Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:24:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: NBA Champion
Celtics
Mavericks

Pages: « 1 ... 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 [2168] 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 ... 3438 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2024 NBA Season  (Read 882632 times)
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 10:53:11 AM

Guys, let me bring this question that's on my mind when I've been seeing posts about Lebron on social media.

Why there's much hate on the guy? I think this has been there for a very long time and I just can't stop thinking why people hates him? Is it that I'm on the wrong feed and wrong people to look at as they hate him?

Or there's really something bad that they've seen on him?

Self-preferences, mate.

It's like the same way you are against a certain player, no matter what the status or how great that is, not just in basketball if you have one. It's not because, LeBron leaving the Cavaliers for the first time to form a superteam, LeBrick, LeEvict, LeCoach, LeGM, LeFlop, LeBlame, LeBrick, etc.

When LeBron enters the league or even way back in his amateur days, there are haters already. You just have to live with it. Smiley
Well, that makes sense.

You're right that it's just that we as fans, have our preferences and that will never be gone to one's attitude.

We may love him and hate him, just as the other players that also have haters. It just so happens that Lebron is one of the most popular in this era although he's already aging.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Natalim

Activity: 2940
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 11:09:38 AM

Guys, let me bring this question that's on my mind when I've been seeing posts about Lebron on social media.

Why there's much hate on the guy? I think this has been there for a very long time and I just can't stop thinking why people hates him? Is it that I'm on the wrong feed and wrong people to look at as they hate him?

Self-preferences, mate.

It's like the same way you are against a certain player, no matter what the status or how great that is, not just in basketball if you have one. It's not because, LeBron leaving the Cavaliers for the first time to form a superteam, LeBrick, LeEvict, LeCoach, LeGM, LeFlop, LeBlame, LeBrick, etc.

When LeBron enters the league or even way back in his amateur days, there are haters already. You just have to live with it. Smiley
Well, that makes sense.

You're right that it's just that we as fans, have our preferences and that will never be gone to one's attitude.

We may love him and hate him, just as the other players that also have haters. It just so happens that Lebron is one of the most popular in this era although he's already aging.

Despite the fact that there are many haters of Lebron, that doesn't change that he will soon be in the hall of fame the moment he retires. At his age now, he is still active and playing very well and continue to break his own record to be at the top, maybe we can't compare him with Jordan but he is making his own name.

btc_angela

Activity: 2632
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 11:22:21 AM

Self-preferences, mate.

Well, that makes sense.

Despite the fact that there are many haters of Lebron, that doesn't change that he will soon be in the hall of fame the moment he retires. At his age now, he is still active and playing very well and continue to break his own record to be at the top, maybe we can't compare him with Jordan but he is making his own name.

Sure, there is an argument that James could be on top, but not yet in the Mt. Rushmore. Scoring wise though, he might break Malone's record if he keeps on playing in the next 2-3 (or least the time wherein him and his son playing together). We can't compare era's in the 2000's we have Kobe and then later it was Lebron. And as you have said, haters gonna hate, and as long as Lebron is playing, there are a lot of critics around.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2772
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 11:43:55 AM

Self-preferences, mate.

Well, that makes sense.

Sure, there is an argument that James could be on top, but not yet in the Mt. Rushmore. Scoring wise though, he might break Malone's record if he keeps on playing in the next 2-3 (or least the time wherein him and his son playing together). We can't compare era's in the 2000's we have Kobe and then later it was Lebron. And as you have said, haters gonna hate, and as long as Lebron is playing, there are a lot of critics around.

If I would rank the greatest NBA players of all time, this will be my ranking.

1. Jordan
2. Kobe
3. Lebron

No statistical basis, that's my personal opinion which only bases are on their impact on their respective teams, and I think Lebron is not clutch enough like Jordan and Kobe who are willing to take the last shot.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1038

Signature and Avatar for rent.

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2021, 11:50:51 AM

Self-preferences, mate.

Well, that makes sense.

With his current pace and how he is playing right now and if he is like this for at least 2 years, there is a high chance that he even surpass Kareem with the most points in NBA History and if he continues to score like this he might surpass Malone's record either this season or early next season. On the other hand though, LeBron is 2 championships away from tying Jordan. I agree though with the phrase "haters gonna hate" because if you are becoming more and more popular there will be more and more people that will hate you for some reasons. Well, it just shows that you are doing something big because many are recognizing your actions.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 12:18:08 PM

And even if Lebron won his 6 rings people are still not going to rank him higher though. There could be argument that MJ did it 6 out of 6, Lol. What's important is for those who have been in basketball to have seen MJ, and then passing the torch to Kobe and now Lebron is carrying the torch. Lebron has surpasses both of them in some statistical numbers I believed and year MJ is still the GOAT. And he can still make another history if our assumptions is right that he is waiting for Bronny to get into the NBA before he can finally retire.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 12:33:26 PM

And even if Lebron won his 6 rings people are still not going to rank him higher though. There could be argument that MJ did it 6 out of 6, Lol.
I'm not sure if he can win 6 rings, he currently has 4 rings and the way Lakers are playing, it's not likely they'll win a ring but they are just likely to get eliminated early.

What's important is for those who have been in basketball to have seen MJ, and then passing the torch to Kobe and now Lebron is carrying the torch. Lebron has surpasses both of them in some statistical numbers I believed and year MJ is still the GOAT. And he can still make another history if our assumptions is right that he is waiting for Bronny to get into the NBA before he can finally retire.
Maybe Lebron can be compared to KO closely but he can never be compared to MJ, the legend will still remain at the top.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1160

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 08:16:13 PM

There is a quite big chance the dude will end up finishing with 40k points, 10k assists and 10k rebounds. That is surreal when you imagine it, I mean before Lebron I would not consider that to be possible and he still managed to do it. We all know Kobe and MJ and many other pure scorer level players had a chance to beat Kareem and looked like they would, but it really comes down to being consistent with your efforts.

MJ gave a 2 year break, and then even a bigger break I suppose until he went to Wizards, if he stayed all those years up until his last year without any break, then he would definitely get that 40k before anyone else. Kobe played greatly up until his last 3 years, but the bad start of his career on first 2-3 seasons and his big injury problems on his last 3 seasons caused him to actually miss that chance as well. Lebron is not just good, but he is also INSANELY consistent as well for too many years now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jakdanyel

Activity: 1652
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 08:28:10 PM

I think that the Rockets - Lakers game last night was a really superb one. Honestly, I wasn't expecting Rockets to compete with Lakers this much hard. Lakers still won by 132-123 but thanks to Rockets also, we watched a high-scoring game. Lebron and Westbrook had a really important role in this nice victory here. They both made triple-doubles. Lebron (32 pts, 11 reb, 11 ast) and Westbrook (24 pts, 12 reb, 10 ast) did a great work in the absence of Davis. But Westbrook is a really inconsistent player and he should improve his game definitely.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 3016

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 09:14:48 PM

And even if Lebron won his 6 rings people are still not going to rank him higher though. There could be argument that MJ did it 6 out of 6, Lol.
I'm not sure if he can win 6 rings, he currently has 4 rings and the way Lakers are playing, it's not likely they'll win a ring but they are just likely to get eliminated early.

What's important is for those who have been in basketball to have seen MJ, and then passing the torch to Kobe and now Lebron is carrying the torch. Lebron has surpasses both of them in some statistical numbers I believed and year MJ is still the GOAT. And he can still make another history if our assumptions is right that he is waiting for Bronny to get into the NBA before he can finally retire.
Maybe Lebron can be compared to KO closely but he can never be compared to MJ, the legend will still remain at the top.

I agree with you guys, I just don't see Lebron ever winning 6 titles and even if he does he still isn't a better player than Michael Jordan and never will be.  As a huge lifelong Bulls fan I'm certainly a bit biased, but I'm not completely blinded by it.  Lebron in my opinion is the second best player ever, but he just doesn't have that killer instinct that MJ had.  Also Jordan almost assuredly would have 7 championships had he not retired, if not 8. 

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 09:40:02 PM

I agree with you guys, I just don't see Lebron ever winning 6 titles and even if he does he still isn't a better player than Michael Jordan and never will be.  As a huge lifelong Bulls fan I'm certainly a bit biased, but I'm not completely blinded by it.  Lebron in my opinion is the second best player ever, but he just doesn't have that killer instinct that MJ had.  Also Jordan almost assuredly would have 7 championships had he not retired, if not 8. 

That's the difference between him and Lebron and even Kobe because when Kobe retired, he was already not 100% because of his ankle injury while Jordan is still capable of winning, in fact, he came back from retirement but in a different team. We are all biased but majority would certainly pick Jordan over Lebron or Kobe as the GOAT.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 11:13:12 PM

That's the difference between him and Lebron and even Kobe because when Kobe retired, he was already not 100% because of his ankle injury while Jordan is still capable of winning, in fact, he came back from retirement but in a different team. We are all biased but majority would certainly pick Jordan over Lebron or Kobe as the GOAT.

Hands down Jordan is better than both of them.  Nobody was more feared in a one game elimination game than against Jordan.  And he played in the 80s and 90s when you couldn't go into the paint without expecting to get an elbow to the chin.  With today's hand checking found Jordan would have taken 20 free throws a game and averaged over 40.  He wrecked the NBA for a decade.  Ask Karl Malone, Ewing, Barkley, reggie, etc etc why they don't have a ring?

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 11:28:40 PM

I think that the Rockets - Lakers game last night was a really superb one. Honestly, I wasn't expecting Rockets to compete with Lakers this much hard. Lakers still won by 132-123 but thanks to Rockets also, we watched a high-scoring game. Lebron and Westbrook had a really important role in this nice victory here. They both made triple-doubles. Lebron (32 pts, 11 reb, 11 ast) and Westbrook (24 pts, 12 reb, 10 ast) did a great work in the absence of Davis. But Westbrook is a really inconsistent player and he should improve his game definitely.

I'm honestly not sure about the Lakers win.

They should have blew out the Rockets quite easily with a 20+ point margin, but the Rockets were able to hang with them until the very end.

Russ's shot off the backboard basically sums up his entire season - inefficient and sometimes infuriating.

Smiley
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 29, 2021, 11:56:14 PM

There is a quite big chance the dude will end up finishing with 40k points, 10k assists and 10k rebounds. That is surreal when you imagine it, I mean before Lebron I would not consider that to be possible and he still managed to do it. We all know Kobe and MJ and many other pure scorer level players had a chance to beat Kareem and looked like they would, but it really comes down to being consistent with your efforts.

MJ gave a 2 year break, and then even a bigger break I suppose until he went to Wizards, if he stayed all those years up until his last year without any break, then he would definitely get that 40k before anyone else. Kobe played greatly up until his last 3 years, but the bad start of his career on first 2-3 seasons and his big injury problems on his last 3 seasons caused him to actually miss that chance as well. Lebron is not just good, but he is also INSANELY consistent as well for too many years now.

Hopefully he does reach these milestones. It would be amazing to see.

But right now, he is carrying way too much load on the Lakers for the situation to be manageable in my view.

They shouldn't have to rely on LeBron putting up 30 a night just to win against a lottery team. This is not good for his load management and it certainly is going to burn him out before the playoffs even start.

dwyane36
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2061

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2021, 12:03:20 AM

Of course, Lebron James has a great opportunity to score 40k points in his career, but it's worth noting that he will need at least 2 more seasons for this. It means he will need to sign another new contract if he plans to achieve this goal because his current contract with the Lakers will end after next season.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4760
Merit: 4342

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2021, 12:05:48 AM

They should have blew out the Rockets quite easily with a 20+ point margin, but the Rockets were able to hang with them until the very end.

Russ's shot off the backboard basically sums up his entire season - inefficient and sometimes infuriating.

That's one thing I thought about when I first heard about LeBron and Russ pairing up.  LeBron gets noticeably frustrated with teammates who make mistakes, especially during crunch time.  Russ is sort of erratic and has a habit of making mistakes.  The below clip illustrates this perfectly as Russell Westbrook dribbles the ball off his own foot and out of bounds during a simple dribbling up the court play...  You can see LeBron's body language that he is frustrated.  This is not a good environment for Russ...  I think Lillard would have made a much better pairing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imhMPF41FCE

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 01:04:24 AM

That's one thing I thought about when I first heard about LeBron and Russ pairing up.  LeBron gets noticeably frustrated with teammates who make mistakes, especially during crunch time.  Russ is sort of erratic and has a habit of making mistakes.  The below clip illustrates this perfectly as Russell Westbrook dribbles the ball off his own foot and out of bounds during a simple dribbling up the court play...  You can see LeBron's body language that he is frustrated.  This is not a good environment for Russ...  I think Lillard would have made a much better pairing.

Completely agreed, although I doubt that Lakers had sufficient assets to acquire someone like Lillard who is by consensus much better than Westbrook.

We also know that the way to win with LeBron has always been to pair him up with shooters and cover his own flaw of being an average 3-point shooter.

Shipping away KCP and other players that could create off the dribble just like Westbrook certainly did not help.

Smiley
Reid

Activity: 2912
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 02:00:18 AM

They have the same habit of frustration whenever their team mates makes an error. Russ was also like that back at OKC and a lot of times it was Adams being scolded.
While Lebron does the same, they also have the issues of team mates should be ignoring it if they are the one who makes the error.
Truly, they cannot be paired because of their same bad habit or the Lakers team will explode and all of them will be affected by it.
yazher

Activity: 2212
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 03:32:18 AM

Looks like the Lakers will be more frustrated after this game because almost everybody in the team has missed some crucial shots in the 4th quarter especially the miss easy layup of Westbrook. Man! this Lakers team right now not gonna make the playoffs with this kind of play let alone winning another championship. Gonna give the credit to Ja Morant and the Memphis Grizzlies, the second chance putback by Ja was amazing and they managed to get the win.
Dave1

Activity: 1330
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 30, 2021, 03:56:44 AM

Looks like the Lakers will be more frustrated after this game because almost everybody in the team has missed some crucial shots in the 4th quarter especially the miss easy layup of Westbrook. Man! this Lakers team right now not gonna make the playoffs with this kind of play let alone winning another championship. Gonna give the credit to Ja Morant and the Memphis Grizzlies, the second chance putback by Ja was amazing and they managed to get the win.

Wow, another huge lost for the Lakers again, almost leading the rest of the game and then missing a lot of shots down the stretch and allowing Ja Morant to score 41 points against them.

Probably this game is another nail in the coffin for the Lakers in hoping to get into the finals, or make the playoffs. Lebron though, another big game with 37 points but his team mates are not responding.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 ... 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 [2168] 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 ... 3438 »
  Print  

Jump to: