Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Find Trendon Shavers in person thread... [BTCST, BTS&T, pirateat40]  (Read 81229 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4523

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 05:11:20 AM

Also if someone could do some blockchain analysis.

It has been stated on these boards previous that addresses assumed to belong to trendon shavers are acutally silk road addresses.

because we didn't know where trendons actual stash was. its hard to tell so we assumed the large stash was trendons. but now we know its not. the blockchain analysis does show that the funds flowed through silk road, as a part of his mixer/ laundering efforts.

the only thing i can think of which just like BTC-E and MTGox does is that he deposits them to silkroad.. which silkroad credits  them as digital database data(members balance). the coins dont just sit there, branded as only belonging to memberXYZ.. silk road uses those funds for other members.. (the mixer) and at withdrawal silk road gives shavers different coins to the value of his member balance

which is standard practice for most services. the coins you put into MTGOX are not the exact coins you will get out, even if you dont trade them.. you are not trading coins you are trading a database balance which represents the coins.

try it yourself deposit into gox then withdrawal, and check the taint of the coins, it will be different. if only silk road would reveal the member name that used that deposit address (one hop) from 1dyk address it would help.

but in a anonymous society dealing with drugs, it wont happen

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 12:56:09 PM

Please keep the info and analysis coming

If you have any info that you want to distribute privately you can PM me.
email fdajkddcek@gmail.com

The goal here not to implicate any PPTs or investors but to use any and all evidence to pursue Trendon Shavers.

There should be no concern of any tax liability due to revealing your involvement as from what I understand  most of the evidence show that almost everyone suffered a loss.

And even if your investments were coming from a SR business, you can still submit evidence such addresses Trendon shavers gave you for funding anonymously to help out with the analysis.

Thanks.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 06:35:07 PM

Also if someone could do some blockchain analysis.

It has been stated on these boards previous that addresses assumed to belong to trendon shavers are acutally silk road addresses.

I'll go ahead and publicly verify the following:
Pirateat40 forum post detailing Dropbox link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=45294.0
https://i.imgur.com/zZuUA.png (In browser)

Image itself:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9280474/6970.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/AeGLy.jpg (In browser)

Search on Dropbox account number:
Query: "dl.dropbox.com/u/9280474"
http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/1732246-post9.html
https://i.imgur.com/ywNMm.png (In browser)

Pirateat40 using "Dr. Tech" in IRC:
http://bitcoinstats.com/irc/bitcoin-otc/logs/2011/12/24/3
(This link will also be referred to below regarding "rg")

IRC Log:
http://bitcoinstats.com/irc/bitcoin-otc/logs/2011/11/22

18:21    pirateat40   Donate! Starting right now and until the next block I will be watching the Bitcoin-Otc donation address at 1F1dPZxdxVVigpGdsafnZ3cFBdMGDADFDe. For every donation over .25 I will and pay an additional .10. Nanotube, no cheating! GO!
18:22   nanotube   vragnaroda: ic. seems dict and wict are in agreement today, then Smiley
18:22   nanotube   pirateat40: O_O
18:22   vragnaroda   Gee, that doesn't seem gamable.
18:22   mircea_popescu   you will and what pirate ?
18:22   copumpkin   rg: sure, just come to fenway
18:22   BTC_Bear   nano, clone the .wa module for gribble... it super good
18:23   nanotube   pirateat40: but also i'm glad you have already thought of my incentive to donate to myself haha
18:23   vragnaroda   nanotube: It can also look stuff up on wolframalpha Wink
18:23   gigavps   pirateat40: you better check that address
18:23   pirateat40   for every donation over .25 i will make a donation of .10

Blockchain donation:
http://blockchain.info/tx-index/2082663/ce21749db8b11cb05a65b6e24d7d3b1ad93f018e8e461a5b759a6d3c0f15d461

18:26    pirateat40   Time!
18:26   BARBARlAN   maybe it doesnt work that way
18:26   mircea_popescu   you can just query it barbarian
18:26   nanotube   pirateat40: let me guess, 0 donations? Smiley
18:26   BARBARlAN   .wa second biggest city china
18:26   vragnaroda   BARBARlAN: It's true: it doesn't work in a way that you can have it do things in a channel it's not in. Wink
18:26   mircea_popescu   say, did that new guy, mr truffle or what was it ever manage to get gpg going ?
18:26   pirateat40   nanotube, one 1
18:26   BARBARlAN   oh lol
18:27   pirateat40   .78825567
18:27   BARBARlAN   *facepalm*
18:27   pirateat40   you guys all suck!
18:27   nanotube   pirateat40: ooo, more than i thought Cheesy

Later:
18:28    pirateat40   To: Bitcoin-OTC 1F1dPZxdxVVigpGdsafnZ3cFBdMGDADFDe
18:28    pirateat40   Net amount: -0.88875567 BTC
18:28   rg   so much coffee today
18:29   cocktopus   webchat ftl
18:29   nanotube   pirateat40: wa, you took coins out of the otc address? O_O Cheesy
18:29   pirateat40   yes!
18:29   pirateat40   nom nom nom

Transaction he made:
http://blockchain.info/tx-index/2082661/b7e9f5f46f0f17c90adbdd787d100d7009cb74391ae8639553b9bed1f18a8299

Address he owns:
http://blockchain.info/address/1EJ88jYPA9HnGwr1JBJfrRUP3Mnp9PVgp9

James 'rg' Edward referred above to a "trendon" in the IRC chat. He had an IPO for BitVPS:
http://polimedia.us/bitcoin/mpex.php?mpsic=S.BVPS

Given his early interactions and knowledge of his name, I have a feeling he has full contact information as well as information that may shed light on what other VPS servers are owned.

Well if it helps anything I'm authorized to confirm tx 040259838883de97398a819b28d48131cbb25e13c10062e1c4697c29925f5f30 actually comes from us.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 06:36:00 PM

Thank you.
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 09:29:02 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2012, 12:21:24 AM by Raize

For posterity's sake I've made an image of the log portion in question:

The SEC may have already questioned rapeghost surrounding any financial transactions he had on Trendon Shavers.

EDIT: Removed accusation that rg may be withholding information on pirateat40.
Raize
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 12:19:37 AM

I do not follow this.  It appears that you have proved that RG new that pirateat40's real name was Trendon, right?  

But a lot of people have known that for a very long time.

He knew about it on December 24th, 2011. The chat as a whole is kind of cryptic, but pirate seems to be referring to Dr Tech in the third person, as if no one knew and he wanted to make sure no one knew. I'm not sure what it implies, actually, I'll edit to remove the reference to "slip up" to avoid making any kind of direct accusation.
helloworld

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 01:30:46 AM

He probably wont do this but on the other hand wouldnt be able to use this money. I mean when he starts using it someone will stay at the side and say "You owe me money" and showing the court decision. So he cant. At the end he only would have the choice to pay everything back, what he wont do. Or to make a deal to pay back a part. Only then he would be able to gain something from his scam. I mean at the moment he is a poor guy as everyone because it doesnt matter that he has money when he cant use it.

I'm sure he has family and friends.

Being personally poor wouldn't be so bad if all your friends and family had some good anonymous 'luck', would it?

*Drives up in new Porsche*
"Sorry guys, I know I owe you heaps of money, but this is my roommate's ex-girlfriend's uncle's car."
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 02:26:50 AM

I do not follow this.  It appears that you have proved that RG new that pirateat40's real name was Trendon, right?  

But a lot of people have known that for a very long time.

He knew about it on December 24th, 2011. The chat as a whole is kind of cryptic, but pirate seems to be referring to Dr Tech in the third person, as if no one knew and he wanted to make sure no one knew. I'm not sure what it implies, actually, I'll edit to remove the reference to "slip up" to avoid making any kind of direct accusation.

Reading all of Pirate's posts from the beginning to the following quote, would've provided the earliest clue available to the entire community as to Pirate being Trendon Shavers via Googling, with only 1-2 hops searching averagecitizen.com Whois.

I have two domains I have been holding onto that some of you guys might want or know someone that would.  I really don't know how to price them so entertain me.

btclending.com
averagecitizen.com

Raize
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 02:44:27 AM

Yeah, I do understand that, Phin. There's been plenty of posts now on his identity.

I guess my point is that the conversation doesn't make sense. If rg knew pirateat40 was Dr Tech then, why did he use "Dr Trendon" when he was presumably talking about someone other than pirate? Also, why did pirate then attempt to clarify by speaking about Dr Tech in the third person?

I guess only rg can clear that up. I believe that it is possible pirate had purchased a VPS from rg using the pseudonym of "Dr Tech", and that this little exchange between the two of them, while innocuous at the time, reveals now that rg had some sort of financial transaction with Dr Tech, and he's perhaps been quiet about it now that's he's discovered that the Trendon from the Dr Tech is actually pirateat40. Maybe he had some other reason for writing "Dr Trendon" in IRC at the time, though. It's really hard to tell. The conversation seemed to be about who benefited from a drop in BTC price.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 03:30:08 AM

Yeah, I do understand that, Phin. There's been plenty of posts now on his identity.

I guess my point is that the conversation doesn't make sense. If rg knew pirateat40 was Dr Tech then, why did he use "Dr Trendon" when he was presumably talking about someone other than pirate? Also, why did pirate then attempt to clarify by speaking about Dr Tech in the third person?

I guess only rg can clear that up. I believe that it is possible pirate had purchased a VPS from rg using the pseudonym of "Dr Tech", and that this little exchange between the two of them, while innocuous at the time, reveals now that rg had some sort of financial transaction with Dr Tech, and he's perhaps been quiet about it now that's he's discovered that the Trendon from the Dr Tech is actually pirateat40. Maybe he had some other reason for writing "Dr Trendon" in IRC at the time, though. It's really hard to tell. The conversation seemed to be about who benefited from a drop in BTC price.

The way I read it is that rg is letting Pirate know that he knows who he is via combining DrTech with Trendon Shavers. Then Pirates plays it off with his comment, thus acting dumb.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 11:00:35 AM

He probably wont do this but on the other hand wouldnt be able to use this money. I mean when he starts using it someone will stay at the side and say "You owe me money" and showing the court decision. So he cant. At the end he only would have the choice to pay everything back, what he wont do. Or to make a deal to pay back a part. Only then he would be able to gain something from his scam. I mean at the moment he is a poor guy as everyone because it doesnt matter that he has money when he cant use it.

I'm sure he has family and friends.

Being personally poor wouldn't be so bad if all your friends and family had some good anonymous 'luck', would it?

*Drives up in new Porsche*
"Sorry guys, I know I owe you heaps of money, but this is my roommate's ex-girlfriend's uncle's car."

That wont be that easy. I watched the whole series of breaking bad and so i see its not so easy to make black money to your own legal money. And the persons in the film werent watched from the start. Trendon wont be able to do the same because he will be watched by customers and sec or related orgs. So when its the uncles car then the uncle will be checked. I doubt he would have a easy task in using this money. Probably it wasnt even his main faktor to spend the money but instead to show to himself and others how cool he is to be able to get it all.
The anonymous luck would only work if you arent watched. Because sec will find out fast that you didnt win in lottery or similar.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 11:53:02 AM

How is that 10K BTC investment with pirate going for ya? Still compounding interest? What are we at now 25k BTC? ROFL!~  Cheesy

Good one.  I guess you got me there.  Burned.  Or whatever the kids say nowdays.  My current guess:  it is worth zero.  Thanks for asking.

Would you care to finally share the transaction information for that 'deposit' now that we are all at this point ?

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 11:59:04 AM

Bitlane, we are trying to collect all Trendon Shavers deposit and transaction information.  However it is up to the individuals if they want to do that publicly or privately.

Also, why do you love the Barron.  I didn't bother to follow that thread.
bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 12:12:22 PM

TheBaron provided me with a nice little smoking gun...... IP/TxID/BTCST/GPUMAX Connection etc. Basically just enough info to implicate more people (the entire GPUMAX registered partners etc) with a 100% undeniable connection to this fraud thanks to coin tracing etc.

bitlane
Internet detective

I heart thebaron

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 12:20:34 PM

Bitlane, we are trying to collect all Trendon Shavers deposit and transaction information.  However it is up to the individuals if they want to do that publicly or privately.

Forgive my concern, in regards to the following point....but, as far as 'Info Collecting' ? You seemed to have me a bit confused as to your not knowing who 'the other guy' was in that pic of Trendon and his brother Rylan.

Perhaps we should speak on the telephone, because if some of the current 'investigating' parties are just now making personal connections and figuring out who the players are/were......I must say, that is about 6+ months BEHIND the 'curve' as it were.
If you are just starting out, you will find it difficult as Trendon has had over 6 months to attempt to cover tracks and although I have a TON of info, I actively collected it all beginning in January up to now.

I am all for you being the 'leader' of this pack, but let's make sure that time is not being spent simply bringing you up to speed, otherwise, BrightAnarchist should be spearheading this.

Again, forgive me if I am off the mark here. Feel free to straighten me out. Wink

BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 12:38:36 PM

you have my skype and email.  I'm available now.
AndrewBUD

Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 12:48:41 PM

TheBaron provided me with a nice little smoking gun...... IP/TxID/BTCST/GPUMAX Connection etc. Basically just enough info to implicate more people (the entire GPUMAX registered partners etc) with a 100% undeniable connection to this fraud thanks to coin tracing etc.

I didn't know that... Good job Smiley

I thought you guys were in cahoots together... ya know, ---o

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 01:08:09 PM

Bitlane,

Thanks very helpful information. So instead of trolling our thread (i know you can't help  yourself sometime), why doin't you share that.

Again, I'm on skype or email and we can talk. 
HDSolar

Activity: 386

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 01:12:52 PM

Okay, I recreated a place to store all our junk:

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B6JGQZNTnC2geDRuREM2bE8zQlU/edit

+1

Get paid to be social and visit HypeWizard today!  www.hypewiz.com
AR-15 80% at www.uspatriotarmory.com
my Cryptanalys.is profile
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 01:29:20 PM

Everyone please reviews these documents.  This is a very thorough cache.  Any details you can provide please post here.  And if you thing your info may be sensitive please PM/SYPE or EMAIL me.  If he has computer access on that island you know Trendon is checking this thread regularly.

Thanks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: