News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Western Conference Finals
Timberwolves - Thunder
Timberwolves - Mavericks
Nuggets - Thunder
Nuggets - Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 3403 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 878950 times)
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:58:29 AM

As expected GSW won game 2 and splash brother isn't at their best but look GSW won by a 33pts margin. It is finals but the margin is so big, even 10margin is big for a final match. OKC vs GSW is more fun to watch than this. If thats their kinda play that they will show in their house(cavs). For sure there is no game7 in this series. Im a GSW fan but im disappointed on how CAVS have been playing. IMO Blatt is a better coach than Lue and Lebron is better when he was in MIA.
We are about to witness in game 3 & 4 the revenge of the king, remember that they are playing well at home this playoffs. Almost all of the their opponents loss with a big margin played at cleveland home. If the cavaliers will win in game 3 then my trust with them will be back.

IMO, the first team to win an away game would be the one to win the championships. So if the Cavs lose a home game it's all over for them.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:07:37 AM

As expected GSW won game 2 and splash brother isn't at their best but look GSW won by a 33pts margin. It is finals but the margin is so big, even 10margin is big for a final match. OKC vs GSW is more fun to watch than this. If thats their kinda play that they will show in their house(cavs). For sure there is no game7 in this series. Im a GSW fan but im disappointed on how CAVS have been playing. IMO Blatt is a better coach than Lue and Lebron is better when he was in MIA.
We are about to witness in game 3 & 4 the revenge of the king, remember that they are playing well at home this playoffs. Almost all of the their opponents loss with a big margin played at cleveland home. If the cavaliers will win in game 3 then my trust with them will be back.

IMO, the first team to win an away game would be the one to win the championships. So if the Cavs lose a home game it's all over for them.  Smiley
It's true, for those who bet on cavaliers to win in the series, game 3 is their best chance to hedge those bets. Cavaliers needs to win game 3 and I hope they will.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:18:29 AM

It's true, for those who bet on cavaliers to win in the series, game 3 is their best chance to hedge those bets. Cavaliers needs to win game 3 and I hope they will.
if there's no game fixing mate we can assure a win from cavs from there, they will play it at home and if they really seeking to win this series game 3 would be the deciding point. good luck to us cavs fans.
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:24:44 AM

Same here. If Tyronn Lue will change the strategy for the Cavs, then it might be possible for them to claim a win in Cleveland. But I still believe that the Dubs can crush them in the finals. Smiley
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:46:22 AM

Cavs will take the game 3 ,but game 4 is for gsw,, and  in game 5 already back to back champion for the gsw.
Sorry for lebron even they are complete still no match to the two brothers.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:55:06 AM

Cavs will take the game 3 ,but game 4 is for gsw,, and  in game 5 already back to back champion for the gsw.
No! cavaliers will take both games, they will win at their home court and they will surprise the warriors winning at home in game 5 and will eventually end the series at 6 games to celebrate the championship. Do you think that is a good story?

Most attention now are on warriors and the cavaliers are already underestimated thinking that they cannot get back in this series already. Well, let us find our and surprise the public. Lebron will be Lebron in game 3.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:57:41 AM

This is also my thoughts of Game 3, Cav's will win but not on a huge margin then GSW will adjust to the play of Cav's and will take Game 4. We will see a game 5 and 6 definitely but I am taking my side on GSW. The strength in numbers theme is really playing very well with GSW unlike Cav's where they only rely the Lebron. BTW Kevin Love's injury last Game 2 might be another set back for Cavs.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:08:45 AM

This is also my thoughts of Game 3, Cav's will win but not on a huge margin then GSW will adjust to the play of Cav's and will take Game 4. We will see a game 5 and 6 definitely but I am taking my side on GSW. The strength in numbers theme is really playing very well with GSW unlike Cav's where they only rely the Lebron. BTW Kevin Love's injury last Game 2 might be another set back for Cavs.

It is much better to see cavs to tie the series so we can expect a deciding game 7,  i hope cavs will make some adjustment playing at home and stay with the series don't let the gsw to take it away in game 5 or 6, it is much better to extend this series up to game 7.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:13:04 AM

It is much better to see cavs to tie the series so we can expect a deciding game 7,  i hope cavs will make some adjustment playing at home and stay with the series don't let the gsw to take it away in game 5 or 6, it is much better to extend this series up to game 7.
I just checked the odds set by Betcoin.ag and it shows 1.97 for Cav's and 1.88 for GSW but checking the who will win the championship 1.10 goes to GSW while its 7.82 for Cav's odds makers are playing it safe as well on Game 3 giving only a slight advantage to Cav's. I'm having second thoght's now where to place my bet  Grin
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:14:26 AM

Yes! we are all expecting that to happen even though the chances of that to happen is pretty low due to the warriors have already won 2 games in a row, but if in game 3 the cavaliers will route the warriors then we might see some magic in the following games.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:31:22 AM

Yes! we are all expecting that to happen even though the chances of that to happen is pretty low due to the warriors have already won 2 games in a row, but if in game 3 the cavaliers will route the warriors then we might see some magic in the following games.
So you are saying that the cavaliers can get back in the series? I find you to be very good in trusting the cavaliers, you are a loyal fan that stick to your team through thick and thin not like other bandwagons that are only loyal to the star player. If the cavaliers will win in game 3, they we will see, they need to do it one step at a time just like the warriors did to the thunder.
Klippers

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:56:05 AM

The CAVS were so overwhelmed and not fighting as a whole that it made the refs basically say, "You suck, not helping you this time." It's as clear a sign for LeBron to see that there are some things he need to work on. He's not a dumb guy so I believe he will adjust.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:12:28 AM

The CAVS were so overwhelmed and not fighting as a whole that it made the refs basically say, "You suck, not helping you this time." It's as clear a sign for LeBron to see that there are some things he need to work on. He's not a dumb guy so I believe he will adjust.

They are so focused on the main players of the warriors. we can observe that most of there bench players are having there moment. cavs are confused wether to focus on curry  and letting go of the other players. cavs should see this kinds of flaws because curry is not even doing everything unlike them that each of the cavs big 3 is having a big time and cant really rely on the other players unlike the other games in the post season.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:17:52 AM

They are so focused on the main players of the warriors. we can observe that most of there bench players are having there moment. cavs are confused wether to focus on curry  and letting go of the other players. cavs should see this kinds of flaws because curry is not even doing everything unlike them that each of the cavs big 3 is having a big time and cant really rely on the other players unlike the other games in the post season.
This is so true. Cav's thought that GSW is made up of Curry and Thompson only. So does those who just join the GSW bandwagon. They don't know who Livinston, Green, Iguodala and Barbosa. Those guys are like the secret weapon of GSW if the splash brothers fail to deliver or is having a bad day.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:18:20 AM

It is not just lebron who needs to adjust. The whole team needs to adjust and work their back off. If they really want their first ever championship, they need to adjust and work as a team. No one man team can beat the warriors. It needs the help of the starters and the bench players to beat the Warriors. I hope they can do it on next game when they are at home and have a better motivation.  
Mongmongako

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:59:42 AM

I know that 1st & 2nd game will be taken by gsw, I dont lose hope for cavaliers will come back at game 3, they only need is to defend their home court thats is very important for cavs. Go Cavs #FTW Cavs In 6
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:26:11 AM

I know that 1st & 2nd game will be taken by gsw, I dont lose hope for cavaliers will come back at game 3, they only need is to defend their home court thats is very important for cavs. Go Cavs #FTW Cavs In 6
that's the spirit mate we can push it cavs need this win if they won't win this time expect the worst thing to happen a sweep! but cavs I know they wants to be a world champion so they will not let this opportunity to go away from them.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:53:55 AM

that's the spirit mate we can push it cavs need this win if they won't win this time expect the worst thing to happen a sweep! but cavs I know they wants to be a world champion so they will not let this opportunity to go away from them.

Tommorrow is another story since its cavaliers home and surely their confidence will be boost since the crowd is at their side cheering for them but we cannot say that game 1 and 2 is given to be gsw win is because cavs team is strong and they cannot be beaten easily and the main reason they are lose and eaten by gsw is for their lacking of defense communication they letting gsw hitting in the paint and thats the key for warriors to get the first 2 finals win and lets watch for game 3 on what adjustment do they cavs do.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:01:49 AM

Although Golden State Warriors looking promising side after getting very good lead into first 2 games but into 3rd leg game condition will be different because this time Cleveland Cavaliers will be infield, this game will be full of entertaining and this fight will decide the winner of this season so let's see how GSW will manage to moving forward with its current rhythm.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:52:47 AM

Im on cavs +1

cavs gotta show up game 3 or its over.....

Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 3403 »
  Print  

Jump to: