Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expanse (EXP) - 1st Stable fork of Ethereum (New Algo + PirlGuard)  (Read 961402 times)
Litejavichu

Activity: 693
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:37:38 AM

http://www.gander.tech/
New tech release from Expanse, check it out!

http://www.expanse.tech/
New Expanse Website

http://www.borderlesscorp.com/
New Corporation Introduced focusing on the Expanse Blockchain

http://gameboard.site/
New Expanse Partner!
I have read a little bit about 'GamePlay' and I am very impressed. I have come up with many ideas to apply successfully. . . Schools around the world should use it Smiley

Very good work. Thank you very much

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 12:04:20 PM

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_u3pKcdQjuAfIICcuLOQeM_pn08xZ9YmURrDHr5eaf4/pub

Recent Newsletter translated into Thai, it was shared in a private Bitcoin group with 25k members, I had to get into the group before I could see it. I went ahead and put it into a google doc and published it on the web for any that are curious.

TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:01:51 PM

I'm very happy I bought a good amount of EXP during the last pump of Bitcoin. Now I'm even more happy to HODL
Happy for you.
You've made the right decision! Wink
yaooke

Activity: 280

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:02:46 PM

Where can I back up the .dat file from the wallet

Keystore, USB drives? Same places you would for Bitcoin or anything else.

There is no .dat file in the keystore folder. What is this ? There is one file however but it has a very weird extension (something like abcsd1231298901237189)

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
meprun

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:52:00 AM

To bad the block explorer doesn't show stats yet.
I would like to see how the 2m coins on poliniex have risen over time and are now transferred to wallets.
It think it's strange that there are sudden dumps and high sell orders when news is out.
Yesteday I saw somewhere around 139000 or so an sell order of 6000 exp.
Hopefully we can also track the poliniex accounts in the future to see if its the same wallet all over again.
MoneyMaker30

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:14:24 AM

I feel sorry for every single one of you people here, investing in this coin.

As the nice guy that i am who has been here since 2014 buying dash,Vert,Maza,ETH,XRP so many more at complete bottom prices, i mean pennies.( i can prove this) selling for unbelievable amounts at the top. Im here to say please don't buy this shit, if you cant help buying this shit DO NOT put more than 2% of your net worth into it because you will lose it. If you you do not believe me watch this video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijMJqgBpD74

Your dev ^^^^
If you have not instantly sold after seeing that video, theres more just look, even trying to make a realty mini series likes he's a celebrity  embarrassing his family that he films.  If you have still not sold after seeing that lol you are a fool an deserve to lose it all.. be back in a year o this day to laugh at you.. I had expense at 70k learned he was that Franko shit Dev, never brought or touched that shit. i could sense the bullshit. nearly sold EXP immediately but wanted to give him a chance but after seeing that rap video, i sold instantly. i mean paused that shit one second through logged into poloniex and sold at all my shit 120k in middle of pump ( Can prove it) even though i could have sold for higher, fuck that. i felt ashamed how stupid i could be even though i doubled up lol now thats how intelligent investors react.

he basically used the money he raised from the franko dumb idiots to make rap music  get an pay for an ok Wife for his level, some black friends and a house in the outback somewhere by using all the money he robbed from the franko idiots. Look at them begging him to develop or help the coin, telling him he's wonderful but he's already rinsed them and bounced. Thats you guys next lol.

So if you want to fund him and the gangsta lifestyle lol, taking his mother out for food,  keeping his wife, The house in the outback, More rap videos, more black friends, Invest in EXP.

He is a con artist on the verge of making a million dollars from idiots, thats the only respect he gets from me...

If you are intelligent just think? would the ETH Dev make dumb ass gangsta rap video calling himself king?, Dash Dev? Steve jobs? No never thats why they create billion dollar market caps and businesses.. Nobody in the whole world that would make those rap videos would ever create a billion dollar anything. EVER, never ever happened, never will.

As I'm never wrong every coin i have ever invested in sell this shit buy ETC for long term in a year or two you will be very happy, Keep this shit year or two you are broke.

Reason to buy

On poloniex everything is pumping

Everyone in the world adopts cryptos tomorrow an this pumps huge because its on poloniex

Its on poloniex

Reason to sell

Do i even need to say? Watch the rap video again.. go read the franko idiot forum look how poor an desperate they are, reminds me of abandoned children and that loser was their father.

MoneyMaker30

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 03:54:33 AM

If all that has still not convinced you.. He got a 10 minute youtube video talking about how to put a battery in a microphone that the Franko idiots paid for lol. He's taking you to the top haha... Come on idiots don't be a Franko idiot read the forum, thats all of you in one year lol at least the gangsta rap videos will be more glamour with couple more black brothers paid by the EXP idiots lol.. Dev do yourself a favour an stop the rapping get some self respect and pay for some counselling for the poor Franko coin idiots.

P.S Look how ETC the coin i just recommend to you all instantly shot up within a couple of minutes of me mentioning it, Thats my buying power, thats how i prove my advice, thats an intelligent investor. Looking forward to tomorrow.
Litejavichu

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 06:42:44 AM

As the nice guy that i am who has been here since 2014 buying dash,Vert,Maza,ETH,XRP so many more at complete bottom prices, i mean pennies.( i can prove this) selling for unbelievable amounts at the top. Im here to say please don't buy this shit, if you cant help buying this shit DO NOT put more than 2% of your net worth into it because you will lose it. If you you do not believe me watch this video below.

Your dev ^^^^
If you have not instantly sold after seeing that video, theres more just look, even trying to make a realty mini series likes he's a celebrity  embarrassing his family that he films.  If you have still not sold after seeing that lol you are a fool an deserve to lose it all.. be back in a year o this day to laugh at you.. I had expense at 70k learned he was that Franko shit Dev, never brought or touched that shit. i could sense the bullshit. nearly sold EXP immediately but wanted to give him a chance but after seeing that rap video, i sold instantly. i mean paused that shit one second through logged into poloniex and sold at all my shit 120k in middle of pump ( Can prove it) even though i could have sold for higher, fuck that. i felt ashamed how stupid i could be even though i doubled up lol now thats how intelligent investors react.

he basically used the money he raised from the franko dumb idiots to make rap music  get an pay for an ok Wife for his level, some black friends and a house in the outback somewhere by using all the money he robbed from the franko idiots. Look at them begging him to develop or help the coin, telling him he's wonderful but he's already rinsed them and bounced. Thats you guys next lol.

So if you want to fund him and the gangsta lifestyle lol, taking his mother out for food,  keeping his wife, The house in the outback, More rap videos, more black friends, Invest in EXP.

He is a con artist on the verge of making a million dollars from idiots, thats the only respect he gets from me...

If you are intelligent just think? would the ETH Dev make dumb ass gangsta rap video calling himself king?, Dash Dev? Steve jobs? No never thats why they create billion dollar market caps and businesses.. Nobody in the whole world that would make those rap videos would ever create a billion dollar anything. EVER, never ever happened, never will.

As I'm never wrong every coin i have ever invested in sell this shit buy ETC for long term in a year or two you will be very happy, Keep this shit year or two you are broke.

Reason to buy

Everyone in the world adopts cryptos tomorrow an this pumps huge because its on poloniex

Its on poloniex

Reason to sell

Do i even need to say? Watch the rap video again.. go read the franko idiot forum look how poor an desperate they are, reminds me of abandoned children and that loser was their father.

You have a very childish and twisted  mentality...friend. You think someone cares what Franko does with his fucking money? If he wants to spend on making music as if he wants to save the Amazon green spider, it's his fucking money dude and you or anyone else has the right to judge for that.
In the other side.....You seem hurt by price, or you stupidly try to pressure with bad arts, bad arts very childish. Do you want to make money on Poloniex, Bittrex or any other? You need in this order 15btc to push in polo, another 10btc for bittrex. Now you buy all that amount and then sell everything before another does the same, sink the price as low as possible and keep that price with more btc out of pocket. . . Do not do this on boring days, or you risk becoming the 'MonkeyWall' of the day.

Next time go here with more than 4 post in a newbie account

MoneyMaker30

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 09:58:28 AM

Your dev ^^^^

Reason to buy

Its on poloniex

Reason to sell

You have a very childish and twisted  mentality...friend. You think someone cares what Franko does with his fucking money? If he wants to spend on making music as if he wants to save the Amazon green spider, it's his fucking money dude and you or anyone else has the right to judge for that.
In the other side.....You seem hurt by price, or you stupidly try to pressure with bad arts, bad arts very childish. Do you want to make money on Poloniex, Bittrex or any other? You need in this order 15btc to push in polo, another 10btc for bittrex. Now you buy all that amount and then sell everything before another does the same, sink the price as low as possible and keep that price with more btc out of pocket. . . Do not do this on boring days, or you risk becoming the 'MonkeyWall' of the day.

Next time go here with more than 4 post in a newbie account

Im childish, but the 30 odd year old gangster hill billy is not haha delusional fan, Future EXP idiot i will remember you and laugh at you sometime from now.

I don't give a shit what he does with his money haha what made you think i care? just warning people from getting conned. Like i said, can anyone imagine? a genuine business man dev with a billion market cap make a video as stupid as that? No would never happen, no successful person is that deluded so hence i warn you not invest in idiots i don't give a shit what he does with money from the idiots not at all.

How much does he pay you? Did you buy in at the top?

When somebody intelligent invests you look at the dev, team, etc if he's deluded enough to believe he can be rapper and make reality shows about himself then that person is going to lose you money simple as that look at the facts, Every project he has done failed. But NOOO this will be one lol you deserve to lose money
Litejavichu

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:06:15 AM

Im childish, but the 30 odd year old gangster hill billy is not haha delusional fan, Future EXP idiot i will remember you and laugh at you sometime from now.

I don't give a shit what he does with his money haha what made you think i care? just warning people from getting conned. Like i said, can anyone imagine? a genuine business man dev with a billion market cap make a video as stupid as that? No would never happen, no successful person is that deluded so hence i warn you not invest in idiots i don't give a shit what he does with money from the idiots not at all.

When somebody intelligent invests you look at the dev, team, etc if he's deluded enough to believe he can be rapper and make reality shows about himself then that person is going to lose you money simple as that look at the facts, Every project he has done failed. But NOOO this will be one lol you deserve to lose money

normally do not feed trolls, even less when they appear 17 years in their explanations and tell him because:
no one with maturity in years critical acts of anyone younger, we all have our past, more or less scrambled. 
Anyone with mental maturity threatens another with laughing by losses, even less if you don't know what your BUY /SELL ratio
I've seen the video, yes, I've seen it Grin Grin The fucking King  Cheesy Cheesy. . . . And I allowed myself some jokes with Franko, that he has taken with laughter, knows how to fit criticism, which denotes an intelligent person.....

But look, there is a defect in this world of cryptos, being cult God DEV, "he knows everything and it arranges everything"... Then let me explain to you quick and easy which is his main work ' the blockchain  works, wallets to synchronize and little more '....

And then, if it is an entrepreneurial guy, if you have a community support, if no one is dedicated to trying to fuck him, sometimes, just sometimes, the can continue doing
Expanse, apart from gathering that quality in one person, has a great team and is playing in the champions league. Just looking at latest news, you should be selling up shirt to buy more exp....Enjoy the moment

Cheers

MoneyMaker30

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 12:21:04 PM

normally do not feed trolls, even less when they appear 17 years in their explanations and tell him because:
no one with maturity in years critical acts of anyone younger, we all have our past, more or less scrambled. 
Anyone with mental maturity threatens another with laughing by losses, even less if you don't know what your BUY /SELL ratio
I've seen the video, yes, I've seen it Grin Grin The fucking King  Cheesy Cheesy. . . . And I allowed myself some jokes with Franko, that he has taken with laughter, knows how to fit criticism, which denotes an intelligent person.....

But look, there is a defect in this world of cryptos, being cult God DEV, "he knows everything and it arranges everything"... Then let me explain to you quick and easy which is his main work ' the blockchain  works, wallets to synchronize and little more '....

And then, if it is an entrepreneurial guy, if you have a community support, if no one is dedicated to trying to fuck him, sometimes, just sometimes, the can continue doing
Expanse, apart from gathering that quality in one person, has a great team and is playing in the champions league. Just looking at latest news, you should be selling up shirt to buy more exp....Enjoy the moment

Cheers

One thing i can't stand within the altcoin community and the reason that for four years i never made a bitcointalk account, is because one always seems to assume that anyone with anything to say about a scam has lost money. Let me make it clear, i never spent a penny on franko new it was shit, and had a shit team like pictures of random family members as directors etc It failed just like i knew it would, while those idiots brought that i was buying dash, they must wish they could change time, while you idiots buy this, I'm buying ETC in one year remember this. I brought EXP at 70k sold 120k and its still under the price i sold, was tempted to buy at 9 and would have sold now but i won't touch it not even for profit.

regarding his age making the videos,

1. i wouldn't do that shit when i was ten let alone 30 neither would the etherum dev, Dash dev or any successful top ten market cap thats not the mentality of a successful person, argue all you want its true.

2. He's still making them.

I believe his mentality is the type that wants to be popular, cool a celebrity and impress his peers in real life, while he rinses his probably teenage investors for as much as possible.

All i tried to do is help anyone with sense. Gaining nothing in return. Im not going to bother anymore just read through the Franko forum because that will be you guys within a year.
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 12:46:09 PM

Who cares about dev while a lot of projects (or almost all projects) will fail in the future. People are in crypto not for technology they are here to make money. Expanse is not an exception.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 01:49:37 PM

Who cares about dev while a lot of projects (or almost all projects) will fail in the future. People are in crypto not for technology they are here to make money. Expanse is not an exception.

So what are you here for?

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
meprun

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:19:04 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 07:31:58 PM by meprun

Someone must really hate expanse though(must be a whale) or something else is going on.
Today i bought in three times with full force without bid.
Three times i saw 1 min later the price dropped very fast at once and the my buy in was capped with 6000 exp for sale or something like that.

I saw these things also in the past and it keeps cost me money. Things i do not see as often with other coins.
I love the project though but i must say that i have many doubts everytime i see it.
Normally i am long term trader so i dont mind it doesnt affect me then, but on the short term its really annoying.
Expecailly when i am making good profits with XRP Margins and think exp might rise and i am dumped on again.
It must be a short term thinker also whoever is doing this.
That why i dont think it is the development team, their only motivation could be keeping the price lower than ETC/ETH due to lack of development.
IT must be a team of another coin who is fending of short term investors away from EXP and can afford some of the losses that can occur.
Or maybe its just polinex, to be honest i saw it a little with other coins to, but EXP has the highest impact with this.

gr,
ElitistCA

Activity: 477

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:57:53 PM

what do you think is reason that clones of Ethereum are not cathing up with massive rise in price, I mean if ETH 10 bil, clones should be valued atleast at few hundreds millions.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
CryptoWiz420

Activity: 564
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 09:14:03 PM

what do you think is reason that clones of Ethereum are not cathing up with massive rise in price, I mean if ETH 10 bil, clones should be valued atleast at few hundreds millions.

it is especially weird considering the ethereum team constantly dumps their coins

Get PUNZ now
PUNZ: Making Crypto Great Again. Swap Many Coins To Punz, FREE!
CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:02:26 PM

Expanse to attend 3rd Blockchain Conference after the DC Blockchain Summit and the Collision Conference. Some press releases will be coming in the near future as well by the way.

Note: The best thing to do with crypto investments is to do your own research and ignore anonymous people hiding their true identity and motives. They are always from one of a few camps, they are literally on the team of some other "project," most likely considering the history of some specific people I know, or, they hold something else and they hope to spread FUD and drive people to buy whatever else they hold, sometimes they are even buyers and FUDing the very thing they have buy orders for as they know the price is about to rise. Almost every single time they are not being honest or using their real identity, lastly, if they are being honest with what they think, then they are just mistaken. The same rule always applies, do your own research, we have plenty of information to check out.

New Website and updated team list:

http://www.expanse.tech/

The Expanse blog with literally hundreds of pages to read up on Expanse and all the constant work we have been doing and what is on the way.

http://blog.expanse.tech/

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:15:18 PM

We are not a clone, we are a creative fork with custom modifications. I would say the main reason price has been suppressed are the paid trolls FUDing for years. We do not make sockpuppets or drag ourselves down to their level, we work on partnerships and building something real and not just hype. I could get into the specific projects they are coming from, but I think if people give it some thought they can figure it out on their own. I would just say compare development, creative choices, work completed, and price, and make your own choices. We are focused on being one of the top projects over time, and they can only suppress the price with sockpuppets and nonsense for so long.

CryptoClub
Legendary

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:33:31 PM

Wow, I have never seen a troll try to use the "be a racist" as an argument against buying Expanse. Chris Franko is an impressive individual I have known for years now. He made Borderless Charity and we donate time and don't make a cent from it. It has actually helped hungry people, sick kids, and he is such a good guy I feel a little lacking now and then in comparison.

Chris is a bit of a geek, but he is also scary smart. When he was in high school he got teased like a lot of us geeks and nerds did, so he did Rap Music for self-confidence as a way to deal with the stress. What does it matter what he does to relieve stress? I play Virtual Reality now and then, when I was younger I was a Dungeon Master for D&D, I was in the SCA, the Society for Creative Anachronism, and used to dress up like a Knight and fight people in full armor, so what? It was something fun and I never cared what the mundanes thought about it. Beyond that, and I speak for Chris as well in this regard, we don't care what race or religion our friends are, we care about the content of their character. 

SpiryGolden

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 04:04:35 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 07:57:33 PM by SpiryGolden

New European Expanse Pool

http://exp.spiry.io/ 0.25% FEE

GO GO <3

Stratum Port: 8008
IP's: 89.38.248.125 - 37.251.142.125

High Speed Uplink with best European Peers!

Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: