Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:41:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 3448 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 884121 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:59:36 AM

I didn't realise Lebron James is also free agent. Kevin Durant is the hottest in the market right now but will Lebron James stay in Cleveland Cavaliers? It looks like mission completed but if he decides to leave where to go then? Miami again? That would be funny. Smiley
Definitely he will stay, it was just a business move in his part to increase his salary. My concern now is durant, on what team he will be playing as I know whichever team he will choose would be a threat in the coming season.
Or course will not leave cleveland anymore, he already came back to his original home and now that he was able to deliver championship for the team, he will be more respected and his greatness will be restored.
money matters guys so after the ring he can demand now how much he wanted to get, kd might need to go the team that will really lift him up might be much better to go to the team that already established and just need only a power attack! atlanta or raptors mayb the best choice.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:01:40 AM

Okay, Pau Gasol has opted out of Chicago. Spurs were rumored to be his first choice of team to play to. IMO he should go there if the Spurs would offer him a contract, he's a legit team player, and would be fluid with the Spur's style of play. He can really provide Aldridge and Kawhi some help they need in the paint, and would be a good replacement for Duncan if he chooses to retire.

Duncan and Gasol in the paint.

Damn like Robinson-Duncan Part 2. Twin towers in the making. This is what I liked than guards or forwards on the floor with the same style of offense (pointing to D. Rose and Melo). Gasol-Duncan tandem on defense is really a strong wall to breached.

Plus they still have Aldridge in there so Gasol is a very big addition to them in preparation to them losing Duncan probably in the 2018 season.
But that would just make the Spurs older, and not necessarily better. On the defensive end, I think a Duncan-Gasol tandem would just be too slow for the young bigs that the league has, and Gasol is not even a premier defender. What SAS need are young guards that can shoot consistently from the outside and an all around two-way player off the bench who can sustain Kawhi's tenacity.

But I guess Duncan will only have 1 or 2 years left in his tank. Having Pau Gasol will give them few more years to be a contender. Duncan only plays like 10-15 mins a game so I guess he won't be a liability even if Gasol is already there. This will also make them a bit attractive for guards knowing that there Spurs will have solid big men for a few more years.

Though I like to see Pau Gasul play in spurs, I think the team needs a younger player so that they can cope up with young teams. And a young center can be trained under Duncan while he still can play. That is a good opportunity to teach young players how the Spurs play basketball.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:07:40 AM

Okay, Pau Gasol has opted out of Chicago. Spurs were rumored to be his first choice of team to play to. IMO he should go there if the Spurs would offer him a contract, he's a legit team player, and would be fluid with the Spur's style of play. He can really provide Aldridge and Kawhi some help they need in the paint, and would be a good replacement for Duncan if he chooses to retire.

Damn like Robinson-Duncan Part 2. Twin towers in the making. This is what I liked than guards or forwards on the floor with the same style of offense (pointing to D. Rose and Melo). Gasol-Duncan tandem on defense is really a strong wall to breached.

Plus they still have Aldridge in there so Gasol is a very big addition to them in preparation to them losing Duncan probably in the 2018 season.
But that would just make the Spurs older, and not necessarily better. On the defensive end, I think a Duncan-Gasol tandem would just be too slow for the young bigs that the league has, and Gasol is not even a premier defender. What SAS need are young guards that can shoot consistently from the outside and an all around two-way player off the bench who can sustain Kawhi's tenacity.

But I guess Duncan will only have 1 or 2 years left in his tank. Having Pau Gasol will give them few more years to be a contender. Duncan only plays like 10-15 mins a game so I guess he won't be a liability even if Gasol is already there. This will also make them a bit attractive for guards knowing that there Spurs will have solid big men for a few more years.

Though I like to see Pau Gasul play in spurs, I think the team needs a younger player so that they can cope up with young teams. And a young center can be trained under Duncan while he still can play. That is a good opportunity to teach young players how the Spurs play basketball.
don't forget the first twin towers who wins the ring it was david robinson and tim Duncan, now it's  the time fot tim to teach gasol how tower works in their offense and defense good luck my fav team SA,.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 04:42:29 AM

don't forget the first twin towers who wins the ring it was david robinson and tim Duncan, now it's  the time fot tim to teach gasol how tower works in their offense and defense good luck my fav team SA,.

I dont think presence of gasol gonna help spurs to bring the champ although he may help in D department but the game phase is evolving now fast phase players are the most succesfull team as you can see gsw and cavs team they are successfull on their execution because they have the youth,shooters and fast players unlike spurs their players are old anD slow thats why its very hard for them to step in in the finals because they are beaten if they face the powerhouse team in the nba.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:07:02 AM

I dont think presence of gasol gonna help spurs to bring the champ although he may help in D department but the game phase is evolving now fast phase players are the most succesfull team as you can see gsw and cavs team they are successfull on their execution because they have the youth,shooters and fast players unlike spurs their players are old anD slow thats why its very hard for them to step in in the finals because they are beaten if they face the powerhouse team in the nba.
One way to find out man, the spurs has lots this season because duncan was not too effective but with gasol and LA on the floor this team would be hard to beat, I hope butler will come with gasol too.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:58:24 AM

One way to find out man, the spurs has lots this season because duncan was not too effective but with gasol and LA on the floor this team would be hard to beat, I hope butler will come with gasol too.
I think duncan should retire already because he does not play the way he was known to, with gasol in addition to the group they will surely improve in the next season and could easily beat the warriors. Durant should go to the east to have more balance in the conference.

Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:07:40 AM

I didn't realise Lebron James is also free agent. Kevin Durant is the hottest in the market right now but will Lebron James stay in Cleveland Cavaliers? It looks like mission completed but if he decides to leave where to go then? Miami again? That would be funny. Smiley
Is Lebron really a free agent again? I did not know that he would do that after winning a champions ship with Cleveland. I am curious about where Durant is going to play I think that he needs to play at a team with good players if he is going to end up at the Lakers or something his career is going to go down hill.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:16:28 AM

I am curious about how the Knicks are going to function now as a team because now with D.Rose they have to make it at least back in the play offs again for the upcoming season.
This is going to give the Cavs also some competition because the Eastern conference is nothing compared to the West.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:58:54 AM

Definitely he will stay, it was just a business move in his part to increase his salary. My concern now is durant, on what team he will be playing as I know whichever team he will choose would be a threat in the coming season.
Or course will not leave cleveland anymore, he already came back to his original home and now that he was able to deliver championship for the team, he will be more respected and his greatness will be restored.
money matters guys so after the ring he can demand now how much he wanted to get, kd might need to go the team that will really lift him up might be much better to go to the team that already established and just need only a power attack! atlanta or raptors mayb the best choice.

i believe so to money is key player here he will go to team that offers him the most
if he dont go for money then he will stay but i think that he is in position to go for big pay here

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:13:08 AM

Is Lebron really a free agent again? I did not know that he would do that after winning a champions ship with Cleveland. I am curious about where Durant is going to play I think that he needs to play at a team with good players if he is going to end up at the Lakers or something his career is going to go down hill.

No Lebron won't leave Cavs, he's just renewing the contract so he can get the most out of the new salary due to the adjusted salary cap.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:42:14 AM

I am curious about where Durant is going to end up because this will be his first time that he is going to leave a team in the NBA.
Where do you guys think that he will end up and do you guys think that he is ever going to win a champions ship?
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 09:47:25 AM

Anyone has news where Dwight is headed? Heard the Hawks and Celtics got plans for him but I'd love him to stay at HOU. Thing is with D'antoni handling it, I guess not.
I do not know where Dwight is going to end up but nobody really cares about him any more, I think that it would be somewhat good for him to go back to the Orlando Magic.
Maybe if he does that he can become the old Dwight again which I still doubt.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 10:57:20 AM

I am curious about where Durant is going to end up because this will be his first time that he is going to leave a team in the NBA.
Where do you guys think that he will end up and do you guys think that he is ever going to win a champions ship?

Theirs possibilities that durant will go to gsw and they are showing some interest to get durant in their team because they have lots of money reserve to get high caliber player like durant and hes perfect fit for their run and gun playing style thats why i love to see durant to wear GSW uniform.

Anyone has news where Dwight is headed? Heard the Hawks and Celtics got plans for him but I'd love him to stay at HOU. Thing is with D'antoni handling it, I guess not.
I do not know where Dwight is going to end up but nobody really cares about him any more, I think that it would be somewhat good for him to go back to the Orlando Magic.
Maybe if he does that he can become the old Dwight again which I still doubt.

Yeah i think howard is aftering big money offers he dont have loyalty for his team where he belongs if he really want to prove himself well he should stay in his current team and he must not jump and jump to different team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:35:41 AM

howard is a player with big body but a soft player, he always play safe but has not really prove anything so far, I thought his addition in rockets will make them a contender in the finals but our expectation was not meet.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:41:18 AM

howard is a player with big body but a soft player, he always play safe but has not really prove anything so far, I thought his addition in rockets will make them a contender in the finals but our expectation was not meet.
because nba player now just looking for money not for the crown, i wish durant will choose a team that can bring him to a championship ring i love kd played he still young the problem with him is he's not willing to give his 100% he just played and be payed not like how lebron and curry they all wants  win whatever happen they wanted and they are eager to win.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:29:24 AM

Howard has only a strong appearance like DeAndre Jordan, big dunker but when choked arrives they are turning to a soft one. They are incosistent. They don't have the behaviour of a player like Pau Gasol and Joakim Noah.

There will be a time that salary of these players will be lowered. That's bad because aside from no ring, their compensation will be low too.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:32:26 AM

Howard has only a strong appearance like DeAndre Jordan, big dunker but when choked arrives they are turning to a soft one. They are incosistent. They don't have the behaviour of a player like Pau Gasol and Joakim Noah.

There will be a time that salary of these players will be lowered. That's bad because aside from no ring, their compensation will be low too.
I prefer Deandre Jordan over dwight howard, Jordan does not let him teammate that he is a superstar that deserves a lot of respect unlike howard. DJ is a humble guy which makes him very hardworking in the court.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:43:19 AM

I hope he will go to the Warriors and play him as a forward because he can play defense well, plus Warriors must find a good center since Bogut is not enough to defend for the team. Most of the Warriors are midgets. Tongue
Nivri

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:56:59 AM

I just want this FA stars to not go on teams that are already playoff contender. If possible, go on teams that are 9th-11th in conference standing so that the conference will be much more competitive.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 04:57:12 AM

I hope he will go to the Warriors and play him as a forward because he can play defense well, plus Warriors must find a good center since Bogut is not enough to defend for the team. Most of the Warriors are midgets. Tongue
Durant does not want to go to the warriors because that would be a no challenge for him. Durant need to go to a team that is strong but has never won a championship yet, I think clippers would be good team.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 3448 »
  Print  

Jump to: