Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What should be the new milestone bitcoin should break before Feb 1?
$500
$600
$700
$800
$1000
F*ck your rules, I'm going for $10k

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTC reach $600 during the first month of the new year?  (Read 80062 times)
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:56:08 AM

I'm betting Bitcoin price will be back to the $250 range before the end of the year, possibly by the end of November.

There was NO SOLID NEWS OR REASON for the spike in the first place, I'm still a bit supprised it got as high as it did before reality finally reasserted itself.

Enough folks bought in that I kinda doubt we'll see $230 as a consistant price again, though.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:59:58 AM

I'm betting Bitcoin price will be back to the $250 range before the end of the year, possibly by the end of November.

There was NO SOLID NEWS OR REASON for the spike in the first place, I'm still a bit supprised it got as high as it did before reality finally reasserted itself.

Enough folks bought in that I kinda doubt we'll see $230 as a consistant price again, though.

It will be sad to see the price go back to below $300 (if it indeed goes below that level). $250 range is quite low after all the steps forward we have made, but I'll surely buy back at $250 as I sold some coins when it peaked at $365. I am happy to buy back and increase my coins  Grin
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:08:10 AM

snip

But most likely,

number of people mentioned by ShetKid > number of people mentioned by jacktheking.

Yes. That is logically correct, but, let us look at another angle.. Hopefully it will be a better one.

It will be sad to see the price go back to below $300 (if it indeed goes below that level). $250 range is quite low after all the steps forward we have made, but I'll surely buy back at $250 as I sold some coins when it peaked at $365. I am happy to buy back and increase my coins  Grin

Better buy now at 300 - 320 range. Waiting to reach 250 range is somewhat risky. Just my thought. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:08:31 PM

Im not expecting a $250 mark to execute to buy coins.

My target :

Buy > $310 up to $320.

Eventhough price today are decreasing it doesn't mean that price will truly go downwards.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:22:14 PM

it's pretty much stable at 350~ , I wont expect another bump before new year's .
370 pretty good.

That isn't true anymore. 350 range got broken and now we're hovering between 320 and 330. I hope we can stay above 300 but chances to fall below are getting bigger at the moment.
The $500 however I expect to see next year.This year I doubt we could reach it again.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:22:51 PM

it's pretty much stable at 350~ , I wont expect another bump before new year's .
370 pretty good.

That isn't true anymore. 350 range got broken and now we're hovering between 320 and 330. I hope we can stay above 300 but chances to fall below are getting bigger at the moment.
The $500 however I expect to see next year.This year I doubt we could reach it again.

Just because the price are not meant in your own, you doubted it can't be reached $500 this year. I think when the price was bumping last rally you are one of the people hoping it can reached even 600-700 by end of the year.

Why are you like that people. You are just expecting a so much price increase when there is a surprise rally then low spirit when it decrease without pointing the possible main source of it?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 04:45:44 PM

370 pretty good.

buy support at the $300 price level looks strong. but we all know that a whale dump of +1000btc can get it below $300. you have to place everything in context. if whales are keen on prices above $300 then they will support it, if not, then we as normal to medium traders try to support it, while a whale can sell through our buy orders instantly.
ShetKid

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:51:58 PM

370 pretty good.

buy support at the $300 price level looks strong. but we all know that a whale dump of +1000btc can get it below $300. you have to place everything in context. if whales are keen on prices above $300 then they will support it, if not, then we as normal to medium traders try to support it, while a whale can sell through our buy orders instantly.

The buy support at 300 isn't really strong. Its much weaker than the selling support which is in the range from 315 to 320. Even without the whale we can easily go sub 300.
Shunak

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:03:37 PM

Poll is very optimistic haha
400$ is a good price
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:23:47 AM

snip

But most likely,

number of people mentioned by ShetKid > number of people mentioned by jacktheking.

Yes. That is logically correct, but, let us look at another angle.. Hopefully it will be a better one.

Better buy now at 300 - 320 range. Waiting to reach 250 range is somewhat risky. Just my thought. Smiley.

I am not really interested to buy coins over $300 as I have enough coins already. If it drops to $250 or lower, then I will surely buy back. If not, then no problem, I will just enjoy seeing the coins I have go up in value Smiley
AncilVTwo

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:58:59 AM

snip

But most likely,

I am not really interested to buy coins over $300 as I have enough coins already. If it drops to $250 or lower, then I will surely buy back. If not, then no problem, I will just enjoy seeing the coins I have go up in value Smiley
i would buy at like 200 maybe, higher than that doesnt really seem safe.

i dont think bitcoins going to hit 500 again in november, maybe like 400 tops.
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:51:17 AM

It's looking less and less likely that we will see 500 any time soon.

It will take a long time for btc to cool down from the recent mini bubble. We are going to, at best, stagnate around 300-330. At worst, we will slide right back down to 250 or lower.

I've been saying for a while that we won't see bitcoin going to the moon like it did two years ago when it shot up to 1200. It slid all the way down to 160 early this year. We have recovered a bit and now we are at 320 today. You can say we doubled our money this year, never mind that we lost 80-90% over the last two years.

jacktheking
Legendary

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:08:37 AM

It will take a long time for btc to cool down from the recent mini bubble. We are going to, at best, stagnate around 300-330. At worst, we will slide right back down to 250 or lower.

I've been saying for a while that we won't see bitcoin going to the moon like it did two years ago when it shot up to 1200. It slid all the way down to 160 early this year. We have recovered a bit and now we are at 320 today. You can say we doubled our money this year, never mind that we lost 80-90% over the last two years.

It hit 290 USD yesterday and bumped up to 320 USD today. I think the Bitcoin community will not let Bitcoin fall back to 250 range. So your prediction of 300 - 330 is somewhat right. I hope that the Bitcoin community will continue to make Bitcoin price at the range of 300 - 330. Let's not aim too far. 500 USD by this month would be a good news but ...

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:21:53 AM

It hit 290 USD yesterday and bumped up to 320 USD today. I think the Bitcoin community will not let Bitcoin fall back to 250 range. So your prediction of 300 - 330 is somewhat right. I hope that the Bitcoin community will continue to make Bitcoin price at the range of 300 - 330. Let's not aim too far. 500 USD by this month would be a good news but ...
We only need like 100 more until we don't need to duble before the halving. But I hope we duble before and after the halving. Grin

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:26:45 AM

We only need like 100 more until we don't need to duble before the halving. But I hope we duble before and after the halving. Grin
I think this is possible. There is more and more adaptation of Bitcoin ervery single day and it is only a matter of time until it goes to the moon. Come this July, we should see a doubling.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
azguard
Legendary

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:35:26 AM

price range 300-320 is stable range for now but 500 will be hit only if price pass 400 not just to touch 400 but to be over 400 for day or two
then price may be over 500

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:49:56 AM

I agree totally. If the bitcoin price stable around 320+-20%, it is very good consolidation. If this consolidation can last several months, it is even better. It builds a solid foundation for the price rise in the next stage.
We do not want big bubble. Mini bubble is fine as long as good correction soon after the bubble.
Proxiebuier

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:19:14 AM

In the CoinDesk poll, some 38.7% of bitcoin enthusiasts said they think the digital currency’s price will end 2015 at or near its current levels, with 4,370 of the 11,293 respondents predicting that bitcoin will be valued at between $351 and $500.

Thirty-three percent of those surveyed said they think the bitcoin’s price will rise to $501–$1,000 by the end of the year. This was followed by the $201–$350 category, which received 10.6% of the votes.

http://news.markets/bitcoin/is-the-bitcoin-worth-500-or-nothing-18589/

so i think $500 will be come again at end of this year?
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 07:24:15 AM

Looks like it is moving around abit now but far from expectations from what everybody is saying it will reach so high by month's end.
Somebody mentioned btc being $160 at the beginning of the year. I never really recall it being that low. And it is a bit of shocker when you think about it where we are as of now.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
ShetKid

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:12:03 AM

In the CoinDesk poll, some 38.7% of bitcoin enthusiasts said they think the digital currency’s price will end 2015 at or near its current levels, with 4,370 of the 11,293 respondents predicting that bitcoin will be valued at between $351 and $500.

Thirty-three percent of those surveyed said they think the bitcoin’s price will rise to $501–$1,000 by the end of the year. This was followed by the $201–$350 category, which received 10.6% of the votes.

http://news.markets/bitcoin/is-the-bitcoin-worth-500-or-nothing-18589/

so i think $500 will be come again at end of this year?

If only those people were also buying instead of only speculating.
Looks like it is moving around abit now but far from expectations from what everybody is saying it will reach so high by month's end.
Somebody mentioned btc being $160 at the beginning of the year. I never really recall it being that low. And it is a bit of shocker when you think about it where we are as of now.
Not much. Its just 20$ since yesterday. Price correection again probably after the 80$ crash in one day that happened from 400-300.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: