Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006435 times)
SimonFR

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:13:34 PM

As of today, how to leave cryptsy ?
I know BTC withdraw doesn't work...

Doge work, but you lost about 35%

Ok. This is the best option ?

I got mine off of there using ETH, but that was last month.  Buy a tiny amount and see if you can withdraw it.

Yes I could do that but the fees each time of testing...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:33:37 PM

They just silently banned me from the chat because I was suggesting a newbie to stay away from there. God, some people is still depositing, we should make something....

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:34:02 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 03:44:26 PM by Gleb Gamow

6950 rigs in 2011? Sure..  Roll Eyes

Yep I did actually, the 6950s and 6970 were pushed and released in December 15 2010, we got them in 2011.

Codenamed Cayman, the Radeon HD 6900 series was expected to be released on November 12, 2010. These release dates were pushed further back and Cayman was released on December 15, 2010. Products include Radeon HD 6950 and Radeon HD 6970.

Radeon HD 6000 Series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radeon_HD_6000_Series

cyberpinoy is trying to rewrite history. I tried looking for those posts where he admitted being a noob in 2014 and they're gone... almost. Damn internet, remembers inconvenient details.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

We started with 6950 rigs in 2011 added the pisonet cafe as a way to supplement the mining rigs, as they were set up to CPUMine all day while they were on we figured why not a little extra is a little extra right. We started THAT cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything, we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, and began buying other miners, started with usb miners moved to rockminers then to dragon and blizzard miners. We then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

https://archive.is/FrhEC#selection-1281.1-1281.33

I am a very new person to mining...

(June 1, 2014)

June 1, 2014, the day Leroy "I am a very honest person" Fodor first registered on this forum, he posted the following which he later deleted after I first quoted it on my scam thread about his lyin' piece of shit ass, then declared that he never deleted any posts, whereupon I went on to quote over three dozen posts he deleted that I was able to revived from the Internet: https://archive.is/FrhEC#selection-1275.256-1281.34

Again, this is just a snippet of lies that Leroy Fodor has been caught espousing, and to this day opts to compound those lies in spite of being proven lies, with the likes of Terrik et al. opting to literally hang with Leroy, i.e., they online game together when not conducting nefarious activities in the cryptocurrency space mostly centered around PoS altcoins and Cryptsy, now Leroy and Terrik are illegally trading on https://www.bitebi9.com/ because ...

Minors Special Considerations If you are not a natural person with full civil rights and full civil capacity, you are not entitled to use Bitebi9 platform services, therefore Bitebi9 hope you do not provide any personal information to us.

... they're not Chinese!!!

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:37:46 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 03:54:55 PM by Spoetnik

News in today on the Cryptsy thread, what bs will Leroy Fodor feed the community today?

My prediction ?
He will hang out on Cryptsy chat knowing Gleb and i can't dispute his lies etc.
So Terrik and Cyberpinoy (Michael Wilyerdink & Leroy Fodor) will sit on Cryptsy chat ALL DAY & NIGHT
proclaiming to be "working" unlike us who have no lives..

He will go on about the fine coins such as NET his buddy Terrik made (listed on Stakeminers)
Pinoy will go on about how we're all Troll's spreading FUD against him and Cryptsy.
Sitting there taking pot shots at us all on this topic (mentioned specifically)
Such as last night when he mocked me for having medical problems.
But hey they are a perfect match..
An insolvent service with an insolvent exchange run by a pack of scamming leeches / predators.
Take a guess WHY he is doing all that bullshit.. MONEY $$$

How ? Stakeminers.. holds coins like CON, HBN, CAP, NET, HYP ..a who's who of scam coins.
So he wants to drag in new victims to his scam site.
And fuck no it don't stop there.. They are making money on the side from Cryptsy users misery.
Arbing coins between Cryptsy USA and Cryptsy China.
Users are stuck taking a 30% loss on Doge etc to get out of the sinking ship known as Cryptsy.
And these Two bum buddies are their to lend you a scammers helping hand.. for a fee of course.

How much has Gleb or i or others been making off this ? ...0 dollars and 0 cents.
While Leroy told me "his friend" (he only has one LOL) ..was waiting for a 70 BTC withdrawal.
While admitting during the same IRC conversation his friend is TERRIK and he is arb'ing..
Meanwhile i have a log of Terrik stating he is arb'ing and -IS- at Cryptsy USA / China
and i -NOT- on Poloniex etc.. not only that he has been seen on both Cryptsy sites with the same chat handle.

So yeah i predict more cowardice.
More lies.
MOAR crying Troll & FUD  Roll Eyes

They blame us and make $$$ off it all like vultures !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:00:20 PM

News in today on the Cryptsy thread, what bs will Leroy Fodor feed the community today?

My prediction ?
He will hang out on Cryptsy chat knowing Gleb and i can't dispute his lies etc.
So Terrik and Cyberpinoy (Michael Wilyerdink & Leroy Fodor) will sit on Cryptsy chat ALL DAY & NIGHT
proclaiming to be "working" unlike us who have no lives..

He will go on about the fine coins such as NET his buddy Terrik made (listed on Stakeminers)
Pinoy will go on about how we're all Troll's spreading FUD against him and Cryptsy.
Sitting there taking pot shots at us all on this topic (mentioned specifically)
Such as last night when he mocked me for having medical problems.
But hey they are a perfect match..
An insolvent service with an insolvent exchange run by a pack of scamming leeches / predators.
Take a guess WHY he is doing all that bullshit.. MONEY $$$

How ? Stakeminers.. holds coins like CON, HBN, CAP, NET, HYP ..a who's who of scam coins.
So he wants to drag in new victims to his scam site.
And fuck no it don't stop there.. They are making money on the side from Cryptsy users misery.
Arbing coins between Cryptsy USA and Cryptsy China.
Users are stuck taking a 30% loss on Doge etc to get out of the sinking ship known as Cryptsy.
And these Two bum buddies are their to lend you a scammers helping hand.. for a fee of course.

How much has Gleb or i or others been making off this ? ...0 dollars and 0 cents.
While Leroy told me "his friend" (he only has one LOL) ..was waiting for a 70 BTC withdrawal.
While admitting during the same IRC conversation his friend is TERRIK and he is arb'ing..
Meanwhile i have a log of Terrik stating he is arb'ing and -IS- at Cryptsy USA / China
and i -NOT- on Poloniex etc.. not only that he has been seen on both Cryptsy sites with the same chat handle.

So yeah i predict more cowardice.
More lies.
MOAR crying Troll & FUD  Roll Eyes

They blame us and make $$$ off it all like vultures !

https://disqus.com/by/michaelwilterdink/

How to Avoid Being Fleeced by Scam Coin Developers

Michael Wilterdink

I see you're not a fan of J.C. either eh? haha.. He censored me from the pump and dump facebook group because I asked a few very basic fundamental questions about the clone instead of blindly buying in.. but who knows, it might not be malicious, he could just have very bad taste in coins, but after being booted for asking some very basic questions about the new "clone for the sake of making a clone" coin he put out and started pumping, I'm starting to have my doubts about his intentions.. it does indeed appear he is in fact preying upon the sheep.. =(

Michael sure does have the gull (borrowed from Leroy Fodor's pie hole) to comment about others scamming when he himself is virtually walking Leroy Fodor to the altar.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:03:44 PM

[Summary]
People have problems getting or sending coins with Cryptsy.
This seems to erupt in waves.. where it seems half their users are bitching.
They have a pattern of bullshitting their users or simply ignoring them + banning them.
Not long after that customers start to get pissed off !

Time passes and *some users end up getting their coins (and no solid honest explanation)
At best they cry "wallet problems" (or FUD by Troll's)
But i need to point out that no other person place or thing claims these problems too.
ONLY THEM !
So things die down for a while then..
Rinse repeat.. it starts happening all over again.

I watched this idiotic bullshit unfold like that from the very beginning.
You would think that after all this time they would have less issues.. nope.. less users and far more problems.

It is crystal clear something scammy is going on.
I witnessed soooo many times with my very own coins that as soon as a coin is being pumped wallets break.
AND !
NO where else !

[SOLVENCY]
MANY people have speculated that they are using coins that do not belong to them to gamble in the markets.
OR
They simply don't have the coins and are running a Fractional-reserve banking system.
This is a common belief and one that i pointed out earlier is a claim they denied already.

These comments here are not intended to Troll on them unfairly.
This is to point out to lawyers who they are and their extremely long bad history.
VERY relevant in a court case.

[HONESTY]
i have tried to provide info here that i deem to be fair, ineteresting and honest.
I have tried to say there is smoke and it's been burning for years..
So, people *may want to consider moving their coins etc.
So, people...... GET THE FUCK OUT NOW !
I would be irresponsible not saying this based on at the very least my own personal experiences.

At the very least these guys are colossally inept at running an exchange
and have the worst customer service i have ever seen.
or there is far more to it than meets the eye..

(this previous comment of mine needed an update / correction)

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:15:41 PM

I got mine off of there using ETH, but that was last month.  Buy a tiny amount and see if you can withdraw it.

Bad advice..
if you were following this topic i had a cryptsy staffer explain to you all why and how it works.
Small amounts are NOT the problem.

You guys better kiss my ass and thank me..
i was the one who asked BitJohn nicely to clarify his thoughts on the withdrawal issue.
He give his 2 cents and i shared it with you all.. even though many of you claim i do nothing to help people.

Basically he said it's an issue with inputs.
So a small amount of coins will likely go through fine but larger amounts is where the problem arises.

If you want REAL honest advice i can help.
I actually get info from Cryptsy staff (past or present) unlike idiots who loiter around spouting off bullshit.

jesselivermore

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:41:47 PM

I got mine off of there using ETH, but that was last month.  Buy a tiny amount and see if you can withdraw it.

Bad advice..
if you were following this topic i had a cryptsy staffer explain to you all why and how it works.

i was the one who asked BitJohn nicely to clarify his thoughts on the withdrawal issue.
He give his 2 cents and i shared it with you all.. even though many of you claim i do nothing to help people.

So a small amount of coins will likely go through fine but larger amounts is where the problem arises.

I actually get info from Cryptsy staff (past or present) unlike idiots who loiter around spouting off bullshit.

No wonder people consider you a jackass.  It's because you act like one.  I increased my ETH withdraw amounts in successive requests until I got all my coins off.  At that time it amounted to roughly 2 BTC FWIW.  Anybody who "knows" the guys at Cryptsy is not someone I would put any trust in.......
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:52:56 PM

TeamBean

Activity: 435

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash!"

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 05:11:59 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 06:21:49 PM by TeamBean

1.) Are Cryptsy (Project Investors LLC) victims getting screenshots and archiving emails --collecting evidence (including all correspondence with Cryptsy) of their coins "stuck" on Cryptsy while the site is still accessible?

2.) Has an Attorney or law firm been hired and put on retainer for a class action suit?

3.) If so, is there a link where Cryptsy victims can join a class action law suit in the relevant jurisdiction?

Regards,

Bitbeaner
Project Manager & Lead Developer
Bean Core, Team Bean, BitBean
"BitBean, Leading the Way for Mass Adoption of Crypto-currencies!"
www.bitbean.org

"Bean Cash..More Than Digital Cash"  www.beancash.org
Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:16:34 PM

Bad advice..

No wonder people consider you a jackass.  It's because you act like one.  I increased my ETH withdraw amounts in successive requests until I got all my coins off.  At that time it amounted to roughly 2 BTC FWIW.  Anybody who "knows" the guys at Cryptsy is not someone I would put any trust in.......

I am right.
Do i have to go quote the previous pages to prove it (from this topic) ?
What am i right about ?
Sending small amounts is often fine but when you send large amounts you will get screwed.
And BitJohn offered up a plausible & reasonable explanation why.
I am right and i base that on what everyone else said.. the complaints !
Don't believe me then go ahead and send your coins Wink

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:19:47 PM

1.) Are Cryptsy (Project Investors LLC) victims getting screenshots and archiving emails --collecting evidence (including all correspondence with Cryptsy) of their coins "stuck" on Cryptsy while the site is still accessible?

2.) Has a Attorney or law firm been hired and put on retainer for a class action suit?

3.) If so, is there a link where Cryptsy victims can join a class action law suit in the relevant jurisdiction?

Regards,

Bitbeaner
www.bitbean.org

You are suppose to PM the original poster "Thrillhou" here to inquire about joining the law suit.
Last i heard he was still interested in doing it.
If he is not he should come back here and say something.

not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:26:46 PM

Posted in the chat.  This is someone's response from their support ticket in the cryptsy scam.

Hello I apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Currently most BTC LTC BTCD and DASH withdrawals are extremely slow moving due to tech issues. This progressively got worse over the past week and were trying to find the reason they are not going out. Please understand that due to extremely high security this is a very complex system and the problem is still being resolved. We thank you kindly for your patience. Have a good day.Sincerely,StephanieCryptsy.com

So it's just too complicated to figure out what's wrong exactly.  What happened to "only vern can fix it"?  It should be obvious to everyone that they are just making excuses.  Since the cryptsy scam people have no interest in telling people what is really going on I would assume they don't have the funds.  Which is what I have already been saying for a while.
TeamBean

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 05:35:51 PM

My understanding is that it would be best to have a criminal case (against the principals of Project Investors Inc.) proceed before a civil case is put forward. In any case, the victims of the crime would need to be identified and contacted. Has there been any outreach to FinCEN or US Attorneys in this case yet?

Join Team Bean on our own hosted Live Chat & Collaboration Platform:  https://live.beancash.org
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 05:51:14 PM

AND NOW SOME REAL FACTS

https://blockchain.info/tx/3221c7901683e75df0785340cf607f02b4413829ba8a23ae1c88db343110285c

https://blockchain.info/tx/d00b1692ee93af93354dcfb23fb7bd4c329cc2675a1f3e9b66b29deed211d8ea

TeamBean

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 07:02:50 PM

They are trying to keep the charade going, so of course their going to keep their most vocal fan boy happy.
I will believe they are acting in good faith, when my withdraws are executed and arrive at their destination address as I requested. It's been how many weeks now and very little--almost non-existant communication from "BigVern"?! ...last was that he was going to try and do a better job of keeping people informed was what I read from Twitter.

I think people would have better luck exchanging with 'a mob'...opps might have been an intentional oxymoron?!

What happened with MtGox appears to be happening with Cryptsy (insolvent?), underscores the need and importance of decentralized exchange platforms, where the human element (greed) is taken out and secure and honest trades can take place -- that is the future we are working towards!

Regards,

Bitbeaner
www.bitbean.org

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 07:06:13 PM

Why don't you speak in full sentences. Is Cryptsy working fine in your opinion? Would you suggest users deposit funds to Cryptsy? Spit it out, don't hold back.
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:13:22 PM

nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:15:33 PM

LOL..

But truthfully. What is wrong here. I'm having no problems making deposits or withdraws to cryptsy.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 07:24:09 PM

<snipped pic/link>

I don't have any experience on that one.. but what I can say is... Vegan women NEVER smell like fish.

Tongue

Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: