Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long should the Trezor giveaway last?
2 weeks
3 weeks
1 month

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [TX]TRANSFER - BITTREX - MULTIPOOL - ANDROID - POS,TOR,MN, STEALTH  (Read 317814 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:12:18 PM

I can tell you I am running (3) MN's from one IP and I also had a problem with the amount of connections.  However, I let it run overnight after adding all of the addnodes and it seems to have worked itself out.  Now the (3) mn's are showing 43, 13, & 11 connections which I think is plenty to operate?

Problem solved.  thanks people for advice. Qt2 connected to 11 nodes incl. my first QT on the same server.  I added my first QT as node for my second QT. (Thanks infernoman).

Can you tell me the solution for the connection problem?  I added a 4th MN and now I can't get more than (1) connection on (2) mn's....
Are you trying to run all 4 Masternodes in the same wallet.

No I have (4) Mn's running separate.  I cannot get the one controller wallet to (4) mn's working at all.

I am guessing you have been through this? https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1HuIpcifBthyvp88wRquq9txQMAoDHkemv8Ozt4euw1g/edit#slide=id.p If so, and your still having issues, please layout the setup so people have more of an idea of how to help. basically the more details the better. You don't have to give up your IP's or anything like that.

Yes - I followed that completely.  I delete the wallet.dat and setup all of the transfer.conf correctly.  I set up the masternode.conf as illustrated and create the .bat file as described.  However, when I turn the .bat file on it opens up (4) more wallets with nothing in them.  Then I go into the controller wallet and type masternode start (gives me an error saying to add masternode=1)  the instructions explicitly say not to add masternode=1 into the transfer.conf file of the controller wallet.  Then i tried masternode start on the (4) empty wallets and I get an error stating that there isn't a transaction that can be a masternode (something like that? going on memory).  I am still having problems with the connection issues as well.  You advised me to addnode=externalip:port but that didn't work.  I still have the following connections on (4) wallets.  28, 1, 1, 7 - very weird.  What is the most up to date addnode list?

WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 01:44:12 PM

I can tell you I am running (3) MN's from one IP and I also had a problem with the amount of connections.  However, I let it run overnight after adding all of the addnodes and it seems to have worked itself out.  Now the (3) mn's are showing 43, 13, & 11 connections which I think is plenty to operate?

Problem solved.  thanks people for advice. Qt2 connected to 11 nodes incl. my first QT on the same server.  I added my first QT as node for my second QT. (Thanks infernoman).

Can you tell me the solution for the connection problem?  I added a 4th MN and now I can't get more than (1) connection on (2) mn's....

No I have (4) Mn's running separate.  I cannot get the one controller wallet to (4) mn's working at all.

I am guessing you have been through this? https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1HuIpcifBthyvp88wRquq9txQMAoDHkemv8Ozt4euw1g/edit#slide=id.p If so, and your still having issues, please layout the setup so people have more of an idea of how to help. basically the more details the better. You don't have to give up your IP's or anything like that.

Yes - I followed that completely.  I delete the wallet.dat and setup all of the transfer.conf correctly.  I set up the masternode.conf as illustrated and create the .bat file as described.  However, when I turn the .bat file on it opens up (4) more wallets with nothing in them.  Then I go into the controller wallet and type masternode start (gives me an error saying to add masternode=1)  the instructions explicitly say not to add masternode=1 into the transfer.conf file of the controller wallet.  Then i tried masternode start on the (4) empty wallets and I get an error stating that there isn't a transaction that can be a masternode (something like that? going on memory).  I am still having problems with the connection issues as well.  You advised me to addnode=externalip:port but that didn't work.  I still have the following connections on (4) wallets.  28, 1, 1, 7 - very weird.  What is the most up to date addnode list?

This should be the latest addnodes list.  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/tx/#!network Click Nodes List next to /Inferno:1.2.2.2/ for nodes.

From your first masternode that has the 11 connections, is that wallet the one with IP:17170? Since 17170 is the default port for masternodes, it will see the most connections. If you add that IP:Port to your addnodes it should help you get more connections to the other wallets. This seemed to work for CryptoMaik, I am hoping it will work for you.

socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:12:52 PM

So TX is holding up well so far.......wonder if we can get another push to 3k+

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 964

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:36:14 PM

I am guessing you have been through this? https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1HuIpcifBthyvp88wRquq9txQMAoDHkemv8Ozt4euw1g/edit#slide=id.p If so, and your still having issues, please layout the setup so people have more of an idea of how to help. basically the more details the better. You don't have to give up your IP's or anything like that.

Yes - I followed that completely.  I delete the wallet.dat and setup all of the transfer.conf correctly.  I set up the masternode.conf as illustrated and create the .bat file as described.  However, when I turn the .bat file on it opens up (4) more wallets with nothing in them.  Then I go into the controller wallet and type masternode start (gives me an error saying to add masternode=1)  the instructions explicitly say not to add masternode=1 into the transfer.conf file of the controller wallet.  Then i tried masternode start on the (4) empty wallets and I get an error stating that there isn't a transaction that can be a masternode (something like that? going on memory).  I am still having problems with the connection issues as well.  You advised me to addnode=externalip:port but that didn't work.  I still have the following connections on (4) wallets.  28, 1, 1, 7 - very weird.  What is the most up to date addnode list?

Theres the issue, try using "masternode start-many" or "masternode start-alias" also add each one of your nodes as an addnode in the other 3 wallets.
addnode=127.0.0.1:17170
addnode=127.0.0.1:17171
addnode=127.0.0.1:17172
addnode=127.0.0.1:17173

and the longer your clients are running the more connections they'll find. For every addnode= you have in your transfer.conf. The client checks the peers and tries to make a connection to that node.
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:39:37 PM

Theres the issue, try using "masternode start-many" or "masternode start-alias"

Ah - Do I do this from within the .bat file or the controller wallet?

socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:07:42 PM

btw voted for safecex

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:23:10 PM

Do this inside the console of the controller wallet.
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:11:06 PM

Ok - when I did this last night it shot back an error that I needed masternode=1 when the instructions say not to use it.  Any advice?

infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:17:53 PM

Ok - when I did this last night it shot back an error that I needed masternode=1 when the instructions say not to use it.  Any advice?

Last night you were also using "masternode start" correct? start-many and start-alias both have different use cases than start. try typing "masternode start-many" instead of "masternode start"
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:32:51 PM

Last night you were also using "masternode start" correct? start-many and start-alias both have different use cases than start. try typing "masternode start-many" instead of "masternode start"

Correct - Ok I will try that tonight when I get home.  One more question - Once a masternode is started - if I close the wallet - is the masternode still running?  If so, how do I shut a masternode off?

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 06:57:48 PM

TRANSFER crowd funded node is up!

https://bitnodes.net/node/109-235-69-115/

Cheers!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:59:10 PM

I am guessing you have been through this? https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1HuIpcifBthyvp88wRquq9txQMAoDHkemv8Ozt4euw1g/edit#slide=id.p If so, and your still having issues, please layout the setup so people have more of an idea of how to help. basically the more details the better. You don't have to give up your IP's or anything like that.

Yes - I followed that completely.  I delete the wallet.dat and setup all of the transfer.conf correctly.  I set up the masternode.conf as illustrated and create the .bat file as described.  However, when I turn the .bat file on it opens up (4) more wallets with nothing in them.  Then I go into the controller wallet and type masternode start (gives me an error saying to add masternode=1)  the instructions explicitly say not to add masternode=1 into the transfer.conf file of the controller wallet.  Then i tried masternode start on the (4) empty wallets and I get an error stating that there isn't a transaction that can be a masternode (something like that? going on memory).  I am still having problems with the connection issues as well.  You advised me to addnode=externalip:port but that didn't work.  I still have the following connections on (4) wallets.  28, 1, 1, 7 - very weird.  What is the most up to date addnode list?

Ok - when I did this last night it shot back an error that I needed masternode=1 when the instructions say not to use it.  Any advice?

Correct - Ok I will try that tonight when I get home.  One more question - Once a masternode is started - if I close the wallet - is the masternode still running?  If so, how do I shut a masternode off?

Once a masternode is started. The controller wallet can be closed. but the others have to remain open. When you shutoff your other wallets, the masternodes will automatically be removed from the list.

TRANSFER crowd funded node is up!

https://bitnodes.net/node/109-235-69-115/

Cheers!

This is awesome ! The last I checked there was only 1 or 2 shares purchased. So good job everyone ! Every node counts ! Thank you for stopping by to let us know Smiley
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:37:07 PM

Hi guys!
Why not to add Transfercoin to Poloniex?  Wink
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 10:16:09 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 10:26:55 PM by infernoman

Hi guys!
Why not to add Transfercoin to Poloniex?  Wink

There Has been a few requests already but we would appreciate the help from everyone if you would like to make a request yourself, and if there's any extra information you guys need for the form just let me know and I can provide it Smiley

I've been working on a few update for the dynamic IP addresses which should help a bit with running a masternode on a dynamic IP address. Before you weren't allowed to use an http address like transfer2.infernopool.com and it had to be in an IP format. In the next version I'll release, the masternodes will accept http based addresses, so that the only thing youll need to do is restart your masternode after an IP change.

There's been a few other things I've been working on to improve on the features so that the might be more regularly used. Currently I find myself trading on bittrex still, and using the block explorer on chainz. So if I'm doing it I imagine that others are as well. And its not that I don't like bittrex or chainz BUT I would like to improve on the wallet to the point I no longer find it troublesome to use the wallet over going to bittrex or chainz.

The block explorer in the wallet needs improved upon BIG time. One of the reasons I dont use it. Is because I'm not able to see the transactions inside of a block. So it requires some use of the console to figure out which transactions are in the block your searching. Before you lookup the transaction. Another problem with the trading page, is that the order book, and the buy and sell. are on separate pages. Something that I'm also looking to improve upon to make trading less of a hassle inside the wallet.

If anyone else has some feedback about the wallet I would love to hear it. Since we are waiting on the release of the android wallet and rokos. I can't do too many code changes while they are working on their releases. But I have some commits lined up already. And will release the next version for OSX/LINUX/WINDOWS after the android and rokos release. 
chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 02:43:56 AM

The first graphic in the OP points to transfercoin.org which appears to be gone?

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
infernoman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:01:43 AM

The first graphic in the OP points to transfercoin.org which appears to be gone?

Fixed ! Thank you for pointing that out Smiley
chey

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 03:03:31 AM

Fixed ! Thank you for pointing that out Smiley

You are welcome...it's the little things right Wink

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
Transfercoin
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 10:57:11 AM

Hi guys!

There Has been a few requests already but we would appreciate the help from everyone if you would like to make a request yourself, and if there's any extra information you guys need for the form just let me know and I can provide it Smiley

Poloniex Coin Request
Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff. Thank you. Please only submit this form once per user per coin.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 12:10:56 PM

@infernoman @geewhiz @wigitgetit - ty all for the information on the connection issues - what worked - updating the addnodes to the current list on the block explorer for the 1.2.2.2 wallet, deleting peers.on each masternode, waiting 10-20 minutes.  All is good now!

WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 01:02:53 PM

Hi guys!

Poloniex Coin Request
Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff. Thank you. Please only submit this form once per user per coin.

Poloniex Coin Request
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: