Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:22:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006432 times)
Krypt0Fr3ak

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 11:22:46 PM

lol...
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 12:57:50 AM

I've created support ticked saying something like 'please cancel my pending btc withdrawal'. They have returned my btc back to balance in a hour. Another way is to ask cancel withdrawal in chat, they will do so in a minutes. A bit more complicated part is to find altcoin with tiny spread, good volume and working withdrawals( ltc withdrawals pending for hours and maybe days). Doge have worked out for me( Eth and Dash withdrawals worked also), but it was yesterday, i'm not sure is it working now, just try it out.
A good alt for withdrawal is UNO / Unobtanium.

I know that people have been able to withdraw it.  Plus it is stable and highly liquid on other exchanges...
Man, Charlie, what's up with you?
People really shouldn't help pumping random coins to get their money out. That's far from a solution.
No attempt to pump here, bruh.

If you look at the chart, you can see that UNO has been very steady in terms of BTC ever since the recent meteoric rise of BTC.

Anyway, UNO has been a great store of value and is a base pair at a few other exchanges, and it's also been good to me from a buy and hold perspective.

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:05:34 AM

You fucking yank twat's.

The first thing you do is jump from "zero" to "1 million"..

Either litigation, Violence or some other stupidity. No forethought, no consideration. blind ignorance/arrogance.  

With the mindset "I Seen this in a Movie. It was so cool dude!.."

By even discussing your case here you are putting your entire case in jeopardy.

As for doxing owners that just plain punitive and very childish IMHO.
Not one bit of forethought. Again "zero" to "1 million"

Why have so much exposure? did you not get to learn how to dodge bullets, instead of crying like little bitches..

fucking yanks..

uhhmm... i am not a "Yank"

i also have illustrated how this was built up over years.
making it sound like they had one recent problem and everyone flipped out is nonsense.
As for doxing..
notice me saying a few times how my trade history and private registration details were leaked ?
you said..
"By even discussing your case here you are putting your entire case in jeopardy. "
So uhh maybe Mullick should read that when he replied back saying "i don't know how that happened"

dodge bullets ?
How about a service do what it advertises ?
If people are short changed they have every right to complain or warn others. "Yanks" or not.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:15:54 AM

personally don't think crypsty is insolvent...but if the majority of posters here believe so...some one should start a pool...like closest to bankruptcy date wins the pot...
anyway
if they were insolvent...that's what its like in the land of crypto. All this bitching and moaning, but where else are you going to trade alts. I cant believe with the demise of mt gox, mintpal, coine-e, cryptotrade virtex...to name a few....that people still put too much trust in these exchanges.

btw where is the thread with people bitching about cex-io....I have nmc coins lost in transfer for over a week.

exchanges...unless p2p or licensed under something like the nys draconian bit license, where a bond must be posted... are risky places.

True !
I worked at a restaurant that told me and my buddy to close the Kitchen.
In the late afternoon the owner walked in and said ..it's over.
Later it was a question of who gets paid.

In Canada by law the creditors like banks etc were entitled to get paid first.
At least that is what i gathered roughly speaking (i am no expert on that stuff)
Later i had to start going to meetings to get my last paycheck etc.
In the end their stuff was sold off to pay creditors and i got *part of my money owed months later.

I didn't mind so much i didn't get it all back because i felt sorry for the owners.. they were good people.
Just another example of not being a dick with your staff / customers helps lol
Had they been jerks i might have tried harder to get all my money.. see what i am saying ?

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:31:36 AM

I predict next year Cryptsy will be long gone.. AKA: pulled a Gox.

And David Icke ?
Sorry but the guy went on a talk show and told everyone that he was Jesus.. lunatic !
This is not a rumor i seen the video and watched the guy sit in the chair going on and on about how he was a deity.

I also seen Jesse Ventura rip him to pieces on TV over his Lizard People run the world Seminars.
He admitted to making many millions $ usd touring claiming Lizard people from another world
rule our world and occupy all the high up positions like Presidents etc.

When it comes to clowns David Icke is right up there among the top 5 in earth's history.

How does a guy claim to be Jesus then switch into some other scheme
and then everyone just believes his Lizard people shit ?
How do people giving him money simply ignore his Jesus claims ?

I am surprised half the people on this earth can even breath.
I will not be giving Icke $500 usd to watch his 8hr long seminar on Lizard People when he comes to my town LOL

EW!

Nevermind, then!

Thanks for the "reality" check, if that word even applies here.... I had no idea he claimed to be Yeezsus!!  

Everyone knows it's really Kanye.  

Grin

cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:33:21 AM

personally don't think crypsty is insolvent...but if the majority of posters here believe so...some one should start a pool...like closest to bankruptcy date wins the pot...
anyway
if they were insolvent...that's what its like in the land of crypto. All this bitching and moaning, but where else are you going to trade alts. I cant believe with the demise of mt gox, mintpal, coine-e, cryptotrade virtex...to name a few....that people still put too much trust in these exchanges.

btw where is the thread with people bitching about cex-io....I have nmc coins lost in transfer for over a week.

exchanges...unless p2p or licensed under something like the nys draconian bit license, where a bond must be posted... are risky places.

True !

At least that is what i gathered roughly speaking (i am no expert on that stuff)
In the end their stuff was sold off to pay creditors and i got *part of my money owed months later.

I didn't mind so much i didn't get it all back because i felt sorry for the owners.. they were good people.
Had they been jerks i might have tried harder to get all my money.. see what i am saying ?
should be a yank.
in usa it maybe different from state to state but employees are supposed to be the first to get paid....in full....then creditors split what is left for some percentage on the dollar.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:38:42 AM

anyway

True !

http://www.co.palm-beach.fl.us/papa/Asps/PropertyDetail/PropertyDetail.aspx?parcel=00424629130003540&

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:45:09 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 06:15:50 AM by Spoetnik

I will admit i should have checked further into the foreclosure stuff earlier.
But Gleb has been pretty good so far at digging up info so i was excited LOL

Because of the fanboyism that runs rampant on the web it will take a lot
for most any service out there to actually go down..
Fanboys will enable people to continue.

So i will sorry to Big Vern for helping to spread misinformation.
I think it was clear i really did believe that info was current etc.
I did not try and deliberately spread info that was knowingly false.. i never would !

BUT... i still think......

PS:
Gleb/Bruno who is the hot chick in the picture ? (are you the guy or the girl)
I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers !

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 02:06:51 AM

Did you take that pic with a Palm Pilot?  Cheesy
JK

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:09:58 AM

Did you take that pic with a Palm Pilot?  Cheesy
JK

front camera on my Moto-E rev.2

i know it sucks LOL

i tried to get my face in there too but it wasn't working.
the front camera is really bad.. the rear one is at least 5mp.

I also want to add that their policy of banning people who complain about site issues is horrible.
They might as well pull their cock out and piss on your face.. not how you treat paying customers !

cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:03:50 AM

Seems like crypsty 's stock has plummeted in the last few days. It was trading for .035btc in September and now is trading for .006btc. ouch
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:21:37 AM

I will admit i should have checked further into the foreclosure stuff earlier.
But Gleb has been pretty good so far at digging up info so i was excited LOL

Because of the fanboyism that runs rampant on the web it will take a lot
for most any service out there to actually go down..
Fanboys will enable people to continue.

So i will sorry to Big Vern for helping to spread misinformation.
I think it was clear i really did believe that info was current etc.
I did not try and deliberately spread info that was knowingly false.. i never would !

BUT... i still think......

PS:
Gleb/Bruno who is the hot chick in the picture ?
I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers !

And, how many times do I have to apologize for the foreclosure false alarm? Isn't once enough?  Grin Grin Grin
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:23:21 AM

and her name is..

Stephanie Murphy

Can we Bitcoin together ?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 05:51:49 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 06:15:18 AM by Spoetnik

"We have never been investigated for anything, period."

http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/130547612142/re-coinfire

Plottwist Bigvern is Josh Garza.

This is a statement to state that we aren't being investigated Wink

WHAT ?? jeez i missed a lot LOL
I got some catching up to do.. that topic is 2,182 pages long  Shocked

EDIT:
I am curious why you guys aren't leaving negative feedback for these guys that scammed you ?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:14:33 AM

"We have never been investigated for anything, period."

http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/130547612142/re-coinfire

Plottwist Bigvern is Josh Garza.

This is a statement to state that we aren't being investigated Wink

WHAT ?? jeez i missed a lot LOL
I got some catching up to do.. that topic is 2,182 pages long  Shocked

Oh Cryptsy, you've done it again. This time it's not losing customer deposits for months, robbing them of proper exchange rates, hiding customer deposits without telling them, or locking up large sums of money. No one has (yet) sued you over this one. No, this time you've gone and tied your future to the future of Paycoin, the most scam-ridden, hype-driven, fraud-tainted, lie-based altcoin the cryptocurrency world has ever witnessed.

This is an op-ed.

Also read: Josh Garza Releases A Hit List of Media Outlets

E-mail dumps have revealed a great deal of collusion between you and Josh Garza in regards to Paycoin. Surely at some point you, too, believed that Paycoin would be worth $20 because Garza said so. Which would translate into a lot of fees for you, as people rushed to either buy XPY or dump it at the elusive price.

The same e-mail dumps which reveal Paul Vernon colluding with Garza also reveal that it was no mistake that CCN among others had all our advertising space bought by GAW in those days. The company, which it turns out was never as successful anyone believed at the time, was on a mission to inundate our readers with inane advertising and false promises. Some in the community still think we were somehow complicit in their schemes because of this, but the e-mail dumps also reveal a long history of Garza making demands on us and being shut down.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 06:36:35 AM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%E2%80%9CBigVern%E2%80%9D+%22Hey%2C+you+have+a+great+blog+here!%22

That's how Paul Vernon rolls!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:02:56 AM

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm7485430/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

Paul Vernon is an actor, known for Doctor Dolittle (1967), Far from the Madding Crowd (1967) and The Blood Beast Terror (1968).

Definitely not our beloved Paul Vernon, albeit sure the hell sounds like him..
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:05:23 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 07:15:51 AM by Spoetnik

Not only can you leave a trust rating for Cryptsy staff here but
you can also leave a review of their service at the Better Business Bureau web site.

http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/business-and-trade-organizations/project-investors-in-delray-beach-fl-90098747

and Gleb i see that was back in 2005 mostly.. he's been at it a while  Shocked
i also recall seeing that quote before myself somewhere lol

EDIT:
Funny they started drama with me for using the word "hack" before and banned me for a year
then i seen this.
fishy some guy had lost $180,000 in Bitcoin.
i bet they just took his coins and said hey.. fuck you ..."hackers"
Or as Mullick likes to say "i don't know"

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/cryptocurrency-exchange-cryptsy-owner-paul-vernon-face-lawsuit/

n3rvi0zz0

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:19:15 AM

I start to think to hire a lawyer to get back my coins, Im from Uk anyone have the same problem?

thanks for all the info is posted here this will help us to recover our money

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 07:37:02 AM

http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.foopile.com

“I had bought 3 items from this site”
11/12/11
I had bought 3 items from this site. After many, many e-mails and phone calls I did receive the kindle. I have not received a chair I bought back on May 8, 2011 or a steam mop. Stay away. I did always give them the benefit of the doubt, but now I've basically given up. I was in Las Vegas where they supposedly are located and tried to find them with no luck. Stay away and save your money!!!! They make lots of excuses if you do get a response to your inquiry. Now the website is down. They say it's getting a remake. Hopefully, but probably moving on.

Ask Rhonda about Foopile

Either Rhonda's spreadin' FUD about Foo, or ...

http://web.archive.org/web/20110902071158/http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=25113

... Horton sees a pattern. Yes, Foopile was owned by - you guessed it - Paul E. Vernon, complete with tiers: http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=SNqOL9Y1XOHyRFHSKz%252bJIg%253d%253d HAHAHA Combining this and my last post above you'll have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEWwZNUafKo

BTW, Rhonda has plenty of company. Here's just a taste: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.foopile.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: