coins into Cryptsy, a small amount, measly in comparison to some losses on here. A total of 0.04700000 BTC, but its still money, upon trying to withdraw the coins back into our own wallet, the transaction has not processed, and is stuck at pending.

They have not actually sent the coins because there is absolutely no transaction on the blockchain so its some kind of "internal pending" this is mtgox all over again I assume.

Currency   Send to Address                                               Amount                  Conf   Request Date
BitCoin   1Kzj6YYSQqbLLg3gMwMiugwWiyu7QtZksi   0.04700000 BTC   Yes   2015-12-16 13:35:10
Pending
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:06:42 PM

Gleb and Spoetnik, any chance you guys could take your discussion to another thread. The stuff you guys are posting lately seems loosely connected at best and is making this thread extremely difficult to follow.

I don't see you contributing any information of any value here.  Here's some advice for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuPQxr0dgQY

Congrats you just earned some RED buddy.. or should i say Terrik or Pinoy ?
I will not keep answering back to the same accusations.
A summary of the situation keeps getting posted here..
But many people keep posting so it gets bumped away.

Your trolling will not be tolerated.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:13:19 PM

Summary ?

Well it would be hard to say.. it's a large mess.
Cryptsy has blamed everyone and everything under the sun for their problems.
Now we have a flood of sleazy assholes trying to ARB coins over at Cryptsy
with Cryptsy staff and the back stabbing pieces of shit blaming Trolls for causing a panic.
NOPE.
What we have is pricks trying to make money off the situation.
those two assholes i just quoted are convicted scammers.
One of them Leroy Fodor told me last night his friend was waiting for a 75 BTC withdrawal.
His friend is himself or Terrik !
Both of whom admitted they -ARE- Arb'ing coins from Cryptsy USA to Cryptsy China !
SO -THEY- are the withdrawal traffic !
AND all the other guys joining in with them like vultures ..blaming trolls for their ARB'ing !

See the 90 page Stakeminers scam topic to see who they hell these 2 scammers are !

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:25:20 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 01:06:19 PM by Spoetnik

Another piece of shit asshole at Poloniex..

Check this out guys.

Polo is run by retards.

So.. EXPECT problems if you go over there !

EDIT: SweetJohnDee Your e a NAZI  Kiss
This was the kid with the shiny little badge who went on arguing with me before about how Crypto+Polo is doing great etc.
During that convo before i had to tell him who BitJohn was.. awww cute little noob ..how adorable ROFL

EDIT2: It got interesting fast when Terrik showed up ..lying ROFL
Please note guys i D-DO- have a log of Leroy Fodor admitting that Terrik was arb'ing over there
and denying it in the Polo log right after i got banned mentioned below..
He just got caught lying.. he says below "I made a trade for 0.30 "
But Fodor admitted 75 BTC other day on IRC AHHAHAH

Guess where Terrik heard about the Chinese exchange ? This topic ? what ?? say it ain't so LOL
Hi Terrik.. hows you Nazi mod bum buddy sucking up to you SweetNOOBDee ?

WhaleOrNot: Guess who vern is in this clip! https://youtu.be/s_hFTR6qyEo
WhaleOrNot: lol
midtfn708: sell bitshares buy eth
Joshs1r: midtfn708, yep
pinkman12345: It only takes 1 person to eat the factom wall and then theres barely any available. Dont miss out
pinkman12345: Factom and eth touted as market leaders in the alt world
Spoetnik: WhaleOrNot, go tell Leroy Fodor & Michael Wilterdink to quit spewing lies on Cryptsy !
pinkman12345: Wont stay this low for long
Spoetnik: they are fueling the fire for a profit !
Spoetnik: i have an IRC log of them admitting it too
SweetJohnDee: Spoetnik, Let's not be messaging to other sites through here please
Spoetnik: oh yeah ? new rule ?
SweetJohnDee: Spoetnik, They have a box. No, old rule.
SweetJohnDee: Spoetnik, Yea
Spoetnik: never heard of that one..
Spoetnik: are these on page somewhere ?
SweetJohnDee: Spoetnik, It's kind of intuitive
WhaleOrNot: Spoetnik, I dont even know who they are, but they sure have scammer names.
Spoetnik: uhh intuitive ?
Spoetnik: Whale i assumed that was you with Whale in yoru name
SweetJohnDee: Spoetnik, Yea
Spoetnik: johndoe gimme a break man seriously..
SweetJohnDee: Spoetnik, I am
WhaleOrNot: I like them as much as I like you, and your both on oposing sides. heh ohhh the multi-dimentional crazyness!
Spoetnik: by the way i was done but yoru -modding0- has been going on fo rages..
Clockwork: Time to buy ETH
Spoetnik: WhaleOrNot, we need to see the ruules first i donpt know ifi am allowed to reply back Wink
SweetJohnDee: Spoetnik, I didn't do you anyway, i treated you fairly like I do everyone. let's not rehash this yet again please
Spoetnik: dude i made 1 damn comment
Spoetnik: like jeezuz
SweetJohnDee: Spoetnik, They have a box over there. That would be an appropriate venue
kovasharkosh: how can you find a referral link?
trickyriky: same old troll box, will anybody ever learn lol
Spoetnik: ya so what..
SweetJohnDee: trickyriky, We are consistent Smiley
WhaleOrNot: SJD thats his MO.. I mean if you wanna take the time to figure that out.. w/e Free comedy show for me.
Spoetnik: ya nazi rule over here nothing new
SweetJohnDee: WhaleOrNot, I know
trickyriky: SweetJohnDee, you already know my outlook dude Sad
JustAName: Silk just released another whitepaper...a anme I havent heard in a long while...
JustAName: -name
kovasharkosh: how can you find a referral link?
WhaleOrNot: and I can say that.. ive been banned for 2000+ hours before. lolz I earned that
Banhammer: Spoetnik banned for 48 hr 0 min by SweetJohnDee.

SweetJohnDee: Spoetnik, Please don't call me or other Mods Nazis or other foul names anymore
1TRADEDAY: SweetJohnDee, may I have the link to request a coin to be added?
Joshs1r: SweetJohnDee, is ban, for chat or from trade as well? :O
SweetJohnDee: Just chat
trickyriky: silenced for voicing thier opinion Sad we are entitled to opinions you dont have to like them, stop creating our opinions lol
Joshs1r: word
SeanCoinnery: shorts, Jabbawa, you're welcome
SweetJohnDee: 1TRADEDAY, You can request COINS to be added to trading at https://poloniex.com/coinRequest. Fill that out there and it will be reviewed.
1TRADEDAY: SweetJohnDee, thanks buddy
trickyriky: before i get banned can i at least request a time limit where i come back when somebody else has a badge lol
SweetJohnDee: trickyriky, Nope. He was banned for rehashing a and arguing and calling me and the other Mods Nazis
SweetJohnDee: trickyriky, I haven't banned you in forever.
SweetJohnDee: trickyriky, So, what do yu mean?
qubix: kovasharkosh, there are no referral links here
trickyriky: SweetJohnDee, dude if the cap fits and all that, i accept name calling is not on, but people react to what is presented before them
SweetJohnDee: trickyriky, When people do it every time they come in, well..
SweetJohnDee: trickyriky, The cap doesn't fit
trickyriky: maybe people are sick of being moderated, due to badges feeling left out of the convos and are acting out, maybe :/
kovasharkosh: qubix, thnkx
qubix: kovasharkosh, you're welcome
Clockwork: The death of han solo
SweetJohnDee: trickyriky, We have guidelines. Nothing has changed
trickyriky: guidelines, not rules nor laws, guidelines for duty free = 20 packs of backy each, i still get away with 120 Wink
qubix: trickyriky, because you're tricky? Smiley
bwstacker: qubix, lol
trickyriky: qubix, i understand language better than most mate Smiley
SeanCoinnery: All Quiet On The ETH Front...
trickyriky: im wounded with clam, dont even get me started on eth lol

Terrik: How's it going polo?
SeanCoinnery: trickyriky, lol, off to the races then
trickyriky: SeanCoinnery, something like that haha
SweetJohnDee: GOod, and you? Terrik,
finger: Crypsy psychiatric hospital Cheesy
SweetJohnDee: POLO TIP: Guidelines? Support? Please refer to the FAQ and CONTACT US at the bottom for our guidelines and how to address support issues.
bwstacker: finger, lol
futuret23: who can destroy the ETH buy wall
finger: Terrik, how china offshore biz going?
1TRADEDAY: SweetJohnDee, Does polo take BTC incentive to adding a coin or is it purely based on volume/features of a coin
SeanCoinnery: futuret23, and it's gone!
bitcoinvgo: wow
smackii: I think i sold too early :3
SweetJohnDee: 1TRADEDAY, We don't take anything to list a coin. i don't know the exact criteria. I don't make those decisions
SweetJohnDee: But, we do not accept payment of any kind on that
futuret23: who is selling all the ETH
futuret23: ETH dumping time
1TRADEDAY: SweetJohnDee, thanks for the response
smackii: We know. Calm down.
TenaciousC: ETH crash incomming
Terrik: finger, talking about bitebi9? I don't think they're live yet.. looking forward to an altcoin exchange in china though.. should be interesting
TenaciousC: so sad... Sad
Terrik: SweetJohnDee, not bad.. just checking out some trades..
SweetJohnDee: 1TRADEDAY, You're welcome Smiley
SweetJohnDee: Terrik, Smiley
finger: sec

nonquon: ETH crashes come and go
TenaciousC: shenanigans in ETH... whale is *bleep*ing around
qubix: Terrik, bitebi9 is live. i even saw you there on the trollbox yesterday Smiley
weasel: TenaciousC, whales have blow holes
nonquon: When comparing ETH to USDT it holds its own
futuret23: Look at the price of CLAM
Terrik: qubix, yea.. I was over there chatting.. I made a trade for 0.30 and was the top trader for the day.. so I'm not exactly sure I'd call that "live"
futuret23: CLAM is double the price of ETH
nonquon: I will admit CLAM is doing big things
qubix: Terrik, ah, okay... i'm thinking at the deverlopers level Smiley if something is on the net it is live for me...

Terrik: qubix, hmmm.. not sure.. probably an oversight I would imagine.. I know paul registed the domain, but I think he intends to hand it over to them when finished
feeler: jagenfury, that will happen imo
SatSnatcher: they should not be holding off fixing cryptsy to get bitebi done first
Terrik: don't quote me on that, just speculating there.. I have no idea the actual contractual agreemet
Terrik: agreement
Terrik: your guess is as good as mine on that one..
finger: i trade-selling some *bleep*coin topia banned and inside is 3k sat
qubix: Terrik, sure.
Terrik: finger, I get banned over there all the time.. was it Hex?
SweetJohnDee: jagenfury, You're one of us now. You dream trading. Ahhhhh!
SweetJohnDee: Cheesy
finger: maybe xpy will go da mo0n & withdrawals by a miracle start next year? who knows ...
WhaleOrNot: Can you log in there with .com login info?
jagenfury: feeler, haha....dunno...only time can tell. the dream i had even showed me how many BTC i will make from it. only single digit. not double digit. sighhhhhhh
qubix: jagenfury, haha, i had a similar dream re DGB Smiley
SweetJohnDee: WhaleOrNot, You mean your login address/email?
finger: Terrik, You are wery go0d informed, so dont play a fo0l with me - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWT87KlWwAUfL9z.png
SweetJohnDee: Oh I thought you meant here sorry
SweetJohnDee: WhaleOrNot,
SweetJohnDee: Smiley
WhaleOrNot: SweetJohnDee, no worries.. is a topic for anothe rplace.. heh
marking@poloniex: qubix has awarded jagenfury 10 marks (for dreaming about DGB)
feeler: jagenfury, qubix, jagenfury, time to buy some more then. 1000 is bound to happen
SweetJohnDee: WhaleOrNot, All good. That's a little different. he was trying to send messages there via this box. But, all good either way
qubix: feeler, absolutely!
Terrik: finger, ha ya.. he's really in andromeda right now.. Smiley
pinkman12345: Fct just going higher and higher
qubix: /me /tiny is waiting for SJCX to go higher as well...
Terrik: finger, you sure do have alot of snippets of my chatting..
jagenfury: feeler, qubix, anyway, from the dream...it wasn't a slow climb to 1000SAT. it just...shot straight up...and i was...really shocked.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:24:40 PM

Testimony from another satisfied customer = Bitbeaner

Note:
After being "fingered" on Poloniex-Chat about Crypsty-China Terrik ran back to Cryptsy-Chat  Roll Eyes

Below chat log is from CRYPTSY

Bitbeaner: @Terrik:it's part of my daily ritual now..I get a cup of hot coffee in the morning and open the the BCT thread and have some good laughs

Terrik: @Bitbeaner:eh.. it's awful.. I really looked into that thread for a couple weeks to see what it was all about.. and it's an awful place..

Bitbeaner: @Terrik:you just have to take it for what it is..great entertainment!

Bitbeaner: @skul1220:no, I think Cryptsy is getting ready to go full MtGox shortly....LOL

Selin366: @combinator:oни жe cмoтpя тeбe пpямo в ник гoвopят, чтo пoнятия нe имeют пoчeмy вывoд нe paбoтaeт Smiley вoт вce нecкoлькo мecяцeв ни paзy нe пoинтepecoвaлиcь

skul1220: @Bitbeaner: thats ok the will probably donate the coins Tis the season

skul1220: any wallets working?

mill0602: Orb and Med are the only 2 I have found so far

Bitbeaner: @skul1220:hopefully some children in China have a great Christmas with the proceeds ;-)

Sprite160: @skul1220: ZRC

BullionBob: well i made a pot of coffee and forgot to put the pot in place..what a mess

Selin366: @combinator:a ceйчac вы oт кyдa дeньги нa кpиптy бepeтe ? Smiley

B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633
Merit: 500

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 01:37:38 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 01:54:20 PM by B-MoneyXcan

Spoetnik = One foolish Canadian

Trust: -16: -4 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

His Troll History

http://www.polonibox.com/?username=Spoetnik&page=1

He seems chemically imbalanced

For the noobs in this money game.
Never trust a shithead (cokehead) .

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:22:56 PM

Note:
After being "fingered" on Poloniex-Chat about Crypsty-China Terrik ran back to Cryptsy-Chat  Roll Eyes

Bitbeaner: @Terrik:it's part of my daily ritual now..I get a cup of hot coffee in the morning and open the the BCT thread and have some good laughs

Terrik: @Bitbeaner:eh.. it's awful.. I really looked into that thread for a couple weeks to see what it was all about.. and it's an awful place..

Bitbeaner: @Terrik:you just have to take it for what it is..great entertainment!

Bitbeaner: @skul1220:no, I think Cryptsy is getting ready to go full MtGox shortly....LOL

Selin366: @combinator:oни жe cмoтpя тeбe пpямo в ник гoвopят, чтo пoнятия нe имeют пoчeмy вывoд нe paбoтaeт Smiley вoт вce нecкoлькo мecяцeв ни paзy нe пoинтepecoвaлиcь

skul1220: @Bitbeaner: thats ok the will probably donate the coins Tis the season

Bitbeaner: @skul1220:hopefully some children in China have a great Christmas with the proceeds ;-)

BullionBob: well i made a pot of coffee and forgot to put the pot in place..what a mess

It's ironic actually.  They joke about cryptsy going full mt gox and then someone asks which wallets are working and it's only a couple of obscure coins.  No they're not like mt gox at all, you just can't get your coins out.  Totally different.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:40:18 PM

Spoetnik = One foolish Canadian

Trust: -16: -4 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

His Troll History

http://www.polonibox.com/?username=Spoetnik&page=1

He seems chemically imbalanced

For the noobs in this money game.
Never trust a shithead (cokehead) .

Im not a coder, but would be happy to lead a team longterm which includes helping to implement any future ideas which include features and services for this coin.

But first we need to direct the discussion to making this decision with what presstab has offered.

It takes a bit of experience to be the leader of a coin .... have you?

Yes experience is key.

I have 18 years of real world business experience, marketing, promotion and management.
Which includes the Music Industry, Retail and Food Service.
And later this year will be opening a retail BTC exchange in Canada

Any coin needs a realistic longterm plan. The features are one thing, but mass adoption is key for the longterm survival.
Im simply offering the skills i know im strong at. I've worked in crypto for over a year and earn a paycheck in btc.

I like the idea of converting to an asset but how much interest from the community would there be for such. Would have to pay out dividends of some sort to really make it probably.

I'm curious to learnt more about this BTC exchange you opened up in Canada.
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:44:46 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 07:56:38 PM by cyberpinoy

Is Leory Fodor controlling Cryptsy now?

I think both of them are proceeding towards same direction and that is "SCAM".

What do think Gleb?

WOW are you serious, Like Bruno and Spoetnik you have some real nerve sir.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1292553.0

Vod, please don't ruin my trust. I will not get selected by any signature campaigns. Vod please leave a neutral feedback please. I'll try to remain to be a sincere member in this forum. I promise. Cry

Please have some faith in me!

Bro, please convince Vod to remove his negative trust. I'll pay you 50% of my share from signature campaign. Please listen to me! I'm not a typical scammer. This was just another foolish mistake.

Please don't post here unnecessarily to increase your post count. I already appealed a thousand times, I won't do the same mistake twice.

There's a saying, "To Err is Human". I think this sentence has a meaning and I have done that error which I want to rectify. So please please please consider my trust. I swear I won't do the same mistake again.

Do you guys have some kind of association for the mentally disabled and intelligently challenged individuals? how and why is it you guys all run in packs. Are you like magnets for each other or something.

It is just amazing and shows why we can not get more professional individuals involved in Crypto. As a group all you guys are some of the most unethical, scamming lying, embellishing thieves, who cost people and members of this community more in losses than most scams out there.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 07:51:47 PM

Yeah I'm with you on this one... Leroy Fodor can't add a few numbers and runs around claiming that he has 128 BTC of investments while the real number is somewhere around 50. How in the world could he possibly do anything at Cryptsy other than troll the trollbox.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:56:34 PM

Note:

It's ironic actually.  They joke about cryptsy going full mt gox and then someone asks which wallets are working and it's only a couple of obscure coins.  No they're not like mt gox at all, you just can't get your coins out.  Totally different.

Sans catchin' thier breaths, Fondle & Wrinkledick espoused how two scammy trolls contributed to The Fall and Fall of Cryptsy.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:01:53 PM

Is Leory Fodor controlling Cryptsy now?

I think both of them are proceeding towards same direction and that is "SCAM".

What do think Gleb?

Vod, please don't ruin my trust. I will not get selected by any signature campaigns. Vod please leave a neutral feedback please. I'll try to remain to be a sincere member in this forum. I promise. Cry

Please have some faith in me!

Bro, please convince Vod to remove his negative trust. I'll pay you 50% of my share from signature campaign. Please listen to me! I'm not a typical scammer. This was just another foolish mistake.

Please don't post here unnecessarily to increase your post count. I already appealed a thousand times, I won't do the same mistake twice.

There's a saying, "To Err is Human". I think this sentence has a meaning and I have done that error which I want to rectify. So please please please consider my trust. I swear I won't do the same mistake again.

Do you guys have some kind of association for the mentally disabled and intelligently challenged individuals? how and why is it you guys all run in packs. Are you like magnets for each other or something.

It is just amazing and shows why we can not get more professional individuals involved in Crypto. As a group all you guys are some of the most unethical, scamming lying, embellishing thieves, who cost people and members of this community more in losses than most scams out there.

was just wondering what your beef is with leroy

Ask him specifics about his history/timeline of involvement with Bitcoin, and prepare to have your head spin.

Here's some more, Terrik:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html#msg706

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/?p=2547

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

FODOR'S TIMELINE:

15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM: I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012 complete with solar panels, but lost it to a fire. THEN, we had another fire that destroyed our three other businesses and home. With no help from the rich bitcoiners, we rebuilt, and look at me now.

December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM: I got started in June, 2014, directly after selling off my Forex commodity portfolio of which funds I didn't touch, then ~6 weeks later I was begging for a loan on BitcoinTalk so that me and family could get back to "Merica".

Aug 3, 2015 11:44 PM: We started with 6950 rigs in 2011. In 2009 a business man introduced me to Bitcoin so I investigated it.

Obviously, Leroy Fodor is a cancer to the cryptocurrency community, and ALL those who remain attached to him are retards just like his wife for sticking with his ass after all them years seeing him lie his motherfuckin' ass off every time he opens his mouth or logs onto the Internet.

Even BitJohn can see through Leroy Fodor's lies. Okay, maybe not BitJohn, but surely the detective, Horus the Basking in the Sun Hobo,  can surely see through all of Leroy's lies.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 08:08:35 PM

Bruno seriously you are a true cancer to crypto and anything good for it, I am not a scammer, I have done nothing but provide a good service that pays people weekly and I work hard for the people who trust me.

you start a scam thread againt me, and yet help a true scammer in starting a new account and continue to scam people. Are you frickin serious.

here is the scammer

And here is bruno helping him get a new account so he can farther scam people and avoid the negative trust he deservingly has received.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1293917.0

Why is everyone tagging me negative when Vod has already tagged me as a scammer? What is the need for it? Will it look deep red or what?  Angry Angry

I request shorena and EcuaMobi to remove their negative trust rating as your trusts have nothing to do with getting a negative trust. Vod gave it first. So what is the need for giving it again?

Please stop these trolls and let me lead a peaceful life. Vod will make it neutral if I sincerely act towards the community so please remove your negative ratings @shorena and @EcuaMobi.

Name:   Magnesium Coin
Activity:   70
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   October 13, 2015, 04:24:56 PM
Last Active:   Today at 01:19:30 AM

It's not like your account is aged making the task of creating a new one an impractical matter.

It's not like your account is aged making the task of creating a new one an impractical matter.

My account is not aged!? Cry   From October 13, 2015, 04:24:56 PM to December 18, 2015, 07:23:22 AM!!

That's exactly what I said. Your account is not that old, ergo (means therefore) you should simply create a new user account and nobody would be the wiser (means nobody will have clue) that you're affiliated with a scarred account (read: scam) providing, that is, you don't tell them/us.

this is the guy we want to listen to seriously? WOW you never cease to amaze me bruno, I mean how low can a person really be?

Don't you hate that I dont have to make any fonts HUGE to attract peoples attention, I dont need to color thing, I just have to copy and paste your past and present experiences mostly right here in this forum, that shows Your just a blatent scamming troll a proven liar and thief.

We can only imagine how bad it really is outside of this forum.

You say you do this to help and offer a service to this community by calling out scammers yet help one so he can steal someone elses account and scam them to.

You know bruno I really do feel sorry for you man, I hope you have a Merry Christmas bro, maybe someone will get you some free psychologist appointments, cause man you really do need them.

Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:16:58 PM

6950 rigs in 2011? Sure..  Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:23:10 PM

That's what Leroy Fodor said, me quoting his exact words, and he wants you to trust him. HAHAHA
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 08:24:18 PM

Yep I did actually, the 6950s and 6970 were pushed and released in December 15 2010, we got them in 2011.

Codenamed Cayman, the Radeon HD 6900 series was expected to be released on November 12, 2010. These release dates were pushed further back and Cayman was released on December 15, 2010. Products include Radeon HD 6950 and Radeon HD 6970.

Radeon HD 6000 Series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radeon_HD_6000_Series

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: