Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006474 times)
Horus_Cryptsy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:18:02 PM

You guys have had my real name all along. Again, you seem to think I am higher up than I really am at Cryptsy. I worked investigations for our parent company, Project Investors Inc and helped with hacked account support tickets. I have never had access to wallets or dev area. More recently during this storm I was put on PR once BitJohn left. You have nothing on me, we have had this chat before. You won't find any leaked emails containing anything from me, no hidden group chats or conspiracies either. As I said, I have always been known as the helpful one in the community. I don't like the extreme lack of communication that has been taking place -- as I can only forward along what information I have, which as of right now, is none. I have asked for an update and have not been getting it. This is out of my hands and all I can do is cross my fingers and hope they figure everything out. As I said, If I do not hear back soon, I will be forced to resign because I disagree with what is going on as well.

^this. Ive talked to Horus in hangouts for at least half a year and he's always been a helpful and stand up kinda guy. you have to admit hes in a tough spot now cause he doesnt know much more than us atm. best of luck Horus. Hope things work out soon.

This guy is 75% Terrik or 25% cyberpinoy ..75% + 25% = 100% Marshall

Love the math lol
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:21:24 PM

Horus.. read the Stakeminers Scam topic please.
Then when i see you being friendly on Cryptsy Chat with Terrik + Fodor.
You will know why i am shaking my head  Sad

Those two have been hiding and it's funny Terrik always spams about his Google hang out crap all over.
only guy in crypto i ever seen mention it.
Then when i look at that users post history i see a lot of interest in coins that stake (POS)
Now a brand new accounts shows up with 0 posts history.. FODOR ? HAhahhaha

EDIT:
Yeah guys i think Horus is a good guy and overall he means well.
Problem is.. he works for Cryptsy ROFL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Horus_Cryptsy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:24:11 PM

Terrik and I always get into it about stake coins lol. He loves them, me not so much.

edit : I know we have had our falling outs Spoet, but I do appreciate the kind words toward my personal character.

I have always gone to bat for Cryptsy, but if I don't hear an update soon, I will be forced to resign. Even if things are fixed tomorrow, the total lack of communication has really put me off.
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 09:34:17 PM

I have had several issues with Cryptsy over the past year and Horus was the only one who helped and seemed genuine.  Cryptsy is looking pretty fucked these days but I doubt Horus has anything to do with whatever went wrong.

4power

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:40:04 PM

Nice to meet you Spoetnik and thanks for the warm welcome on this thread Grin
Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:05:33 PM

Is it just me or has the withdrawals come to a 100% halt.
meaning now review period, but plain, we will not let you withdrawal go futher then our website.
BuRNiNBoNeS

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:09:43 PM

You guys have had my real name all along. Again, you seem to think I am higher up than I really am at Cryptsy. I worked investigations for our parent company, Project Investors Inc and helped with hacked account support tickets. I have never had access to wallets or dev area. More recently during this storm I was put on PR once BitJohn left. You have nothing on me, we have had this chat before. You won't find any leaked emails containing anything from me, no hidden group chats or conspiracies either. As I said, I have always been known as the helpful one in the community. I don't like the extreme lack of communication that has been taking place -- as I can only forward along what information I have, which as of right now, is none. I have asked for an update and have not been getting it. This is out of my hands and all I can do is cross my fingers and hope they figure everything out. As I said, If I do not hear back soon, I will be forced to resign because I disagree with what is going on as well.

^this. Ive talked to Horus in hangouts for at least half a year and he's always been a helpful and stand up kinda guy. you have to admit hes in a tough spot now cause he doesnt know much more than us atm. best of luck Horus. Hope things work out soon.

This guy is 75% Terrik or 25% cyberpinoy ..75% + 25% = 100% Marshall

Actually this is 5/7 correct, good math.

I heard about this troll fest from a few people.... Trying to pin Horus as a liar and a fake, nonsense... You do have his real name, it is posted in the original post.  I met horus a few months ago and as luck would have it I flew to where he lived for work. We met up and hung out a few times while I was there and he is a very stand up guy... Literally is honestly trying to help you.
thundertoe
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:22:29 PM

meaning now review period, but plain, we will not let you withdrawal go futher then our website.

i made multiple small withdraws yesterday and they all went through (less than 24 hours for them) and a couple of older ones did as well. Still have older ones waiting that did not show up.
JONNYWACKS

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:51:30 PM

Ignore this thread for a minute and the shills pound pages full of whitewashing BS
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:01:43 AM

I saw that someone was buying Craptsy funds @ 50%.

How do they cashout themselves?

"... Once I purchased Cryptsy crapcoins for fifty cents on the dollars, I traded them for this man's kidney, hence needing your assistance. Pass me a scalpel. Not a rusty one. I'm trading the kidney for some cloudmining by one of Marshall Long's companies. Did you know that Marshall was one of the first bitcoin miners in 2009, rightfully earning the title "Mining Prince"?"

haha good one

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:03:52 AM

Next to all the fun being made here, on a serious note, what can people do when they have their funds stuck at Cryptsy? Nothing? Lawsuit the only way?

Buy altcoins and transfer those out. you don't have t sell them right away to get BTC. You can get your coins out today if you want.

The whole thing falls apart when those coins are all gone and the new deposits stop. if you are still in Cryptsy when that happens, then well shame on you.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:09:27 AM

Horus was smart he'd get the fuck out of there ASAP !

I am awaiting an update myself. If I do not hear something soon I will be forced to resign to keep my personal reputation intact.
1 or 2 trolls like Hippie have it out for me, but I feel I have been very fair to community and I am known for helping anytime I can.
I have tried my best to be respectful of everyone here and answer any questions that I have the answers to. I have never had access to wallets or dev stuff, so I just have info that has been passed down. I understand where the frustration is coming from, I honestly do.
If I hear an update, believe me, I will be here telling you guys what I know. In the mean time my fingers are crossed that Paul figures this out.
If anyone has any questions I may know answers to, don't hesitate to ask.

Who shot JFK?

Look up Howard Hunt's deathbed confession. He claimed to have led the CIA hit squad of anti-Castro cubans that pulled off the job under the direction of  Lyndon B. Johnson. Whether that's the real truth or not, who knows?

Moving to Puerto Rico...
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:13:24 AM

I am awaiting an update myself. If I do not hear something soon I will be forced to resign to keep my personal reputation intact.
1 or 2 trolls like Hippie have it out for me, but I feel I have been very fair to community and I am known for helping anytime I can.
I have tried my best to be respectful of everyone here and answer any questions that I have the answers to. I have never had access to wallets or dev stuff, so I just have info that has been passed down. I understand where the frustration is coming from, I honestly do.
If I hear an update, believe me, I will be here telling you guys what I know. In the mean time my fingers are crossed that Paul figures this out.

Who shot JFK?

Look up Howard Hunt's deathbed confession. He claimed to have led the CIA hit squad of anti-Castro cubans that pulled off the job under the direction of  Lyndon B. Johnson. Whether that's the real truth or not, who knows?

Ya, I'm pretty sure that's the correct answer. No prize tho.

Next to all the fun being made here, on a serious note, what can people do when they have their funds stuck at Cryptsy? Nothing? Lawsuit the only way?

Buy altcoins and transfer those out. you don't have t sell them right away to get BTC. You can get your coins out today if you want.

The whole thing falls apart when those coins are all gone and the new deposits stop. if you are still in Cryptsy when that happens, then well shame on you.

This is really grim. Embarrassed

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:15:01 AM

Who shot JFK?

Look up Howard Hunt's deathbed confession. He claimed to have led the CIA hit squad of anti-Castro cubans that pulled off the job under the direction of  Lyndon B. Johnson. Whether that's the real truth or not, who knows?
Strangely enough, I believe Horus is innocent by naivety and lack of access, as claimed.

I think Horus is at least trying to help manage a situation that's spiralled out of control. He's not the bad guy. That's a lot more than can be said for Jshock or Vern. Jshock just keeps posting a warning BTC, LTC, Dash is delayed message. Pointless and Vern seems to have pulled a runner.

I think we should circulate a poll asking if Vern and Jshock should be amputate their left pinkies to atone for the horror that they have created.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:17:32 AM

This is really grim. Embarrassed
[/quote]

Yeah it's quite unfortunate but it's the nature of the situation we're in. Like a giant game of musical chairs. Exchanges just don't come back from stuff like this. It really feels like the music is going to stop very soon.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:19:01 AM

Cryptsy can take the .000003 BTC worth of coin that I have left, and stick them where the sun doesn't shine. I am just about ready to give up on altcoins altogether. We'll see how the few that I am still bagholding turn out, but I project they will probably turn out to be just like all the other alts that I've been involved with this year. I could have probably picked more winners if I went to the street corner and played Three Card Monte.  Cheesy
At least I had the wisdom to get out of many of them before the shit hit the fan, and squeeze out some meager profit here and there.
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:20:34 AM

i made multiple small withdraws yesterday and they all went through (less than 24 hours for them) and a couple of older ones did as well. Still have older ones waiting that did not show up.

They must have found some new depositors and used those funds to cover some pending withdrawals.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:25:07 AM

Cryptsy can take the .000003 BTC worth of coin that I have left, and stick it where the sun doesn't shine. I am just about ready to give up on altcoins altogether. We'll see how the few that I am still bagholding turn out, but I project they will probably turn out to be just like all the other alts that I've been involved with this year. I could have probably picked more winners if I went to the street corner and played Three Card Monte.  Cheesy
At least I had the wisdom to get out of many of them before the shit hit the fan, and squeeze out some meager profit here and there.

Dude what alts were you involved with? There are some gems out there. Right now might be a good time to shop for some bargains actually. Cryptsy has effectively turned off the deposit spicket because people are afraid to deposit when they may not be able to get their coins back out and that's hammered a lot of altcoins that were primarily on cryptsy and couldn't be flipped for BTC on another exchange quickly.

Coins like DOGE that could be flipped elsewhere are trading at premiums while some of the others have dropped sometimes 90% in some cases.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:25:24 AM

FWIW, Horus has always been straight as an arrow with me. He was my on-ramp to this freakshow; I remember asking him in the trollbox if there was anywhere people tallked about Bitcoin and didn't shill shitcoins to eachother. He said not really (Grin) but that this place was a good start.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 01:25:55 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2015, 02:22:35 AM by Hippie Tech

<snip> YOU TOO VLAD.. STFU..  Kiss

Actually this is 5/7 correct, good math.

I heard about this troll fest from a few people.... Trying to pin Horus as a liar and a fake, nonsense... You do have his real name, it is posted in the original post.  I met horus a few months ago and as luck would have it I flew to where he lived for work. We met up and hung out a few times while I was there and he is a very stand up guy... Literally is honestly trying to help you.

STFU Horus. lolz Are you running out of socks ? ahah.. Or are you too cheap to buy some new ones ? Tongue

This does look interesting.
I have known Manta for awhile and he has offered me many tips and advice on what to do and what not to do in crypto. I am fairly new to the whole scene so it is good to have someone who isn't just after my money to discuss things with. Manta is a stand up dude and I believe he is onto something with this...
I have invested .1btc into it and I will see along with the rest of you if his method pans out or not, after all he does say that this is a bit of a trial run. I created my account today to show support for this and add my own .02, after all I am sure many of you have "gambled" much more off of less details.

The fodor is strong in this one..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=310335.msg4860526#msg4860526

It sure as hell looks like you had top level access on this day.

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: