Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 08:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006725 times)
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 08:27:07 PM

6950 rigs in 2011? Sure..  Roll Eyes

That's what Leroy Fodor said, me quoting his exact words, and he wants you to trust him. HAHAHA

First bruno add this to your research update your thread.

Codenamed Cayman, the Radeon HD 6900 series was expected to be released on November 12, 2010. These release dates were pushed further back and Cayman was released on December 15, 2010. Products include Radeon HD 6950 and Radeon HD 6970.

Radeon HD 6000 Series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radeon_HD_6000_Series

Maybe put that underneath all your nonsense, You can do it in fine print in hopes no one will find it thats ok.

But the more pressing question now is, Why on earth would you help some dude to try and scam more people, that guy stole that victims account thru an app he apparently created, what is your problem. And his scam thread he admitted doing it. And then your gonna help him to do ito to someone else.

What planet are you from man.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:34:49 PM

Bruno seriously you are a true cancer to crypto and anything good for it, I am not a scammer, I have done nothing but provide a good service that pays people weekly and I work hard for the people who trust me.

you start a scam thread againt me, and yet help a true scammer in starting a new account and continue to scam people. Are you frickin serious.

here is the scammer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1292553.0

And here is bruno helping him get a new account so he can farther scam people and avoid the negative trust he deservingly has received.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1293917.0

Why is everyone tagging me negative when Vod has already tagged me as a scammer? What is the need for it? Will it look deep red or what?  Angry Angry

I request shorena and EcuaMobi to remove their negative trust rating as your trusts have nothing to do with getting a negative trust. Vod gave it first. So what is the need for giving it again?

Please stop these trolls and let me lead a peaceful life. Vod will make it neutral if I sincerely act towards the community so please remove your negative ratings @shorena and @EcuaMobi.

Name:   Magnesium Coin
Activity:   70
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   October 13, 2015, 04:24:56 PM
Last Active:   Today at 01:19:30 AM

It's not like your account is aged making the task of creating a new one an impractical matter.

It's not like your account is aged making the task of creating a new one an impractical matter.

My account is not aged!? Cry   From October 13, 2015, 04:24:56 PM to December 18, 2015, 07:23:22 AM!!

That's exactly what I said. Your account is not that old, ergo (means therefore) you should simply create a new user account and nobody would be the wiser (means nobody will have clue) that you're affiliated with a scarred account (read: scam) providing, that is, you don't tell them/us.

this is the guy we want to listen to seriously? WOW you never cease to amaze me bruno, I mean how low can a person really be?

Don't you hate that I dont have to make any fonts HUGE to attract peoples attention, I dont need to color thing, I just have to copy and paste your past and present experiences mostly right here in this forum, that shows Your just a blatent scamming troll a proven liar and thief.

We can only imagine how bad it really is outside of this forum.

You say you do this to help and offer a service to this community by calling out scammers yet help one so he can steal someone elses account and scam them to.

You know bruno I really do feel sorry for you man, I hope you have a Merry Christmas bro, maybe someone will get you some free psychologist appointments, cause man you really do need them.

Yep I did actually, the 6950s and 6970 were pushed and released in December 15 2010, we got them in 2011.

Codenamed Cayman, the Radeon HD 6900 series was expected to be released on November 12, 2010. These release dates were pushed further back and Cayman was released on December 15, 2010. Products include Radeon HD 6950 and Radeon HD 6970.

this is so damn funny.  Grin

Gleb, you'r the bestest, keep up the good work.

Dude, you got it all wrong! I'm the idiot, and Leroy Fodor is the good guy in this epic.

Leroy Fodor: http://www.alien.community/index.php?topic=319.35

The best way today to make money online is thru Bitcoins. believe it or not and guess what there are no costly programs to buy, there is nothing to sell and the most important thing is YOU CAN GET THEM FOR FREE. Yep thats right you can obtain Bitcoins all over the internet for free, use those freely obtained Bitcoins and purchase some cloud mining and that cloud mining will continue to generate Bitcoins for you for up to 5 years per contract. There are a lot of useful tools all over the internet that can help you achieve your goals. Websites like mine that put everythying together for on one site ( http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland ) Once you have gotten well underway you can then exchange your Bitcoins for local cash and have the cash directly deposited into your bank account. I use a site called Localbitcoins and use only highly rated and trusted people. A lot of people do not understand Bitcoins and even less try it out, more people will spend 50 to 100 dollars on a get rich quick scheme rather than spending 5 minutes to learn about Bitcoins. the amount of time you would spend on a make money online scam after you have paid for it, would earn you 3 times that investment in Bitcoins if you used that time doing faucets and investing in cloud mining. I know this all works because I did it myself. I started filling out faucets using those earnings to buy cloud mining and within 2 months I purchased my first Bitcoin miner with Bitcoins, in another 30 days I bought 2 more of the biggest Bitcoin miners available at that time. Now I make enough to make it my job.

The bulk of my money online is made from Bitcoins. Bitcoins is a great online business, and you can get a lot of Bitcoins free. I started in June with no money, I didn't buy anything, i started slow by doing Bitcoin faucets every day almost 18 hours a day, then I earned enough Bitcoins to buy cloud mining, from there I kept earning Bitcoins from faucets an cloud mining and now I own my own equipment that mines Bitcoins, I have a website that brings in referral bonuses, and I have a cloud mining division. Bitcoins is a great way to make money online, and you don't need to buy any programs, no memberships, nothing.

In addition to Bitcoins I also get paid to write. Some of the places I write for pay in Bitcoins others make paypal transactions in cash.

Leroy Fodor: http://world-defense.com/threads/bitcoin.448/page-2#post-4324

As a person who said they very phrase about microsoft I had to ask myself how many times will I allow a good investment to walk to my door and I slam the door in its face . I did it in 2009 and even jow I am upset I waited and researched so much instead of just jumping on board. Bitcoins is now 6 years old, the time for me to invest is now while the skeptics and ney sayers still have a chance to discredit this investment.

That's ONLY a snippet of the lies that I've caught Leroy Fodor espousing. Follow the link in my sig to read more of his lies. That fucker has yet to stop lying as witnessed a mere few minutes ago quoted at the top of this post. HAHAHA
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:37:23 PM

Like Bruno and Spoetnik you have some real nerve sir.

You hear that, people ? The cowardly Leroy Fodor is offended that someone has some real nerve ! Oh my stars and garters, what ever will we do ?!

How can we live with ourselves ?
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:37:51 PM

Get a room, you guys. This thread is about...ah, fuck it..READ THE OP.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:48:23 PM

That's what Leroy Fodor said, me quoting his exact words, and he wants you to trust him. HAHAHA

First bruno add this to your research update your thread.

Maybe put that underneath all your nonsense, You can do it in fine print in hopes no one will find it thats ok.

But the more pressing question now is, Why on earth would you help some dude to try and scam more people, that guy stole that victims account thru an app he apparently created, what is your problem. And his scam thread he admitted doing it. And then your gonna help him to do ito to someone else.

What planet are you from man.

Leroy Fodor, you are one delusional fuck! How the fuck am I helping some dude who stole something? Or, are you just making shit up to deflect away from me proving that you're a serial liar?

The following is of Leroy Fodor claiming that he didn't change the name of his Twitter account, then admitted to such after I proved him wrong with "I forgot I did that!" HAHAHA

Bitcoiner: Bruno, what's another clue that we're dealin' with a scammer?
Bruno: Well, they start deleting shit on the internet: https://twitter.com/cyberpinoy
Bitcoiner: You're the bestest! Keep it up.

seriously dumb ass, there is no cyberpinoy twitter because I never had one , you are really reaching now Gleb. You have still not shown what this thread is for SCAM ACCUSATIONS, you accuse my site of being a scam PROVE IT, where are the people I stole from...Oh yea their are NONE, who have I lied to about the project...Oh yea its working better than we expected for investors so we have not lied at all, who has lost thier funds to me without repayment... oh yea NO ONE EVER, when have I promised some4thing and not gone thru wiht my promises...Oh yea NEVER..

Your claim about me and wolvman being the same person DISPROVED
Your claim about KC and ME connected  DISPROVED
Your claim I lied about my bitcoin business ventures being lies DISPROVED
Your claim I offered you a cut for promoting my business DISPROVED
Your claim I deleted a cyberpinoy twitter account DISPROVED

Im 5-0 your 0-5 Don't quit your day job Gleb, oh thats right you dont have one HAHAHAHAHA

Okay you win! Please accept my humble apology. I was just trying to see how far I could I push you. You past the test and I honestly believe in my heart of hearts that ShareMiners is legit.

I will close this thread and ask the mods to delete it after your last reply.

Later, bud.

Bruno Kucinskas

Hey guys, your are far better at judging whether something is ponzi/scam or a regular cloud mining severice. I just read this thread in bitcoin discussion
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg10768529#msg10768529 And I want to ask you what do you think of it? It is legit announcement or another dubious cloud mining service is just popping out?

Let's see what they say...

We do not use mining hardware in our business because its not needed Smiley

A "mining" solution where there is no actual "mining" going on. Not so much a ponzi. More like a HYIP.

Also, Gleb Gamow has posted a convincing scam accusation against them:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

First I should say after an extensive days of literal crap from Mr Gleb ....

Okay you win! Please accept my humble apology. I was just trying to see how far I could I push you. You past the test and I honestly believe in my heart of hearts that ShareMiners is legit.

I will close this thread and ask the mods to delete it after your last reply.

Later, bud.

Bruno Kucinskas

Ok now this thread:

There is Mining going on its called POS mining (Proof of stake). Our www.stakeminers.com/how.php shows you how combining staking power increases your staking weight on the network, and this results in more frequent stakes with higher rewards per stake. it works like regular mining and your connection to the network as a server enables you to confirm the transactions and help secure the network.

Because an operation of this size could fill a wallet up quickly we have to use more than one coin, we don't want to dominate a network because then your own blocks inside your wallet are fighting each other for a reward. So we have started with a few coins. Because a business like this could literally be forced to buy coins on a daily basis it also secures your investment because we make a lot of buys on the markets which helps to increase the value of the coins and help to make those increases more steady. This all  helps to increase the value of our investors original investments as well.

When putting this project together we first started looking into hardware POW mining, but then decided we wanted a way that we could offer a service that did not have maintenance fees or huge financial consumption in hardware. Situations like that can effect our investors income in a negative way and are things we can not control. As we researched we came across the benefits of POS coins so we began testing. As we tested more and more coins and their staking abilities, we found just the right few to start out with. Each coin does staking a little differently when it comes to the rewards you receive, but all of them have the same basic mechanics, you hold more coins you raise your staking weight on the network. Some coins you have to manually split blocks inside the wallet others do it automatically. So our business is not without work, we still have to manually split blocks sometimes in the wallets so our investors get the maximum income on their staking.

We then looked at the problems investors face with other cloud mining options, and the worst one we saw was the dreaded "I'm Sorry our service is under a DDOS attack" and we all know where that ends up. So to avoid this we do not host the wallets online at all, they are hosted in the office on computers where we can watch them, completely separate from the webserver. SO if one does hack and attack the website, our investors have a layer of security knowing their investment is not near the attackers. Altho this creates a lkot of manual data entry on our end, it still allows us to keep our members investments as safe as we can keep them away form online attacks against the site.

we really have spent a lot of time researching this project and it has actually proven better than we originally expected. the increases in earnings are moving faster than we tested right now, and the compound interest is moving very steadily as well.

Day 2 to Fuck with Leroy Fodor - HONESTLY!

Full Disclosure: I may or may not have PMed Leroy convincing him that I apologized and was goin' to lock this thread. Can't believe that fucktard fell for that one.  Grin (that is, if I did do such a thing  Roll Eyes)

Surely, you didn't believe for a sec that I was serious, did you? No way am I locking this thread, and no way would the mods delete it. Further, it looks like you don't even know how the internet works unless, that is, it works differently there in the Philippines then it does elsewhere in the world. Case in point:

seriously dumb ass, there is no cyberpinoy twitter because I never had one , you are really reaching now Gleb.

Well, allow me to pull my hands outta my pants so that I can reach into the bowels of the internet. I apologize (seriously, I've apologized to you so many times, it's gettin' tiring) for the stink that Google provided with the following: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:p2r8ZlelB1YJ:https://twitter.com/cyberpinoy+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us (as Leroy Fodor makes a note: FUCK ME! Forgot about the cache.)

The following is the avatar that's missing: https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Crypto+Freak%22&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=zPEFVcPsCIGqNtH2goAI&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg&biw=1242&bih=577#imgrc=vhyt3goQ4vb6JM%253A%3Bp2r8ZlelB1YK_M%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fpbs.twimg.com%252Fprofile_images%252F554829235861196800%252F941cqaFm.jpeg%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Ftwitter.com%252Fcyberpinoy%3B900%3B900

Here's a tweet where Leroy Fodor is replying to a twerp that once addressed a tweet to a twerp that never existed: https://twitter.com/StakeMiner/status/557420163109113857

Now, compare the above Twitter account that HONESTLY never existed because Leroy "Honest Abe" Fodor said so with the following Twitter account maintained my Honest Fodor for StakeMiners.com: https://twitter.com/StakeMiner

Compare the above with the below:

Talk about having this dude's number: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=338432

Well, there you have it, folks: I've been 100% wrong about Leroy Fodor, and he's the most honest dude here on BitcoinTalk. Don't believe me, simply Google it: https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=%22Leroy%20Fodor%22%20Honest&oq=%22Leroy%20Fodor%22%20Honest&aqs=chrome..69i57.6506j0j7 Don't take my word for it.

Leroy Fodor in 5...4...3... to explain away this post with verbiage provided to him by some cigarette-butt-eating alien.

"Fuck me! This one's still lit. Didn't have this issue in the Philippines while hangin' 'round that disco club."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:50:47 PM

Hey, asshole, Leroy Fodor is part of the narrative of this thread depicting how Cryptsy et al. is fucking their users, with Terrik now illegally trading on the Cryptsy clone in China PoS altcoins controlled by StakeMiners Ponzi.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:54:46 PM

I read that part way back and i thought.. hmm well LOL
Ok maybe that was a model number for some Asic i never heard of.

Ladies & Gentleman i offer you a simple reason why i left Cyberpinoy AKA: Leroy Fodor negative feedback (2 months ago)
He had put a slogan of sorts on his Stakeminers web site. (i seen screen-cap'd on his scam topic)

He made some bold claim that was impossible.. something like the most profitable scheme in all of crypto etc.
Sorry i don't recall the exact words nor does it matter.
The point is he had gone on to flip out and troll and whine and cry and throw a fit claiming
what Gleb and suchMooon etc said was pure lies.. denying it 100% and trying to defend his claims.
When those two guys had proven it after a million pages of crying Troll & FUD
he simply and quietly changed the web site slogan.

THAT is why i negged him !
I didn't need all the other mountains of proof.
That 1 single solitary point was a juggernaut of him being deceitful, lying and crying TROLL / FUD.
Only for him to just go and change it later.. (not something a guy defending would change)
If he was set on it all why did he change the web site claims ?
Because he was caught red handed !

And that is a pattern of his too..
he rolls around lying his ass off and when caught he goes and edits things or deletes etc.

I think most guys in crypto can see through his bullshit.
People can make mistakes.. i have made some, Bruno has made some etc.
But the sheer mountain of evidence against Leroy Fodor is far too large.

Terrik & Fodor seem to work had at bullshitting all of crypto every where they can 24/7.
Just last night i posted a few chat logs showing more lies from them both.
Terrik claimed the Cryptsy China site was not Live yet and he was only over there to get NET on that exchange.
He also claimed to have only done 1 trade fro 0.003 BTC while FODOR admitted the other day on IRC
his friend was waiting for a 75BTC withdrawal.. at the same time Fodor and Terrik admitted to arb'ing between Cryptsy usa & china.

They keep piling it on.. lie after lie !

WHY ?

$$$

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:01:34 PM

Read my Crypty links to those two guys comments on the previous page.
They have bent over backwards jamming their nose in Cryptsy affairs.
Both of those two guys sat on Cryptsy last night spouting off non stop bullshit.
Specifically mentioning this topic.. and how it's just FUD from trolls etc.

Those two morons are stupid enough to wrap their existing scam topic into this scam topic !

Bitfirm

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:03:35 PM

we're gonna see some better altcoins exchanges soon
it's just the end of the first phase of crypto ecosystem development
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:05:57 PM

Testimony from another satisfied customer = Bitbeaner

Note:
After being "fingered" on Poloniex-Chat about Crypsty-China Terrik ran back to Cryptsy-Chat  Roll Eyes

Below chat log is from CRYPTSY

Bitbeaner: @Terrik:it's part of my daily ritual now..I get a cup of hot coffee in the morning and open the the BCT thread and have some good laughs

Terrik: @Bitbeaner:eh.. it's awful.. I really looked into that thread for a couple weeks to see what it was all about.. and it's an awful place..

Bitbeaner: @Terrik:you just have to take it for what it is..great entertainment!

Bitbeaner: @skul1220:no, I think Cryptsy is getting ready to go full MtGox shortly....LOL

Selin366: @combinator:oни жe cмoтpя тeбe пpямo в ник гoвopят, чтo пoнятия нe имeют пoчeмy вывoд нe paбoтaeт Smiley вoт вce нecкoлькo мecяцeв ни paзy нe пoинтepecoвaлиcь

skul1220: @Bitbeaner: thats ok the will probably donate the coins Tis the season

skul1220: any wallets working?

mill0602: Orb and Med are the only 2 I have found so far

Bitbeaner: @skul1220:hopefully some children in China have a great Christmas with the proceeds ;-)

Sprite160: @skul1220: ZRC

BullionBob: well i made a pot of coffee and forgot to put the pot in place..what a mess

Selin366: @combinator:a ceйчac вы oт кyдa дeньги нa кpиптy бepeтe ? Smiley

Wow you seem like a real retard. Good luck with that.

FOR RENT.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:08:48 PM

Don't you hate that I dont have to make any fonts HUGE to attract peoples attention, I dont need to color thing, I just have to copy and paste your past and present experiences mostly right here in this forum, that shows Your just a blatent scamming troll a proven liar and thief.

It's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Leroy Fodor was unaware of Bitcoin prior to June 1, 2014, the day he first joined this forum.

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/805917102765730?comment_id=805920129432094&offset=0&total_comments=6&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D&pnref=story

It looks like Leroy Fodor has also deleted ALL posts on his Facebook page between June 1, and June 7, 2014, namely the first one that clearly had him expressing that Bitcoin looked like some sort of Ponzi scheme to him.

I am going to be mining soon I hope, I began looking into this a while ago and just could not afford the equipment to keep ahead of the difficulty, so I am doing allt this and helping others get into the coins, once I get enough in my accunt I will order the equipment I need from china LOL

That sure the hell doesn't sound like a dude who sold his Forex portfolio to get into bitcoin miner nor of a dude that at this time was still operating his Internet Cafe that was for sale, the most profitable of the three businesses lost to a fire on December 8, 2012, not including the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines because ALL the Flippers told him such was the case then, and also later when he rebuilt the farm in Q3, 2014, after amassing enough faucet coins and parlaying them with his secret system that was not Martingale, albeit he espoused such to be the case myriad times across other forums including this one.

In a world full of chaos, greed, manipulation, and ignorance, anything is possible, however for the time being Bitcoin is the gold of this industry and it seems Litecoin is the silver. they both seem to follow the same patterns much like Gold and Silver do in the real world. The difference I do see is there are many other coins comping up on litecoin, much faster than real metals come up on silver. As a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. I honeslty find them to be much like the commodities I trade daily. What i like about the crypto world is there is no paper contracts that can be sold by the big bankers that can cost you thousands of dollars within seconds herein the crypto world.

On June 7, 2014, Leroy Fodor was telling his friends and family that he was hoping to amass enough coins via faucets so to afford bitcoin miners, but 7 days later, he's here on this forum braggin' 'bout his Forex trades. One account DOES NOT equal the other, ergo Leroy Fodor is 100% out to scam this community. In fact, just today where I was posing as Ralph on his IRC chat bullshit thingy, he once again echoed his dislike for Bitcoin, and we've all read his accounts of sticking it up Bitcoin's developers' asses because they don't have a fuckin' clue as to what they're doin' and that he could do it better, virtually verbatim.

Well, I'm happy to say that I'm here to continue to stick it up Leroy's ass, and soon ALL those even loosely affiliated with him and his StakeMiners Ponzi. Enjoy the reads, and I won't be holding anything back since this fucker, Leroy Fodor, can't produce a single definitive bitcoin wallet address he used between 2009 and June 1, 2014, the true date he first learnt about Bitcoin, but lied about that oppose to fessing up and declaring such to be true, especially once a wealth of proof was submitted verifying that truism.

From June, 2014, Leroy Fodor had no problem disclosing bitcoin wallet addresses he's used, so what's the deal with showing JUST ONE in his control on May 31, 2014, all the way back to 2009?
AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:11:41 PM

Both of those two guys sat on Cryptsy last night spouting off non stop bullshit.

Those two morons are stupid enough to wrap their existing scam topic into this scam topic !

Cryptsy has, is and will always be the shittiest exchange that have ever existed. They listed shitcoins, lost money, started selling cryptsy shares when they were broke and scammed people out of 1000s of BTC on that and you STILL trade there? How stupid can one person get? But I guess if you have MINUS 16 trust, you have to be some kind of new and more retarded version of a human.

FOR RENT.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:12:35 PM

Bruno seriously you are a true cancer to crypto and anything good for it, I am not a scammer, I have done nothing but provide a good service that pays people weekly and I work hard for the people who trust me.

you start a scam thread againt me, and yet help a true scammer in starting a new account and continue to scam people. Are you frickin serious.

here is the scammer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1292553.0

And here is bruno helping him get a new account so he can farther scam people and avoid the negative trust he deservingly has received.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1293917.0

Why is everyone tagging me negative when Vod has already tagged me as a scammer? What is the need for it? Will it look deep red or what?  Angry Angry

I request shorena and EcuaMobi to remove their negative trust rating as your trusts have nothing to do with getting a negative trust. Vod gave it first. So what is the need for giving it again?

Please stop these trolls and let me lead a peaceful life. Vod will make it neutral if I sincerely act towards the community so please remove your negative ratings @shorena and @EcuaMobi.

Name:   Magnesium Coin
Activity:   70
Position:   Member
Date Registered:   October 13, 2015, 04:24:56 PM
Last Active:   Today at 01:19:30 AM

My account is not aged!? Cry   From October 13, 2015, 04:24:56 PM to December 18, 2015, 07:23:22 AM!!

That's exactly what I said. Your account is not that old, ergo (means therefore) you should simply create a new user account and nobody would be the wiser (means nobody will have clue) that you're affiliated with a scarred account (read: scam) providing, that is, you don't tell them/us.

this is the guy we want to listen to seriously? WOW you never cease to amaze me bruno, I mean how low can a person really be?

We can only imagine how bad it really is outside of this forum.

You say you do this to help and offer a service to this community by calling out scammers yet help one so he can steal someone elses account and scam them to.

You know bruno I really do feel sorry for you man, I hope you have a Merry Christmas bro, maybe someone will get you some free psychologist appointments, cause man you really do need them.

Obviously, Leroy Fodor can't read.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:15:56 PM

Summary:

Troll no.1: You're a scammer!

Troll no,2: No, you're scammer!!

This is boring, nobody cares about your personal shit, or who lied about what. Nobody is reading it except you two. How dumb is that, asshole?

AltcoinScamfinder

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:19:09 PM

Spoetnik = One foolish Canadian

Trust: -16: -4 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!

His Troll History

http://www.polonibox.com/?username=Spoetnik&page=1

He seems chemically imbalanced

For the noobs in this money game.
Never trust a shithead (cokehead) .

Traded at Poloniex for 3 years without an issue. I don't think a SINGLE Craptsy user can say they have traded for 3 days without being scammed.

FOR RENT.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:19:16 PM

Cryptsy has, is and will always be the shittiest exchange that have ever existed. They listed shitcoins, lost money, started selling cryptsy shares when they were broke and scammed people out of 1000s of BTC on that and you STILL trade there? How stupid can one person get? But I guess if you have MINUS 16 trust, you have to be some kind of new and more retarded version of a human.

"Last year I dressed up as Leroy Fodor for Halloween and nobody knew who I was until I opened my mouth and lied with everything I said. Honestly, that was the hardest part of being in a Leroy Fodor costume. Afterward I took a long bath to cleanse myself of the dirtiness I felt. That was pretty stupid, eh?"
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:22:13 PM

I stopped trading there after the end of 2013 and made a few random arb attempts later to see how it would go
..as a test. (it went badly)
I have not used the place in well over a year i estimate.

Shows you are a retard actually making up stupid lies.

And you can enjoy your very own red Trust rating smart ass for Trolling with Lies... enjoy Wink

EDIT:
@AltcoinScamfinder
Why does it say this under your name ?
"Warning: Trade with extreme caution!"
Did you scam someone ?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:23:57 PM

Summary:

This is boring, nobody cares about your personal shit, or who lied about what. Nobody is reading it except you two. How dumb is that, asshole?

Question: If nobody's reading them, then how was it possible for you to summarize what was penned, coupled with now providing a synopsis to those you claim are not reading our words alluding to your words are worth reading?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:27:48 PM

Summary:

Question: If nobody's reading them, then how was it possible for you to summarize what was penned, coupled with now providing a synopsis to those you claim are not reading our words alluding to your words are worth reading?

MIND = BLOWN
Let's see if he can even grasp what you said to formulate some half ass retort LOL
Gleb would you characterize your time here as Clubbing Seals or Wailing on toddlers ?
In other words.. batting around the mouse.
SHAME Bruno ..didn't your mother teach you NOT to play with your food ?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:31:38 PM

Summary:

MIND = BLOWN
Let's see if he can even grasp what you said to formulate some half ass retort LOL
Gleb would you characterize your time here as Clubbing Seals or Wailing on toddlers ?
In other words.. batting around the mouse.
SHAME Bruno ..didn't your mother teach you NOT to play with your food ?

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: