Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:48:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Find Trendon Shavers in person thread... [BTCST, BTS&T, pirateat40]  (Read 81229 times)
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2012, 07:17:47 PM

Charlie,

Don't be offended.  You offered the visit.

Just because I'm offering the chance to clear my name doesn't mean I'm not insulted at such a baseless implication.

People in here will do anything to find some scapegoat, to be honest I am surprised I haven't been accused yet.

This thread is a joke, one last time: Have evidence? Go to the police and file a report.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 04, 2012, 07:20:01 PM

Charlie,

Then no problem, if anyone is in London and feels so inclined they'll be in touch.

Thanks.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 04, 2012, 07:22:31 PM

ElectricMucus

Thanks for your input.  I certainly appreciate your opinion, however if you feel the way you do I'd appreciate if you just not post here.

Thank you.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2012, 07:30:45 PM

Thanks for your input.  I certainly appreciate your opinion, however if you feel the way you do I'd appreciate if you just not post here.

I'd appreciate it if for once people would act rationally.
All you did was finding excuses not to file a police report and continue the Drama. There is nothing to be accomplished here except providing cool-aid for pirates suckers that "something" is done.
If you can provide a convincing reason of why not to file a police report I will shut up, I promise. But you haven't done that, all I've seen were lame excuses.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 04, 2012, 08:00:01 PM

ElectricMucus

There is method to this madness, none of which I'm going to discuss in a public forum. 

The point is that Trendon Shavors, his (ex) Friends, family, acquaintances and former business partners are all reading and watching these thread and some are reaching out to provided very valuable information

But then there are also trolls sock puppets providing FUD.

If you have something to offer you can PM, skype or email me.

Thakns.
DannyM

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2012, 08:11:03 PM

What is STG? What does BCB stand for? What does CTG stand for? What about PT?

So you are posting nonsense drivel in the name of helping the people who lost money to pirate is because there is a secret method to your madness and it will help in the end if we just trust you? Why? You don't seem to have any accurate information at all. You're spreading disinformation because "people who know Trendon are reading these threads"? How does that do anything at all? Who are the "we" who will be in touch with poor Charlie? You don't have a "we". It certainly isn't the people who lost money to Trendon cause the ones I know aren't anywhere near as off base as you are. What are you doing anyway? You say you didn't even have any money with him either (which I guess explains why you're so clueless) but what are you trying to do? I'm waiting for you to ask for money or something, its just extremely odd.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 04, 2012, 08:28:12 PM

What is STG? What does BCB stand for? What does CTG stand for? What about PT?

So you are posting nonsense drivel in the name of helping the people who lost money to pirate is because there is a secret method to your madness and it will help in the end if we just trust you? Why? You don't seem to have any accurate information at all. You're spreading disinformation because "people who know Trendon are reading these threads"? How does that do anything at all? Who are the "we" who will be in touch with poor Charlie? You don't have a "we". It certainly isn't the people who lost money to Trendon cause the ones I know aren't anywhere near as off base as you are. What are you doing anyway? You say you didn't even have any money with him either (which I guess explains why you're so clueless) but what are you trying to do? I'm waiting for you to ask for money or something, its just extremely odd.

Danny,

Thanks for your input.

I'm not asking anyone to trust me.  "We" are the creditors who were defrauded by Trendon Shavors that has asked me to help and have been providing information.  "poor" Charlie offered the meeting.  I'm not accusing him or anyone (except Trendon Shavors) of anything.

I did not invest in a BS&T or any other PPT.   I posted a donation address with has received 0 btc to date.  Any money I have spent has been my own.

If you have something to offer please do and again feel free to PM, email or skype.

Thanks.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2012, 09:17:16 PM

I wonder what this derailing of the topic is now. One is claiming that this is all so useless and everyone should give up... yes, that would be the best... for scammers.

And charlie... you are making a ruckus about your good name... its strange. I even didnt think that you are a paid one. I only thought that the info you have read in some chat easily could be spread by pirate itself. But your noisy reaction was leading me to the point that it would be a wise move for a real paid one to shout out loud how honest and real one is.

I dont know if youre real or if you only cant control your choleric temper. At the end it only comes to the point if the infos given proof right or not. So why making such terror? Sorry... i dont get it.

I think it would be best to get back to topic and dont be easily offended by distrustfully persons. Its an area where you cant believe every info simply. So its quite normal to not trust any info.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2012, 10:27:36 PM

The bottom pic on trendonshavers.com (the one which has TXjails.info stamped on the image) is of Trendon's younger brother Levin.  You probably need to make clear which images are of Trendon if you're hoping people will give you information about aliases he may have used, other locations where he may have operated, etc.

is there any way you can help with this SEC stuff if you are not from the US? i'm from belgium and "only" lost 100 bitcoins to him..

Email Moustakis and find out.  As Trendon's activities seem to have broken state blue sky laws as well, you could also try contacting the State Securities Board in Texas.

http://www.ssb.state.tx.us/Inspections_And_Compliance/File_A_Complaint.php

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 04, 2012, 10:52:35 PM

CharlieContent, The Shill

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=122364.0
CharlieContent

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2012, 04:13:57 PM

Haha Augusto you're a sad little inadequate aren't you? I'm sorry that I humiliated you in a debate to such an extent that you have chosen me as some kind of enemy. If I had known that I would hurt your feelings then I wouldn't have engaged with you. I just didn't think a grown man of 34 years old could be so sensitive.

I'm not sure what is wrong with you. Maybe you haven't had much luck with women in your life. Maybe you don't have the life you hoped you would have at 34. Maybe you are just suffering from general social ineptitude. You clearly have a lot of time on your hands anyway. It's ok Augusto, it's ok. I don't mind. You can take it out on me. I'm a compassionate guy. I don't mind acting as a release valve for someone who is less fortunate than myself. Hate me if it makes you feel better. Smiley

My advice to you would be to let go though. I know that I made you feel small, but life is too short for this nonsense, don't you think? You are getting yourself all worked up about me, doing research into me and posting a big crazy thread, and it's obviously because you are hurting. And you are only hurting yourself more by not letting it go. The type of revenge you are taking is like drinking poison yourself and expecting me to die.

The internet isn't serious business Augusto. The Bitcoin forums do not matter. The thread you have posted is evidence of your own lack of sanity and little else.

Let go. You live in a beautiful country. I have had some incredible times there, so I know myself.  Go out and enjoy life. Relax and open your heart to happiness. Smiley
Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2012, 04:18:13 PM

*smiles*

/offtopic

Ente
Dice

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 05:46:35 PM

anything new to report?

LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 05:52:52 PM

So No One has donated to the "Pirate Justice Campaign"? 
https://blockchain.info/address/1P2BvGdnwUebhAwxdzHe5bJhJV1TgNT31e
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 06:02:54 PM

Trendon Shavors' Master Plan, his End Game is playing out perfectly.

He's untouchable.

There are a number of individual investors who would obviously like to see him brought to justice but most of the major players fear unexpected legal and tax liabilities in coming forward.

So unless the SEC is collecting enough information to file civil charges (and who knows how long that could take)

Trendon Shavors has already walked off into the sunset with everyone BTC - and probably  getting ready to scam again.

PPT-PR

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 06:12:07 PM

Trendon Shavors' Master Plan, his End Game is playing out perfectly.

He's untouchable.

There are a number of individual investors who would obviously like to see him brought to justice but most of the major players fear unexpected legal and tax liabilities in coming forward.

So unless the SEC is collecting enough information to file civil charges (and who knows how long that could take)

Trendon Shavors has already walked off into the sunset with everyone BTC - and probably  getting ready to scam again.

Some of those with the larger "trust accounts" generally more than 10,000 BTC some more than 25,000 BTC have contacted the SEC but it will probably be years even if something does happen.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 06:22:19 PM

This is incredible. Yet another scammer makes it out alive with a lot of money.

Signature space available for rent.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 06:30:19 PM

This is incredible. Yet another scammer makes it out alive with a lot of money.

Well,  if PPT-PR's info is accurate the SEC investigation is probably the only recourse anyone has for prosecution and potential recovery.  The problem is, the longer it takes the longer Trendon Shavors has to hide whatever assets he has remaining so its highly unlikely there will be any recovery.

Welcome to bitcoinlandia.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 09:52:01 PM

If the SEC launches civil proceedings and is successful, would it block individual investors from latter suing him in civil court?
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2012, 10:01:27 PM

If the SEC launches civil proceedings and is successful, would it block individual investors from latter suing him in civil court?

It wouldn't be a receivership situation like Zeek, so it might not.  But there'd also be nothing left to recover so it might not be worth the expense of suing him to obtain an unenforceable judgement.

There's also the question of how many people would be able to sue him directly.  Many people gave their funds to the PPT operators rather than pirate and they have no way to actually prove that their deposits were actually given to pirate unless the PPT operators are willing and able to provide that proof.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: