Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:08:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Find Trendon Shavers in person thread... [BTCST, BTS&T, pirateat40]  (Read 81229 times)
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:35:33 AM

Looks good to me.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:37:37 AM

Looks good to me.

Really? He's ugly as possibly could be, to me.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:39:14 AM

Looks good to me.

Really? He's ugly as possibly could be, to me.
Sarcasm...
PPT-PR

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 06:01:56 AM

Yep, that is him.

http://www.justmugshots.com/texas/collin-county/18816833

He has put on some weight though.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 11:12:31 AM

I really dont think he is now as happy as he was after the thievery... probably he wishes he never did it.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:50:15 PM

He has put on some weight though.

Hiding in the basement can have that effect.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:51:33 PM

ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY FAMILY VIOLENCE

beating up the wife. Cheesy It seems the money is all gone lol Bitches don't hang around and suck your dick when the SEC comes a'knockin'
I feel like a horrible person for laughing at this...

btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 07:18:19 PM

Oh the irony, https://www.justmugshots.com/remove-mugshot/18816833

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 07:40:37 PM

*lol* And such website is legal this way?

btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 07:41:57 PM

As far as I know, yes.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
Ente
Legendary

Activity: 2126
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 08:26:44 PM

They should accept Bitcoins!
ta-ta-tsching!

Ente
margaritahuyan

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 08:28:28 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2013, 09:20:34 PM by margaritahuyan

Why would it not be legal?

If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag.

It's the same concept as child molesters, I want to know who they are.  
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 09:30:41 PM

Its not legal in germany to post images of other persons if they dont want it. I know its allowed in USA. Trading with scum looks morally low but this business model is legal blackmailing. I mean will you get off the website after some years or will you suffer your whole life for one thing you did in your youth?

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:30:46 PM

I find this is despicable. You may want to know who child molesters are, but this does not make it any of your damn business.
margaritahuyan

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:38:55 PM

Its not legal in germany to post images of other persons if they dont want it. I know its allowed in USA. Trading with scum looks morally low but this business model is legal blackmailing. I mean will you get off the website after some years or will you suffer your whole life for one thing you did in your youth?

Honestly I don't know if they take your mugshot down after you serve your time.

I find this is despicable. You may want to know who child molesters are, but this does not make it any of your damn business.

I know when you commit a crime they put the offense and punishment (if determined already) in the weekly newspaper here and believe it's rightfully so. How else are you going to know if your neighbor or babysitter etc likes to borrow without permission? You lose rights once you're convicted of a crime.

As far as the child molesters go its 100% my business. This isn't invading someones privacy, it's more of a warning so when you see kids going into said molesters house you know something is wrong.

So with your logic you are perfectly fine living next door to someone who molests children?  

Edit: Invading someone's privacy would be publishing there religion, sexuality, etc. NOT theft and/or child molesting.
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 09:47:16 PM

Welcome to America

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
01BTC10
VIP

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:21:57 PM

If it's in the public domain then it's not private anymore and you can publish it if you wish. (imo)
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:32:00 PM

I know when you commit a crime they put the offense and punishment (if determined already) in the weekly newspaper here and believe it's rightfully so. How else are you going to know if your neighbor or babysitter etc likes to borrow without permission? You lose rights once you're convicted of a crime.

As far as the child molesters go its 100% my business. This isn't invading someones privacy, it's more of a warning so when you see kids going into said molesters house you know something is wrong.

So with your logic you are perfectly fine living next door to someone who molests children?  

Edit: Invading someone's privacy would be publishing there religion, sexuality, etc. NOT theft and/or child molesting.

In descending order of importance:

1. Innocent till proven guilty
2. If this is part of you punishment structure it should be part of the punishment structure: the judge should declare public humiliation as part of the sentencing
3. Please start minding your own business. These are things that are none of your business.
margaritahuyan

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:36:15 PM

2. If this is part of you punishment structure it should be part of the punishment structure: the judge should declare public humiliation as part of the sentencing
3. Please start minding your own business. These are things that are none of your business.

You must be leveling me now...

It's the same concept with this scam accusation sub forum. You post and let everyone know who not to deal with. Please explain how none of this is my business? I don't understand your logic.

wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 10:39:26 PM

You must be leveling me now...

It's the same concept with this scam accusation sub forum. You post and let everyone know who not to deal with. Please explain how none of this is my business? I don't understand your logic.

How is it any of your business whether someone molests children?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: