Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:57:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Find Trendon Shavers in person thread... [BTCST, BTS&T, pirateat40]  (Read 81229 times)
BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 02:38:52 PM

One thing to remember when talking to the involved Government Agencies is to IMPLICATE AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE and let them (the interested agencies) sort out who belongs and who doesn't.

Many of us have CLEAR proof that GPUMAX and BTCST co-mingled funds in a shared wallet, so to offer up the GPUMAX board of directors onto the final chopping block shouldn't be overlooked.

It's best that I 'hang back' from this thread, as I honestly have nothing new to add and 99.9% of the information that I have was gathered LONG before (6 months) prior to the collapse, beginning with the now infamous 'Hot Check Warrant' that I was too scared to inform people about, but still reported it to a trusted forum staff member for advice on how to proceed.

I will conclude with saying that I found out a long time ago that a Civil Case would be pointless, so during the course of this, I have been in contact with every and any Government Agency that was willing to listen to me because I had already come to terms with the fact that I would never see a penny back, so to re-iterate, SCORCHED EARTH has been and will continue to be my #1 goal throughout the conclusion of this situation.

bitlane a.k.a Allan a.k.a ~DonShrents

Correct, it's absolutely scorched earth time. You won't believe some of the crap I found out about Trendon. He has no intentions of paying anything back. As far as I know, there weren't even any clients, no "system", no nothing - all just fabrications.

bitlane, you should call me
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 02:47:07 PM

Be advised we may have to take this off board to avoid censorship and deleted posts.

bitlane, it would be great if we move this to trendonshavors.com

If not we could find another server.

But Bitlane had the idea.  Implicate as many people who were accomplices in in Trendon's Fraud

I would also suggest we refain from call him pirate, evidently he still lords power over people and his whole "pirate" image is just a  facade for a tiny 28 year-old, very trouble (albiet very clever) man-boy who doesn't know that difference between right and wrong, and who you can be is sleeping like a baby, counting all it bitcoins knowing very well the havoc he's wreaked on many of his creditor lives.

So Trendon, We're coming after you and any  one who ever know you.

AGAIN: THIS THREAD IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEPT AND BRING TRENDON SHAVER TO JUSTICE.  AT KNOW TIME DO WE CONDONE OR WISH TO CAUSE HARM OR THREATEN VIOLENCE TO TO TRENDON SHAVERS OR ANY OF HIS FAMILY OR ASSOCIATES.

But we are coming after you all until someone gives his up.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 02:51:52 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2012, 05:15:21 PM by BCB

Also Bitlane, BrightAnarchist and other creditor, some one need to start assembling a central repository of creditor an amounts owed.  I have no idea if Tangible Cryptology would even want to get involved with this but he came up with a pretty clever way to verify and equitably pay repay creditors.

I would had to see the second road block be the SEC or some other authority holding any recovered fund and then not be able to redistribute them as not verified record exists.

BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 02:52:20 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2012, 04:07:51 PM by BrightAnarchist

Be advised we may have to take this off board to avoid censorship and deleted posts.

bitlane, it would be great if we move this to trendonshavors.com

If not we could find another server.

But Bitlane had the idea.  Implicate as many people who were accomplices in in Trendon's Fraud

I would also suggest we refain from call him pirate, evidently he still lords power over people and his whole "pirate" image is just a  facade for a tiny 28 year-old, very trouble (albiet very clever) man-boy who doesn't know that difference between right and wrong, and who you can be is sleeping like a baby, counting all it bitcoins knowing very well the havoc he's wreaked on many of his creditor lives.

So Trendon, We're coming after you and any  one who ever know you.

AGAIN: THIS THREAD IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEPT AND BRING TRENDON SHAVER TO JUSTICE.  AT KNOW TIME DO WE CONDONE OR WISH TO CAUSE HARM OR THREATEN VIOLENCE TO TO TRENDON SHAVERS OR ANY OF HIS FAMILY OR ASSOCIATES.

But we are coming after you all until someone gives his up.

Agreed. I'm going to put the google docs back up and add all the new info to it.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 02:58:21 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2012, 05:16:05 PM by BCB

WANTED POSTER

This is a Bring Trendon Shavors to justice donation address.

I say we find out where he  and his family live and purchase a few adds in his local news paper in the form of a wanted poster.

Has anyone talked to the press in his home town.  I'm sure a sleepy little newspaper could use and exciting story.

1P2BvGdnwUebhAwxdzHe5bJhJV1TgNT31e

HDSolar

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2012, 03:00:03 PM

Let me ask this as a real question and or toss this out there.  So earlier in the thread it was asked what is the point of this thread and I am not really sure either except to just do more digging.  My question is about the entire pirate40 situation with all of its various connections to other efforts and all the people involved, has this been written up in bitcoin magazine and not just a short article but a long expose?  If not then I say that is someone is going to go to all the trouble to connect all of these dots and they don't want to get a lawyer then do a major article on the entire mess.  Why do this: so that one we can bring a very clear light on the issue to the entire community, two maybe the press can push the ball harder to make action happen, three it focuses all of these efforts under one solid resource.

Just an idea from someone who played with the pirate40 fire and got burned.  

Get paid to be social and visit HypeWizard today!  www.hypewiz.com
AR-15 80% at www.uspatriotarmory.com
my Cryptanalys.is profile
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 03:05:19 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2012, 05:15:09 PM by BCB

His name is trendon shavers a tiny troubled 28-year old man-boy.

I think all the press and public exposure the can get the better.  

Calling Bitcoin magazine and anyone else who writes about Bitcoin.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 03:08:00 PM

WANTED POSTER

This is a Bring Trendon Shavors to justice donation address.

I say we find out where he  and his family live and purchase a few adds in his local news paper in the form of a wanted poster.

Has anyone talked to the press in his home town.  I'm sure a sleepy little newspaper could use and exciting story.

1P2BvGdnwUebhAwxdzHe5bJhJV1TgNT31e

I have some friends in Texas, including a former D.A. married with a State Trooper for whom I built a website for her Justice campaign.
It's time to call them(again) ;-)
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 03:17:32 PM

I will get Trendonshavers.com setup and ready.

Please tell me what to install or volunteer if you want Admin access to the Hosting account.

**I want this to be INVITE ONLY (3 members needed to vouch for you) and only certain public info viewable (for now). We don't need any sockpuppets or spys for now.
**Participation/Signup with bitcointalk.org MAIN FORUM ACCOUNT HANDLE ONLY.

I would like to get the ball rolling with myself (bitlane), BCB and BrightAnarchist

pauljr8

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 03:47:14 PM

I have a list of transactions with addresses spanning 11/06/2011 - 8/20/2012. It is nearly 1000 lines in length therefore I didn't post it here but will email it to whomever is interested or I can paste it here if it won't upset anyone.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 03:49:34 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2012, 05:14:58 PM by BCB

I have a list of transactions with addresses spanning 11/06/2011 - 8/20/2012. It is nearly 1000 lines in length therefore I didn't post it here but will email it to whomever is interested or I can paste it here if it won't upset anyone.

let's keep confidential info off line for now until user agree to make it public.

You can email it to me at

fdajkddcek@gmail.com

We are assembling a data dump and any and all records anyone kept could be relevant.

pauljr8

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 03:53:30 PM

let's keep confidential info off line for now until user agree to make it public.

You can email it to me at

fdajkddcek@gmail.com

We are assembling a data dump and any and all records anyone kept could be relevant.

You got it. Hope it helps.
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 04:03:32 PM

DNS Server addresses updating......

www.trendonshavers.com will be online soon.

I will start with a simple Wordpress installation, then hand the controls over/share.

BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 04:09:31 PM

Also Bitlane, BrightAnarchist and other creditor, some one need to start assembling a central repository of creditor an amounts owed.  I have no idea if Tangible Cryptology would even want to get involved with this but he came up with a pretty clever way to verify and equitably pay repay creditors.

I would had to see the second road block be the SEC or some other authority holding any recovered fund and then not be able to redistribute them as not verified record exists.

We have to be careful. I'm not certain that the SEC has good intentions or not. So I regret to say that this may not be the best approach.
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 04:10:10 PM

Cross Post....  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=120230.0

I am looking for a few things, hopefully BY DONATION if anyone is so inclined, for trendonshavers.com (the FINAL online DOC Repo for pirateat40).

- Logo(s).
- Banners (all shapes, for promos/link sharing)
- Anything you would like to contribute.

The plan is to keep the site online indefinitely. Contributors will get free link exchange privileges for promoting their own business(es) if desired.

Thanks,
bitlane.

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 04:11:58 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2012, 05:14:44 PM by BCB

Bitlane can we talk off line.  I don't want this new site to become another crowded cluster fuck.

It need to be a simple publicly searchable repository of all thing Trendon Shavors a tiny, trouble 30 year old man-boy.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 04:13:05 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2012, 05:14:36 PM by BCB

BrightAnarchist

I've already discuss a strategy with some other interested parties that should protect user should the SEC become involved again.

We won't discuss this publicly now.

Thanks.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 04:14:01 PM

His name is trendon shavers a tiny troubled 28-year old man-boy.

I think all the press and public exposure the can get the better.  

Calling Bitcoin magazine and anyone else who writes about Bitcoin.
He was born in 1982.  2012 - 1982 = 30, so he is 30 years old.

09/21/1982 exactly.

Also Bitlane, BrightAnarchist and other creditor, some one need to start assembling a central repository of creditor an amounts owed.  I have no idea if Tangible Cryptology would even want to get involved with this but he came up with a pretty clever way to verify and equitably pay repay creditors.

We have to be careful. I'm not certain that the SEC has good intentions or not. So I regret to say that this may not be the best approach.

Do we know what is the SEC planning to do in this case? Are they trying to get a case on Trendon, or merely investigating this as a first example of a Bitcoin-based large scale investment fraud?

PS: I've a summarized list of information about him and his associates that I would rather not post here due to forum rules. If anyone needs it just PM me for that. (BCB has a copy of that too)
AndrewBUD

Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2012, 04:37:17 PM

Good luck guys...

Why not put a few dudes together and fly over there? 

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
October 24, 2012, 05:13:48 PM

Trendon Shavers

Looking for better images.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: