Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006556 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:03:28 PM

Horus why have you been hiding from the IRC channel for a year + ?

You Cryptsy guys hijacked it long ago then got bored and wandered off..

Users come in looking for help and there is no one around.. for years now.
It then ends up being my job.. again !
And i do i might add..

You have advertised many times in places such as Twitter to look for help in the Freenode channel #Cryptsy_Support

I also love how the questions are replied back to rather selectively here too. hahaha
Only answer the ones you have the best answer for..
well, we'll just sit here and pretend you never seen the others ones posted NON STOP LOL

I was thinking last night.. i am pretty sure i seen you using a Judge_Dread account name waaaaay back Horus.
And based on what i seen last night etc and Lurking random comments on the Troll-Box i'd say it's safe to assume it's you !

I find it interesting when you guys are quick to come here and deny certain things and ignore others.
Rip-Off report ? you are here ASAP arguing about it..
Some guy posts Cryptsy offices are closed ? Crickets !
That has been the pattern here all along..

And Horus before you try and deny being Judge_Dread think about this..
I posted the chat log of you late last night responding back to SystemMSG (who i presume is JShock)
That showed you acting like you had no idea about the office closure !
This can lend you some credibility and save face maybe ?

By the way we were all told by ALL of you staff.. "i don't know" & "we will say when we here from Vern"
sooooo
uhhhhhhh

it's 2016 now for fuck sakes.. it's been 4 god damn months ?
Uhhh WHAT THE FUCK ?

Like look buddy.. you are a nice guy & all but gimme a fucking bloody break.. FOUR MONTHS
of waiting for a fucking god damn answer !
What in the god damn fuck man seriously ?

And it's January 9th now and Horus you just went rambling on as though you never said you were maybe going to quit..
If BigVern did not step up with some excuses etc.
NOW you find out he shut the fucking office with out telling you and you STILL come here and suck that scammers cock dry ?
You are seriously running out of time to salvage what ever shred of credibility you had in Crypto Horus.
And JShock the penny auction co-partner in crime with BigVern is a lost cause i think.. he'll do jail time supporting Vern i bet.

Horus maybe you should have taken a page out of Mullick's play book loooong ago ?
And hid for 3 months LOL
Or is he in jail for fraud while BigVern is on the run with 6 million in stolen Cryptsy BTC from it's users ?

REMINDER EVERYBODY:
Mullick the wallet guy at Cryptsy vanished many months ago and has not been seen or heard from since.
And no it would mean fuck all if he wanted to make a one time quick 2 sentence long forum post cameo to spit me either Wink

Hey stupid Cryptsy Shill's..
I TOLD YOU SO !
I was right all along and every thing i say is true.
I knew i'd have your ass's sooner or later.  Cool

Hey JShock
Wanna gimme another 1 year ban asshole ?
Do it i dare you ROFL

BOTTOM LINE

You can wiggle on the rope all ya want Cryptsy but i will poke you and laugh my fucking ass off all want.
I WIN !
I am in charge and Cryptsy can eat shit assholes.. YOU LOSE !

No matter what shit rolls out of your mouth's you are ALL still getting hung fuckers Wink
All the Forum chat wiggling on the rope ain't gonna do squat..

Please hide more.. It makes you guys look 1,000 times worse ROFL

Hmm maybe a smart "Support Manager" who may or may not be named "JIM" should have posted on Twitter
about the offices closing huh ? Maybe then the other staff (if there is any left)
would have found out from a Cryptsy guy rather then..
seeing it posted by those darn Troll's posting FUD on the Troll box all the time LOL

Let me guess Horus you had no idea until that evil FUD'ing Troll posted it on the chat box.. so it was News to you ?
Then you banned him for saying it HAHAHHAHAHHA

NOTE: He did too guys and muttered some excuse as it was against the rules to post Links  Roll Eyes
If no link was posted they would have called it FUD and called the poster a liar.

PS:
Why did you drop Mr. Franko from being a MOD ?

Learn anything here yet Cryptsy staff ?
- Spoetnik knows everything and is always right.
- Cryptsy is a scam.. TRUE, because i said so.
- Spoetnik is in charge of the internet Shitsy assholes.

I love seeing you guys get taken down a peg after acting like deceitful cunts for YEARS AHAHHAHAHHA

Quick go buy some CENT or CAP or Hobonikels to get out of Cryptsy guys HAHAHHAHA

Hey Cryptsy..

just one last thing..

FUCK
YOU

ROFL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Horus_Cryptsy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:21:03 PM

oh god, here we go.  Sometimes you are right on things Spoet, me being judge isn't one of them lol.

I never gained Mod status is IRC , I went a couple times but didn't know who ran it and honestly forgot about it.

The florida office closing was news to me, but they have explained that the office was too big and expensive for what we needed and to cut costs they weren't going to renew the lease and relocate to a new office. Im always last to hear about this stuff as I live in a different country. Also, I don't ban people from Cryptsy chat for asking about stuff. Other admins seem to, but I do not.

As far as Franko not being a mod, I assume it was because he was never in chat being a mod. Franko and I have known each other a long time. It wasn't me who removed him as a mod. I just saw it checking work chats that he was ejected from the convo.

For real though, it would be hilarious if I was judge, because he gives me a hard time and is a pain in the ass haha, but sadly no, Im not him.

EDIT - this posts seems to have made my account "member" status haha

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:37:27 PM

oh god here we go ?

You an idiot.. drown with your ship Mr. I am Quiting.

EDIT:
The only thing i want to hear out of your mouth Horus is.. "I quit"

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 07:38:39 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 08:37:46 PM by Spoetnik

Hey guys did Cryptsy ever start with Paypal ?

If so i will report them if i can get the info Wink

check these scammers out.. i had to remind 15 16 sellers on 15 16 topics !

Currency Exchange

[Warning] Paypal + Crypto = Negative trust

EDIT:

Somebody has to have some morals in Crypto

This scammy ass forum should be warning users with a sticky msg in that forum section.. at the very least.
This whole crypto scene is letting people walk into a trap from hell with Paypal.
And everyone has already known since at least 2012 when a guy posted the same 2013 TOS email i got here.

Somebody has to look out for new users who don't know any better.. none of you will !
It's up to me .. as usual.  Roll Eyes

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:04:08 PM

Sure. As far as I know, the withdrawals to AlphaBay were a user getting his withdrawals processed by us. We found the account in question and I believe it has been closed. There is no way to monitor every address someone withdrawals to, and even if there was, I find it sketchy is a company monitors where EVERY transaction goes. There are laws that say we have to do a certain amount looking for things like laundering, terrorist financing and that sort of stuff granted. I don't really work in compliance at Cryptsy, but this stuff just seem common sense.

As far as money going to LBC, I have no idea. If you could PM me some addresses and proof they are LBC wallets for that amount I would appreciate it.

Given that AlphaBay is a client oppose to simply a user of AlphaBay, how was it possible that they passed KYC et al. muster given AB functions primarily via Onion routers, unless it's a given I'm mistaken?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:06:43 PM

$100 shoes. Oh my ! We've got a baller here !!!
This thread went weird real fast.
Was trying to get him to admit he tried to use my name to Pump Doge like 2 years ago..
People came at me for that LOL
Unless it was JPC it wasn't me..
And so i guess Salty and thymos are guilty in this Cryptsy drama too
but your just too busy (mouthing off Gleb Gamow) to post any proof (aside from sarcasm posts)
would have been less effort to post the proof wouldn't it ?
PS:
Thanks for trying to steal my name 2 years ago ..and yeah i meant back then LOL
And you spelled it wrong back then too Wink

I am sorry friend, but I honestly have no idea what you are talking about  Undecided

All this is is Bruno Kucinskas (Gleb Gamow / BobLawblaw after he got caught being a dumb fuck)

I am sorry, buddy, but I am not Bruno. I'm just another old schmuck on the way to TrollTown, saw you pop back up on the radar again after an absence, and my GPS told me to take this off ramp to agitate you some more.

Are you back on your meds, or still off them ? You know... social assistance and all...

Excellent use of a space before a question mark and employing ellipses, throwing the scent off of you and I being the same person.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:23:15 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 09:57:48 PM by Spoetnik

I bet Coindesk seen this story and passed on it.
As usual they are cowards.. they always have been.

I noticed the guy who put up that News story about the Cryptsy's office being closed
has in the past got a story submitted to Coindesk before.
And he posted this news on his own News site.
I bet he posted it to Coindesk knowing full well they would pass on it.

Which leads me to my point.. You are all pussies (except a few of you)
Grow a pair clowns.

Morality should not be considered FUD from 4 guys when their is 700,000+ user accounts here.

Hang your fucking heads in shame Bitcorntalk .....and Coindesk !

Work harder at blending into the scammy crypto-crowd *quietly* cowards.
Don't worry when someone else leads the way you can always ride their coat tails around here if need be Wink

EDIT:
Think i am full of shit ?
Why was i the ONLY one who spoke up and said something had to be done at CoinMarketCap ?
Why was nobody sticking up for me back then when Gliss + his cheerleaders called me a Troll for ages ?
..only for him to say i was right and add the Asterisk's.. a month later.

Seems you wee all hiding then later down the road when i am not there you all NOW strut around
like you support that etc.. ya after i went to bat by myself .. again !

Want some credibility guys ?
GROW A PAIR !

Starting with Horus.. "Mr. i just might quit guy" ROFL
mmmm hhhhmmm .... what the fuck ever  Roll Eyes

ya uhhh duhhhh know what guy'z like uhhh duhhhh it's been 4 months of Shitsy fucking us all over
and well uhhh duuuuh maybe if they fuck people over for another 4 months i just maybe might sort quit' maybe..
FUCKING CLOWNS ! AHAHHAHAH
Don't even try for a second you have cred mtuha fucka's !
99.50% suck cock and hide.. while 4 or 5 guys do all the ass kicking !

DefendKebab

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

Hassan Al-Kebab

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:39:27 PM

Let's hope everything will end well for community

their ETH cold wallet is still loaded. https://etherchain.org/account/0x3afca45be577815985f0d83e5e4c738f45804fec

Güçlü Türkiye Kebab Defenderler
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:43:04 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 11:09:44 PM by Spoetnik

Cryptsy,
prepare for an ass kicking you can not prepare for !

January 1st, 2016 - Are you ready ?

This was the omen !

bigvern Last Active: December 30, 2015, 02:45:09 PM

Looks like he had a 9 day and counting head start on the law..

EDIT:
@PoolMinor = I liked your post !

The wallet guy who vanished 2 months ago while there are 80 wallets down !

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=99433

Name:    mullick
Activity:    924
Position:    Legendary
Date Registered:    April 13, 2013, 03:39:15 PM
Last Active:    November 13, 2015, 05:34:24 PM

vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:12:33 PM

https://archive.is/ZQaAb

Cryptsy, Inc. an Ontario Company

26 Telegram Mews
 Toronto, Ontario M5V-3Z4
 CANADA

Roll Eyes

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-condo-for-sale/city-of-toronto/spectacular-2-storey-live-work-loft-in-the-heart-of-the-city/1127897275

Spectacular 2 Storey Live/Work Loft In The Heart Of The City

Date Listed 22-Dec-15
Price $688,888.00
Address 26 Telegram Mews, Toronto, ON M5V 3Z4

Yeah that's our Canadian office. Landlord put it up for sale and we only rent the space. Those look like same pics from when we saw it last year and rented it.

So you're claiming that office is still an active Cryptsy headquarters?  As opposed, of course, to the office you quietly abandoned in Florida?

It is active for our Canadian branch, it has nothing to do really with the American branch. We had big plans for the Canadian branch but banks and payment processors had a different idea I suppose. The decision came to close this office down like  EDIT*  3-4 months ago because of the issues we faced up here with opening the site.  We are just have the office here until February 15 when lease is up because we don't really use it.

Well here you go guys... and girls...  The Canadian office location has been verified to be a corporate headquarters for the [most likely] soon to be defunct Cryptsy.  You can serve this location as verified by one of their verified employees.

This space not for rent...
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:16:51 PM

26 Telegram Mews
 Toronto, Ontario M5V-3Z4
 CANADA

Roll Eyes

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-condo-for-sale/city-of-toronto/spectacular-2-storey-live-work-loft-in-the-heart-of-the-city/1127897275

Date Listed 22-Dec-15
Price $688,888.00

Yeah that's our Canadian office. Landlord put it up for sale and we only rent the space. Those look like same pics from when we saw it last year and rented it.

So you're claiming that office is still an active Cryptsy headquarters?  As opposed, of course, to the office you quietly abandoned in Florida?

It is active for our Canadian branch, it has nothing to do really with the American branch. We had big plans for the Canadian branch but banks and payment processors had a different idea I suppose. The decision came to close this office down like  EDIT*  3-4 months ago because of the issues we faced up here with opening the site.  We are just have the office here until February 15 when lease is up because we don't really use it.

Well here you go guys... and girls...  The Canadian office location has been verified to be a corporate headquarters for the [most likely] soon to be defunct Cryptsy.  You can serve this location as verified by one of their verified employees.

This is a residential unit. I doubt you'll find a secretary.

l Unit With Lots Of Street Exposure Or A Combination Of The Above. This Is Truly A Unique Space With A Private Terrace, Well Appointed Kitchen, Chic Washrooms & Private Master Retreat On The Upper Level. Excellent Floor Plan Just Waiting For Your Personal Touch!

Amenities To Rival A 5 Star Hotel, Premium Location, Close To Transit & Parking And Locker Included. Don't Miss This One! Live/Work Spaces Are Rare! Include All Existing Appliances; Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:21:08 PM

26 Telegram Mews
 Toronto, Ontario M5V-3Z4
 CANADA

Roll Eyes

Date Listed 22-Dec-15
Price $688,888.00

It is active for our Canadian branch, it has nothing to do really with the American branch. We had big plans for the Canadian branch but banks and payment processors had a different idea I suppose. The decision came to close this office down like  EDIT*  3-4 months ago because of the issues we faced up here with opening the site.  We are just have the office here until February 15 when lease is up because we don't really use it.

Well here you go guys... and girls...  The Canadian office location has been verified to be a corporate headquarters for the [most likely] soon to be defunct Cryptsy.  You can serve this location as verified by one of their verified employees.

Verify with a lawyer but as long as you serve the last known address and make a good faith effort to serve the individual or company you are pursuing legal action against then a judge should accept it and enter a default judgement if they fail to respond/show.

Like I said at first, please verify this with a lawyer.  If you are pursuing in small claims court, still verify with someone who can give you verifiable legal advice specifically for your situation.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:21:20 PM

26 Telegram Mews
 Toronto, Ontario M5V-3Z4
 CANADA

Roll Eyes

Date Listed 22-Dec-15
Price $688,888.00

Amenities To Rival A 5 Star Hotel, Premium Location, Close To Transit & Parking And Locker Included. Don't Miss This One! Live/Work Spaces Are Rare! Include All Existing Appliances; Fridge, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer.

Yes, it is a residential unit. Care to guess who currently resides there till the lease is up?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:24:27 PM

26 Telegram Mews
 Toronto, Ontario M5V-3Z4
 CANADA

Roll Eyes

Date Listed 22-Dec-15
Price $688,888.00

Verify with a lawyer but as long as you serve the last known address and make a good faith effort to serve the individual or company you are pursuing legal action against then a judge should accept it and enter a default judgement if they fail to respond/show.

Like I said at first, please verify this with a lawyer.  If you are pursuing in small claims court, still verify with someone who can give you verifiable legal advice specifically for your situation.

https://www.cryptsy.ca/pages/about

vancefox
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:24:39 PM

26 Telegram Mews
 Toronto, Ontario M5V-3Z4
 CANADA

Roll Eyes

Date Listed 22-Dec-15
Price $688,888.00

Yes, it is a residential unit. Care to guess who currently resides there till the lease is up?

Well we already know where this guy lives so it's not him....

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:32:03 PM

Very few people I know could afford it. Undecided

Two sinks kinda fancy. Tongue

I see one sink and one Canadian bidet.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:37:13 PM

Crazy Canadians Cheesy

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:30:29 AM

That works with Weed i hear too !

Canadian bidet ? YUP ! ...i live there it's true guys.

So i wonder when Did Horus get his eviction notice ? When did he say on the previous page again ?
Pretty soon they will have NO office LOL ..usa or can

EDIT:
If he knew that i bet he know far more than he is saying !

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:32:46 AM

I run my unit how I run my unit. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 meters from 4000 Canadians who are trained to drink beer in sub-zero temperaures, so don't think for one second that you can come up here, flash a meme, and make me nervous.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 12:48:08 AM

Sorry that i break this really interesting discussion..
but is there someone who is no doubt that this business collapsed?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: