Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 02:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Find Trendon Shavers in person thread... [BTCST, BTS&T, pirateat40]  (Read 81229 times)
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 01:45:08 AM

If you know Trendon Shavers (www.trendonshavers.com) and you know the make and model of the brand new BMW or the F550 truck he recently purchased on any other assets he has,  you might want to let the IRS know about it.  Any assets Trendon Shavors has or controls could only have been purchased with fraudulent income from his Bitcoin Securities Ponzi scheme.

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f3949a.pdf
Print the form and mail to:

Internal Revenue Service
Fresno, CA 93888
If you do not wish to use Form 3949-A, you may send a letter to the address above. Please include as much information as possible, such as these important points:
Name and Address of person or business you are reporting
The individual’s social security number or the business’ employer identification number
A brief description of the alleged violation(s), including how you became aware or obtained information about  the violation(s)
The years involved
The estimated dollar amount of any unreported income
Your name, address and telephone number*
*Although you are not required to identity yourself, it is helpful to do so. Your identity will be kept confidential.

Info about BMW and F550 was gleaned from where?

Neighbors.   I'm trying to get photos but everyone close to them is afraid to give up info for fear the bitcointalk banditos will show up at their door.
Bitsky

Activity: 576
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 01:29:32 PM

Neighbors.   I'm trying to get photos but everyone close to them is afraid to give up info for fear the bitcointalk banditos will show up at their door.
If, they will show up at Trendon's door; and this would not be pretty.
I see no reason why a neighbor should be afraid; they have nothing to do with what happened.

Bounty: Earn up to 68.7 BTC
Like my post? Feel free to drop a tip to 1BitskyZbfR4irjyXDaGAM2wYKQknwX36Y
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 03:22:02 PM

If, they will show up at Trendon's door; and this would not be pretty.
I see no reason why a neighbor should be afraid; they have nothing to do with what happened.

I'm sure that someone would be smart enough after investing $1.27 for a dozen eggs that they're not get to hit the wrong target.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 03:31:13 PM

Please refrain from the vigilantism.  The purpose of this thread is for individual familiar with Trendon Shavers to provide information as to his whereabouts and/or any assets that he may control it an effort to pursue prosecution and recovery through LEGAL means.  No one's going to "drop a dime" that fear of becoming collateral damage due to some internet wackjob's vendetta (whether real or imagined).

Right now the US SEC is investigating him ( and unfortunately, probably others) for securities fraud.

Large creditors may be pursuing other legal means.

So the only other option currently available is for the IRS to pursue him for tax fraud.

http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/How-Do-You-Report-Suspected-Tax-Fraud-Activity

Thank you
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2012, 05:05:04 PM

Please refrain from the vigilantism.  The purpose of this thread is for individual familiar with Trendon Shavers to provide information as to his whereabouts and/or any assets that he may control it an effort to pursue prosecution and recovery through LEGAL means.  No one's going to "drop a dime" that fear of becoming collateral damage due to some internet wackjob's vendetta (whether real or imagined).

Right now the US SEC is investigating him ( and unfortunately, probably others) for securities fraud.

Large creditors may be pursuing other legal means.

So the only other option currently available is for the IRS to pursue him for tax fraud.

http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/How-Do-You-Report-Suspected-Tax-Fraud-Activity

Thank you

Got it! The Capone Effect.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 05:08:08 PM

Unless the FBI wants to pull out the RICO act.

RICO — the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act — provides not just for civil complaints, but also “extended criminal penalties” for those found guilty of violating its statutes. Created in the 1970s, RICO is most closely associated with the prosecution of the Mafia. Since then its use has expanded to include targets as diverse as Major League Baseball and Michael Milken. A RICO conviction means that a person or enterprise has been found to have engaged in acts as part of a criminal organization. How’s that for a branding exercise?

also explains why PPT's are nervous.

http://financeaddict.com/2012/02/banks-face-the-rico-act-in-libor-probe/
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 20, 2012, 10:19:35 PM

If you know Trendon Shavers (www.trendonshavers.com) and you know the make and model of the brand new BMW or the F550 truck he recently purchased on any other assets he has,  you might want to let the IRS know about it.  Any assets Trendon Shavors has or controls could only have been purchased with fraudulent income from his Bitcoin Securities Ponzi scheme.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 01:58:11 AM

Last activity for the pirateat40 account is just over 24 hours ago (shows in my local time - it's 21 November here).

Last Active:   20 November 2012, 10:26:28

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

BCJ

View Profile
November 21, 2012, 02:00:24 AM

...interesting....

Hello Trendon.   We're all looking for you.

The SEC
The IRS
and all of Bitcoinlandia....

...see you soon...
CharlieContent

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 09:30:19 AM

BCB man you've watched too many movies.

You need a new hobby, or just something that makes you feel important in the real world, so you don't have to puff your self up with drama and self importance on here. I'm sure your heart is in the right place but that kind of "Be afraid, be very afraid" stuff just makes you look a little unhinged.

deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 12:17:01 PM

You need a new hobby, or just something that makes you feel important in the real world, so you don't have to puff your self up with drama and self importance on here. I'm sure your heart is in the right place but that kind of "Be afraid, be very afraid" stuff just makes you look a little unhinged.

Well, he is doing something against scammers instead of only shouting like most keyboard-warriors here. He has proven to be successful in many occasions. If it is a hobby, I'd say it is a great and respectful hobby and I would support BCB if he were to take it to the next level like some kind of bounty/detective business (all legal of course).

Found this yesterday, very amusing read and great work by BCB:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=125504.msg1340441#msg1340441
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 12:56:09 PM

I think it was more of a joke. 

deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 01:03:58 PM

I have a good sense of humor, but I totally missed it then. It sounds degrading and disrespectful.
Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2012, 01:26:11 PM

I have a good sense of humor, but I totally missed it then. It sounds degrading and disrespectful.

I don't find it degrading nor disrespectful.
Funny? Yes.
True? Yes.

I don't know your, deeplink, nor BCB's kind of (invested) relationship to Trendon.
But I highly value the effort BCB puts in this. Du you have a clue how much time and effort there is in this?
"Hobby", "drama" and "self importance" is quite far from it.

Ente
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 02:22:13 AM

BCB's doing quite a service to the community here. Why don't you do something productive than just giving snide comments here?
DannyM

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 02:24:01 AM

BCB's doing quite a service to the community here. Why don't you do something productive than just giving snide comments here?

So either making up stories or believing incorrect information that was fed to you is a service to the community?
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 02:31:56 AM

So either making up stories or believing incorrect information that was fed to you is a service to the community?
At least he's making an effort to compile information about the scammer instead of doing nothing. Everyone else can either choose to believe the information given or verify it themselves anyway.
CharlieContent

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 03:51:50 AM

I do productive shit. That's why I don't have to pretend to be a maverick TV detective on the internet.

.... or pretend to have a wife on the internet (AugustoCroppo) or pretend to run a stock exchange on the internet (Nefario) or pretend that I'm a rock star on the internet (Dank) or pretend to be some kind of captain of industry on the internet (dozens of people)

In fairness though, BCB is actually pretty good at catching kids who try and scam on the forum. I dunno if there's a lot of real detection work going on, but he's at least a little bit more intelligent than the scam victims and puts the time in.

But if he's going to go around talking like a cheesy TV detective or some kind of Captain Ahab character with Pirate as his white whale, than he should expect to be made fun of, because pompously puffing yourself up like that is pathetic, no matter who you are. It would be pretentious and ridiculous even from a real police homicide detective so why should some guy on a forum get away with it?

If BCB brings Pirate to justice then I will be impressed and I will be the first to congratulate him, but I don't see how he can. Make no mistake though, BCB's real motive for doing this isn't a sense of justice, it's a desire to feel important and clever.
strideynet

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2012, 07:06:57 AM

I agree Charlie.

Keep it going bcb. Just be careful it doesn't steal you life.
fbastage

Activity: 367

View Profile
November 28, 2012, 04:35:51 PM

Where is the pirate bounty?  None of these free-market people are going to do a damn thing if they can't earn a buck off of it. (sad, imo, but there it is)

What actions would people like to see in regard to the Pirate situation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: