May 14, 2024, 04:56:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Viᖚes (social currency unit)?
like - 27 (27.6%)
might work - 10 (10.2%)
dislike - 17 (17.3%)
prefer tech name, e.g. factom, ion, ethereum, iota, epsilon - 15 (15.3%)
prefer explicit currency name, e.g. net⚷eys, neㄘcash, ᨇcash, mycash, bitoken, netoken, cyberbit, bitcash - 2 (2%)
problematic - 2 (2%)
offending / repulsive - 4 (4.1%)
project objectives unrealistic or incorrect - 10 (10.2%)
biased against lead dev or project ethos - 11 (11.2%)
Total Voters: 98

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [neㄘcash, ᨇcash, net⚷eys, or viᖚes?] Name AnonyMint's vapor coin?  (Read 95218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
f2000

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

Also, if you can write up what name(s) are your current favorites I'll put something together in PS. Sometimes its better to see them and make a decision then.
TPTB_need_war (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:13:11 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 03:18:03 AM by TPTB_need_war

Fabric    (the essential structure of anything, especially a society or culture.)
("the fabric of society"…could you change that to “the fabric of the internet”)

So you could then break that down to fibre’s and/or threads for the social part. For example:

“Can you send me some threads”
“No, sorry, I’ve only got a few fibres left”

Conceptually interesting, but I think we are getting too abstract and removed from what will be meaningful for users.

I see the marketing thrust as for example:

CodesTube - "youtube without annoying video ads"
Get instant free net codes for free access.

Or:
ClicksTube - "youtube without annoying video ads"
Get instant free click codes for free access.

Or:
ClicTube - "youtube without annoying video ads"
Get instant free clic(s?) for free access.

Or:
ClixTube - "youtube without annoying video ads"
Get instant free clix for free access.

NetBits**/Social Currency (ie, bits of gold?)

I could be way off here but if Bitcoin is really here to stay then I think bits will become something like the term email (just for talking sake). Might be weird for some now but eventually it would be common place to describe a few units of any cryptocurrency. Instead of having to remember term for each, people will use the easiest/quickest description (hope that makes sense).

BitsTube - "youtube without annoying video ads"
Get instant free netbits for free access.

Or:
Get instant free funbits for free access.

Or:
Get instant free bit codes for free access.

Or:
Get instant free bits for free access.

Or:
Get instant free bitz for free access.

Or:
Get instant free bits cash for free access.

Or:
Get instant free cool bits for free access.

Or:
Get instant free cyber bits for free access.

I (regrettably) spent $42.92 to register:

netbits.biz
netbits.cash
netbits.click
netbits.me

I spent $37.61 to register:

bitcodes.biz
bitcodes.click
bitcodes.me
bitcodes.org
bitcodes.us
bitcode.us

**Dots and dashes...could the satoshi unit be replaced by one of those?

I paid $400+ to acquire dots.com in 2014 (or was it early 2015) and then the registrar went bankrupt. I couldn't recover because I had registered anonymously.

I like it less now than I did, because it seems too abstract and lacking definitive connection to our use case for the user, e.g.:

DotsTube - "youtube without annoying video ads"
Get instant free dots for free access.

Bolt (perhaps prefixing other words in your thread)

...dashes...

Some of the word choices aren't great (imo of course). Zap, fun and cool spring to mind...when you tell kids something cool and fun...they usually think the opposite.

Yeah fads are serendipitous viral, grass roots (not top-down) creations and fade away.

But bolt, dash, and zap are associating with speed and also easing access to some good or service, e.g.:

DashTube - "youtube without annoying video ads"
Get instant free dash(es?) for free access.

Although DashTube sounds nice, 'dash' or 'dashes' (similarly as for 'dots') are too abstract and do not have any pre-existing meaning as units-of-exchange. To me, "bit codes", "click codes", "net codes", 'netbits', and 'funbits' are more readily understood as accumulated intangible items which can be exchanged. Note unlike 'codes', the word 'bits' doesn't make sense alone in this context.

Yet even with 'codes', we have the potential for confusion between "bit codes", "click codes", and "net codes" if for example there are competitors using each of the three (unless I can somehow capture all three, but note point in registering many domain names is just to have options and to make it expensive for someone to obtain a good domain for competitive names to the same concept, i.e. they could launch under *.io or *.ws, but if I own the *.net, *.biz, *.us, etc then we can capitalize in retaliation for any pure ripoff).

In trying to capture a social unit-of-value and social exchange, I had suggested 'vibe':

VibeTube - "youtube without annoying video ads"
Get instant free vibes for free access.

VibeTube sounds nice and vibes are clearly a social phenomenon, thus these are brandable over time as something accumulated and utilized in the context of social networking (implication cyberspace).

I spent $32.05 to register:

vibes.cash
vibes.click

I spent $7.76 to register the alternative concise spelling:

vibz.biz
vibz.us

The only other terms that come close to the same concept are 'aura' and 'love', neither of which seem to work as well.

Possibly moe works (which btw was my nickname when I was a child, I guess short for my last name "Moore" but it was also because of the Three Stooges). Available portmanteaus containing 'mo' and/or 'moe':

Available Domains
bitmobitmoe(bitmo.net, bitmoe.com; but bitmo.com is Bitcoin payment app)
bitsmobitsmoe(bitsmo.net, bitsmoe.com, bits.moe)
clicmoclicmoe(clicmo.net, clicmoe.com, clic.moe)
clixmoclixmoe(clixmo.net, clixmoe.com, clix.moe)
clickmoclickmoe(clickmo.net, clickmoe.com, click.moe)
digimodigimoe(digimo.net, digimoe.org)
dynamoe(dynamoe.org, dyna.moe)
getmogetmoe(getmo.org, getmoe.net; For sale getmo.net $3695; Gitmo means Guantánamo terrorist prison)
mobimomobimoe(mobimo.org, mobimoe.net)
moolamomoolamoe(moolamo.net, moolamoe.com, moola.moe)
vromovromoe(vromo.net, vromoe.com, vro.moe; For sale vromo.com)
zipmozipmoe(zipmo.net, zipmoe.com)

I sort of like digimo, but not given the sea of potential copycats.

I had already registered moola.click if we wanted to use moola (not moolamo), but nobody over here in Philippines knows what moola is and probably the same throughout Asia if not also Latin America.

The only other idea I have is:

netips

But you can see the problem with branding of 'net', 'code', 'click', or 'bits' are all the permutations:

bitcodes
bits
bitscoin
bitscash
bitz
bitzcash
clickbits
clickcodes
clickz
clickzcash
ebits
ecodes
funbits
funcodes
ibits
icodes
itsy-bits(y)
mobits
mybits
mycodes
netbits
netclicks
netcodes
netips

Thus it clear to me that we can't brand those names.

Appears that after all, my initial idea to use VIBES was the correct one:

I think I've solved the naming issue!

I added three new name choices to the poll and I really, really like it:

zing
vibe
love

I think zing it is perfect. I also offer the vibe and love choices

I started with 'love' because I was thinking what people really are sending on the internet is information about relative appreciation. Then I got to 'vibe' but it is more of a feeling. What I really wanted to capture is that money is a form of stored energy and also to capture the giving of love, vibes, and likes in social networking. So many crypto names have tried to capture crypto money as a concept of small bits of information (e.g. quark, bitcoin, quantum), but that is just how it is represented and doesn't capture what it really is.

I think I nailed it folks.

People want to store and communicate their value and energy.

This is in line with the shift in the Knowledge Age away from money has a monetary capital into a dynamic metric of social energy and enthusiasm. The capital that internet ventures value most are the social hive vibes, and not monetary capital. Monetary capital is dying with the death of large fixed capital investments for factories and physical economies-of-scale. The new economies-of-scale are in social energy.

Let's enter the Knowledge Age!

Edit: on further thought, maybe love or vibe are more unique and brandable, e.g. bing, fling, sling, etc. Certainly no one will make another coin that sounds like Love. It is the essence of value and why were are here on earth. I sort of like it more than zing. Love is more fundamental and will shock many people. Please pay me 5 loves. Filipinos will be all over that. A company would be hesistant to use the name Love, because it can't be trademarked. But for coin which no one owns, we don't want trademarks. Rather we just want spontaneous ubiquitous adoption. What could be more ubiquitous than love (perhaps the only thing more ubiquitous than money is love). And turning money into love. That is what the Knowledge Age is really about. It is about ending the concept of storing up monetary capital to take control over people, and instead positivity and appreciation of diversity and creativity.

(to all the jealous haters, I am an artist so just be prepared for shocking inspirations Tongue we can work together if you don't require control and subjugation powers...it is your choice...I will travel my path regardless)

(long since forgotten after the Friendsters, Myspaces, Facebooks, Vibers).

I know a great name when I see one and I don't vacillate. I am also an artist who demands perfection and maximum creativity in what I do. This is precisely why your culture is suffocating for me and I can't work with your culture. I am an artist.

Also it is 3 syllables with a portmanteau that can be misinterpreted in many different ways, e.g. Mo-nero, Mon-ero, Mone-ro. Facebook, Viber, and I-on are only 2 (Ion might be 1?).

It is not a horrible name. It is much more brandable than any name with ___Coin or ___Bit.

But you are going to have to teach people what it means. Monero is not high tech. No way. It sounds like some cultural heritage from Europe (such as a castle) being applied to computers doesn't make any sense. It is at best associated with fiat money and old world corruption we are trying to get rid of. It will not appeal to the youth and the people who want new, cool, tech. The youth want new stuff not the crap of their grandparents. They want swiping and vibering, not tours of museums in Old Europe.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:42:45 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 09:25:37 AM by TPTB_need_war

I am resetting the poll one final time to see if voters like or dislike VIBES.

I am also still strongly considering using NETCASH, so if you MUCH prefer that name then vote for it in the poll.

Here is a record of the prior three votes:

The poll has been reset because we added many name choices after the start of poll. So that everyone can revote, because I think the polls don't enable voters change their vote. The prior poll results are captured in the image below.

Since those who are not interested or don't like any of the name choices had already expressed their opinion in the above image capture of the prior poll results, then the new pool does not offer these choices so we can focus on choosing a name from the available ideas.

f2000

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:02:02 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2015, 11:28:27 AM by f2000

Looking back, yeah you’re right… those new suggestions aren’t exactly “instantly descriptive”. I was struggling to come up with anything meaningful/worthwhile. Glad you have you have come to a conclusion, even though you spent a few extra bucks on domains…you can sleep easy nobody will be ripping off your idea (or like you said they will be left with a rubbish url).

Have you thought about designs? Another user on the board (I think it was GeneralizeThis) mentioned a site called;

http://99designs.co.uk/

Never heard of it before, but after looking it might be useful…certainly good value for money (some of the designs look excellent). If not I will see if I can think of anything and get it posted up. Is there a certain direction you are wanting to go in (colours, shapes, font type etc).

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:17:00 AM

unitz
bitz - already been suggested but seems simple and effective.
blockz
vibez
vibes

anonium
nium
coinium
attainium

vector

ubiquity
ubiq

quantium
quanta

velocium

zipay
zipcodes
zipchains

zipbits

voted rather like for vibes still like netcodes , netcash and Ion

monsterer
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 11:33:36 AM

Coin name: Ghost.

Smallest unit: spooktoshi.
TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 01:59:25 PM

Coin name: Ghost.

Smallest unit: spooktoshi.

Lol. Creative.

Coin name: Vapor, Spoof, Poof, or Goxx
Smallest unit: itsgone

Coin name: Snuff
Smallest unit: upyours

Coin name: Crapola
Smallest unit: turds

Coin name: Viole(n)t
Smallest unit: huey's

Coin name: Infinitesimal, Pointed, or Pointless
Smallest unit: itsy-bitsy

monsterer
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:11:28 PM

Btw, you win the prize for most edited thread title in history Smiley
TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 02:49:56 PM

One more idea:

uCash

There was a uKash, but it was merged into Skril.

Netcash
neㄘcasㄘ.com (or neㄘcash)
netⵛash.com

uCash
ucѧsh.com
u㉢ash.click
uꕆash.com
uca⑀h.ws
ucaᔑh.com
ucaᔕh.com
uᗧash.com
ᨇcash.com (or yoᨇ.cash)
ᕰcash.com
ʯcash.com

Vibes
vᔮe.com
viᖲe.com
viᖚe.com
viᕊe.com
viⴆe.com
viطe.click
✅ibe.click
ᨉibe.com
vⵓbe.com
vibミ.com (ミvibe.com, ≋vibe.ws, vib≋.ws)

SymbolName
neㄘcasㄘ (or neㄘcash)
u㉢ash
ᨇcash
vᔮe
viᖚe
viⴆe
✅ibe
vibミ

Fontas.

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:07:13 PM

Don't you understand nobody reads your shit? 5 votes. Lol.

I see your post history: you go into a thread acting arrogant saying you can fix this and that and say you want to collaborate and then make up some bullshit excuse and go into the next one and do the same thing.  Are you autistic?

Have you done fuckall but spam forums the last few years? Nobody gives a shit about your shitcoin. Don't you realize that? You're useless except for typing and spewing incoherent nonsense. Nobody will buy or invest in your shitty shitcoin and not just because it is a shitcoin but because you are fucking insane.
TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 03:26:53 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 03:21:17 AM by TPTB_need_war

ibes

viᖚes

viⴆes

ᨇcash

neㄘcash

[uninformed slobbering]

There have been 109 votes so far.

The rest of your rant will be refuted with actions shortly.

How about posting from your account with a history on this site and not your newbie sockpuppet account. My reputation is on the line. Are you chickenshit.

Don't you understand nobody reads your shit?

Obviously you do not read. I hope that also means you will entirely miss the train and ignore everything I do. In short, you deserve to fail.

Nobody gives a shit about your shitcoin.

Millions of "nobodies".

These millions of people interesting in your coin where are they now? Are they right here? Take a walk and get a real job. You need it.

Obviously they can't be here, because this forum doesn't even have a million users. Duh. Dude you need some brain cells.

My point thanks. You and your "millions" of fake-friends leads me to believe you forgot your meds.

Every one of the millions will be verified, not fake.

You ass-u-me I don't have something up my sleeve. Enjoy your humiliation coming soon.

THX 1138

Activity: 208
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:39:32 PM

ibes

viᖚes

I like the above drafts, and both have good potential with tweaks to the non-graphic letters; something more distinctive but complimentary.

Btw, I still prefer Netcodes (in spite of your argument against) to Netcash, but would actually choose Vibes (and VibeTube, which IMO runs off the tongue easier and has more of a ring to it than vibes.tube, which creates sibilance when I say it). I can see the appeal of not having to cover all the portmanteau permutations with Vibes.

And how about vibetube.click which seems to be available at http://goo.gl/RuvTzB scrolling right down.

An honourable mention to Mobimo too.
iamnicholas

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:21:37 AM

netcodes
ntcds
bitsync
bts
mybits
webcodes
wbcds

..i think netcodes is gold..especially for the mainstream use by non techies..
..as you say, "i need 10 netcodes to remove these fucking ads"..
.."and they're free?..if i mine them easily?..fuck yeah"..
..all of the non tech names i dislike..
..zing, vibes, etc, they sound fun and cool, but do not have a broad range of appeal, and more importantly, understanding as to what they fuck it actually is..
..every man and his dog knows to unlock the purchase of something he needs a code..
..fuck, a bitcoin is just a long string of numbers..a code..
..if you truly wish to shake the corporate net world up a bit, with a wider range of use, stick with net codes and finish this discussion..
..make the decision..
..if others do not understand the awesome wider of appeal of understanding, fuck em..let them buy 'wow' or 'perzaz' or whatever other shitcoins come our way..
..much love..
nxo

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:32:07 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 06:03:46 PM by TPTB_need_war

Btw, I still prefer Netcodes (in spite of your argument against) to Netcash, but would actually choose Vibes (and VibeTube, which IMO runs off the tongue easier and has more of a ring to it than vibes.tube, which creates sibilance when I say it). I can see the appeal of not having to cover all the portmanteau permutations with Vibes.

I am generally concerned about dilution of the name by copycats:

accesscode(s)
bypass(es)
bitcode(s)
bitkey(s)
cybkey(s)
cyberkey(s)
eloode(s) (pronounced eludes)
ezcode(s)
fastcode(s)
funbit(s)
funcode(s)
funkey(s)
gocode(s)
keycode(s)
mumcodes
mumkey(s) (my gf asked "monkeys?")
mumgo(es)
netcode(s)
netgo(es)
netkey(s)
neticket(s)
netoken(s)
passcode(s)
promocode(s)

P.S. mumur might be a good name for an anonymous coin.

but would actually choose Vibes (and VibeTube, which IMO runs off the tongue easier and has more of a ring to it than vibes.tube, which creates sibilance when I say it).

I looked up sibilance in the dictionary :-)

Even if assuming services accepting viᖚes won't rebrand themselves as "Viᖚes_____", the significant downside fact (and hurdle or barrier to entry) that vibes are not now associated with the action of gaining access to some good or service is the negative trade-off to the positive aspect that we would hope viᖚes would become a social phenomenon and thus people would associate the synergy of spending and receiving viᖚes as an a nearly silent action of their normal internet activity to be a form of "global village synergy" a.k.a. "jamming together with the netizens". The upside of that trade-off is there can't be any portmanteau copycats of vibes. And the huge upside being that if it is branded as a social phenomenon, then it is very unique and concise and precise on the social synergy (i.e. it creates a new concept of money and powerful new meme)

..i think netcodes is gold..especially for the mainstream use by non techies..
..as you say, "i need 10 netcodes to remove these fucking ads"..
..every man and his dog knows to unlock the purchase of something he needs a code..

I think there is a superior term than netcode, which more precisely expressing an unlock key to be used in cyberspace. And the currency symbol is very precise!

"Video ads removed for ⚷326 netkeys per per video viewed"

net⚷eys

I expended $24.52 to register:

netkeys.biz
netkeys.click
netkeys.co
netkeys.me
netkeys.us

The term netkey is so short it nearly forms a word and the competitor portmanteaus seem to have less recall and association power:

bitkey   (bitten key?)
cybkey   (huh?)
cyberkey (confused with physical computerized security such as door entry magnetic swipe cards)
funkey   (potentially confused with funky)
keycode  (rarely used, mostly by programmers)
passkey  (most will instead recall passcode)
webkey   (spiderweb key? okay many will get it, but if netkeys is more popular then webkeys will be recalled as netkeys bcz net = internet)

Edit: I expended $25.97 to register:

webkeys.click
webkeys.me
webkeys.org

THX 1138

Activity: 208
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 09:36:35 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2015, 11:22:10 PM by THX 1138

...I am generally concerned about dilution of the name by copycats...
And from the list of them you gave, I can imagine "Fastcodes" in particular being popular for a potential competitor.

Even if assuming services accepting viᖚes won't rebrand themselves as "Viᖚes_____", the significant downside fact (and hurdle or barrier to entry) that vibes are not now associated with the action of gaining access to some good or service is the negative trade-off to the positive aspect that we would hope viᖚes would become a social phenomenon and thus people would associate the synergy of spending and receiving viᖚes as an a nearly silent action of their normal internet activity to be a form of "global village synergy" a.k.a. "jamming together with the netizens". The upside of that trade-off is there can't be any portmanteau copycats of vibes. And the huge upside being that if it is branded as a social phenomenon, then it is very unique and concise and precise on the social synergy (i.e. it creates a new concept of money and powerful new meme)

A tricky one, and not a decision I imagine you are going to toss a coin over! Abstract or descriptive (with attendant merits and demerits)?

I think there is a superior term than netcode, which more precisely expressing an unlock key to be used in cyberspace. And the currency symbol is very precise!
The "keys" of Netkeys I think could have more meaning than "codes" for a wider audience. And I do like chiron (U+26B7) Grin A distinctive and timeless symbol / logo. Almost Pictish!  EDIT: Just realised it's an astrological symbol.

TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:30:03 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2015, 04:05:59 AM by TPTB_need_war

A tricky one, and not a decision I imagine you are going to toss a coin over! Abstract or descriptive (with attendant merits and demerits)?

Viᖚes is more general. For example instead of a vote total, envision the following are ranked by total units paid (to the creator of the question and/or answer):

http://math.stackexchange.com/questions/285362/choosing-two-random-numbers-in-0-1-what-is-the-probability-that-sum-of-them

In that context, 'codes' and 'keys' don't make sense.

Stackexchange's (originally stackoverflow) formula for social ranking is free to upvote (which pays 10 votes) and costs -1 votes to downvote by -2. Creating votes out-of-thin-air is debasement and means if you can Sybil attack the system (or just create a clique of real identities that always vote for each other) than can inflate the vote counts for yourself and your Sybil/clique identities! Then you can downvote anyone you want to destroy (all of this meaning I can destroy Stackexchange when I am ready) Participants gain only reputation value (and any indirect remuneration thereof) and no direct remuneration. That reputation value is not directly transferable or fungible off-site, thus all your effort locks you into an immovable investment (into your reputation and accumulated voting power) on that site which can only be transferred to the extent that indirect remuneration is achieved. Even without Sybil attacks, creating votes out-of-thin-air dilutes the effort of those who are not most active ongoing. Debasement is an effective method for depreciating savings such that current production is incentivized, but if debasement rates are too high then saving (investment of effort) is disincentized. Whereas if participants must bring in external fungible value then inflated vote counts represent greater system value; and not just longer duration (and/or heightened rate) of voting— which may represent increased or decreased system value.

My proposal has a flaw in that as the off-site fungible currency rises in value, then the preexisting vote reputations have greater relative weight compared to new votes, i.e. if the exchange rate between votes and off-site fungible units is constant. Thus either the exchange rate for votes should be tied to some more stable value unit-of-account (dollars? gold?), or votes can be a separate currency that is exchanged for the off-site fungible currency such that preexisting reputation vote counts (but not balances of votes earned) are scaled inversely by the changing exchange rate. The latter has a flaw that most might HODL votes for the speculative appreciation of exchange value, thus the value of the votes not representing users (and use) but rather speculators.

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:47:41 AM

I thought you wanted this coin to be "mainstream"... why the special characters in the names that are hard for people to type?
TPTB_need_war (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:50:32 AM

I thought you wanted this coin to be "mainstream"... why the special characters in the names that are hard for people to type?

That is only visual for a potential logo, using the currency symbol which can be typed by those who have an incentive to do so, e.g. merchants or using a forum where the BTC is available via one-click from the user interface. Sometimes you may see Bitcoin written as BTCitcoin or "BTC Bitcoin" then merchants sometimes quote prices using the BTC instead of writing "bitcoins".

Of course when any one wants to (quickly instead of googling for the special symbol) type the name, they can use the keys available on their keyboard, e.g. vibes instead of viᖚes.

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:58:20 AM

That is only visual for a potential logo, using the currency symbol which can be typed by those who have an incentive to do so, e.g. merchants or using a forum where the BTC is available via one-click from the user interface. Sometimes you may see Bitcoin written as BTCitcoin or "BTC Bitcoin" then merchants sometimes quote prices using the BTC instead of writing "bitcoins".

Of course when any one wants to (quickly instead of googling for the special symbol) type the name, they can use the keys available on their keyboard, e.g. vibes instead of viᖚes.

Oh OK, carry on then. I suggest you not waste too much more time on the name though. I think it's more important to focus on the tech as you can always change the name later. Smiley
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 11:46:36 PM

You should just fork it from Ethereum and call it Fuhreum, you can be the Fuhrer and "gas" can be used on all the Crypto-Trolls Smiley

Just call it "Project Ion" and get down to coding, once you (finally) have a Beta out then you can figure out a name since right now you are spending all your time procrastinating, posting about conspiracy theories and making polls about nonsensical details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: