Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:36:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 3458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 885900 times)
victoryboy

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 11:06:53 AM

Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns I found very good odds for moneyline @1.649 for Los Angeles Lakers this time. I preferably took these instead of going for total points option which typically it taken as alternative of it. I consider this match an easy victory for Los Angeles Lakers being at home with some huge margin of points.
lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 01:12:13 PM

Los Angeles Lakers vs Phoenix Suns I found very good odds for moneyline @1.649 for Los Angeles Lakers this time. I preferably took these instead of going for total points option which typically it taken as alternative of it. I consider this match an easy victory for Los Angeles Lakers being at home with some huge margin of points.

Lakers have won last two very difficult game against Atlanta and GSW and i dont think that they will have enough  strength to win next game against Suns, i dont advice you to pick this game, Lakers is very unstable now and no one knows what will happens

anyway, good luck to you
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 04:11:23 PM

Another achievement to Lebron James career, he moves now on 10th place in NBA all time scoring list passing Hakeem Olajuwon in their recent game against the Philadelphia 76ers. He and Dirk Nowitzki are the only active players in top 10 scoring list (Hope my idol Dirk will play fore more season Smiley. Lebron has now 26,970 points.

I see Lebron can even breached the top 8 before the current season ends. The 8th and 9th spot belongs to Moses Malone with 27,409 points and Elvin Hayes with 27,313 points respectively.

http://www.nba.com/article/2016/11/05/lebron-james-10th-all-time-nba-scoring

This year reaches its seventh place in the standings is currently occupied by Shaquille O'Neal with 28596 points  

If Lebron James will average at least 30 points a game in their remaining 76 games then he could have around 2,280 points at the end of season and that's not include his playoffs games. It just a chance.

And by adding it in his current score of 26,970 + 2,280, he would have 29,250 points surpassing O'Neal and a close on now to rank 6 with 29,527.

Surprise by the game between Sixers and Cavs. Sixers almost upset the whole CAVS with just a single lead behind. Upsets are present recently starting to GSW vs LAL then LAC vs SaS.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
ingiltere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1511

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 08:46:30 PM

Milwaukee against Dallas but Dallas has a lot of key players missing. Nowitzki is out, Devin Harris is still out and Deron Williams' will be game time decision. This is their best chance to get a win, otherwise Milwaukee would only be a lottery  team. They need to win games like this.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 06, 2016, 10:40:03 PM

Milwaukee against Dallas but Dallas has a lot of key players missing. Nowitzki is out, Devin Harris is still out and Deron Williams' will be game time decision. This is their best chance to get a win, otherwise Milwaukee would only be a lottery  team. They need to win games like this.
wow nice update mate with this particular information i can play with milwaukee  seems to have some edge playing against the team with suffering some key players i know that even if that's the case its still risky but having some advantage will give me some comfortable place winning the game.
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:05:46 AM

I will take Dallas on this one, they are hungry for a win and though they lack key players in this game but playing at home gives them inspiration to have there first win. It's now or never I guess, I am very confident the Mavericks will win tonight.

Fun fact, the line seems so shady, Mavericks at -3 despite of the big news, you know what will happen then.

Maslate

Activity: 3052
Merit: 695

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:43:29 AM

I will take Dallas on this one, they are hungry for a win and though they lack key players in this game but playing at home gives them inspiration to have there first win. It's now or never I guess, I am very confident the Mavericks will win tonight.

Fun fact, the line seems so shady, Mavericks at -3 despite of the big news, you know what will happen then.
Dallas just got their first win in this game. The games goes to OT which is a very thrilling game, good for them and hope they can continue to win. Barnes just prove tonight that he's worth for this pay.

Good job dallas.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 06:57:08 AM

Lakers have won last two very difficult game against Atlanta and GSW and i dont think that they will have enough  strength to win next game against Suns, i dont advice you to pick this game, Lakers is very unstable now and no one knows what will happens

anyway, good luck to you
Lakers aren't making the playoffs. But at least now we are starting to see an idea of what this team is about.

There's the beginnings of an identity and it looks pretty good. These guys are so damn young still.

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 07:31:30 AM

Lakers have won last two very difficult game against Atlanta and GSW and i dont think that they will have enough  strength to win next game against Suns, i dont advice you to pick this game, Lakers is very unstable now and no one knows what will happens

anyway, good luck to you
Lakers aren't making the playoffs. But at least now we are starting to see an idea of what this team is about.

There's the beginnings of an identity and it looks pretty good. These guys are so damn young still.
You cannot tell that, by the way they play you can tell that they have a good chemistry and since they are young and healthy this season, probably they can beat good teams. They have been playing pretty awesome at the start of the season and beating the warriors is already a big accomplishment.

They did it last season and they did again this time.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:08:07 AM

Oklahoma City Thunder - Miami Heat mainline for Oklahoma City Thunder will win this time after loosing GSW this is time for regaining some points and confidence against Miami Heat. I will add also Asian handicap -5 @1.866 for OCT because I am sure the margin will be wider than this but I preferred minimum available option.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 09:23:41 AM

Golden State Warriors will play on home court so there is pretty high chance it will beat New Orleans Pelicans by big margin. Odds are pretty low for ML than my pick will be -16.5 because it has good possibility and there is good potential for it.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 11:19:49 AM

Golden State Warriors will play on home court so there is pretty high chance it will beat New Orleans Pelicans by big margin. Odds are pretty low for ML than my pick will be -16.5 because it has good possibility and there is good potential for it.
Yeah right playing at home will surely make them feel the hype as they needed to entertain their fans and for sure the stars will show big in this game i will follow your lead giving -16.5  for new orleans hope the best rebound for gsw good luck.

Vinz24

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 12:55:26 PM

anyway, good luck to you

You cannot tell that, by the way they play you can tell that they have a good chemistry and since they are young and healthy this season, probably they can beat good teams. They have been playing pretty awesome at the start of the season and beating the warriors is already a big accomplishment.

I think the Lakers will surprise this season. I know they have a bright future but I think its already starting this season. Who knows, they have nothing to loose this season and they are proving to everyone, kudos to coach Luke Walton.

Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:13:46 PM

anyway, good luck to you

I think the Lakers will surprise this season. I know they have a bright future but I think its already starting this season. Who knows, they have nothing to loose this season and they are proving to everyone, kudos to coach Luke Walton.
Does anyone here was able to bet in the NBA Futures for Lakers to be in playoff? If you guys bet on that, I am pretty sure you have a great odds and your chances of winning is good. They are very competitive now and they are all performers, and 1st unit and the 2nd unit are both scary.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Vinz24

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 01:45:07 PM

anyway, good luck to you

Does anyone here was able to bet in the NBA Futures for Lakers to be in playoff? If you guys bet on that, I am pretty sure you have a great odds and your chances of winning is good. They are very competitive now and they are all performers, and 1st unit and the 2nd unit are both scary.

You gave me an idea. You know where I can bet for that scenario. Because I also think the Lakers will be in the playoffs. I know its just a few games played but I'm just gambling. Grin

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 02:32:40 PM

anyway, good luck to you

You gave me an idea. You know where I can bet for that scenario. Because I also think the Lakers will be in the playoffs. I know its just a few games played but I'm just gambling. Grin
Nobody can predict the future, and the public think before the start of the season that lakers is still a shitty team but look at them now. They are 100% wrong, they have a perfect home record so far.

I have check in nitrogen, there's no NBA Future anymore. Maybe bet is not available now.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 03:03:32 PM

anyway, good luck to you

The Lakers only need an all star to be a force to be reckoned with in the near future, the team is playing great and compared to other similar young and upcoming teams like Philly and Minny they look much more focused even if they lack individual star potential (like Wiggins, Towns or Embiid).

The Mozgov sign was ridiculous though especially for that amount of money but if they can get a franchise player (maybe they already have one!) they would be great. Anthony Davis would be amazing for example.
CoolJakeB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2016, 04:32:27 PM

From the seven games to choose from today's NBA schedule, the most competitive and best one seems to be the 4-2 Detroit Pistons at the 5-1 Los Angeles Clippers. The Pistons don't have any big name stars on their team but play well as a team, while the Clippers have a star-studded lineup of Chris Paul and Blake Griffin, among others. I predict that the Clippers will win in a close game. The Golden State Warriors are also playing against the winless New Orleans Pelicans, and should have no problem defeating them at home.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:25:58 AM

anyway, good luck to you
Lakers just beat the suns. You know lakers is a different kind of team now. They've got experienced players like williams, mozgov and deng. I know they can make it atleast at sixth spot at the western conference and play at the playoffs this season. They are better noplus the key playersan you thought. Their rookies are good too plus the keys players last year clarkson and russel.
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 608

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 01:34:08 AM

anyway, good luck to you
Lakers just beat the suns. You know lakers is a different kind of team now. They've got experienced players like williams, mozgov and deng. I know they can make it atleast at sixth spot at the western conference and play at the playoffs this season. They are better noplus the key playersan you thought. Their rookies are good too plus the keys players last year clarkson and russel.
They are already good before as you will not become an NBA if you do not have the skills and the talent to play at the highest level. This season the Lakers just made the difference because of the coach and Kobe was out by the way.

Sharing the ball is the key to their success, and if you observe there scoring, they have a balance attack.

Pages: « 1 ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 [437] 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 ... 3458 »
  Print  

Jump to: